Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Yeah - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeah (4925 Views)

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeah by mcdreeezy: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
deskhal:
Mostly when you want to kiss Nigerian girls. There are couple of no's and eventually yes. Like it doesn't happen like it those in the movies were they are both in the moment and kiss. So I'm asking if it's a normal character in Nigerian girls or it's just me?

I'll appreciate your answers.

Note: I'm so high right now. Decided to ask the question so I don't forget it.
What do you mean 'couple of nos and yes'? Like asking her for permission before kissing her? I think that's a turn off. Just go ahead and do it. If she takes her face away, then maybe she doesn't like you or she's not cut out for it.

Did exactly that with a girl I just met once before. Kissed her on the second meeting (two Sundays ago), took her like two seconds before she responded. Did it again, she still responded. Don't know about most Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 04, 2017
emzeezlee:

lol,don't come and act holy for me jare...before you kiss somebody won't you examine the person?

Its not about "holiness" but its about being an ADVOCATE & tell ppol to stop KISSING someone on their lips.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yeah by iamphenomenal(m): 3:42am On Nov 04, 2017
some people can be really jobless

1 Like

Re: Yeah by emzeezlee(m): 6:14am On Nov 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Its not about "holiness" but its about being an ADVOCATE & tell ppol to stop KISSING someone on their lips.. lipsrsealed
dnt tell you are serious, tot u were joking earlier on..it a sign of being romantic now..at least if u want to make up with ur partner u cn't jez jump into sex..u engage in fore play..in which kissing is part..nd if KISSING is omitted 4rm pre-intimacy..trust me,d rest wud be boring

1 Like

Re: Yeah by agbonkamen(f): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2017
I hate kissing with passion...
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2017
izaray:
Its usually common with first timers cheesy
elaborate please...
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2017
agbonkamen:
I hate kissing with passion...
so what will you call a kiss that is not passionate? undecided
Re: Yeah by Jman06(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Nope..NOT AT ALL... lipsrsealed
You are missing ! Sex without kissing is so borring !
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Jman06:
You are missing ! Sex without kissing is so borring !

grin

I wudnt mind kissing him any part of his body but DEFINITELY NOT ON HIS LIPS lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yeah by networkrecharg: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

May i ask u...

WHAT ARE THE BENIFITS U CAN GET FROM KISSING? undecided

If the same benefit you get when a guy pays the bills, TP, outing funds etc
Re: Yeah by Jman06(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

I wudnt mind kissing him any part of his body but DEFINITELY NOT ON HIS LIPS lipsrsealed
what if he doesn't have mouth odour? Wouldn't you still kiss him?

Me I enjoy kissing o. French kissing at that.
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jman06:
what if he doesn't have mouth odour? Wouldn't you still kiss him?

Me I enjoy kissing o.French kissing at that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

HARAM...

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Oladimejjy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
I love kissing like..
She once told me one day like that you want t kill me with kiss ni but she told me she dont like kissing but i make her love it sha.
Even though we far apart nw,she will ask for kiss at the end of every conversation..
I Think kiss is interesting if it is with person you love..
Re: Yeah by Jman06(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

HARAM...
One babe once got me hooked with French kissing. She was damn good at it and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Provided the person doesn't have bad breath, I'm cool with kissing
Re: Yeah by Sheun001(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
I love sucking boobs embarassed
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jman06:
One babe once got me hooked with French kissing. She was damn good at it and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Provided the person doesn't have bad breath, I'm cool with kissing

Ooh phuleeaasee... lipsrsealed

Reading ur comment gives me a goosebumps & i feel my stomach churn.. embarassed
Re: Yeah by Jman06(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ooh phuleeaasee... lipsrsealed

Reading ur comment gives me a goosebumps & i feel my stomach churn.. embarassed
Hmmmm. So how do you cope with your guy? Are there really guys in this modern age who don't enjoy kissing?
U can't date a girl who can't French kiss.
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jman06:
Hmmmm. So how do you cope with your guy? Are there really guys in this modern age who don't enjoy kissing?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is a torture for me sha... lipsrsealed
Re: Yeah by Jman06(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is a torture for me sha... lipsrsealed
Better start learning it now
Re: Yeah by selfmadeboss: 5:11am On Nov 05, 2017
Jman06:
Yes, kissing is disgusting
Re: Yeah by selfmadeboss: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

It kills bacteria? The mouth alone, even its clean still have bacteria sha..what more of those who dont brush and gargle listerin lipsrsealed

I cant imagine myself kissing someone & smelling his breath while tasting his saliva..juz thinking of it i wanna puke lipsrsealed

Yeah, so yuck. I am happy there is some one that sees the truth. Imagine exchanging saliva. I can only kiss when super drunk, not when my senses are intact
Re: Yeah by Jman06(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Yes, kissing is disgusting
I can't marry a lady who can't kiss me. That's why i am very selective of the kind of ladies i date. Sex without kissing is borring.
Re: Yeah by francis247(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

You can kiss any part of his body including his anus but not his lips? Like I said, either lying or joking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

in case you're wondering / My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience) / My Girlfriend & her Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.