Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House (5098 Views)

Will You Share Your Property 50/50 With Your Divorced Partner Like Hakimi's Wife / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
How Will You React If This Was Your Partner

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by IamSINZ(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'll just ask for my food and walk straight to the room to change up and prepare to watch lifestyle TV.

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Draei: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
If i married this one then i won't
be surprised seeing her like this.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by kingxsamz(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'll just greet her ,
fry my beans , eat and sleep.

15 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by NLevents: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
I will invite her to the Third edition of the NAIRALAND GET TOGETHER PARTY, then offer her to some prophets comes around for weekly deliverance at the beach tongue

Incase you missed it, click the link on my signature for more information on the next get together party.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'll call the ambulance.....

London bridge is falling down.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Divay22(f): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lemme read lies smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamSINZ:
I'll just ask for my food and walk straight to the room to change up and prepare to watch lifestyle TV.
cheesy guy I no trust your mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin

Yay! Those boobiez tho..

I tot she juz put Organic brown garri lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
I can't say what I will do, until she removes her hands undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by policy12: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
I will gently move close to the fridge, get the ice cream and back to her gently I will lay her on the couch and with soft touch remove her hands. Then I will pour the cold ice cream on the boobs and within d valley of d breast then work on her with my tongue.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Looking like fattened pig for christmas
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
policy12:

I gently move close to the fridge, get the ice cream and back to her gently I will lay her on the couch and with soft touch remove her hands. Then I will pour the cold ice cream on the boobs and within d valley of d breast then work on her with my tongue.
cheesy cheesy cheesy bad guy.na only God know watin you will be next generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by greatermax77(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
This sex sex sex, u people are talking everyday
Just one day I will teast it

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by AlexCk: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Me: why covering my babies hun??, undecided

Her: cuz they have missed u more than i do, im jealous of them, hence covering them. embarassed

Me: awwww, oya lemme show u i miss both them and you all together. wink

We head to the parlour, grab the pads and start playing ps4. tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
I will read my bible

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by adexdon(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
amani63:
How Will You React If This Was Your Partner

bae is ur malaria don back
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
adexdon:

bae is ur malaria don back
guy I no be gay,I don't know why you are calling me bae

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by colossus91(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
thats my kind of body structure oo,if i marry dis one,i came back from work and she's like this,will clal office to tell them am not feeling fine oh!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by kingsmaila(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
She needs to take care of the other room.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by DCONE1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
DCONE1:
Tell her to give me my food while i go upstairs to take my bath...after eating .
..we wud start in the kitchen..let her suck my d!ck till i cu.m then I will lead her to za other room while I squezze her bum n s
uck her bweast then I eat some pussay ... And finally hammer her deep,fast and hard changing positions until we cum with joy boooyaaaaah .then I wud thank her for her sweet and kind sexual healing... wink.. kiss cool no time wasting cos this time #MANS HOT
shocked guy I think your village ancestors have taking away the love of God in you

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by DCONE1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
amani63:
shocked guy I think your village ancestors have taking away the love of God in you
mannn this is my partner and not yours GOD wud even bless me for pleasing my partner and not someone outside ....is it because I'm blunt... Most of you pretend outside but fantasize or even do more than this in hidden.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
'Eat n clean mouth'
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by kaybestt(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
move close to her,I'll remove my shirt, remove my trousers, remove my singlet, remove my boxer shot ........ I'll then wisper in her ear ....
get me my tower i need to take a shower ....
after taken the shower I'll just go and fry my beans ...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by joshrare(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
chaii....did I miss my way or am I still on nairaland? my first time in this section though... I didn't know that nairaland is x-rated..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by TEAMvido(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
I will send her out ma house through the bedroom .....

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by HarryDuce(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'd just sit and watch her till she's tired. Then we'd both go to bed.

I need my peace sometimes.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by dreamworld: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
I will go and shower and sleep
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 04, 2017
First thing first. I go faint !!
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 04, 2017
IamSINZ:

Heheheheheheh cheesy

Nairalanders sef grin

Una no dey taya.

Keep lying

U hear? grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet Your Partner Like This In Your House by IamSINZ(m): 3:48am On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheheh cheesy
Nairalanders sef grin
Una no dey taya.
Keep lying
U hear? grin

What I do?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ok / We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This / ‘I Want To Quit School And Concentrate On My Boyfriend’- Beautiful Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.