Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4429681 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Nigerian army 155mm heavy artillery will wipe out all your army's Igwe launchers from long range.

Nigerian air defenses will sh.oot down all your Rooivalk and Hawks with ease.

Nigerian army tanks will then move in to Mass R.ape your SANDF in broad day light !

Forgot to remind you your half information on Shilka air defense guns maximum 'k.ill zone area range' is 7km !

Meanwhile 300 Roland missiles wait to feast on the whole South African air force of Mokopas tongue tongue

GRANDFATHER ROLAND CANNOT PERFORM AT NIGHT. HE IS OUTDATED AND HIS RADAR CAN BE JAMMED VERY EASILY WITH EW.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:

i heard typing in capital letters is for retarrds. is it true?

YOU REALLY MESSED UP MY LUNCH TODAY. WHATEVER THAT YOU ARE DRINKING FROM THAT CALABASH IS TOO STRONG FOR YOU.

SO, KEEP AWAY, PLEASE!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:
you are a confirmed rat poison junkie. just look at your comments.. pathetic

Mosono wa nnywana.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
FighterPilot:

TWO TANKS WILL NOT WIN YOU THE WAR, EVEN WITH BOKO HARAM. MOKOPA WILL CRASH THEM BEYOND RECOGNITION.

The T-84 tanks of Nigeria has self-protection Varta Optronics that will jam ALL laser guidance on Mokopa ATGM and block the missile.

Also, the T-84 tanks have composite multi-layer armour that CANNOT be penetrated by any missile, Mokopa is built only against ERA armour NOT composite armour.....We gonna screw SANDF like a piece of wood with our new impregnable tanks grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Msauza:

@GreenandGold, I know well that those are French army. My intention is to prove that foreign military paraded with guns in Nigeria.

By posting photo of French army in Bangui C.A.R. where SANDF ran away from Seleka ?

You need b.rain transplant today before it is too late

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
ONLY TWO ROOIVALKS WILL CRASH NIGERIA TO DEATH. NIGERIA IS JUST ONLY TRYING TO FOOL AROUND WITH ROLAND. ALL ROLANDS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE REACHED THEIR SHELVE LIFE LONG AGO AND AS WE SPEAK MAJORITY ARE NOT OPERATIONAL.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:

so finally we agree i am "from". as for the rest of your ramblings, it's already obvious what an illiterate you are so no need educating you further. dumbo

Chris, I discovered that you and your fellow man in your state take home $2000+ per annum... That's a peasant income so life must be hard for you.

I now understand the frustration
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Msauza:

EXPERIENCE OR NOT, IN WEST AFRICA THATS WHERE WE WILL BE.

PIRATES BE WARNED, THE MIGHTY SA NAVY IS ON THE WAY.

Show me where the source says West Africa, it says ou have permit to patrol Namibia and Angola, so that is your own West Africa?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

The T-84 tanks of Nigeria has self-protection Varta Optronics that will jam ALL laser guidance on Mokopa ATGM and block the missile.

Also, the T-84 tanks have composite multi-layer armour that CANNOT be penetrated by any missile, Mokopa is built only against ERA armour NOT composite armour.....We gonna screw SANDF like a piece of wood with our new impregnable tanks grin grin

Agubugbu we hardly take you seriously, I mean really.... even if you had a full battalion of those T-84s Rooivalks would simply fly over them beyond recognition.

but anyway since you're all steam-puffing, we shall troll along.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

SURELY, IN THE WORLD THERE IS NOBODY WHO WOULD EVER SIT IN THAT TANK AND WAIT TO SEE IF MOKOPA OR INGWE WILL NOT CRASH IT. INCLUDING THOSE WHO HAVE MADE IT WILL NEVER TAKE THAT RISK TO TEST IF ITS COUNTERMEASURES WILL FUNCTION AGAINST INGWE. I RECOMMEND YOU TO DO A BRIEF AND CONCISE RESEARCH ABOUT THE JAM-RESISTANT INGWE. I WILL SEE YOU AT 5PM. I JUST WANT TO ENJOY RURAL SETTLEMENT OF ENUGU A BIT.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
FighterPilot:

GRANDFATHER ROLAND CANNOT PERFORM AT NIGHT. HE IS OUTDATED AND HIS RADAR CAN BE JAMMED VERY EASILY WITH EW.

Roland SAM has radar, and radar works day and night, or else your SAAF air force radars too don't work at night. Equation balanced grin

Roland electro-optics works at night and you cannot jam optical sight.

NATO jets could not jam Roland radar every time they met, the British jets get sh.ot down in war records we all know .

SAAF will have to face NAF if you want to launch Mokopa anti-tank missile, we can have helicopter air war for show !

South Africa = 10 Rooivalk combat helicopters = total 10 units

Nigeria = 30 current + 40 new combat helicopters = total 70 units

Sure your Rooivalks will be sh.ot down in the air before they even find any Nigerian tank....we will waste your Mokopa before you launch it !

I have not even used F-7 jets yet !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Roland SAM has radar, and radar works day and night, or else your SAAF air force radars too don't work at night. Equation balanced grin

Roland electro-optics works at night and you cannot jam optical sight.

NATO jets could not jam Roland radar every time they met, the British jets get sh.ot down in war records we all know .

SAAF will have to face NAF if you want to launch Mokopa anti-tank missile, we can have helicopter air war for show !

South Africa = 10 Rooivalk combat helicopters = total 10 units

Nigeria = 30 current + 40 new combat helicopters = total 70 units

Sure your Rooivalks will be sh.ot down in the air before they even find any Nigerian tank....we will waste your Mokopa before you launch it !

I have not even used F-7 jets yet !

[i]DO YOU MEAN YOUR 40 NEW IMAGINERY GUNSHIPS? MAJORITY OF YOUR HELICOPTERS WERE INOPERABLE, SO DID I HAD TO REMIND YOU?

ROLANDS RADAR SYSTEM IS THE WEAKEST RADAR ON MOTHER EARTH TO BE JAMMED. ONCE IT IS JAMMED IT CAN ONLY BE OPERATED MANUALLY AND THE WORST OF ALL, ONLY DURING THE DAY THROUGH ITS OPTICAL SIGHTS. SURELY THAT WILL NEED A BROUGHT DAY LIGHT TO ENABLE YOU TO AIM AT THE LOW FLYING AITCRAFTS WHICH WILL SOMETIMETIMES BE MUCH FASTER THAN YOU. YOUR ROLAND WILL ONLY GIVE YOU MORE PROBLEMS MY FRIEND.[/I]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
GreenandGold:

Chris, I discovered that you and your fellow man in your state take home $2000+ per annum... That's a peasant income so life must be hard for you.

I now understand the frustration

illiterate at large. i won't waste my time with you. find msausa and pigeonpilot to play with.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
FighterPilot:

YOU REALLY MESSED UP MY LUNCH TODAY. WHATEVER THAT YOU ARE DRINKING FROM THAT CALABASH IS TOO STRONG FOR YOU.

SO, KEEP AWAY, PLEASE!!!

good thing i messed up your lunch including yout head. next time rent a brain before quoting me. pigeonpilot

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
FighterPilot:

[i]DO YOU MEAN YOUR 40 NEW IMAGINERY GUNSHIPS? MAJORITY OF YOUR HELICOPTERS WERE INOPERABLE, SO DID I HAD TO REMIND YOU?

ROLANDS RADAR SYSTEM IS THE WEAKEST RADAR ON MOTHER EARTH TO BE JAMMED. ONCE IT IS JAMMED IT CAN ONLY BE OPERATED MANUALLY AND THE WORST OF ALL, ONLY DURING THE DAY THROUGH ITS OPTICAL SIGHTS. SURELY THAT WILL NEED A BROUGHT DAY LIGHT TO ENABLE YOU TO AIM AT THE LOW FLYING AITCRAFTS WHICH WILL SOMETIMETIMES BE MUCH FASTER THAN YOU. YOUR ROLAND WILL ONLY GIVE YOU MORE PROBLEMS MY FRIEND.[/I]

Roland SAM optical targeting system works perfectly at night with infra red capability.....

"The ROLAND 2 weapon system is intended for anti-aircraft defence of armoured and mechanized the units to counter aircraft flying to nearly Mach 1.5 and hovering helicopters. Deployed on a tracked vehicle derived from the tank AMX 30, it comprises a radar with a range of 16 km, a sighting tube with an infra-red locator that measures the difference between the missile in flight and the line of sight of the fire control radar, and a computer antenna for remote control. Two arm-beams for launching carry each one a missile in its launching tube, and two ammunition stores for munitions each contain one 4 shot mechanism forautomatic unloading of the arm-beam. The crew of the vehicle consists of three man. commands necessary to the correction by the real variations of the missile compared to the axis of aiming measured by the infra-red goniometer (optical mode) , or compared to the direction of the target the commands are transmitted to the missile by the transmitter of remote control."

http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/row/roland.htm

The speed of Roland missile is 1,600 km/hr and 5 times faster than Rooivalk speed of 300 km/hr .

Dude, we have spent months on this Roland matter since last year, I won't waste my precious time repeating old story.

Nigeria's 300 Roland missiles will sh.oot down ALL South African air force in 5 minutes, that fact remains on record.

CASE CLOSED !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=16pt]

@Patriot4, join NAF to celebrate...

Su-30 Flanker jets and JF-17 Thunder jets arrived NAF base Makurdi this month
.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Hostermipo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
I guess am interested in this thread again. I greet you all

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Hostermipo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
I guess am interested in this thread once again, greetings to you all.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Grow up kid. Nigeria has no T-84s

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Roland SAM optical targeting system works perfectly at night with infra red capability.....

"The ROLAND 2 weapon system is intended for anti-aircraft defence of armoured and mechanized the units to counter aircraft flying to nearly Mach 1.5 and hovering helicopters. Deployed on a tracked vehicle derived from the tank AMX 30, it comprises a radar with a range of 16 km, a sighting tube with an infra-red locator that measures the difference between the missile in flight and the line of sight of the fire control radar, and a computer antenna for remote control. Two arm-beams for launching carry each one a missile in its launching tube, and two ammunition stores for munitions each contain one 4 shot mechanism forautomatic unloading of the arm-beam. The crew of the vehicle consists of three man. commands necessary to the correction by the real variations of the missile compared to the axis of aiming measured by the infra-red goniometer (optical mode) , or compared to the direction of the target the commands are transmitted to the missile by the transmitter of remote control."

http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/row/roland.htm

The speed of Roland missile is 1,600 km/hr and 5 times faster than Rooivalk speed of 300 km/hr .

Dude, we have spent months on this Roland matter since last year, I won't waste my precious time repeating old story.

Nigeria's 300 Roland missiles will sh.oot down ALL South African air force in 5 minutes, that fact remains on record.

CASE CLOSED !

THERE IS NO SUCH FEATURE IN ALL THE ROLANDS IN THE WORLD. ROLAND OPTICAL SYSTEM DOES NOT HAVE THAT WHICH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. STOP BRINGING IN NEW FEATURES WHICH GRANDPA OLD ROLAND DOES NOT HAVE. WE ALL KNOW ROLAND IS AN OLD HORSE WAITING FOR REPLACEMENT WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN EFFECTED IN YEAR 2000.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:
[size=16pt]

@Patriot4, join NAF to celebrate...

Su-30 Flanker jets and JF-17 Thunder jets arrived NAF base Makurdi this month
.[/size]
Victory for Nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
GreenandGold:

Grow up kid. Nigeria has no T-84s
Actually Nigeria has just made a purchase of a number of T72s and T84 Oplots, it even came out in the news, just google : Nigeri T84 oplot ukrain.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:

Show us proof that talks are going on with West African countries to give SAN permit to send warships and submarines into their own mineral rich territorial waters, and name those very countries and name those doing the talking for permit because I guess its you patches leading the meetings. We need to see how South African warships will get permit to operate in colonies that have 100 year old defence pact with mighty France....fool.

SAS Drakensberg was armed with anti-aircraft guns, but NAF Alpha jets based in Abidjan were ready to b.low your warship sky high so your navy sailed overnight without waiting for daybreak just because Nigeria made one phone call threat.....our force projection k.illed your failed attempt at force projection.

You are welcome to come and fail again, Valour frigates will be sunk by new NAF Su-30 Flankers in 5 minutes, even Boko Haram will pity your own destruction and be thanking Allah that their own death was less painful

1. Proof is in the artical. As Africa's leader, it wont be hard to pull off
2. SAS Drakensberg is a supply vessel - well done, you scared off a logistics vessel. Must be deseperate to brag about that.
3. You have no Su-30's, and the Valour Class will eat Alpha jets for breakfast
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:

Show us proof of sea search radar on your submarine and tell us it's search range, I know of it's I-band radar, show us it's for sea search...Andrewza claimed it was for detecting enemy aircraft

I-band Radar and sonar are enough for its envisaged AP duties.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
some bad news for our south african dummies

B’Haram: 30 killed in
camp shoot-out

Over who succeeds late Shekau • 21
die in clash

Thirty Boko Haram fighters killed one
another yesterday in Madagali, Adamawa
State during a leadership tussle over who
should succeed Abubakar Shekau, shot dead
by the Nigerian military last week.Madagali is
one of local government areas of Adamawa State occupied by the insurgents. This is even
as about 21 people were killed by terrorists in
an attack on two Borno communities on
Wednesday. In the Madagali incident, trapped residents
said a fight occurred over the disagreement
on whether to pick a new leader or surrender
to the military which killed their Amir (leader)
in Bazza. “From what we learnt, 30 Boko Haram
fighters have been killed in Madagali town
after a fight ensued between them over
whether to surrender their weapons. They
just kept shooting themselves freely,” one Mr
Musa Audi told Daily Sun. According to him, there had been disquiet in Boko Haram camp
with some calling and agitating for a
ceasefire. Another resident, simply called Stephen, who
corroborated Musa, said already, there is also
leadership crisis over who should emerge the
new leader in Madagali. For almost three
weeks now, Madagali, Gulak, Shuwa and
Michika towns have been under the control of Boko Haram.” He said residents told him anybody who
violates the rules have his/her fingers cut off
or flogged according to the offence . “They cut-off fingers, flog offenders and
marry off spinsters.” The military spokesman
in Yola, Capt. Jonathan Nuhu, was yet to
react to the development as at press time. Meanwhile, a security source in Borno State
said the insurgents who rode to Shaffa and
Shindiffu in Hawul Local Government,
launched the coordinated attacks at about
10pm on Wednesday, lasting till midnight. The source said the insurgents shot
sporadically as soon as they arrived in the
communities, about 230 kilometres from the
capital, Maiduguri. The development forced
hundreds of people from their homes into the
bush even as the insurgents pursued the residents and opened fire on them. About 21 people including one Pastor Eliud
Mshelizza attached to the local assembly of
Living Faith Church (aka Winners’ Chapel) and
a teacher at Government Girls’ Secondary
School, Shaffa died in the attacks,” a resident
of Biu, who lost a family member told Daily Sun. He said the insurgents burnt public
buildings, hospital, churches and many
houses in both communities. However, a military source said soldiers from
the Biu Artillery and neighbouring Adamawa
State were mobilised to repel the attack,
adding that the insurgents were intercepted
on the way by the soldiers who engaged them
in fierce battle. “Our troops rounded up the terrorists and almost all of them were killed,”
the source said. The southern part of Borno has witnessed
series of attacks since April when insurgency
heightened in the state. Wednesday’s attack
was the third time Shaffa came under Boko
Haram siege, leaving tales of woes; death
and destruction of property.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:

[size=16pt]Unfortunately your source [about the T-80's, Tucano, T-72's, Su-30's JF-17's] is a blog owned by an unknown man .

Your own story proves itself to be FALSE, you got scammed again....

like on invisionfree website, you will lose your last few Rands to internet scammers very soon grin grin

.[/size]

Its cuts both ways cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Henry120:

40 more than your fleet of 10 Half-french helicopters. NAF MI-35M helicopters would soon start pumping red hot lead into you.

grin grin grin grin cheesy

Nigeria does not own a single dedicated attack helo

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
patriot4:
Actually Nigeria has just made a purchase of a number of T72s and T84 Oplots, it even came out in the news, just google : Nigeri T84 oplot ukrain.

I ALWAYS EMPHASISE THE POINT THAT NIGERIA'S PURCHASES ARE MERELY CLOSE GAPS. JUST TWO OR FOUR OF THAT AND FEW OF THOSE. NO MAJOR ARMS DEAL.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
patches689:

1. Proof is in the artical. As Africa's leader, it wont be hard to pull off
2. SAS Drakensberg is a supply vessel - well done, you scared off a logistics vessel. Must be deseperate to brag about that.
3. You have no Su-30's, and the Valour Class will eat Alpha jets for breakfast

If SA wants war, it will get war. But don't complain when we are finished with you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:

You were playing war games with old outdated NATO warships and fuel tank ships. NATO deployed almost zero anti-submarine warfare, why didn't the British send a Super Lynx helicopter to hunt your submarine with standard dipping sonar? Fool grin

You also didn't know that standard NATO warships of modern generation have anti-torpedo decoys they will use to defend against the best Russian submarines.

Lucky you didn't fire one torpedo in reality then see how NATO will decoy waste your torpedo and descend on your now located submarine with ASW rockets and air borne torpedoes, you will regret the day you bought that submarine and it's unpaid bank loan debts !

You were playing war games with old outdated NATO warships and fuel tank ships.

They sent Type 23 Frigates which is their main ASW asset

why didn't the British send a Super Lynx helicopter to hunt your submarine with standard dipping sonar?

They obviously sent one

You also didn't know that standard NATO warships of modern generation have anti-torpedo decoys they will use to defend against the best Russian submarines.

Luckily we dont operate Russian submarines

Stop being so butthurt

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt] Navy warships don't fire missiles on pirated ships dummy, you are to rescue and save the pirated ship, not to destroy it with missile!

You just proved South Africa has ZERO experience in naval anti-piracy warfare !

Nigeria will be your teacher as usual !
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
FighterPilot:

I ALWAYS EMPHASISE THE POINT THAT NIGERIA'S PURCHASES ARE MERELY CLOSE GAPS. JUST TWO OR FOUR OF THAT AND FEW OF THOSE. NO MAJOR ARMS DEAL.
Actually, you are wrong, Nigeria has turned that page and is rearming its self the same way it did in the 70's. Nigeria is the only country in Africa which holds such capability. Even your defenceweb admitted that Nigeria was rapidly rearming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.