Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4451179 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2012
Excellent article....sometimes its so refreshing reading true facts than patriotic fiction based not on facts but narrow nationalistic patriotic flavour.
Some bloggers believe and are so convince that their country is more African and defender of African interests than the rest of Africa. However when you read the content of their articles indicate a hate driven but inferior analysis with no substance of facts to support the argument.

Its with shame that Africa continues to be a backward continent and yet blessed with abundance of natural and human resources. These people only believe and very self deceptive that only the best comes from them and nothing more or less. In Military and economic technology and invention South Africa is years if not decades away from many African countries....AND THOSE WHO DISAGREE POST FACTS NOT BELIEF AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS ATTITUDE.

Its not about economic growth but capacity,capabilities,techical and technological advancement JELOUSY A SIDE FACTS NOT FICTION OR WISHFUL LIST OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN....GOD KNOWS WHEN
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Ariesby: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2012
if you guys wanna see country millitary strenghth...check this one

http://www.globalfirepower.com/ wink...it'll provide you with all the data

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2012
Ariesby: if you guys wanna see country millitary strenghth...check this one

Not all the data. For example it doese not mention level of training, what the condition or type of the equipment mentioned extra extra. Janes is a better source but it's not free.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Ariesby: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2012
wink
andrewza:

Not all the data. For example it doese not mention level of training, what the condition or type of the equipment mentioned extra extra. Janes is a better source but it's not free.

I agree that equipment type ,condition is important..., that's why military budget is one of the variable.., military budget represent the quality of the military equipment and shown at that website
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by cjrane: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ariesby: if you guys wanna see country millitary strenghth...check this one

Our Baba Iyabo army no dey there o! Naija army is busy collecting N20 and harassing civilians on checkpoints while real military forces are training.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LBT: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
Nigeria is very secretive in terms of her military, South Africa manufacture most of her military weapons while Nigeria manufacture some of hers; I have been close to high ranking Nigerian military officers e.g Generals etc, and have learnt that they are very secretive but Nigeria is very capable militarily especially the Nigerian army which can take on any army in africa even with or without air cover. No country in africa can do what they can do on land: the final answer I got from a senior airforce officer is that Nigeria do not really have any external treat so why do we have to waste our money and time on weapon when it can be put to better use. Nigeria military have been to Congo,somalia,yugoslavia,sudan,liberia,s/lone,ivory coast : we have had border clashes with Chad,cameroon and we have fought africa deadliest civil war with over 1 million dead. Finally, all these weapons you see or hear about have a life span whether you use them or not. when the treat come Nigeria can easily import and also manufacture weapons she need but note that Nigeria have a lot of heavy weapons already stored up for war.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LBT: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
My apology for any error while typing I was doing 2 things at the same time, feeding my son and typing at the same time. Cheers. Africa is one.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
LBT: Nigeria is very secretive in terms of her military, South Africa manufacture most of her military weapons while Nigeria manufacture some of hers; I have been close to high ranking Nigerian military officers e.g Generals etc, and have learnt that they are very secretive but Nigeria is very capable militarily especially the Nigerian army which can take on any army in africa even with or without air cover. No country in africa can do what they can do on land: the final answer I got from a senior airforce officer is that Nigeria do not really have any external treat so why do we have to waste our money and time on weapon when it can be put to better use. Nigeria military have been to Congo,somalia,yugoslavia,sudan,liberia,s/lone,ivory coast : we have had border clashes with Chad,cameroon and we have fought africa deadliest civil war with over 1 million dead. Finally, all these weapons you see or hear about have a life span whether you use them or not. when the treat come Nigeria can easily import and also manufacture weapons she need but note that Nigeria have a lot of heavy weapons already stored up for war.

nigeria is a ok military and has it's strong points(Ground based air defense is good) but I don't see them has the best. SA all so has stock piles if there is a war and our generals all so belief that we the best. Our style of warfare is different since we have different terrain.

What advance military hardware dose nigeria produce. I only know of a few small vehicle manufacturing abilities and small arms are all so in your league.

Has for secrets. You would be surprised how much gets out and what is known. Any case the SANDF dose not reveal much. The info comes from the arms company's (advertising) and military correspondents. That why there are many discrepancy. I mean if you go on to a military site or wikpeada they talk about our IPV's and call them T crafts. T crafts was the company that made them they called waterbird class. I go from what I see. Nigeria has some strong points SA has hers.

And that air force general was a fool. You never know when you may go up against a strong air force. And why not get a dedicated CAS aircraft to support the army or a MPA to protect the navy.

Over all the SANDF is a better military smaller but more advanced.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
@andrewza, you right on the money. The military in nigeria is good, the defence industry basically produces the light stuffs small arms, medium range weapons, RPG's, mortats, bullet proof vests, grenades, assault rifles, GPMG's, gunboats & seaward defence boats, light armoured and medium armoured vehicles, small drones, uniforms and night vision goggles. We are just starting to develop medium range missiles. Just the basics, while south africa has the most modern defence on the continent. The defence industry in your country is amongst the largest in the world.....f**k we buy equipment from south africa, springbuck v APC is widely used by the police and army, we got a couple of your countries casspir APC's too. Spingbuck is about establishing an assembly plant in nigeria. DENEL industries is talking to our air-force.

There is a small presence of south-africa in our defence industry. We use F-7ni in the airforce at the moment while south africa has amazing Swedish gripen fighter jets. There is no denying that nigeria has a strong experienced military ( counter terror & counter insurgency included) and a much larger army than that of south africa but this is not the 20th century where it's all about number, with the type of advanced equipment that SA defence has, there is no doubt in my my tha SA has a far better military than nigeria. It is hard to admit, but it's true.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by cjrane: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
1.)Nigeria obviously has the most powerful and professional military force in Africa.Nigeria has proven time and again that it is perhaps the only African country that can sustain active combat divisions more than 1000 miles away from her border, in two hot conflicts simultaneously. Yet, still maintain a good presence around the vast nation of Nigeria and around the Bakassi peninsula to deter Cameroon from being tempted to be mischievous there too.

2.)South Africa has the best equipped but untested force.Even though the SADF performed creditably in the Angola bush wars during the apartheid era,but they pretty much lost that conflict to the less equipped MPLA militias.I believe the strength of the SA military is its air-force.But without an aircraft carrier,it really cannot project power, it is purely a force for homeland defense more or less.

3.)Egypt? I don't know anywhere Egypt's armed forces has prevailed by sheer better tactics and training. The Israelis whopped them in the six day way and they capitulated within one week.I don't think the Eqyptian troops are trained hard and well enough.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
But nigeria has nothing to be ashamed of. They the biggest boy in there block.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
Omo, @ andrewza, don't get too cocky. No body said nigeria is ashamed of anything. We only attested to the fact that SA military has better equipment and a more modern indigenous defence industry than what nigeria has. Like the poster above said, while the nigerian military was routing rebels in serria-leone and liberia , back home at the border we where handing it out to the camerounians in scores in bakassi. That is why the camerounian government refers to the good people and government of nigeria as imperialist. So don't be too cocky. "Admission of guilt, doesn't mean weakness". 3 wars in a single scoop and all militarily victorious.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
cjrane: 1.)Nigeria obviously has the most powerful and professional military force in Africa.Nigeria has proven time and again that it is perhaps the only African country that can sustain active combat divisions more than 1000 miles away from her border, in two hot conflicts simultaneously. Yet, still maintain a good presence around the vast nation of Nigeria and around the Bakassi peninsula to deter Cameroon from being tempted to be mischievous there too.

2.)South Africa has the best equipped but untested force.Even though the SADF performed creditably in the Angola bush wars during the apartheid era,but they pretty much lost that conflict to the less equipped MPLA militias.I believe the strength of the SA military is its air-force.But without an aircraft carrier,it really cannot project power, it is purely a force for homeland defense more or less.

3.)Egypt? I don't know anywhere Egypt's armed forces has prevailed by sheer better tactics and training. The Israelis whopped them in the six day way and they capitulated within one week.I don't think the Eqyptian troops are trained hard and well enough.

We have operated more than 1000km from our borders many times.

And we never lost a major land battle against MPAL or the cubans who where not has poorly has armed has you thing. And it not our air force that is our strong point, But our infantry (both light and mechanized) and how mobility we had only 3000 solders in angola but we could move them faster than the enemy. during angola the enemy had more planes and better aircraft in some cases. Only from the 90,s (when the war was done) did we get aircraft that could rival the cubans. But yes you correct we more a defensive force with a peace enforcement ability. We all ways expect that any conflict would be a SADC mission where we would provide crack troops, logistics and specialized functions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
Henry120: Omo, @ andrewza, don't get too cocky. No body said nigeria is ashamed of anything. We only attested to the fact that SA military has better equipment and a more modern indigenous defence industry than what nigeria has. Like the poster above said, while the nigerian military was routing rebels in serria-leone and liberia , back home at the border we where handing it out to the camerounians in scores in bakassi. That is why the camerounian government refers to the good people and government of nigeria as imperialist. So don't be too cocky. "Admission of guilt, doesn't mean weakness". 3 wars in a single scoop and all militarily victorious.

Was not the intention. Has I said biggest force in your region(west africa) we are no more a threat to you has you are to us. We both regional super powers in different regions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 1:53am On Oct 02, 2012
andrewza:

Was not the intention. Has I said biggest force in your region(west africa) we are no more a threat to you has you are to us. We both regional super powers in different regions.

mhhhmm, naija and their wishful thinking. SA has been all over Africa as a peace keeping force. I guess each country update their own about what they do bacouse I have also never heard of Nigerian peace keeping forces. That said, SA bast force both equiped, well trained and diverse tactics after the end of apertheid as ANC military wing and all other liberation movement military wings where adopted to the army and they were trained all over the world, in different styles of war tactics incl, guerilla from Asia, Russia/Cuba millitary strength, Arab world guerilla training etc. Think about it multi skilled with knowladge of most of worlds army fighting technics. GBAM
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
cjrane: 1.)Nigeria obviously has the most powerful and professional military force in Africa.Nigeria has proven time and again that it is perhaps the only African country that can sustain active combat divisions more than 1000 miles away from her border, in two hot conflicts simultaneously. Yet, still maintain a good presence around the vast nation of Nigeria and around the Bakassi peninsula to deter Cameroon from being tempted to be mischievous there too.

Nigeria has a stronge military but to compare them to S.A and Egypt when it comes to training is hogwash

The SANDF went through some problems due to a decrease defence budget and a lack of political will and support.

The MPLA had soviet aircraft, radar and tank support + more then 50,000 cuban troops while SANDF had no more then 2 battalion active at any given time.

There is a big difference between Sierra leone rebbels and a fully fledged armed batallion so sierra leone don't really qualifies the nigerian army as battle tested

Egypt due to its military budget support from U.S has the largest army in africa but only tops the SANDF due to the fact that they have more attact aircraft, tanks and ground troops then south africa.

In open warfare in semi desert situations nigeria would be no match for SANDF and Egyptian armed forces but in urban and guarilla stuations nigeria will match SANDF an Egypt only if there's no air support.

Modern warfare is not jst a numbers game anymore a small well armed untrained insurgency force can take on any heavily armed force in urban conflicts.

1)Egypt (U.S sponsored)
2)South Africa
3)Libya (the reason why gadaffi fell was because 80% of military deffected, almost all of libya's air deffences in coastal regions were dismentalled that's why NATO forces had open skys.)
4)Algeria
5)Nigeria (mind you only your numbers put you in 5th possition otherwise Kenya and Ethiopia is better trained)
6)Angola
7)Ethiopia
coolKenya
9)Tanzania
10)Zimbabwe

Case closed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by xterra2(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2012
^^ I would put Algeria ahead of Libya and South Africa, Libya cant be in the top 3 we you high when you made the list?
Even before the civil war, the had OUTDATED and obsolete equipment.
South Africa cant be matched to Algeria, i would probably put it at Egypt/Algeria
Algeria have better weaponry than Egypt/South Africa e.g
SU 30
they have a Good SAM S 300 even an other Russian made SAMs

Egypt are stronger on LAND but in Air combat, the SU 30 is not match for F 16 Algerian Air force even have Some Mig 29
Like i mentioned, they have solid Air defense with S 300 and other SAMs. Egyptian F 16, F4s and others would be destroyed by the SAMs or by SU 30 in dogfights
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:11am On Oct 11, 2012
xterra2: ^^ I would put Algeria ahead of Libya and South Africa, Libya cant be in the top 3 we you high when you made the list?
South Africa cant be matched to Algeria, i would probably put it at Egypt/Algeria
SU 30

Egypt are stronger on LAND but in Air combat, the SU 30 is not match for F 16 Algerian Air force even have Some Mig 29
Like i mentioned, they have solid Air defense with S 300 and other SAMs. Egyptian F 16, F4s and others would be destroyed by the SAMs or by SU 30 in dogfights

Algeria is buying stuff from SA. So what do they have that is more advance yes the SU30 is good but SAAF gripens could handel them. And any case Air forces do not win wars.

Libya was not has outdated has you think. But I agree they where over rated.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 11, 2012
Egypt. tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2012
xterra2: ^^ I would put Algeria ahead of Libya and South Africa, Libya cant be in the top 3 we you high when you made the list?
SU 30

Algeria better then south africa where do you get your facts from

Most countries in the has there stronge points when it comes to deffence.

The most battle hardened ground troops without world class weaponary in africa is undoubtably Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Most of the optronics used by the U.S and NATO in there fighter aircraft are made in south africa. The look and fire optronic equipement used by most modern fighter crafts where poineered by south african goverment owned armed manufacturers. The V-shaped hull armoured troop carriers is south african designed and is now standard for every armoured troop carriers worldwide.

South africa still remains the only african military with an indiguinis ballistic missile capability even though some of it was dismantalled in the early 1990's.

The F16 is a old aircraft and is no match for the Grippen fighter the SU30 is a very capable fighter jet.

70% of the weapon systems on the south african grippens are made in S.A. From dual band and advanced triband 3D radar systems and imaging systems are made in south africa, even the Brazil and Malaysian navy and airforce uses south african/brazillian build missiles and systems.

Please tell me how Algeria is a better military south africa and by what standards do you base ur arguement on.

Bye the way a 80,000 highly trained proffesional and well equiped army can take on a 400,000 poorly equiped/trained and army any day.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by xterra2(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
^^ I said Airforce and SAMs
F 16 is old as you said so its not match for SU 30
The Gripen isn't better than SU 30
And i talked about SAMs - the have S300 which is better than what RSA and Egypt have,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2012
xterra2: ^^ I said Airforce and SAMs
And i talked about SAMs - the have S300 which is better than what RSA and Egypt have,

The Su30 is a great aircraft but the systems on the Gripen are what make it so good. 5gen ECW and missiles makes it a killer. All so the SU30 is a harder to maintain and cost more to maintain.

Never commented on the S300 it is the best SAM system in africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2012
xterra2: ^^ I said Airforce and SAMs

Let's just put this foolish statements of u to rest.

SAM's what? cause SAM's stands for (surface to air missile)
S-300 is an anti ballistic surface to air missile deffense system made in Russia since 1979-2011, yes its still one of the best systems still availible because it cn be operational within 5 minutes and it can track upto 100 targets at a time, it also requires minimal maintaince over its lifespan.
The S-300 however is only effective against high altitute intermediate ballistic missiles but is practically useless against low flying(altitude) subsonic missiles which most modern militaries use today.

U keep on talking nonse abt the SU-30 here is the list of the worlds top ten best modern and battle tested fighter aircraft, you can also go and research this.

1-F22 Raptor (usa)
2-Tyfoon(EU)
3-F18 Hornet (usa)
4-JAS-39 Saab Gripen (Sweden)
5-RAFALE (France)
6-SU-27 (Russia)
7-F15 Eagle (usa)
8-F16 (usa)
9-MIG-29 (Russia)
10-J-10 (China)

U have no clue about military weapons and then u wanna come and school us on useless outdated weaponry, PLEASE!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2012
Seriously
I really don't know why people are seriously quoting Nigeria as part of the top five.

Nigeria's Military still has a long way to go!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
AmBeautiful: Seriously
I really don't know why people are seriously quoting Nigeria as part of the top five.

Nigeria's Military still has a long way to go!

My dear, nigeria has a good military but lack high tech equipement and a proper homegrown military manufacturing industry essential for a country of its size that all otherwise they deserve to in the top 10
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by xterra2(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
snydergp:

S-300 is an anti ballistic surface to air missile deffense system made in Russia since 1979-2011, yes its still one of the best systems still availible because it cn be operational within 5 minutes and it can track upto 100 targets at a time, it also requires minimal maintaince over its lifespan.
The S-300 however is only effective against high altitute intermediate ballistic missiles but is practically useless against low flying(altitude) subsonic missiles which most modern militaries use today.

U keep on talking nonse abt the SU-30 here is the list of the worlds top ten best modern and battle tested fighter aircraft, you can also go and research this.

1-F22 Raptor (usa)
2-Tyfoon(EU)
3-F18 Hornet (usa)
5-RAFALE (France)
6-SU-27 (Russia)
7-F15 Eagle (usa)
8-F16 (usa)
9-MIG-29 (Russia)
10-J-10 (China)

U have no clue about military weapons and then u wanna come and school us on useless outdated weaponry, PLEASE!!!

you dont see to have a clue either, bye
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LBT: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
nigeria is a ok military and has it's strong points(Ground based air defense is good) but I don't see them has the best. SA all so has stock piles if there is a war and our generals all so belief that we the best. Our style of warfare is different since we have different terrain.

What advance military hardware dose nigeria produce. I only know of a few small vehicle manufacturing abilities and small arms are all so in your league.

Has for secrets. You would be surprised how much gets out and what is known. Any case the SANDF dose not reveal much. The info comes from the arms company's (advertising) and military correspondents. That why there are many discrepancy. I mean if you go on to a military site or wikpeada they talk about our IPV's and call them T crafts. T crafts was the company that made them they called waterbird class. I go from what I see. Nigeria has some strong points SA has hers.

And that air force general was a fool. You never know when you may go up against a strong air force. And why not get a dedicated CAS aircraft to support the army or a MPA to protect the navy.

Over all the SANDF is a better military smaller but more advanced.

( Your General or any analyst who tell you SA can defeat Nigeria most be a fool because with America advanced weapons the were disgraced in the korean war by Chinese/Korean troops backed with russian weapons and Vietnam, likewise in Afgan and even Iraq were they have no decisive victory. Libya is not on the top 5 list in Africa; libya was defeated in liberia, he was also defeated by Niger Republic in the toyota war. Libya had more men and advanced weapons in their war in Niger Republic but they were defeated by a lightly armed military. The British weapons and military are better than that of America but in war america will defeat them. Please get your facts right. Russian made weapons are by far better than America or Nato weapons but the west use propaganda to deceive us that their weapons are better and they are strong, which are lies. If true, why do they bring so many countries in Nato? Nigerian military have more combat experience than SA military.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LBT: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
andrewza:

mhhhmm, naija and their wishful thinking. SA has been all over Africa as a peace keeping force. I guess each country update their own about what they do bacouse I have also never heard of Nigerian peace keeping forces. That said, SA bast force both equiped, well trained and diverse tactics after the end of apertheid as ANC military wing and all other liberation movement military wings where adopted to the army and they were trained all over the world, in different styles of war tactics incl, guerilla from Asia, Russia/Cuba millitary strength, Arab world guerilla training etc. Think about it multi skilled with knowladge of most of worlds army fighting technics. GBAM.
O boy! You lie a lot, even the United Nation recognised Nigeria contribution in peacekeeping and I have never heard same of SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LBT: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
snydergp:

1-F22 Raptor (usa)
2-Tyfoon(EU)
3-F18 Hornet (usa)
5-RAFALE (France)
6-SU-27 (Russia)
7-F15 Eagle (usa)
8-F16 (usa)
9-MIG-29 (Russia)
10-J-10 (China)

I see that you do not know much about military equipment because Russian T50 is more advanced than all Nato military aircraft and even over 95.% of American military jets; the only problem is they have very few but suhkoi(SU) and Mig planes are heavy war machines. America had a simulation with India airforce who fly russian made plane and the american were beaten hands down. Get your fact right. Sweden Gripen are good in its own level.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LBT: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
Russia now have advanced version known as S-400, mind you the S-300 can fire different types of anti aircraft missile and also serve as anti missile; it can shot down any thing low or very high flying object. S-300 or S-400 is better than any thing America, isreal or Nato can offer; that why they are doing all they can to prevent their sale to other countries as it will greatly reduce their air superiority. Get your fact right again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nurus: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Its South Africa,Egypt,Nigeria and others.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by xterra2(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
I just remember what one of my former class mates told me when we were arguing about how long it would take US Army to destroy our military without using nuclear of
he said whenever US soldiers land Nigeria would just use one babalawo, the babalawo would use jazz and they go do frog jump go back to Washington, i kinda agree
let stringer Egypt and South Africa try us, we go use jazz cool we no get time for war abeg cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.