Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458937 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
all4naija: Nigerian leaders should start looking for avenue to acquire Nuclear weapons. This SA rogue state can't be trusted in Africa. With the way they are going about places using their military to stage economic imperialism and trying to force its wills on neighboring countries.

Nigeria should meet the Russians or Chinese for transfer of Nuclear weapons know-how. With the way South Africans are going in the continent there is a need to up the military facility and capability of Nigeria to stand up to them.

Lol. Look at this fool. Firstly. Both russia and china are among south africas ally's.

Second no one would trust nigeria with a nuke. You may collaps in to civil war(a real one not this bh or mend thing, break up or loose it.

Thirdly sa built 7 nukes and gave them up. The plant where they where built is still in use. We could build one in a few months if there was a need.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
andrewza:

Lol. Look at this fool. Firstly. Both russia and china are among south africas ally's.

Second no one would trust nigeria with a nuke. You may collaps in to civil war(a real one not this bh or mend thing, break up or loose it.

Thirdly sa built 7 nukes and gave them up. The plant where they where built is still in use. We could build one in a few months if there was a need.
What is Nigeria business with SA having Russians or Chinese as allies? You forgot money matters much in how much those two nations will respond to the transfer of Nuclear weapon technology. You soon forget the reason Iranian government is so pompous about acquiring nuclear weapons is for the simple reason it has the mechanism to fund them. You wouldn't be surprised when the two allies of SA will disappoint your country sorry a$$ when huge fund start flowing into their various pockets. Keep thinking those nations have SA at heart. The truth is that they are for their own self-interest. Your country palling with them will not deter them from passing the technology to Nigeria if Nigerian government is ready to acquire the weapons by systematically tantalizing them with oil money.

SA can't be trusted. That is a complete fact. Without the like of Boko Haram it goes about suppressing neighboring countries with its economic power. That alone push for the need for Nigeria to acquire Nuclear Weapons. So that at the end if it misbehaved or tried to treat other African nations bad we will warn the country by launching a missile into the sea, as being the bigger bro.

The 7 nukes SA gave up in the past are elementary and not having a long range launching capability. So that is something of the past. Before SA can acquire nuclear weapons in this present time it will take them lots of time as there is no agreement between the white people economic superiority and the black government. That country has a lot of internal disturbances to grapple with as well, before coming here to make it looks as if there is no problem in your society.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
andrewza:

You drank some more alcohol ? ]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
all4naija: What is Nigeria business with SA having Russians or Chinese as allies? You forgot money matters much in how much those two nations will respond to the transfer of Nuclear weapon technology. You soon forget the reason Iranian government is so pompous about acquiring nuclear weapons is for the simple reason it has the mechanism to fund them. You wouldn't be surprised when the two allies of SA will disappoint your country sorry a$$ when huge fund start flowing into their various pockets. Keep thinking those nations have SA at heart. The truth is that they are for their own self-interest. You country palling with them will not deter them from passing the technology to Nigeria if Nigerian government is ready to acquire by systematically tantalizing them with oil money.

SA can't be trusted. That is a complete fact. Without the like of Boko Haram it goes about suppressing neighboring countries with its economic power. That alone push for the need for Nigeria to acquire Nuclear Weapons. So, that at the end if they misbehaved or try to treat other African nations bad we will warn them by launching a missile into the sea, as being the bigger bro.

The 7 nukes SA gave up in the past are elementary and no having a long range launching capability. So that is something of the past. Before SA can acquire nuclear weapons in this present time it will take them lots of time as there is no agreement between the white people economic superiority and the black government. That country has a lot of internal disturbances to grapple with as well, before coming here to make it looks as if there is no problem in your society.

This post is in the wrong secstion. You should post it in the humor system
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
agaugust:

You drank some more alcohol ? ]

Scamstar please keep quite.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
all4naija: What is Nigeria business with SA having Russians or Chinese as allies? You forgot money matters much in how much those two nations will respond to the transfer of Nuclear weapon technology. You soon forget the reason Iranian government is so pompous about acquiring nuclear weapons is for the simple reason it has the mechanism to fund them. You wouldn't be surprised when the two allies of SA will disappoint your country sorry a$$ when huge fund start flowing into their various pockets. Keep thinking those nations have SA at heart. The truth is that they are for their own self-interest. You country palling with them will not deter them from passing the technology to Nigeria if Nigerian government is ready to acquire by systematically tantalizing them with oil money.

SA can't be trusted. That is a complete fact. Without the like of Boko Haram it goes about suppressing neighboring countries with its economic power. That alone push for the need for Nigeria to acquire Nuclear Weapons. So, that at the end if they misbehaved or try to treat other African nations bad we will warn them by launching a missile into the sea, as being the bigger bro.

The 7 nukes SA gave up in the past are elementary and no having a long range launching capability. So that is something of the past. Before SA can acquire nuclear weapons in this present time it will take them lots of time as there is no agreement between the white people economic superiority and the black government. That country has a lot of internal disturbances to grapple with as well, before coming here to make it looks as if there is no problem in your society.

relax bro, [size=20pt] Nigeria is already negotiating details with Russia for nuclear reactor capable of producing nuclear weapons, and the Nigerian space satellite launcher trajectory at Epe town in Lagos city is being modified to launch intercontinental ballistic missiles which can later be structured to carry nuclear warheads. [/size] relax my fellow Nigerians, your military power will never disappoint you by the grace of God. Amen !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
agaugust:

relax bro, [size=20pt] Nigeria is already negotiating details with Russia for nuclear reactor capable of producing nuclear weapons, and the Nigerian space satellite launcher trajectory at Epe town in Lagos city is being modified to launch intercontinental ballistic missiles which can later be structured to carry nuclear warheads. [/size] relax my fellow Nigerians, your military power will never disappoint you by the grace of God. Amen !

Source on the last part scamster
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RASIT

RASI Radar system in servis in Nigeria. Qustion is though is it the 20km range version or 40km range. Either way the kameelperd is a far better sytem.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
andrewza:

Source on the last part scamster

I just disgraced you with my unbeatable post on BTR-3U at page 182 . now you really look like a cook/chef in south African navy not a real combatant soldier.

an ordinary civilian like me has become your teacher mr @andrewza

I am still coming to disgrace you and DictatorZAR on helicopter gunship argument we had.

I just kick you south Africans around like a football. Lol grin

I can choose to ignore you south Africans when you question me and any man with common sense will still respect me for my analyses anytime anyday.

However, I don't seek praise from men, I am here to defend the honour of great Nigeria, the only true giant of Africa !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
andrewza:

What makes you think it should be transfered to the comedy section?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
andrewza:

What makes you think it should be transfered to the comedy section?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
agaugust:

I just disgraced you with my unbeatable post on BTR-3U at page 182 . now you really look like a cook/chef in south African navy not a real combatant soldier.

an ordinary civilian like me has become your teacher mr @andrewza

I am still coming to disgrace you and DictatorZAR on helicopter gunship argument we had.

I just kick you south Africans around like a football. Lol grin

I can choose to ignore you south Africans when you question me and any man with common sense will still respect me for my analyses anytime anyday.

However, I don't seek praise from men, I am here to defend the honour of great Nigeria, the only true giant of Africa !

Fool. Your post does nothing. It confirms only 47 BTR3-U are. 30UN,6UK,4UR and 7E model with 14.5mm MGs. And only UAE marines have there BTR has guardians. Yours are UN,UK,UR and E.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
andrewza:

3 billion USD compaid to South africa at under 5 billion.

Total uniform force of SANDF is 62,000 permant force, 15,000 reserve and 12,000 civlians

So yes you under funded. This has been mentioned before. By the way the SANDF is 2 billion USD under funded. So how bad is the nigerian deffense force(never mind the army)

All so I found out a littel piece of infomastion. Nigeria gets and has received for some time over 130 million USD in dirrect milltary forghine AID from america.
When last did SA upgrade its military weapons? It is clear the large chuck of money budgeted for your military is for payment of personnel salaries.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
all4naija: What makes you think it should be transfered to the comedy section?

....because his alcohol soaked mind tells him so !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GeneralJ(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GeneralJ(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
andrewza:

Fool. Your post does nothing. It confirms only 47 BTR3-U are. 30UN,6UK,4UR and 7E model with 14.5mm MGs. And only UAE marines have there BTR has guardians. Yours are UN,UK,UR and E.

Actually it confirms we do have the guardian version of the BTR3 so i suggest you go counter that with a source other than Wikipedia
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
all4naija: When last did SA upgrade its military weapons? It is clear the large chuck of money budgeted for your military is for payment of personnel salaries.

Milltary expenture and budget are seperiat in SA. Any case it happens every year. We piad for 265 badgers that are in producstion, the A darter will enter servis soon, the Mamba and casspir replasement is comeing along, project biro and suacepan are budgeted for, should I go on.

And 60% gose to personal that pay,allwancses(our soders don't threaten to go on muinty in sudan) food, medical, pension(that a lot of people by the way) extra. A full billion is spent on joint ops.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
GeneralJ:

Actually it confirms we do have the guardian version of the BTR3 so i suggest you go counter that with a source other than Wikipedia

Wikipedia is a ok place to get links.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
http://m.mg.co.za/index.php?view=article&urlid=2013-04-12-00-sa-france-battle-for-africa

Funny how nigeria is not mentioned. O yes you guys are part of the french block.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
andrewza: http://www.africareview.com/News/African-force-incapable-of-Mali-operation/-/979180/1744290/-/n07jij/-/index.html
Of course they would say that, the US is trying to make every body believe that its involvement is necessary. An other push for AFRICOM. Before the force even starts leading the battle, they are saying the force is not capable. But keep in mind they did not give the reason they said that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2013
all4naija: Nigerian leaders should start looking for avenue to acquire Nuclear weapons. This SA rogue state can't be trusted in Africa. With the way they are going about places using their military to stage economic imperialism and trying to force its wills on neighboring countries.

Nigeria should meet the Russians or Chinese for transfer of Nuclear weapons know-how. With the way South Africans are going in the continent there is a need to up the military facility and capability of Nigeria to stand up to them.

You do know that there are laws governing nuclear proliferation treaties limits such acquisitions.

By the way if Nigeria goes this root SA has the capability to restart uranium enrichment within days and can have weapons grade plutonium within months to make nuclear weapons if the need occurs.

Lastly Nigeria don't even have a missile development industry to built the capacity to deliver such weapons, and it takes 5-7 years to even have a basic ICBM systems if you develop it domestically.

Stop dreamingtongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:06am On Apr 13, 2013
patriot4: Of course they would say that, the US is trying to make every body believe that its involvement is necessary. An other push for AFRICOM. Before the force even starts leading the battle, they are saying the force is not capable. But keep in mind they did not give the reason they said that.

I doubt they saying out of good intsions. But it dose make some sense. Ecowas is just not able to rout out the insurgents. Not with out a massive increase in there forces commited.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 13, 2013
all4naija: What is Nigeria business with SA having Russians or Chinese as allies? You forgot money matters much in how much those two nations will respond to the transfer of Nuclear weapon technology. You soon forget the reason Iranian government is so pompous about acquiring nuclear weapons is for the simple reason it has the mechanism to fund them. You wouldn't be surprised when the two allies of SA will disappoint your country sorry a$$ when huge fund start flowing into their various pockets. Keep thinking those nations have SA at heart. The truth is that they are for their own self-interest. Your country palling with them will not deter them from passing the technology to Nigeria if Nigerian government is ready to acquire the weapons by systematically tantalizing them with oil money.

SA can't be trusted. That is a complete fact. Without the like of Boko Haram it goes about suppressing neighboring countries with its economic power. That alone push for the need for Nigeria to acquire Nuclear Weapons. So that at the end if it misbehaved or tried to treat other African nations bad we will warn the country by launching a missile into the sea, as being the bigger bro.

The 7 nukes SA gave up in the past are elementary and not having a long range launching capability. So that is something of the past. Before SA can acquire nuclear weapons in this present time it will take them lots of time as there is no agreement between the white people economic superiority and the black government. That country has a lot of internal disturbances to grapple with as well, before coming here to make it looks as if there is no problem in your society.

You do know that Russia and SA have military ties and SA is also in charge of all Russian built helo on the continent.

Fool Russia don't need Nigerian oil, there oil industry is 3times larger then Nigeria's, first try and build a few refineries before trying boast about oil money because your country don't even benificiate any of its oil as we speak.

Stop trying to run when you can't even crawl.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza:

I doubt they saying out of good intsions. But it dose make some sense. Ecowas is just not able to rout out the insurgents. Not with out a massive increase in there forces commited.
Francly the way things are going, Nigeria will have to deal with the situation alone, again !
If the other west african countries are not serious then let them start adding money to Nigerian military budget, because as it is we are helping them for free.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 13, 2013
patriot4: Of course they would say that, the US is trying to make every body believe that its involvement is necessary. An other push for AFRICOM. Before the force even starts leading the battle, they are saying the force is not capable. But keep in mind they did not give the reason they said that.

South Africa and Angola are preventing US-AFRICOM from establishing itself in SADC, the same can not be said about Nigeria who allowed Niger to build a AFRICOM base right next to them.

Now SA and Angola don't take sh*it from our neighboring states we will even threaten you with economic and political exclusion or if you don't listen even military intervention, ask Botswana and its Governing Party.

AFRICOM is a no, no anywhere near SA borders we don't take sh*it or threats from US foreign policy we already told there africom head in Germany the US General Carter Ham to F*uck of with there AFRICOM in Southern Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 13, 2013
DictatorZAR:

You do know that there are laws governing nuclear proliferation treaties limits such acquisitions.

By the way if Nigeria goes this root SA has the capability to restart uranium enrichment within days and can have weapons grade plutonium within months to make nuclear weapons if the need occurs.

Lastly Nigeria don't even have a missile development industry to built the capacity to deliver such weapons, and it takes 5-7 years to even have a basic ICBM systems if you develop it domestically.

Stop dreamingtongue
This is always the problem with blind individual like you. If Nigeria is having the plan to have nuclear weapons and has been working on it. Will the government have to publicly display such plan to others? It is a secret plan(The Iranians have been doing that for years). It starts from using it as for civilian purpose(as Iran is claiming) to developing nuclear weapons(as the Pakistanis and North Koreans). Keep blabbing and think if Nigeria was to have nuclear weapons it should be announced through out the world.

The missile development industry will be built. You are so myopic to think this can't be achieved within short period of time. There are evidences it is technology-transfer plan and those providing the technology will be involved with the deployment of the missile and making sure everything works right because they are receiving their huge pays.

Dude, you need to get your head checked. Many nations would have long gone into it if not for the guarantee the US has be given to protect many them around the world. If SA continued to intimidate smaller African nations around the continent and USA is not ready to talk about it we might just call in on Russians(who are always ready to antagonize USA in everything) to help with the construction of the nuclear weapons, which will serve as a proxy nation for them(as regard world politic) and with China. As the Chinese are looking for recognition to have influence in many nations to garner friends as to against what they feel about America as a threat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 13, 2013
DictatorZAR:

You do know that Russia and SA have military ties and SA is also in charge of all Russian built helo on the continent.

Fool Russia don't need Nigerian oil, there oil industry is 3times larger then Nigeria's, first try and build a few refineries before trying boast about oil money because your country don't even benificiate any of its oil as we speak.

Stop trying to run when you can't even crawl.
The statement in bold only speaks of your petty view to world politics. Russia gas reserve and oil together is by far larger and richer than Iran's yet they are behind Iranian nuclear facilities. You seem to be very silly to think Russians would reject a multi-billion dollars(coming from oil) project to build nuclear facilities in Nigeria because they have larger reserve. It is clear testament to your shallow perception of how the present world operates.

Keep dreaming that Russia will save your sorry a$$ from Nigeria because they are in some kind of economy block with your country. For such you think they will reject such multi-billion contract is like waiting for Christ to come and solve human problems..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:26am On Apr 13, 2013
all4naija: The statement in bold only speaks of your petty view to world politics. Russia gas reserve and oil together is by far larger and richer than Iran's yet they are behind Iranian nuclear facilities. You seem to be very silly to think Russians would reject a multi-billion dollars(coming from oil) project to build nuclear facilities in Nigeria because they have larger reserve. It is clear testament to your shallow perception of how the present world operates.

Keep dreaming that Russia will save your sorry a$$ from Nigeria because they are in some kind of economy block with your country. For such you think they will reject such multi-billion contract is like waiting for Christ to come and solve human problems..

Excellent reply.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:02am On Apr 13, 2013
all4naija: The statement in bold only speaks of your petty view to world politics. Russia gas reserve and oil together is by far larger and richer than Iran's yet they are behind Iranian nuclear facilities. You seem to be very silly to think Russians would reject a multi-billion dollars(coming from oil) project to build nuclear facilities in Nigeria because they have larger reserve. It is clear testament to your shallow perception of how the present world operates.

are you sure that it is about oil or geopoltics. Any case nigeria is in bed with the west so would not get any nukes from the east
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:06am On Apr 13, 2013
patriot4:
Francly the way things are going, Nigeria will have to deal with the situation alone, again !
If the other west african countries are not serious then let them start adding money to Nigerian military budget, because as it is we are helping them for free.

Or they can actully send solders. Nigeria can send about 3000 and each other coutribitor can send about 1000 to 2000. And you will need at least one force to take the fight to the enemy. So 2400 or 3 800 strong batlions.

The BTR3-U would do good there with a few Tanks and some atry and scout units
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2013
all4naija: This is always the problem with blind individual like you. If Nigeria is having the plan to have nuclear weapons and has been working on it. Will the government have to publicly display such plan to others? It is a secret plan(The Iranians have been doing that for years). It starts from using it as for civilian purpose(as Iran is claiming) to developing nuclear weapons(as the Pakistanis and North Koreans). Keep blabbing and think if Nigeria was to have nuclear weapons it should be announced through out the world.

The missile development industry will be built. You are so myopic to think this can't be achieved within short period of time. There are evidences it is technology-transfer plan and those providing the technology will be involved with the deployment of the missile and making sure everything works right because they are receiving their huge pays.

Dude, you need to get your head checked. Many nations would have long gone into it if not for the guarantee the US has be given to protect many them around the world. If SA continued to intimidate smaller African nations around the continent and USA is not ready to talk about it we might just call in on Russians(who are always ready to antagonize USA in everything) to help with the construction of the nuclear weapons, which will serve as a proxy nation for them(as regard world politic) and with China. As the Chinese are looking for recognition to have influence in many nations to garner friends as to against what they feel about America as a threat.

It seems foolish uneducated people like you always come and spew such utter nonsense just because of blind patriotism.

BOY IT SEEMS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF THE IAEA, which South Africa is a member of.

Let Nigeria go ahead let's see what happens when sanctions hit your village what will happen.

Nigeria can't even get rid of Boko Boys who infiltrated there security ranks, how the hell will they control nuclear arsenal getting in the hands of terrorists.

Its nice to dream, maybe in 10 years time when Nigeria gets its first nuclear power plant some stup*id fool like you and @Aguagust will come on NL claiming Nigeria just commissioned Africa's First nuclear powerplant.tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.