Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458948 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2013
all4naija: The statement in bold only speaks of your petty view to world politics. Russia gas reserve and oil together is by far larger and richer than Iran's yet they are behind Iranian nuclear facilities. You seem to be very silly to think Russians would reject a multi-billion dollars(coming from oil) project to build nuclear facilities in Nigeria because they have larger reserve. It is clear testament to your shallow perception of how the present world operates.

Keep dreaming that Russia will save your sorry a$$ from Nigeria because they are in some kind of economy block with your country. For such you think they will reject such multi-billion contract is like waiting for Christ to come and solve human problems..

I don't have time for Delusional fools who don't know nothing.

Now go to the sexuality section
tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
DictatorZAR:

we all know your a fake.

You @Aguagust you don't have any clue of military and hardware. why don't you also respond to the BTR-U disclaimer Mr military security analyst.

i have fully responded to the BTR-3U challenge on page 182, you saw it, but you dont have the courage to reply me. even one of my best bosses in the office a retired US Army colonel CANNOT challenge my BTR-3U post on page 182, so let me see if you @DictatorZAR have any courage to challenge it...you south african coward !

similar photos of [size=16pt] nigerian army BTR-3U, and its deadly anti-tank missiles. BTR-3U vehicle has modern capabilities including special protection for the soldiers inside against effects of nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons.
[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
agaugust:

i have fully responded to the BTR-3U challenge on page 182, you saw it, but you dont have the courage to reply me. even one of my best bosses in the office a retired US Army colonel CANNOT challenge my BTR-3U post on page 182, so let me see if you @DictatorZAR have any courage to challenge it...you south african coward !

similar photos of [size=16pt] nigerian army BTR-3U, and its deadly anti-tank missiles. BTR-3U vehicle has modern capabilities including special protection for the soldiers inside against effects of nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons.
[/size]

No one said the BTR3 was a not good IFV. All 40 of them (since 7 are armend with 14.5mm VHMGs) will be a good sytem for Nigeria. The BTR is suppror to the Bradly in some(most) regaurds. But they to small in numbers. SA first batch of ratel replasments is in a batch of all most 300.

NBC protecsion has been around for a long time. Even 1970 AFV have had over pressuer and colective has been around even longer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
patriot4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FHNIJEwS00

[size=16pt] Nigerian army is clearly the best infantry/foot soldiers in Africa !

who dares to challenge these warriors ? [/size]

imagine south african army was fighting against nigerian army in CAR instead of seleka rebels ! nigerian army will waste the south african army in few hours of battle....and we capture @andrewza, then we photograph him in handcuffs !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
agaugust:

[size=16pt] Nigerian army is clearly the best infantry/foot soldiers in Africa !

who dares to challenge these warriors ? [/size]

imagine south african army was fighting against nigerian army in CAR instead of seleka rebels ! nigerian army will waste the south african army in few hours of battle....and we capture @andrewza, then we photograph him in handcuffs !

Lol. Do you think we would send 265 solders against a army.

In Jan seleka was no more than 2000 now they reported at over 5000. Some even say solders from chad where among them.

200 sa solders will kill 1000 nigerian solders.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza:

In Jan seleka was no more than 2000 now they reported at over 5000. Some even say solders from chad where among them.

This is sparta !!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza:

Nigerian soldiers don't die easy!
on the other hand SA soldiers who are not subjected to the same selectivity, just can't perform the same tasks.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
patriot4: Nigerian soldiers don't die easy!
on the other hand SA soldiers who are not subjected to the same selectivity, just can't perform the same tasks.

Lol you think SA training is soft. People have and do die on our infatry course. During my basic training some one broke his Hip bone and 7 females the pelvic. And that is navy basic training. Not even infantry.

Our SF training is the toughest in the world. It easyer to climb mount everist.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza:

Lol you think SA training is soft. People have and do die on our infatry course. During my basic training some one broke his Hip bone and 7 females the pelvic. And that is navy basic training. Not even infantry.

Our SF training is the toughest in the world. It easyer to climb mount everist.
My dad is the toughest man I have ever seen, yet he told me that during his army training he almost died in many occasions. He told me about the selectivity, and about the constant group punishment. How can you say SA special forces training is the toughest in the world ? Come on, everybody has tough SF training, the difference is the level of selectivity, because it is the cadets level that will guarantee the level of the training.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
patriot4:
This is sparta !!!!

Delviel woods part of the battel for somms. A SA force of just over 1000 held the line in the face of deth. Suffring 80% losess. At the end of the day 140 men and 3 officers marched out. Non ran away.

Stand our ground is what we do.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza:

Delviel woods part of the battel for somms. A SA force of just over 1000 held the line in the face of deth. Suffring 80% losess. At the end of the day 140 men and 3 officers marched out. Non ran away.

Stand our ground is what we do.

source please !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
patriot4:
My dad is the toughest man I have ever seen, yet he told me that during his army training he almost died in many occasions. He told me about the selectivity, and about the constant group punishment. How can you say SA special forces training is the toughest in the world ? Come on, everybody has tough SF training, the difference is the level of selectivity, because it is the cadets level that will guarantee the level of the training.

Some of the training in nigeria is hard for nothing. Like standing on your head. Really what that going to help you with. Now lepord crawling 1KM is both hard and pratical.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
agaugust:

source please !

http://www.delvillewood.com/bataille2.htm

sorry it was just over 3000
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza:

Some of the training in nigeria is hard for nothing. Like standing on your head. Really what that going to help you with. Now lepord crawling 1KM is both hard and pratical.
Standing on their head is what they do as punishment or between real trainings. It is meant at breaking them as men, before making them into real soldiers. It is a warrior practice that some Nigerian kingdoms were already using to discipline their troops before colonization. The French foreign legion has that type of ideology as well, and everybody praises the french foreign legion for that. The US special forces has similar training punishment as the Nigerian army. You see the difference between a Nigerian soldier and the rest is that what you would consider special forces training in your army is what Nigeria would consider regular training.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
agaugust:

[/size]

Now I'm really getting tired of you and your stup*idty.

Tell your colonel or whoever the Fairy God Mother his name is to teach you some basic reading skills.

Now back to the BTR:
1)Nigeria : 30 BTR-3UN, 6 BTR-3UK, 4 BTR-3UR and 7BTR-3E/14,5

2)UAE : 90 "Gaurdian's"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTR-3

UAE marines operates the original BTR-3U production with those having been completed with the "Buran-NL" turret system.

UAE marines version are known under the name of "Guardian".

http://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/detail/.asp?armor_id=401

Now mr analyst tell your "fairy colonel I say kiss my black *ass"tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
patriot4: Standing on their head is what they do as punishment or between real trainings. It is meant at breaking them as men, before making them into real soldiers. It is a warrior practice that some Nigerian kingdoms were already using to discipline their troops before colonization. The French foreign legion has that type of ideology as well, and everybody praises the french foreign legion for that. The US special forces has similar training punishment as the Nigerian army. You see the difference between a Nigerian soldier and the rest is that what you would consider special forces training in your army is what Nigeria would consider regular training.

Lepord crawling 1KM breaks a mab just has bad if not worse. And I renforces a skill. Any case the worst punshment I got was sleep denial.

Try this. To night get in to a PT kit and go stand out side at the "at ease postion. Remain there untill 03:30 go in side clean for 15min then go for a run. After that countiune with your normal day's activty.

To be fare sleep 45min before going out side and wear a track suit(still cold up there and hypothemia is deadly). That was the worst 36 hours in my life. All because one guy made a noise.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Intristing fact. The badger is proved agianst 30mm sabot rounds over the frotal arc and regular 30 mm for the rest. Polish AMV(that had lighter armour than the SA version) regully shruged of RPG's.

Current verssion are a 30mm (though the turret can accomadat far larger. The 30mm offers the best ammo capasity fire power ratio) a comand version(12.7mmm) a tank hunter a morta version(breach loading 81mm if memory servis)

Denel has made a 105mm howizter that can be fited. It has a 30km range and can be used for direct fire has well.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
DictatorZAR: Now I'm really getting tired of you and your stup*idty.

Now back to the BTR:
1)Nigeria : 30 BTR-3UN, 6 BTR-3UK, 4 BTR-3UR and 7BTR-3E/14,5

2)UAE : 90 "Gaurdian's"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTR-3

UAE marines version are known under the name of "Guardian".
http://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/detail/.asp?armor_id=401

Now mr analyst tell your "fairy colonel I say kiss my black *ass"tongue

soweto bushman, i have opened your blind eyes to know www.militaryfactory.com website and you copied it from my post. thats okay because it proves i take you south africans to school and i am your new teacher on military affairs. welcome to school my boys.

my source is sweden arms/weapons sales/transfer log/database SIPRI and it says,

nigerian army has 40 BTR-3U Guardian infantry fighting vehicles and 7 more as APC version purchased from ukraine

quoted below from sweden arms sales log :

From Ukraine :
To Nigeria : 7 BTR-3 APC 2005 2007 7

(40) BTR-3U Guardian IFV (2005) 2006-2007 40

2 Mi-24P/Hind-F Combat helicopter (2007) 2008 2 Ex-Ukrainian
1 Mi-24V/Hind-E Combat helicopter (2008) 2008 1 Ex-Ukrainian

weblink source : http://www.sipri.org/databases

did you meet the chief of army staff of nigeria to our armoury for you to confirm which model of BTR-3U nigeria has ?

you see, i dont care what source you choose to quote among the two above, i dont care the name you choose to call the diffeerent models of nigerian army BTR-3U fighting vehicles, my point is they all have anti-tank guided missiles to destroy south african olifant battle tanks, we just waste your army.

this thread is no longer the early pages where you south africans laugh at nigerian military weapons like T-55 tanks, Vickers Tanks, NNS Aradu, etc and call them old weapons. now we are posting nigerian military weapons that are modern technology from year 2000 to year 2013.

like those nigerian army mobile rocket launchers APRA 122 FMC we just bought recently from romania, very modern weapons, nigerian army purchased two different models and the second model is more sophisticated and among the most modern rocket artillery launchers in the world today.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
The thing with MLRS sytems is that it has all most nothing to do with how new the launch plaform is. It has every thing to do with the rocket and software on the computer.

Any case. I give you the vulter UAS of the south african army.

http://www.ate-southafrica.com/ate_Product/4/index.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza: I give you the vulter UAS of the south african army.

http://www.ate-southafrica.com/ate_Product/4/index.html

its nothing special, likely to get captured by nigerian army in real battle when we disarm and handcuff the cowardly south african army. many african countries have all kinds of UAV.

only nigeria has USV for its navy sea drone force in the whole of africa. no need for me to repeat my post on nigerian UAV and USV drones.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
agaugust:

you see, i dont care what source you choose to quote among the two above, i dont care the name you choose to call the diffeerent models of nigerian army BTR-3U fighting vehicles, my point is they all have anti-tank guided missiles to destroy south african olifant heavy tanks, we just waste your army.[/b]

this thread is no longer the early pages where you south africans laugh at nigerian military weapons like T-55 tanks, Vickers Tanks, NNS Aradu, etc and call them old weapons. now we are posting nigerian military weapons that are modern technology from year 2000 to year 2013.

Fist we never siad they did not have AGMs. Second. What missiel they firing. Your link dose not mention the purches of any new AGMs. Third 40 AFV really you want us to worry over 40 AFV. Fourth the rooikat,ratel ZT3,olphant MBT,bader,ratel 90 hell pretty much any AFV in SA that can take the MMS tuuret(that all of them. The Multi, misseil, turret can carry 3 types of missel ingwene, mokape and star streak) can deat the BTR3 of with only 40 are a threat.fith the olphant has never been called a heavy tank, it acctully pretty light for a tank. You can call it a main battel tank or medium battel tank(MK1 is medium MK2 is main)

The fast majorty of the Nigerian milltary is out dated. And replasments like the BTR3 come in such small numbers. Nigeria needs over 200 BTR3s not less than 50.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
agaugust:

its nothing special, many african countries have all kinds of UAV.

only nigeria has USV for its navy sea drone force in the whole of africa. no need for me to repeat my post on nigerian UAV and USV drones.

Diffrence is.

1 it has datta link. Only sa has a datta link sytem in all of africa

2 it built local

3 denel has a number of UAVs for martime use, SAN is looking at getting a martime rotary UAV for the patrol fleet. But they still waiting on the devlpment on that sytem.

4 san has no need of UAVs for martime use, no deltas or off shoar rigs needing to be protected.

5 did I mention we build it, we don't need to buy from isrial. And I am still waiting on you post about missel aremed drones. Currently the seeker 400 of denel can carry lasser guided missels.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza:

Fist we never siad they did not have AGMs. Second. What missiel they firing. Your link dose not mention the purches of any new AGMs. Nigeria needs over 200 BTR3s not less than 50.

so the source needs to count how many rounds of ammunition, shells, missiles, spare parts, gallons of fuel, water in the engine radiator, food for the vehicle operators/drivers, etc that came with the weapons ? did any source count how many anti-tank missiles came with nigerian air force Mi-35 Hind helicopter gunships too ?

you drink your weekend alcohol to overdose ? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
agaugust:

so the source needs to count how many rounds of ammunition, shells, missiles, spare parts, gallons of fuel, water in the engine radiator, food for the vehicle operators/drivers, etc that came with the weapons ? did any source count how many anti-tank missiles came with nigerian Mi-35 Hind helicopter gunships too ?

you drink your weekend alcohol to overdose ? grin

I did not aske for numbers. I asked for what type of AGM.

There is a difrence Between the 2.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Rember how I siad it not the plaform but software

http://itweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-17586/

It so good UK uses it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza: the BTR3 come in such small numbers. Nigeria needs over 200 BTR3s not less than 50.

nigeria is locally producing new heavy weapons, we dont want to become permanent buyer of weapons. we are reverse engineering a lot of weapons we have just like China did and became great.
we buy a moderate number and we dis-assemble and re-assemble them to see the engineering secrets. thats what we did to austria/german Steyr APC to produce nigerian Igirigi APC from its basics.

nigerian airforce did same thing to our chinese F-7 jets, we dis-assembled and re-assembled the jets in nigeria to see all its technical secrets, same way china did to russian mig-21 jets to produce f-7 jets. we will do the same thing to chinese modern L-15 falcon light attack jets when we get them, nigeria has future plans to be a great heavy weapons producer in our own nigerian factories.

nigerians are smarter than you think.

igirigi APC is being developed into various version, anti-tank missile IFV, anti-aircraft missile mobile Air defence vehicle, just needs some time as nigerian defence industry grows fast and advanced

andrewza: The fast majorty of the Nigerian milltary is out dated.

you say majority of nigerian army weapons outdated ?

about 300 cobra and VBL purchased around 2006
about 45 sandcat MRAPS purchased 2013
about 100 BTR-3U and MT-LB purchased around 2006
many romanian artilery purchased around 2006
about 120 mowags and BTR-80 purchsed around 2006
about 200 mountain lions MRAPS purchased 2013
....and many i dont need to count, and many more on order paid for and soon to be delivered...

how many brand new combat vehicles did south african army buy in the last 7 years ?

[size=16pt] over 1,000 very modern army combat vehicles from 2006 to 2013 purchased into nigerian army and you call us outdated ![/size]

@andrewza did your your e.nemy mix some a.cid chemicals into the 12 bottles of beer you drank today ?

or there is a herbalist in south africa that is playing games with your mind ?

similar photo nigerian army new year 2013 sandcat MRAP

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza: http://m.mg.co.za/index.php?view=article&urlid=2013-04-12-00-sa-france-battle-for-africa

Funny how nigeria is not mentioned. O yes you guys are part of the french block.
why would they? When the domain is clearly .co.za ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
agaugust:

nigeria is locally producing new heavy weapons, we dont want to become permanent buyer of weapons. we are reverse engineering a lot of weapons we have just like China did and became great.
we buy a moderate number and we dis-assemble and re-assemble them to see the engineering secrets. thats what we did to austria/german Steyr APC to produce nigerian Igirigi APC from its basics.

nigerian airforce did same thing to our chinese F-7 jets, we dis-assembled and re-assembled the jets in nigeria to see all its technical secrets, same way china did to russian mig-21 jets to produce f-7 jets. we will do the same thing to chinese modern L-15 falcon light attack jets when we get them, nigeria has future plans to be a great heavy weapons producer in our own nigerian factories.

nigerians are smarter than you think.

igirigi APC is being developed into various version, anti-tank missile IFV, anti-aircraft missile mobile Air defence vehicle, just needs some time as nigerian defence industry grows fast and advanced

majority of nigerian army weapons outdated ?

about 300 cobra and VBL purchased around 2006
about 45 sandcat MRAPS purchased 2013
about 100 BTR-3U and MT-LB purchased around 2006
many romanian artilery purchased around 2006
about 120 mowags and BTR-80 purchsed around 2005
about 200 mountain lions MRAPS purchased 2013
....and many i dont need to count, and many more on order paid for and soon to be delivered...

[size=16pt] over 1,000 very modern army combat vehicles from 2006 to 2013 purchased into nigerian army and you call us outdated ![/size]

@andrewza did your your e.nemy mix some a.cid chemicals into the 12 bottles of beer you drank today ?
or their is a herbalist in south africa that is playing games with your mind ?

Fas majorty is obosolity.

It a fact live with it. You have about 100 good IFV/APC (the cobra is not classfied has a APC). Of your tanks 276 need to be uppgraded or replecset. (There is a nice T55 upgrade, makes it in to a real beast. The vickers should be replaset with T72 or simmlar tank maybe the type 85.

The swing fire is out dated and not a threat. Replase with milane ot russian AGM.

Blowpipe and SA-7 are no threat for current gen anti missel sytems.

Should I go on.

We in SA know we have outdated wepaons and have projects to replacse them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
By the way. On the APR21. You do know it is just a reguler BM21 with a diffrent truck. And romiana phased it out of servis and sold them to you second hand.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
andrewza: Fas majorty is obosolity.

It a fact live with it. You have about 100 good IFV/APC (the cobra is not classfied has a APC). Of your tanks 276 need to be uppgraded or replecset. (There is a nice T55 upgrade, makes it in to a real beast. The vickers should be replaset with T72 or simmlar tank maybe the type 85.

The swing fire is out dated and not a threat. Replase with milane ot russian AGM.
Blowpipe and SA-7 are no threat for current gen anti missel sytems.
Should I go on. We in SA know we have outdated wepaons and have projects to replacse them.

[size=16pt]
dont twist wikipedia information, it says romania exported APR-21 rocket artillery to nigeria, it did NOT say second hand sales.

also, you avoided the part that says nigerian army later purchased many of the new version APR-40 rocket artillery same which romania used to replace the older versions. try to be a bit honest mr @andrewza.
[/size]
nigerian army 77 units T-72 main battle tanks are all upgraded to T-72BM version, do we need to repeat old posts and waste time ?

cobra is not APC, according to you ? maybe your children told you cobra is a name of a snake in the bush and not an army vehicle.

i quote cobra information you can google.

The Cobra vehicle forms a common platform which can be adapted for various roles and mission requirements including : Armoured Personnel Carrier, Anti-Tank Vehicle, Reconnaissance Vehicle, Ground Surveillance Radar Vehicle, Forward Observation Vehicle, Armoured Ambulance, Armoured Command Post, turreted vehicle for 12.7mm machine gun, 20mm cannon, anti-tank missiles such as the TOW missile/Spike missile or surface-to-air missiles.

weblink source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otokar_Cobra

the above tells you all cobra can carry anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles because its built multi-role and can have weapons changed easily for new type of combat. nigerian army bought over 200 cobras with many extra hardware and weapons for changing over to various types of combat roles. nigerian army paid about double the normal price for each of our cobras because we bought many extra hardware/weapons to perform various types of multi-role combat, same thing iraq had to pay for their second batch cobras, double of normal price.

apart from blowpipe, SA-7, swingfire, there are other modern missiles in nigerian army for anti-tank and anti-aircraft they dont display in photographs or in public, if you like you believe, if you wish dont believe, who cares what you believe ? nobody cares.

its a free world. anybody can choose to believe whatever they wish in this world...but you cannot change the real truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.