Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,137 members, 7,867,289 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4470163 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:28am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Reminder: No single South African pilot has ever used your current Gripen and Hawk jets to sh.oot down a single enemy aircraft. Your pilots are even not combat qualified to use Gripen jet in war. Ancient Mirage jets of Angloan war got SAAF defeated by teenage Cuban pilots, you never shot d.own Cuban MiG-23 jets air to air.

SAAF has no aces by world standard, Gripen jet ace, whom did he shoot down with a Gripen.... Kenya Airways 747 ?

Why do we need to fly the Gripen in combat when we have generations of experience passed down from one pilot to the next?

Where does it say our pilots are not combat qualified?

SAAF was defeated in Angola? Who says that?

We shot down plenty Mig-23's - go look up Maj. Johan Rankin
http://www.acig.info/CMS/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=131&Itemid=62

SAAF has over 60 Aces in its history.

The real fact of the matter is this: In its entire history, no Nigerian pilot has ever been involved in air to air combat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Dangote is azz räping South African economy he removed 1 billion Rands from the pockets of your brainless corporate executives and BEE sponsored incompetent shareholders....Dangote sallowed your billion rands and you are crying unable to do anything.....foolish nation gringrin

Says who? where do you get this information?

Also: Post on topic
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:30am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

You need someone to give you citation on how Britain failed to defeat IRA terrorists on British soil for 27 years? Lol...see why I said Hyundai Heavy Industries will never employ a retaard like you and make you an expatriate worker in South Korea cheesycheesy

Britain defeated the IRA you clown

Now show us a citation that proves Lagos is Safer than New York
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:31am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Your justice system has not reformed any criminal, your ràpists continue to ràpe the more, while your murders continue to murder beyond control.

South African people are deformed beyond any reformation

Post on topic

Post facts

You are destroying this thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

The fact that I said its a 16 page PDF proves I read it.

It's nothing but a piece of paper until backed up by physical cash.

Same way SANDF was boasting about buying A400M Airbus super lift aircraft, and even made part payment, then could not raise the balance cash and your penniless broke air force had to cancel the contract and abandon hope of ever buying A400M aircraft forever.

I work in defense industry so I don't follow paper list of wishful weapons purchases unless the government has released cash for it.

PDF file papers and budget papers are not cash that buys you weapons....you need real money...SANDF has NO NO NO MONEY for weapons purchase, stop fooling yourself with paper documents, it won't even buy you bananas tonguetongue

U want us to post the bank statements and invoices? Are you mentally well? Are you sick? SANDF is getting that equipment, with a defence satellite currently oribiting.....no one cares if you believe it or not. Its a fact. A400 was cancelled because of project delays and the price doubled. Again...go cry in your sad corner.

Show us the bank invoice of Nigerian purchase of J-17. Show us the EFT transfer. Show us the bank stamp. You see how ridiculous your demands are??
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:34am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

That's why South Africans are happy to commit murder.

Civilized nation my foot ! America is 100 times more civilized than your shiit hole South Africa, yet we have death sentence in many states of America, you commit murder and government will superglue your azz to electric chair, na high voltage shock go kill y.ou !

Sorry!! you are not AAA n American but just a bloody poor Nigerian who is just fantasising about being an American.

Well, you are right, not all states in America have abolished death penalty, but many of such states have not changed from their evil past of propagating racism. It is always predominantly blacks who happen to be put under death raw when they commit felony as compared to their white counterparts.

Man, America is not such a paradise that they always show you on Hollywood. South Africa is much more developed than other places that I have seen both in America and Europe. It is not to say that I overrate SA, but I have to admit SA is beautiful.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:34am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Yes, and my complaint is valid until you show us evidence that South Africa is issuing asylum papers to Nigerians instead of normal immigrant visas. You made claims without any evidence to prove it, that's bad quality for this thread. Fraudster !

You have about 30-40 of your own claims to prove first
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

South Africans are still the räpe masters, and murder champions of Africa. No controversy.

Yet we arent subject to the same visa restrictions nigerians are
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Show us proof of money released, you have no money for new weapons, cannot even afford one single Mokopa ATGM....SANDF is broke long term....your military under a self imposed arms embargo....cashless and penniless tonguetonguetongue

lol, this was announced under the SANDF budget you id1ot
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:37am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

You CANNOT buy military satellite and escape United Nations arms log registration, both buyer and seller will be in violation of legally binding UN Convention on arms transfer.

South Africa has no space satellite until confirmed by the Russians who manufacture it. Then Kondor-E is an ordinary satellite not a spy satellite.....Russian sources proved the specifications.

Dream on bro , hallucinations are free if charge, even street beggars have them gringrin

Kondor-E is a civilian built military satellite

Its launch and our ownership of it has been proven.

Deal with it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:38am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

we both die together in the air battle. FACT

You keep claiming this but have never proven it.

Our jet performs better and our missile performs better, both are also more advanced - you dont stand a chance
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:39am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

That's money for paying salaries to SANDF troops, pension to retired soldiers/veterans, plenty anti-retroviral HIV drugs for your HIV crippled 30 battalions of soldiers, and loan interest repayment for submarine bank loan debt.

SANDF is choking to death for lack of funds, your military is in financial crisis tonguetongue

Why are you still trying to argue?

Those projects were announced IN THE BUDGET SPEECH

You really have nothing more to offer this thread, other than childishness and petulance, I suggest you leave.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:39am On Feb 28, 2015
saengine:

U want us to post the bank statements and invoices? Are you mentally well? Are you sick? SANDF is getting that equipment, with a defence satellite currently oribiting.....no one cares if you believe it or not. Its a fact. A400 was cancelled because of project delays and the price doubled. Again...go cry in your sad corner.

That's true, I have also seen the approval of such acquisition on the allocation of 2015 defence budget. SANDF is moving forward and we just only want to prove to the likes of @agaugust that it is not only Nigerian armed forces that has the monopoly to a procure weapons. We all have that financial capability.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:40am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

F-7 and Gripen both have short range missiles. Come back for review when your Gripens have beyond visual range missiles tonguetongue

Come back when you have proven that both will destroy each other in close combat

If this was so, everyone would still by flying F-7 Phantoms.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:42am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

You posted a wish-list and a daydream of hopes, not reality.

I too can sit at home and write list of BMW, Bently, Benz, Range Rover, Lexus that I will buy 2015-2016...but do I have all that cash ready?

Web link source is NOT = cash

PDF file is 16 pages of paper story and NOT = money

#ShowUsSANDFcashForWeapons !

So you are saying that announced public projects, which have money allocated, are a wish list? So you are saying that when the minister of finance literally says "We are buying X, Y and Z" its a wish list?

Your jealousy and butthurt is so plainly obvious in your post.

Dude, you are wasting everyones time here.

#WeHaveShownYouSANDFMoney
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:43am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Unite? Not while Zulu blacks are still murdering and Ráping your white citizens 24/7 tonguetonguetonguetongue

Off topic post
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Monopoly is NOT allowed in Nigeria by law. MTN has competition from Nigerian Globacom and Visafone.

Dangote is azz räping South African economy he removed 1 billion Rands from the pockets of your brainless corporate executives and BEE sponsored incompetent shareholders....Dangote sallowed your billion rands and you are crying unable to do anything.....foolish nation gringrin

Man, you are not making any sense anymore, or do you want to tell us your MBA tactics have now run out. You are not making any more of facts but just one fiction after another.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:47am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Same way SANDF was boasting about buying A400M Airbus super lift aircraft, and even made part payment, then could not raise the balance cash and your penniless broke air force had to cancel the contract and abandon hope of ever buying A400M aircraft forever.

I work in defense industry so I don't follow paper list of wishful weapons purchases unless the government has released cash for it.

PDF file papers and budget papers are not cash that buys you weapons....you need real money...SANDF has NO NO NO MONEY for weapons purchase, stop fooling yourself with paper documents, it won't even buy you bananas tonguetongue

SANDF pulled out of A400M because of project delays and cost over-runs - this is fact

You dont work in the defence industry

National budgets are as concrete as it gets.

You are wasting our time here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:58am On Feb 28, 2015
MikeCZAR:
If that was the case then air forces would just integrate missiles on older generation air craft.

The IRIS-T can target beyond visual range threats.

The F-7 is inferior and stands no chance.

The F7-NI we both know that is not a good machine for a dog fight. The gripen will detect F-7 jet from kilometers away without it noticing the presence of the gripen jet.

Does anyone know how does it feel like when your enemy can see you and you cannot see him. What are the implications? l see DANGER!! DANGER!!! DANGER!!! painted everywhere…Your life will literally be in mercy of your enemy. Let us pray that your enemy is merciful. The gripen jet with its stealth capability will thrive anywhere from the weakest link of the F-7, let say from the side or even rear and send the F-7 pilot to the gate of hell. BOOOOOOOMMM!!

Well, everybody, Nigerian fighter pilots are more wiser than @agaugust, they know what I am talking about and won't even dare to challenge 4th generation fighter on a death ring. They know the moment they do that they will be signing their death certificate. F-7 can only challenge gripen when it (the gripen) has discharged all its weaponry.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Msauza:

Sorry!! you are not AAA n American but just a bloody poor Nigerian who is just fantasising about being an American.

Well, you are right, not all states in America have abolished death penalty, but many of such states have not changed from their evil past of propagating racism. It is always predominantly blacks who happen to be put under death raw when they commit felony as compared to their white counterparts.

Man, America is not such a paradise that they always show you on Hollywood. South Africa is much more developed than other places that I have seen both in America and Europe. It is not to say that I overrate SA, but I have to admit SA is beautiful.
one of your sport ministers compared the English league to the south African league.

I have since gone numb to all your claims.

Some places in Niger republic is more beautiful than America!!!

Man when we say your cities are rotting away it is FACT. ALL THE WHITE EXCLUSIVE AREAS HAVE NOW
TURNED SLUMS WITH BLACK MIGRATION; FROM DURBAN TO JOBURG
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:26am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Every expenditure start with a paper. Go and ask Jonathan and he will lecture you that every expenditure in the federal republic of Nigeria started in black and white. It has to be in paper so that the aims and objectives of the expenditure are outlined in details to the public. Every expenditure of the democratic government should be transparent and achieving just that they will have to record every expenditure on paper. So, to us, since it is now starting to reflect on official documents other than newspapers, it is just more than even hope.

When it comes to money matters, Nigeria might have the biggest economy in Africa, but does not have a rich government. In actual fact, SA government is more richer than Nigerian government. Owing to the fact that you made recent arms procurement does not mean you have more money, it means that you deprived other departments of their budgets and vote all that into war against terror campaign. You prioritised war and SA prioritises development and that does not translate into SA not having money. It only mean SA focus is somewhere else and if there is any need that SA must inject billions of dollars into its defence account it will happily do so.

Our billions of rands are awarded to our aged persons, orphans, terminally sick, children from 0-18years, handicapped, etc. Something which many countries in Africa can only dream of doing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:34am On Feb 28, 2015
lezz:
one of your sport ministers compared the English league to the south African league.

I have since gone numb to all your claims.

Some places in Niger republic is more beautiful than America!!!

Man when we say your cities are rotting away it is FACT. ALL THE WHITE EXCLUSIVE AREAS HAVE NOW
TURNED SLUMS WITH BLACK MIGRATION; FROM DURBAN TO JOBURG

Your thinking has already been compromised by that tiny little plot of kleinfontein and orania. SA has developed as even more better and bolder than it was during apartheid. That has even been admitted by the DA the first opposition party in SA. Our country was full of slums during apartheid and ANC has eradicated all that and performed magic by converting all of that into decent residential area. SA now looks attractive with many slums evicted and rebuild with more attractive look. The ANC has invested over $400 billion to continue to eradicate all those slums everyday and build free houses.

There is no so called exclusively white areas in SA and places which happened to be dirty are those occupied largerly by foreigners (forgive my xenophobic comment). Truly, places which turn to be occupied by foreigners in SA are dirty. Just take Hillbrow as an example which is predominantly occupied by Nigerians. The place now is a hell on earth, it is drugs capital of Africa, dirty and smelly. Nigerians do not take a good care of themselves, the places which they live in and even their personal hygiene. Hillbrow, and many places in Johannesburg which are currently occupied by foreigners used to be jewels and diamonds of SA during Apartheid. It is usually these places that white men blame black men for not maintaining. Whenever, they see foreigners, they mistakenly classify them as black South Africans. Foreigners must know to look after SA buildings by keeping them tidy. Once, SA start to complain about this, they cry xenophobia.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Patchesagain:

And so?

IF we remove your imported weapons you will have exactly zero weapons.

What is your point?

Nigeria produces weapons/equipment domestically from body armour, night vision goggles, to rifles, to heavy machine guns, to mortars, to APCs, LAVs with twin 23mm cannon, Drones/UAV, rocket pods, etc. Enough to fight as a mechanized infantry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Patchesagain:

Why do we need to fly the Gripen in combat when we have generations of experience passed down from one pilot to the next?

Where does it say our pilots are not combat qualified?

SAAF was defeated in Angola? Who says that?

We shot down plenty Mig-23's - go look up Maj. Johan Rankin
http://www.acig.info/CMS/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=131&Itemid=62

SAAF has over 60 Aces in its history.

The real fact of the matter is this: In its entire history, no Nigerian pilot has ever been involved in air to air combat.

Yes, all those who fought Nigeria avoided air to air combat because they fear NAF's air power, so the dare not challenge us the way Cuban teenage pilots challenged SAAF.

The source you posted showed MiG-23 shot down my ground based anti-aircraft missiles, I SAID SAAF NEVER SHOT DOWN ANY CUBAN MIG-23 JET IN AIR TO AIR COMBAT you dummy ! Can't you use your head? Domingo !

SAAF has NO air force ace pilots, you ran away from Cuban teenage pilots in MiG-23 jets, your Mirage F1s were hiding at their airbases grin

SAAF only succeeded in using jets to chase slow helicopters around, and you call that air force air power or an ace pilot?

One NAF F-7 jet pilot will shoot down all your 10 Rooivalks in 10 minutes.

You don't have ANY air to air combat experience jet vs jet of same generation in SAAF....you are at the same level with Nigeria, while NAF beats SAAF in air to ground attack combat with jets or attack helicopters flying thousands of NAF combat sorties, while SAAF Gripens, Hawks, and Rooivalks are redundant with ZERO war experience ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Patchesagain:

Says who? where do you get this information?

[size=16pt]
Nation of Southie fools, Dangote is Ra.ping your economy big time, he swallowed your one billion Rands....M.orons of ANC shiit hole grin grin

SOUTH AFRICAN TIGER BRAND LOSES $82 MILLION TO DANGOTE – BUSINESS LESSONS
http://richnigerianpharmacists.com/south-african-tiger-brand-loses-82-billion-to-dangote-business-lessons/

We Nigerians, we own you South Africans, we milk your dry because you are a nation of permanent M.orons grin grin [/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Patchesagain:

Post on topic

Post facts

You are destroying this thread.

When you Southies were insulting Nigeria posting stories about refugees and asylum seekers and drug addicts for the past 3 days , were you not spoiling this thread? My retaliation is hurting y.ou real bad as I can see. Insult Nigeria anytime and I will retaliate, get it?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:31am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria produces weapons/equipment domestically from body armour, night vision goggles, to rifles, to heavy machine guns, to mortars, to APCs, LAVs with twin 23mm cannon, Drones/UAV, rocket pods, etc. Enough to fight as a mechanized infantry

Most of Nigerias locally produced weapons are sub standard and many of which are still in infancy stage. Such weapons do not even make 0.10% of the inventory of the local armed forces. Nigerian military itself does not even have confidence on their locally produced weapons, the reason why Denel proposed to take over Dicon years ago.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:34am On Feb 28, 2015
saengine:

Show us the bank invoice of Nigerian purchase of J-17. Show us the EFT transfer. Show us the bank stamp. You see how ridiculous your demands are??

This is Nigeria's weapons money in action, not some 16 page paper budget of funds to pay salaries of soldiers and buy SANDF HIV drugs for your half dead 30 battalions of soldiers who will die before enemy even shoots them.

Cash buys weapons, not PDF files and paper stories of wish list...

http://allafrica.com/stories/201410230300.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/military-takes-delivery-of-two-jets-loaded-with-weapons/

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:40am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Most of Nigerias locally produced weapons are sub standard and many of which are still in infancy stage. Such weapons do not even make 0.10% of the inventory of the local armed forces. Nigerian military itself does not even have confidence on their locally produced weapons, the reason why Denel proposed to take over Dicon years ago.

Businesses has its up and downs, surely the author did not do proper research about business before he could put all that to paper. The money lost was.an investment of buying controlling stake of Dangote's flour mill. I fail to understand where does this go about Dangote r.aping our economy unless you did not understand the texts well. I really doubt if you have MBA degree, that is happening in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:47am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

This is Nigeria's weapons money in action, not some 16 page paper budget of funds to pay salaries of soldiers and buy SANDF HIV drugs for your half dead 30 battalions of soldiers who will die before enemy even shoots them.

Cash buys weapons, not PDF files and paper stories of wish list...

http://allafrica.com/stories/201410230300.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/military-takes-delivery-of-two-jets-loaded-with-weapons/

All that started with a paper dummy!! Jonathan approached the national assembly to ask for an approval to make a loan with a proposal in black and white. He was offered an approval to approach foreign banks to make a loan of $1 billion to buy weapons in black and white. His loan application was approved by the foreign banks in black and white. Can you now see that paper dominate everything dummy. Even when we design a new car, ship, aeroplane, electronic device, budget, expenditure, etc, we put it on paper first.

An MBA graduate who does not understand the basics of reporting, recording, accountability and evaluation. You will be a bad manager who will teach students to spend without a plan on paper to outline what they want to spend for. I wish you do not manage any company because that entity will rot just before you even start to spend.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:06am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Who says you build NV equipment? HMG's? LAV's? 23mm?

More mythical weapons?

Prove it or GTFO
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:10am On Feb 28, 2015
agaugust:

Yes, all those who fought Nigeria avoided air to air combat because they fear NAF's air power, so the dare not challenge us the way Cuban teenage pilots challenged SAAF.

The source you posted showed MiG-23 shot down my ground based anti-aircraft missiles, I SAID SAAF NEVER SHOT DOWN ANY CUBAN MIG-23 JET IN AIR TO AIR COMBAT you dummy ! Can't you use your head? Domingo !

SAAF has NO air force ace pilots, you ran away from Cuban teenage pilots in MiG-23 jets, your Mirage F1s were hiding at their airbases grin

SAAF only succeeded in using jets to chase slow helicopters around, and you call that air force air power or an ace pilot?

One NAF F-7 jet pilot will shoot down all your 10 Rooivalks in 10 minutes.

You don't have ANY air to air combat experience jet vs jet of same generation in SAAF....you are at the same level with Nigeria, while NAF beats SAAF in air to ground attack combat with jets or attack helicopters flying thousands of NAF combat sorties, while SAAF Gripens, Hawks, and Rooivalks are redundant with ZERO war experience ! grin grin

go look up Maj. Johan Rankin with regards to SAAF air to air mig kills. I am not here to educate you.

Augustus, Nigeria has never faced an enemy with a modern airforce, you have never deployed in a hostile airspace

The only time Nigeria faced an enemy with an airforce was Biafra - who humiliated your airforce and destroyed multiple migs with their civilian cessans

SAAF has allmost 60 Aces since WW1

Combat experience is not as important as training, and we train far more than you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.