Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,885 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464747 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

At least Nigerians own their country - what do black South Africans own in their own country?? Your olympics' team was made up of white people, beautiful queens are white, rugby players are white, whites own 90% of your farms and lands, and they control everything in your country... sad So much for the "rainbow nation" where the minority race controls everything - and the majority live in the filthy slums around the country... Even the colour reds and Indians are ahead of you in the scheme of things!!!

I'd rather be a wretched freeman than be a rich slave - liberty is the best thing in life!!!

You speak like a wounded puppy. Shame sorry, once again you could not respond to the bokoharam issue. Shymex broer, go home stop hauling from a white mans country. You immigrant status is really massing with you mind grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
snydergp:
Let's come to the issue of weak and short, weak in what sence because we never stand back for ur countryman.

SA has had more world boxing champions in the last 20years and u nothing if never even heard of a nigerian Heavy weight champ or even contender. The only thing u strong at is football or should I say ur man look alike woman.

The average nigerian some of africa's ugliest creaturesgrin

SA has more sport champs and achievements then ur 170million lazy the only thing u knw is a soccer ball and nothing else.

Let's compare ur medals at the last olympics against SAtongue

Shutupgringringrin

And who won the olympics medal - the masters or the slaves?? grin Slaves won zilch!!! At least a naija boy won a gold medal in heavy weight boxing for the UK and he's also proud of Nigeria!!

Don't even talk about looks - SA blacks look like midgets with down syndrome!!

Your head shape looks funny!!! bwahahahahahaha
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You speak like a wounded puppy. Shame sorry, once again you could not respond to the bokoharam issue. Shymex broer, go home stoping hauling from a white mans country. You immigrant status is really massing with you mind grin

Bwahahaha @immigrant status... grin

You should be more worried about your status in SA because I know once another Boer gets into power, you're fvcked!! grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
Even your national anthem was dedicated to Africa and Africans(when it was composed) - we gave you your freedom!!! grin

Nkosi sikelel' iAfrika
Maluphakanyisw' uphondo lwayo,
Yizwa imithandazo yethu,
Nkosi sikelela
Thina lusapho lwayo.

Translation:

Lord bless Africa
Let its (Africa's) horn be raised
Listen also to our prayers
Lord bless us
We are the family of it (Africa)

Pay homage to black Africa and the black world, bush men!! cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You speak like a wounded puppy. Shame sorry, once again you could not respond to the bokoharam issue. Shymex broer, go home stop hauling from a white mans country. You immigrant status is really massing with you mind grin
wena, your apartheid history has shaped your thinking negatively, snap out of it..travel out the world and meet different people.. dimw!t
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ sweetcheecks

You made me diss your people - stay humble next time...

It's nothing but love for Steven Biko, that's someone I admire so much - and my life hasn't been the same since I read his autobiography...

One black people, one Africa, one love - black consciousness!! cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

At least Nigerians own their country - what do black South Africans own in their own country?? Your olympics' team was made up of white people, beautiful queens are white, rugby players are white, whites own 90% of your farms and lands, and they control everything in your country... sad So much for the "rainbow nation" where the minority race controls everything - and the majority live in the filthy slums around the country... Even the colour reds and Indians are ahead of you in the scheme of things!!!

I'd rather be a wretched freeman than be a rich slave - liberty is the best thing in life!!!

U say the majority of us loive in slums wow really do u call Soweto a slum have u ever been to Sowety because the same Soweto has Africa's best by far soccer stadium infact they have Two FNB stadium and Orlando including the 7th biggest shopping mall in Africa 92% of all the people in Soweto have sanitation water from a tap( not undergrownd wells like in lagos). Soweto even have a universaty campus and u still call it a slum.

90% of the land owned by whites what a foolish SH*T statement because the majority land in SA is owned by the goverment and that's a fact. SA has a land reform policy something a baboon like u don't know.

I will from now on resort to bad grammar and filthy words the sameway u and those F*ck FAGGS use when u simply don't anything to prove.

You talk Sh*t without facts here. South Africa is a net exporter of agricultural products do u think we will go the root of Zim and destroy our farms to the point where they import everything from SA.

Some Naija f*cks will always resort to sh*t talk when loosing an argument and when we call u bluffs to order.

In general u hate everybody from other african countries even Ghanains who don't play to ur tune.

We SA people will never allow any f*ckup from ur country to talk sh*t abt us when u don't have proof.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

U say the majority of us loive in slums wow really do u call Soweto a slum have u ever been to Sowety because the same Soweto has Africa's best by far soccer stadium infact they have Two FNB stadium and Orlando including the 7th biggest shopping mall in Africa 92% of all the people in Soweto have sanitation water from a tap( not undergrownd wells like in lagos). Soweto even have a universaty campus and u still call it a slum.

90% of the land owned by whites what a foolish SH*T statement because the majority land in SA is owned by the goverment and that's a fact. SA has a land reform policy something a baboon like u don't know.

I will from now on resort to bad grammar and filthy words the sameway u and those F*ck FAGGS use when u simply don't anything to prove.

You talk Sh*t without facts here. South Africa is a net exporter of agricultural products do u think we will go the root of Zim and destroy our farms to the point where they import everything from SA.

Some Naija f*cks will always resort to sh*t talk when loosing an argument and when we call u bluffs to order.

In general u hate everybody from other african countries even Ghanains who don't play to ur tune.

We SA people will never allow any f*ckup from ur country to talk sh*t abt us when u don't have proof.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

And who won the olympics medal - the masters or the slaves?? grin Slaves won zilch!!! At least a naija boy won a gold medal in heavy weight boxing for the UK and he's also proud of Nigeria!!

Don't even talk about looks - SA blacks look like midgets with down syndrome!!

Your head shape looks funny!!! bwahahahahahaha

How's my head's shape look funny because I'm not a Negriod I don't have ur hair type and I don't look black or dark in complexen.

Whose flag did they raise in britian when that expatroit won that gold medal urs or the UK flag.

U are the weak ones here. Two of our medals came from blacks in 2012 so get ur facts straight.

U and ur fellow bafoons already lost the debate on military so shutup.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

You and I know that they wouldn't have won, if it were to be them fighting against apartheid by themselves... The whole black world, from London, North America, South America to all of black Africa fought for them... The pressure forced the West to go against their "apartheid brothers" in SA... The defeat the apartheid army suffered in Angola and the subsequent independence won by Namibia, Zimbabwe etc. also contributed to their freedom...

Black South Africans are ungrateful people, to be honest...

Did you drink your medication? You need a serious therapeutic treatment. Oh!!! I forget that Nigerian hospital does not have the right training to cure your medical conditions, you either have to be flown to us or Europe. Poor shame!!! You are disgraceful to your countrymen and am quite certain that majority of them disown you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:
wena, your apartheid history has shaped your thinking negatively, snap out of it..travel out the world and meet different people.. dimw!t

You are to dumb to engage. grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx: Even your national anthem was dedicated to Africa and Africans(when it was composed) - we gave you your freedom!!! grin

Nkosi sikelel' iAfrika
Maluphakanyisw' uphondo lwayo,
Yizwa imithandazo yethu,
Nkosi sikelela
Thina lusapho lwayo.

Translation:

Lord bless Africa
Let its (Africa's) horn be raised
Listen also to our prayers
Lord bless us
We are the family of it (Africa)

Pay homage to black Africa and the black world, bush men!! cool

That anthem is the third most recordnized anthen on earth even the flag and its colours are more famous then Nigeria's.

We are part of africa so were u expecting us to sing got bless europe.

Bushman what igbo, yoruba, fulani what's the difference.

The bushman as a race is older then the negriods fact go into your history.

Why do u mock peoples race there are many worse things we can say about others too.

This just shows ur age and emateur behaviour tribalistic tendencies are things of the past.

You are a small BOY intellectually inferior to others who commented on this topic u are a Child.

There's been many well educated Nigerians who commented here but u just showed me that there are baboons still around trying to catch up on the train to human evolution.

I won't respond to ur tribalist sh*t that u post anymore I will speak to nigerians who can talk be constructive even if we argue and can't find any commen ground u F*CKTUP CHILD
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx: @ sweetcheecks

You made me diss your people - stay humble next time...

It's nothing but love for Steven Biko, that's someone I admire so much - and my life hasn't been the same since I read his autobiography...

One black people, one Africa, one love - black consciousness!! cool

@Shymex, that will not work on me broer, what Nigerians do try to make themselves feel better about their country's state of affairs by talking nonsense thinking we will feel bad. Aint happening broer, you will have it blow by blow. Humulity my big backside grin, You must start by clogging your pie hole with yam then you'll get somekind of aknowladgement from MSAZAS.

By the way, Steve Bantu Biko was a South African, Xhosa and a very proud one like the rest of them Xhosa men. If you want to use our Steve Biko to justify you nonsense you are
mistaken. Try finding you own world recognised heros. I know
no one of such statute being Nigerian. grin grin grin tongue kiss

Nigerians are nothing more than proffessional bullshiters', with a country which has mastered organised chaos.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

You started the name calling by labelling us the "most greediest"(whatever that means) in the world... I gave you the right comparisons(black SA army vs. Nigerian army)... If you're really interested in chest-beating - you would have responded to that... grin

Black South Africans need to pay homage to all the black people in world because we gave you lot freedom... cool

I told you that you must come to SA so that we can offer you a free treatment for your madness, unlike in Niger where you will have to pay for it even though you are paying for your taxes. I promise you that you will receive a best world class treatment in the world best hospital absolutely free. Don't hesitate and waste valuable time while your condition is still treatable.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You are to dumb to engage. grin grin
You just killed english grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:
You just killed english grin

You are high on igbo grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Wtf is going on here?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You are high on igbo grin grin
if you've seen me smoked it, then perhaps I am...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

@Shymex, that will not work on me broer, what Nigerians do try to make themselves feel better about their country's state of affairs by talking nonsense thinking we will feel bad. Aint happening broer, you will have it blow by blow. Humulity my big backside grin, You must start by clogging your pie hole with yam then you'll get somekind of aknowladgement from MSAZAS.

By the way, Steve Bantu Biko was a South African, Xhosa and a very proud one like the rest of them Xhosa men. If you want to use our Steve Biko to justify you nonsense you are
mistaken. Try finding you own world recognised heros. I know
no one of such statute being Nigerian. grin grin grin tongue kiss

Nigerians are nothing more than proffessional bullshiters', with a country which has mastered organised chaos.

@Sweetchicks, sisi we are wasting our energies. It seems as if we are missing something here, the so called brave Nigerians do not have their own heroes. Whenever they speak about African heroes they will point out our brands such as Bikos, Mandelas, Shakas, Tambos, Sisulus, Tutus,etc. I have never heard of any from their side. Bwahahahahahahaahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
andrewza:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naBhO7SN0OI
No matter how much of these you post on this platform, it won't hurt any nigerian emotionally cuz we know, your colonial masters are behind all your achievements till date..enjoy the moment bra tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:

I told you that you must come to SA so that we can offer you a free treatment for your madness, unlike in Niger were you will have to pay for it even though you are paying for your taxes. I promise you that you will receive a best world class treatment in the world best hospital absolutely free. Don't hesitate and waste valuable time while your condition is still treatable.
stop talking nonsense.
Just be grateful to your white masters.
Anyway,it seems the advantage of arpatheid is relative development.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
You got access to all these in the 90s... I'm proud to come from a black nation that has ruled itself since the 60s and still made economic achievements this great...we'll get there cool...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:

@Sweetchicks, sisi we are wasting our energies. It seems as if we are missing something here, the so called brave Nigerians do not have their own heroes. Whenever they speak about African heroes they will point out our brands such as Bikos, Mandelas, Shakas, Tambos, Sisulus, Tutus,etc. I have never heard of any from their side. Bwahahahahahahaahahaha!!!
We studied history and government in high school that's how we got to know about these dudes, they didn't make any impact in west africa. cool.so? everybody enjoyed the apartheid story then... And our knowledge in history is why we know so much than you do...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:
No matter how much of these you post on this platform, it won't hurt any nigerian emotionally cuz we know, your colonial masters are behind all your achievements till date..enjoy the moment bra tongue

The question is what have your white masters did for you? Bwahaahahahahaha. Nothing. Perhaps, they have seen that there was something wrong with you upstairs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx: Why are san men a la black people in SA the loudest in that country? Nigeria isn't special and our military is rubbish, however black South Africans are still the most cowardly black people on this planet.. You were made slaves in your own damn country and it took the whole world fighting for you to get them to move from enslaving you to owning 90% of your country despite being just 15% of the population..

You also allowed your slave masters to destroy Angola and kill more than 5 million of its population - you lot have no say, let your slave masters speak, ok?
GBAM
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:

@msauza , ewe shame tata, nam i would be frustrated if I were them. They get worried that they will be looked down
upon so its better to attack first. Well, time and energy wasted really. Lets go enjoy our festive, with all the things they can only imagine.

Happy festive season SA guys!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007: You got access to all these in the 90s... I'm proud to come from a black nation that has ruled itself since the 60s and still made economic achievements this great...we'll get there cool...

Ohhhh!! What have you achieved? Cassava, yam yam and pepper soup. Bwahahahahaha
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

@msauza , ewe shame tata, nam i would be frustrated if I were them. They get worried that they will be looked down
upon so its better to attack first. Well, time and energy wasted really. Lets go enjoy our festive, with all the things they can only imagine.

Happy festive season SA guys!!!
grandiose delusion.
Smh.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:

The question is what have your white masters did for you? Bwahaahahahahaha. Nothing. Perhaps, they have seen that there was something wrong with you upstairs.
lol... we used our sixth sense to gain independence... We didn't throw ourselves in front of revolvers and ak47s like your case... And we enjoyed our lifes... it's good to know that nairaland has educated you guys on nigeria a little. cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
frosbel: THE TOP TEN STRONGEST ARMY IN AFRICA
1) South Africa ( South Africa has the most powerful army in africa; it has more harmful weapons than any other country in Africa; it is the only African country that was trying to create the Nuclear weapon but was stopped by the US.
2) Egypt
3) Nigeria
4) Libya
5) Morocco
6) Sudan
7) Ghana
cool Tanzania ( Tanzania has the most powerful army in east africa, The Tanzania Peoples' Defence Force (TPDF) ( Swahili: Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)) the one defeated Idi Amin in Uganda with big help from Muammar al-Gaddafi of Libya)
9) Uganda
10) Kenya

1)Algeria
2)Egypt
3)Nigeria
4)Kenya
5)Ethiopia
6)Uganda
7)Angola
coolEritrea
9)Libya
10)South Africa/Sudan
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.