Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464843 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
snydergp:

And ur only rated because of population size nothing else.

We had nuclear weapons and still the capability and still has the ballistic/cruise missiles and tech. We have subs the best artilary gun the world has ever seen we pioneered MRAP's.

We are the only African nation who produced its own miliary surveillence plane named the ARCHLIC.

1) Bateleur UAV ( striker UAV)
1) Seeker ( UAV surveillence UAV)
1) Cheetah( indiguinis fighter tech)
1) Rooivalk
1) Ratel (mrap)
1)Rooikat (the only weapon that took out more soviet T55 tanks then any other in history)
1)G5 howziter ( best towed 155mm long range artilary)
1)G6-52/RHINO ( best 8 wheeled howzter Gunner ever fact)

1) MOKOPA MISSILE ( best in its class for anti tank missile better then US AGM-114 Hellfire and its used by the RUSSIAN MI-24/35 helicopter gunship)

1) A-DARTER air to air missile

1) UMKHONTO ( anti ballistic missile exported to over 7 european navies including NATO)

And this is all post 1996 military progress what have Nigeria to show in the same period with regards to its military capability S-leone Liberia fighting rebbels and claim to have better hardware

Oops I forgot to post about REUTECH's 220 ml radar SAM's

Stick to the thread lady.grin oops boytongue

I totally agreed about that long ago, I ain't arguing... And I analysed how you were able to achieve such heights in that aspect.. I'm happy my country is rated well..so? tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:

I laugh in swahili, yes we might have "minor" tribal issues but we ain't xenophobic slowpokes like you guys, go figure......and for the record, i've got white friends dummy, i'll continue to lay down facts, bring it on!... apartheid is in it's modern form in your country deal with it..it's controlled by whites so they'll surely go to war for their "country".

Minor? More than a million people killed by their own black brothers? Igbos still plan a revenge to this day. grin Truelly etnic cleansing happened in Naija and that is your business to mind. grin grin grin

And by the way, the racist whites never kiled over a ten thousand in the apartheid history. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:

80millie in poverty out of 170millie, well I don't know where you got your figures from, I can say it's somewhat normal with a country with an increasing population like ours, but it's sure better than yours 52millie. Bra, convince me that there's even wealth distribution in your country and i'll shut the f up...

Per capita and when it comes to living standards our 51,2 million are better of financially and would remain till Kingdom comes then ur majority.

Even our 51,2 million people with our 5 ml hiv people will live longer than ur average 170mil fact.

My country is still bigger then yours and u are overpopulated so a 170mil don't translate into 150mil wealthy pple fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
snydergp:

Per capita and when it comes to living standards our 51,2 million are better of financially and would remain till Kingdom comes then ur majority.

Even our 51,2 million people with our 5 ml hiv people will live longer than ur average 170mil fact.

My country is still bigger then yours and u are overpopulated so a 170mil don't translate into 150mil wealthy pple fact.
Young man, i'm bored... Will come back for you in a jiffy... For now, go through all my previous posts and think about it.. kiss
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Henry120: You lot are all south africans, white, black, coloured, indian or asian. You are all south africans, case closed

You got a better military than nigeria case closed

You got a better economy, infrastructure, education, health care system case closed

It is you south africans who won't stop talking bull poo, however this sh*t is now very BORING

What ever you guys believe, no problem whatever we nigerians believe no problem, it's all a matter of choice.

This CASE IS CLOSED, we are all backwards because africans (black white and brown) won't stop fighting each other. Why would america waste resources/ men in invading africa, when africans would graciously do it ourselves for free. The europeans have come and gone, now it's the turn of the chinese, next would be the indians. It's alot to be ashamed of, africans are always in the news for all the wrong reasons. I'd just like to tender an apology to everyone I've insulted on this forum. If africans don't put there acts in other, we'd continue to play 4th fiddle to the world. This childishness has to stop!!!!!!

The first post I Agree with u.

My friend if u take things being said here seriously then u should increase ur medical insurance payments because high blood and stress related deseases will watch u from a distancegrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
@snydergp, Andrewza, Msauza,

Bravo my brothers, you held it down clean, with facts and pride. Thats what SA is all about. We do not lie about who are becouse we want to be better. Hence we are going forward to be a formidable force in the world.

@Msauza, i agree with you, SA will protect their young from any evil imposed on them by foreign or local individuals. Xenophobia or not. Foreigners who come with evil intentions will face a force of the South African people. The same power that defeated Apartheid without weapons but spirit of ubuntu.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED DO THIS AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!

please now guys dont reach to theirl low levels of cursing, thats what they do best. They curse like broken bottles but not reality check. Hard existence. grin grin grin AMANDLA!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Why are san men a la black people in SA the loudest in that country? Nigeria isn't special and our military is rubbish, however black South Africans are still the most cowardly black people on this planet.. You were made slaves in your own damn country and it took the whole world fighting for you to get them to move from enslaving you to owning 90% of your country despite being just 15% of the population..

You also allowed your slave masters to destroy Angola and kill more than 5 million of its population - you lot have no say, let your slave masters speak, ok?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Minor? More than a million people killed by their own black brothers? Igbos still plan a revenge to this day. grin Truelly etnic cleansing happened in Naija and that is your business to mind. grin grin grin

And by the way, the racist whites never kiled over a ten thousand in the apartheid history. grin grin grin

Hey where the hell do u come from @Sweetchicks tell me do u have sweetlips toogrin

Show me the source of ur stup*d claim abt 1million pple being killed in SA because u are talking BULLSH*T lady or whatever u call urself.

The xenophobic attacts happend 5 years ago and less then a 100 people died there including south africans. No Nigerian citizen was killed or injured in those attacks because it was aimed at Zimbabwens and Malawians mostly who've been accussed of undercutting SA citizens who don't wanna work for less then minimum wage fact.

I keep on saying that if u have nothing of substance to contribute just shutup.

Some of your countryman and mind u not all of them are doing elligal things in SA and is giving most of Nigerians who are mostly good people a bad name and that's a fact the world over. Even a former Olympic athlete from Nigeria was convicted last month over a drug related killing of a south african "white lady" she was shot just after she dropped her son at school. Please go google this if u want to.

I will never promote death, drugs or violence upon another person nomather where u from Cape, Cairo or Abuja if ur people fu*cking up in another country don't turn around and bring up unfounded bullsh*t without researching the facts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
I think its time for me to participate in my weekend rituals for now

Eating and drinking myself to submissiongringringrin

Latertonguetonguetongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx: Why are san men a la black people in SA the loudest in that country? Nigeria isn't special and our military is rubbish, however black South Africans are still the most cowardly black people on this planet.. You were made slaves in your own damn country and it took the whole world fighting for you to get them to move from enslaving you to owning 90% of your country despite being just 15% of the population..

You also allowed your slave masters to destroy Angola and kill more than 5 million of its population - you lot have no say, let your slave masters speak, ok?

How does that make you better from us? Some of your brothers were sold to America during the epoch of mercantile slavery. They were sold for a price by one of your own to the highest bidder. After all, we were all colonised and equally slaves to our former colonisers. I see you call us cowards, you do not have any idea how brave South Africans are even to the extent of not fearing guns. We fought against colonisation and oppression empty handed approaching heavily armed soldiers and police

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Msauza:
How does that make you better from us? Some of your brothers were sold to America during the epoch of mercantile slavery. They were sold for a price by one of your own to the highest bidder. After all, we were all colonised and equally slaves to our former colonisers. I see you call us cowards, you do not have any idea how brave South Africans are even to the extent of not fearing guns. We fought against colonisation and oppression empty handed approaching heavily armed soldiers and police

And you believe 20million people were actually sold into slavery? - most of these people were kidnapped... West Africans thought the slaves were going to be treated the same way they treat their slaves - however, when they found out how barbaric the white slave owners were, they stopped it...

Black South Africans bragging about things they never built is just shameful - that's like Aborigines bragging about building Australia and New Zealand(more advanced countries than SA)... You can't even compare yourselves to African Americans because they fought for their own liberation with their blood, sweat and tears; built America; and invented some of the greatest inventions in American history... They contributed to what America is today(and they have West African DNA) - the same can't be said about black South Africans and their cowardly ways... Sometimes, I regret ever singing against apartheid in primary sch. because of the utterances of some of you guys, to be honest...

Anyway, what do you expect from people who worship clowns like Desmond Tutu and not Steven Bantu Biko?? Bantu Biko preached black consciousness years ago, yet you lot have refused to be "black conscious" and you still live in your own illusions smh...

Enough rants for now - let's compare black South African army to the Nigerian army:

BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN ARMY

NIGERIAN ARMY
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/06/ngrn-troopsnan.jpg[/img]

The difference is clear - pictures don't lie... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

And you believe 20million people were actually sold into slavery? - most of these people were kidnapped... West Africans thought the slaves were going to be treated the same way they treat their slaves - however, when they found out how barbaric the white slave owners were, they stopped it...

Black South Africans bragging about things they never built is just shameful - that's like Aborigines bragging about building Australia and New Zealand(more advanced countries than SA)... You can't even compare yourselves to African Americans because they fought for their own liberation with their blood, sweat and tears; built America; and invented some of the greatest inventions in American history... They contributed to what America is today(and they have West African DNA) - the same can't be said about black South Africans and their cowardly ways... Sometimes, I regret ever singing against apartheid in primary sch. because of the utterances of some of you guys, to be honest...

Anyway, what do you expect from people who worship clowns like Desmond Tutu and not Steven Bantu Biko?? Bantu Biko preached black consciousness years ago, yet you lot have refused to be "black conscious" and you still live in your own illusions smh...

Enough rants for now - let's compare black South African army to the Nigerian army:

BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN ARMY

NIGERIAN ARMY

So you saying they did not fight for there freedom. If so how did they become free.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
andrewza:

So you saying they did not fight for there freedom. If so how did they become free.

You and I know that they wouldn't have won, if it were to be them fighting against apartheid by themselves... The whole black world, from London, North America, South America to all of black Africa fought for them... The pressure forced the West to go against their "apartheid brothers" in SA... The defeat the apartheid army suffered in Angola and the subsequent independence won by Namibia, Zimbabwe etc. also contributed to their freedom...

Black South Africans are ungrateful people, to be honest...

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

You and I know that they wouldn't have won, if it were to be them fighting against apartheid by themselves... The whole black world, from London, North America, South America to all of black Africa fought for them... The pressure forced the West to go against their "apartheid brothers" in SA... The defeat the apartheid army suffered in Angola and the subsequent independence won by Namibia, Zimbabwe etc. also contributed to their freedom...

Even nigeria assisted them

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
[quote author=snydergp]

Hey where the hell do u come from @Sweetchicks tell me do u have sweetlips toogrin

Show me the source of ur stup*d claim abt 1million pple being killed in SA because u are talking BULLSH*T lady or whatever u call urself.

The xenophobic attacts happend 5 years ago and less then a 100 people died there including south africans. No Nigerian citizen was killed or injured in those attacks because it was aimed at Zimbabwens and Malawians mostly who've been accussed of undercutting SA citizens who don't wanna work for less then minimum wage fact.

I keep on saying that if u have nothing of substance to contribute just shutup.

Some of your countryman and mind u not all of them are doing elligal things in SA and is giving most of Nigerians who are mostly good people a bad name and that's a fact the world over. Even a former Olympic athlete from Nigeria was convicted last month over a drug related killing of a south african "white lady" she was shot just after she dropped her son at school. Please go google this if u want to.

I will never promote death, drugs or violence upon another person nomather where u from Cape, Cairo or Abuja if ur people fu*cking up in another country don't turn around and bring up unfounded bullsh*t without researching the facts.[/
quote]

@ snydergp, mfowethu yini manje sewudakiwe vele? Ngikhuluma ngalaba base antla. Please reread the response. I am a mzantsi.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

You and I know that they wouldn't have won, if it were to be them fighting against apartheid by themselves... The whole black world, from London, North America, South America to all of black Africa fought for them... The pressure forced the West to go against their "apartheid brothers" in SA... The defeat the apartheid army suffered in Angola and the subsequent independence won by Namibia, Zimbabwe etc. also contributed to their freedom..

Ungrateful? We can live with that, Nigerians are known to be the most greediest people in the world. grin Now live with that, you want a piece of everyone's pie but never make yours. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:
Ungrateful? We can live with that, Nigerians are known to be the most greediest people in the world. grin Now live with that, you want a piece of everyone's pie but never make yours. grin

Nah, we just getting our reparations back by using our brains - and also getting extra pay for the free oil they stay stealing from us... Better watch out before you become a victim... grin

Anyway, why are South African men so short and weak?? wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
How can go-getters be greedy?? - the greediest people in the world are your slave master's race... They have nothing but stay taking from everyone - and Nigerians are just getting back what stay stealing from weak people around the world albeit in smaller fractions...

Respect the Nigerian hustle!! grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

Nah, we just getting our reparations back by using our brains - and also getting extra pay for the free oil they stay stealing from us... Better watch out before you become a victim... grin

Lol, no supprises there. A true Niaja man will hail insults when he looses an arguement. Thats bitchy* and quite low for anyone except naija men. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Lol, no supprises there. A true Niaja man will hail insults when he looses an arguement. Thats bitchy* and quite low for anyone except naija men. grin

You started the name calling by labelling us the "most greediest"(whatever that means) in the world... I gave you the right comparisons(black SA army vs. Nigerian army)... If you're really interested in chest-beating - you would have responded to that... grin

Black South Africans need to pay homage to all the black people in world because we gave you lot freedom... cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

young lady, your claim is baseless..170millie nigerians are greedy? Wow! .. Like I said from the onset, most of you black south africans that have travel experience are smarter. I visit SA often I meet people like you and better ones too that aren't shallow minded like you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

You started the name calling be labelling us the "most greediest"(whatever that means) in the world... I gave you the right comparisons(black SA army vs. Nigerian army), if you're really interested in chest-beating - yet you haven't responded to that... grin

Black South Africans need to pay homage to all the black people in world because we gave you lot freedom... cool

Have a back bone man, you said "ungrateful" i responded with
" greedy" . You will never get that broer, especially niageria.
grin grin deal with it. Peace
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
sheyie2007:
young lady, your claim is baseless..170millie nigerians are greedy? Wow! .. Like I said from the onset, most of you black south africans that have travel experience are smarter. I visit SA often I meet people like you and better ones too that aren't shallow minded like you.

boy or girl, what bases did you give for all the nonsense you have been spewing on this thread? Read and answer my response to your posts before. I have not time for u. U are clueless.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Have a back bone man, you said "ungrateful" i responded with
" greedy" . You will never get that broer, especially niageria.
grin grin deal with it. Peace

What the heck does the bolded part mean? - can you translate, plz??

Err... South Africans will definitely need the black world again in the nearest future with Julius Malema and his ilk running around in that part of the world... grin

However, for now, you can enjoy your spooky life in Soweto, Cato Manor, and Wallacedene - and the murdered miners... wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

boy or girl, what bases did you give for all the nonsense you have been spewing on this thread? Read and answer my response to your posts before. I have not time for u. U are clueless.
How can I answer your response? Dimw!t...now rephrase that.. Anyways, young lady, I bet you know little about history..I enjoy travelling..judging from all you've posted, it's clear that i'm more exposed than you are...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN ARMY

NIGERIAN ARMY

We all here know how brutal the west african slave trade were how thousands died on ships on there way to US and Europe and even thrown into the sea when sick so don't tell us nonsense here foolish boy.

Black south africans and migrant labour build SA they were the ones who laid the bricks and mortar on the ground while working for whites in apartheid days fact. While we move on with our lives here ur black *SS still worry about our white minority I pitty u BOYtongue

Desmond Tutu might be a clown to u but to the world he's a NOBLE PEACE PRICE RECIPIENT and a South African living legend. We had Steve Buntu Biko who did u have who influenced african black conciousness better then him.

That pic of those traditional zulu man with spears are cultural. We are proud of our Heritage and ur mockery is just lametongue

You've just proven the fact with those pics of the 1970's armoury ur military still usesgrin those AKA 47's are still in service in ur countrygringringrin

I've seen many pics of ur soldiers beating civilians at check points while carrying TAPED AKA's.

You are pathetic u don't have anymore things to prove here or do u want us to post pics of ur own outdated rituals still performed in ur country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

What the heck does the bolded part mean? - can you translate, plz??

Err... South Africans will definitely need the black world again in the nearest future with Julius Malema and his ilk running around in that part of the world... grin

However, for now, you can enjoy your spooky life in Soweto, Cato Manor, and Wallacedene - and the murdered miners... wink

bwaahaaaha, and Nigeria with bokoharam and political kidnappers? And the ilk running your country. The Virgin king gave up on doing business in Naigeria, he could not take paying bribes on each and every corner before even a deal is closed.

Miners killed 34, churches bombed and people killed above 300. And what were you saying? Spooky life in SOWETO? LOLEST. Have a dirty life in the riverbanks of lagos. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
snydergp:
We all here know how brutal the west african slave trade were how thousands died on ships on there way to US and Europe and even thrown into the sea when sick so don't tell us nonsense here foolish boy.

Black south africans and migrant labour build SA they were the ones who laid the bricks and mortar on the ground while working for whites in apartheid days fact. While we move on with our lives here ur black *SS still worry about our white minority I pitty u BOYtongue

Desmond Tutu might be a clown to u but to the world he's a NOBLE PEACE PRICE RECIPIENT and a South African living legend. We had Steve Buntu Biko who did u have who influenced african black conciousness better then him.

That pic of those traditional zulu man with spears are cultural. We are proud of our Heritage and ur mockery is just lametongue

You've just proven the fact with those pics of the 1970's armoury ur military still usesgrin those AKA 47's are still in service in ur countrygringringrin

I've seen many pics of ur soldiers beating civilians at check points while carrying TAPED AKA's.

You are pathetic u don't have anymore things to prove here or do u want us to post pics of ur own outdated rituals still performed in ur country.

In as much as I rate Steven Bantu Biko highly and his philosophy has been influential on my life - I doubt he'll be happy with what the black South Africans are today... I doubt he'll agree with your spooky ways and your skewed mentality!! You may continue to worship your two clowns(Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela), however, leave Steven Biko out of your diatribe - he was a black man, not a South African!!

Boer and white britons built your country whilst you lot were locked up in cages in Soweto!!! Don't take credit for the next man's sweat - and the black world gave you your freedom... Heck, you need to worship Angolans and Afro-cubans for defeating your slave masters decisively!! If not for their bravery, you lot would still be in cages with spears like Zulu warriors running around in animal skin!! grin

San man, your brain is too small for logical reasoning - come back in the next life-time when you have evolved into a full negroid!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

and the black world gave you your freedom... Heck, you need to worship Angolans and Afro-cubans for defeating your slave masters decisively!!

Sorry Blacks south africans won there freedom not out siders

And Angola ended with a Cuban withdrawal and Angola agreeing to remove MK bases. And not once did we loose a battle in Angola. Check your facts

And this has gone way off topic.

So to bring it back on topic what C4I2R systems dose Nigeria have.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:
bwaahaaaha, and Nigeria with bokoharam and political kidnappers? And the ilk running your country. The Virgin king gave up on doing business in Naigeria, he could not take paying bribes on each and every corner before even a deal is closed.

Miners killed 34, churches bombed and people killed above 300. And what were you saying? Spooky life in SOWETO? LOLEST. Have a dirty life in the riverbanks of lagos. grin

At least Nigerians own their country - what do black South Africans own in their own country?? Your olympics' team was made up of white people, beautiful queens are white, rugby players are white, whites own 90% of your farms and lands, and they control everything in your country... sad So much for the "rainbow nation" where the minority race controls everything - and the majority live in the filthy slums around the country... Even the colour reds and Indians are ahead of you in the scheme of things!!!

I'd rather be a wretched freeman than be a rich slave - liberty is the best thing in life!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

Let's come to the issue of weak and short, weak in what sence because we never stand back for ur countryman.

SA has had more world boxing champions in the last 20years and u nothing if never even heard of a nigerian Heavy weight champ or even contender. The only thing u strong at is football or should I say ur man look alike woman.

The average nigerian some of africa's ugliest creaturesgrin

SA has more sport champs and achievements then ur 170million lazy the only thing u knw is a soccer ball and nothing else.

Let's compare ur medals at the last olympics against SAtongue

Shutupgringringrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
andrewza:
So to bring it back on topic what C4I2R systems dose Nigeria have.

I don't think Nigeria has C4I2R capability, I thought our military is that sophisticated... However, I might be wrong...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.