Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,195 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4470119 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2015
agaugust:

Any one submarine in this world can sink any warship of same class/era, if the navy does not use anti-submarine weapons/equipment.

Your reference to NATO fleet exercise proved me right, NATO did not use anti-submarine helicopters against the South African submarine, or else Mandela's bank loan submarine money will waste that day o !

Nigeria has anti-submarine helicopters and missile armed drones that can sink a submarine. NOTHING changes that !

SANDF does not have :

Any amphibious armoured vehicle
Any thing like ATR-42 Suveryor aircraft
Any thing like Stealth IPV, MPV, OPV.
Any thing like CH-3A missile armed drones

Where does it say the NATO task force did not use ASE helos? why would a taskforce sail without one?

Your ASW helo's are obsolete, Your ATR poses no risk, you dont have any armes drones

You have allready said we could sink your entire navy - why are you trying to argue now?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2015
agaugust:

I quoted beegeagle blog, quoted SANDF col Eben Barlow Rtd, does that mean I spoke with him?

Are you 12 years old? I can quote people's comment from a blog by simple copy and paste.

You said you were speaking to him

Why arent you man enough to admit it was you?

Coward
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Msauza:

One day you will even deny that your name is Chris. That is Maiduguri chief.

bwahahahahaha... fool. you shot yourself in the foot. i just proved it's not. those cars plates are very visible(unless you can only afford a 2 inch screen phone). and that's not Nigerian registration.

now prove it's maiduguri. simple.

retarrded igbo bastarrdgrin.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2015
agaugust:

On different days not a few hours, a whole day apart. Info flies at jet speed on internet around the world in minutes

It just so happens that two nigerians, with the same alias postes the same content on two forums, one of the nigerians (you) has made ht clear he is highly active on both forums

We know its you
You know its you

Be man enough to admit it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2015
agaugust:

The NATO force did not use anti-submarine helicopters and anti-torpedo counter measures against the South African submarine.

Targeting an enemy warship with submarine torpedo is only stage one of sea combat. Stage two is submarine fires torpedo and ship replies with anti-torpedo decoys and defeats the torpedo. Stage three is that the position of the hiding submarine is now exposed and the ship attacks with it's own torpedoes and also launches anti-submarine helicopter to attack the submarine.

Stage four is that Mandela's bank loan purchased submarine will be sunk that day !

Who said that they didnt use helos?

Who said torpedo detection is 100%?

Who said these things werent considered in the design of the exercise?

naval exercises are designed to be realistic - or they arent worth the time or money involved in doing them

We sank a nato task force, our equipment has been tested, our crews have been tested, our doctrine has been tested

And we scored 100%

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2015
stillchris:
south african overpaid fat and lazy generals will piss their pants when they face Nigerian generals.
exploits of a 7DIV GOC.

The general did not even use our crack boys in Konduga. He just took his team from our supply of new boys here and drove straight into Bama on Monday, leaving the Konduga guys to rest till we took over Bama, chased the bad people out, removed their flag and installed our authority.”
www.punchng.com/news/military-moves-to-liberate-bama/

Its easy to take a town when no one is defending it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2015
overhypedsteve:
go read about the mother of all modern wars, "the gulf war" the allied forces did not meet any form of resistance from the troops stationed at the border of kuwait, why? because the fear of superior weapon systems and a well trained force is enough deterrence to put any militant group on the run or surrender even without a short being fired.

Not knowing that the gulf war was feircly contested
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2015
stillchris:

bwahahahahaha... fool. you shot yourself in the foot. i just proved it's not. those cars plates are very visible(unless you can only afford a 2 inch screen phone). and that's not Nigerian registration.

retarrded igbo bastarrdgrin.

Just visit twitter and see hundreds of NE Nigerians confirming SA mercenaries presence.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Msauza:

Just visit tweeter and see hundreds of NE Nigerians confirming SA mercenaries presence.

fool. do these look like SA mercs to you. and you are yet to prove your first set of fake pics is maiduguri. since your 3 inch screen phone won't let you see those plates. dumbass

everyone knows there are white instructors drafted by our weapons suppliers in the country for on the field training of the equipments we just acquired.. saw some in lagos myself and they are not south africans.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2015
patches689:

i am talking about the power of an overwhelming deterring structure and how it has shaped the modern war history. i am not concerned about how the gulf war was contested ( whatever you mean by that). i am trying to tell you that we met little resistance because we were prepared for a very strong resistance and at this point in the war the militants cannot afford more casualties. they must run when they come face to face with the military structure that have maintained and enforced peace and freedom in africa, they must run from the Nigerian forces and even this race will not be enough to save them from the bullet of an angry Nigerian infantry man.
in the same vein the US army boys were expecting a strong resistance from the Iraq army stationed at the border of kuwait, so they packed heavy ( they were not willing to retell the vietnam story) but when they got to the border they saw thousands of hungry, thirsty and unkept Iraq's infantry men coming out of their bunkers to surrender. it is on record that only the cornered Iraq's elite republican guards were able to mount some form of resistance.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2015
stillchris:

fool. do these look like SA mercs to you. and you are yet to prove your first set of fake pics is maiduguri. since your 3 inch screen phone won't let you see those plates. dumbass

everyone knows their are white instructors drafted by our weapons suppliers in the country for on the field training of the equipments we just acquired.. saw some in lagos myself and they are not south africans.

Bwahahahahahahaja!!!! Since when did weapon suppliers become mercenaries? Chief you lost it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2015
patches689:

Or perhapse Boko has used superior speed and monility to out fox your "napoleon" and is simply waiting for you to over strech your manpower and supply lines before countering

Desperate wishful thinking!

NA rolling.

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Msauza:

One day you will even deny that your name is Chris. That is Maiduguri chief.

Wishful thinking. That's not Maiduguri. Never will be and so the story remains ... NA rolling over enemies at a pace never seen before in COIN and Conventional Warfare.

Pity your lost soul.

cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Henry120:

Nigeria : C-130 (7 operational)

South-Africa : C-130 (3 Operational)

Nigeria : G-222 (6 operational)

South-Africa : Dougas C-47TP (obsolete)

Nigeria : Donier D0-228 (8 operational)

South-Africa : None

Nigeria. : Boeing 737 ( 2 operational)

South-Africa : none

Nigeria : None

South-Africa : cesna 208 (8 obsolete transport planes)

Nigeria: Beechraft super-king (7 operational)

South-Africa : Beechraft super-king (4 in service).

There is no report on how many of each Nigerian system is operastional or not. And don't say they all are. No nation can pull that off.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2015
stillchris:

retarrded Enugu bastarrdgrin.

Better that way Chris!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Msauza:

Just visit twitter and see hundreds of NE Nigerians confirming SA mercenaries presence.

Why are you this retarded? Why are they South African and not Ukranians or Russians?
Why are they in "your Maiduguri" and not in the last frontlines (Bama, Gworza) where the actual BH cleansing is happening?

NA rolling ... Msauza trolling with desperation!

Yesterday was a new encounter in my military life. So just keep wishing!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Msauza:

even while the whole mecenery issue was still going on nigeria released a documentary showing white trainers for her military and they were not south african, we didnt buy any system from you, your government have openly agreed to support our fight against terrorism and still we didnt ask for an official government recognized training team to be sent, we didnt ask your government to send in experts to assist in training, in your own senile opinion we left all this legal, cheap ( probably free) forms of help from your government and then we insulted her by employing her citizens as merceneries?
wow, men your perception of the intricate details of international politics is very wrong, shallow and misleading. cus as a south african many will take your opinion as authoritative on this issue. But it is just so unfortunate that this is all you have to bring to the table an "unparalleled compendium of bogusly concorted rubbish!" your government in the light of her mutual friendship with my country would consider your behavior as disastrous, treacherous and an attempt at sabotaging the growing economic relationship between nigeria and south africa you ve even taken this your misguided theory to twitter and other social media platform to peddle the lies to the vulnerable Nigerians in the war torn zone that the white trainers that they ve been seeing are illegal south african fugitives it is a very dangerous game that you ve chosen to play.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2015
stillchris:

everyone knows there are white instructors drafted by our weapons suppliers in the country for on the field training of the equipments we just acquired.. saw some in lagos myself and they are not south africans.

Would be interesting to get a list of what equipment Nigeria is getting "training" on. Wont hold my breath though
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

Wishful thinking. That's not Maiduguri. Never will be and so the story remains ... NA rolling over enemies at a pace never seen before in COIN and Conventional Warfare.

Pity your lost soul.

cool cool cool

I am using iPhone 6 and is quite better in zooming capabilities. Just zoom that board next to the filling station and don't zoom useless car registrations which could be from Naijas neighbours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
overhypedsteve:
even while the whole mecenery issue was still going on nigeria released a documentary showing white trainers for her military and they were not south african, we didnt buy any system from you, your government have openly agreed to support our fight against terrorism and still we didnt ask for an official government recognized training team to be sent, we didnt ask your government to send in experts to assist in training, in your own senile opinion we left all this legal, cheap ( probably free) forms of help from your government and then we insulted her by employing her citizens as merceneries?
wow, men your perception of the intricate details of international politics is very wrong, shallow and misleading. cus as a south african many will take your opinion as authoritative on this issue. But it is just so unfortunate that this is all you have to bring to the table an "unparalleled compendium of bogusly concorted rubbish!" your government in the light of her mutual friendship with my country would consider your behavior as disastrous, treacherous and an attempt at sabotaging the growing economic relationship between nigeria and south africa you ve even taken this your misguided theory to twitter and other social media platform to peddle the lies to the vulnerable Nigerians in the war torn zone that the white trainers that they ve been seeing are illegal south african fugitives it is a very dangerous game that you ve chosen to play.

South Africans are playing a pivotal role in fighting BH.

Nigeria's sudden edge to acquire weapons in SA and their continued lip zipping around SA mercenaries presence in Nigeria, leaves a lot to be desired.

Even the spokesperson of defence in his twitter account avoided many a times to answer questions that had to do with the presence of SA mercenaries in Nigeria's war against terror.

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/a80a4800478a1aa3b415f642d945d4b0/Former-SANDF-soldiers-helping-to-fight-Boko-Haram-20150603
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Msauza:

South Africans are playing a pivotal role in fighting BH.

Nigeria's sudden edge to acquire weapons in SA and their continued lip zipping around SA mercenaries presence in Nigeria, leaves a lot to be desired.

Even the spokesperson of defence in his twitter account avoided many a times to answer questions that had to do with the presence of SA mercenaries in Nigeria's war against terror.
okay so what you re saying is that there is no official evidence to back your point but somehow you strongly believe you re right?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
patches689:

It just so happens that two nigerians, with the same alias postes the same content on two forums, one of the nigerians (you) has made ht clear he is highly active on both forums

We know its you
You know its you

Be man enough to admit it
you know nothing, patches.

Just like you guys claim evarn and I are one and the same.

When will this desperation end, Clerk?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
overhypedsteve:
okay so what you re saying is that there is no official evidence to back your point but somehow you strongly believe you re right?

I gave you pics which were confirmed in twitter by hundreds of users to be from Maiduguri. Many of Maiduguri subscribers claim to have seen SA white men military colours doing the rounds in Maiduguri.

However, let me leave you with something else to chew on.

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/a80a4800478a1aa3b415f642d945d4b0/Former-SANDF-soldiers-helping-to-fight-Boko-Haram-20150603
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Henry120:

South Africa
C130 all 9 (operational) will be reaplced in next 2-3 years, according to 2015 budget speech.
Douglas c-47tp 7 (operational), i agree that they are obsolete,but according to the budget speech 2015 ,they will be replaced in the next 2-3 years.
CASA C-212 Aviocar 4 (operational)will be replaced in the next 2-3 years according to 2015 budget speech.
Pilatus pc12 1 (operational)
Cessna 208 10 (operational) dont know why you say they are obsolete, they are perfect little planes for the African bush!
Beechraft super-king 4 (operational)

SAAF combat aircraft fleet(includes Hawk jet)= 50
NAF combat aircraft fleet(includes alpha jet) = 25

SAAF trainer Fleet = 53
NAF trainer fleet = 44

SAAF helicopter fleet= 90
NAF helicopter fleet = 54

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
patches689:

still doesn't negate what he said.
There were no resistance against the allied forces as they match through the border.

I remember CNN beaming satellite videos of that war live as the allied troops matched unchallenged accross the boarders.

About a decade after, a British journalist reported of a technology called mind control that was used against the Iraqis. Whether true or false is besides the point.

You southafricans are impossible to debate with. Is it the post apartheid trauma?

Or the simple phobia for Nigeria.

Phew, you're nauseating , childish and beneath the dignity of the worst thread in nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Msauza:

I gave you pics which were confirmed in twitter by hundreds of users to be from Maiduguri. Many of Maiduguri subscribers claim to have seen SA white men military colours doing the rounds in Maiduguri.

However, let me leave you with something else to chew on.

thats just as truthful as the story of the 5000 Nigerian soldiers rumoured to have fought in the angolan war
mind you, this was written by a prominent jounalist robert moss. http://www.rhodesia.nl/moss4.htm so you ll have a lot of things to believe if you will have me believe that your yeye theory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
lezz:
you know nothing, patches.

Just like you guys claim evarn and I are one and the same.

When will this desperation end, Clerk?

When did someone claim that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
WHO SAID NIGERIAN GENERALS ARE NOT FAT/

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
PROFESSIONAL ARMY

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
These guys are helping Nigerian Giant.....Former South African Special forces

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Henry120:

Nigeria Air force has zero of what is important and that is [size=16]4th generation fighter[/size]

You were dreaming when you wrote all those lies. Shame.

Stop deceiving people and see that SAAF has 9 operational C-130s.

http://www.af.mil.za/BASES/afb_waterkloof/28%20Squadron.htm

However, this list debunks all your claims

http://www.saairforce.co.za/the-airforce/aircraft

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.