Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,050 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4466763 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Patchesagain:

Considering that images captured by your sattelights are available on the internet - i would say that it is not very secrative

Furthermore, the quality and detail is extremely poor. Of limited to no military use.

Which makes sense as neither of your 2 satellites are military grade

You can't decipher common sense ... apparently. Re-read my comments! Simple.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

You can't decipher common sense ... apparently. Re-read my comments! Simple.

Dirty monkey, tell that story to the gods. You claimed "top secret" cause you knew we'd ask for them, but forgot that you shouldn't know about them either, if they are so top secret. The whole thing was a total thumb-suck. Your comments have been read and they make zero sense.

Also, nowhere have you made the point that the Kondor is NOT military grade. You've only thrown mud about regarding who has what, but the actual point you've totally missed.

Your satellites are not military grade. The Kondor-E is. That's the only point.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2015
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

[s]Dirty monkey, tell that story to the gods. You claimed "top secret" cause you knew we'd ask for them, but forgot that you shouldn't know about them either, if they are so top secret. The whole thing was a total thumb-suck. Your comments have been read and they make zero sense.

Also, nowhere have you made the point that the Kondor is NOT military grade. You've only thrown mud about regarding who has what, but the actual point you've totally missed.

Your satellites are not military grade. The Kondor-E is. That's the only point.[/s]

Still forcing a correlation? More nonsense! Tell me where it hurts you the most! I could make it hurt you more! One bullet will bring out the best in you! angry angry angry

As usual more broken tunes from li'l PIG's broken flute!!

No time!! cool cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

More like a butthurt monkey.

take it easy troll pig. we don't want your blood pressure bursting your veins now.

you are yet to prove your aids carrier (sandf) members are fighting in Nigeria. not iraq oo.... Nigeria
www.salabournews.co.za/index.php/home/70-labour-news/23573-no-sa-military-deployment-in-nigeria-to-fight-boko-haram-sandf.html

The SA National Defence Force on Monday said
it was unaware of former South African soldiers
being deployed to Nigeria to help destroy terrorist
group Boko Haram. "I do not know where Beeld
gets this thing from. Ask
them," SANDF spokesman
Siphiwe Dlamini said.
www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2015/01/27/sandf-unaware-of-soldiers-in-nigeria

now prove otherwise you bloody troll pig

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

Dirty monkey, tell that story to the gods. You claimed "top secret" cause you knew we'd ask for them, but forgot that you shouldn't know about them either, if they are so top secret. The whole thing was a total thumb-suck. Your comments have been read and they make zero sense.

Your satellites are not military grade. The Kondor-E is. That's the only point.

mouthfarts.. that's all you keep blowing. no proof.. just nonsense opinions.

According to the government, the two satellites can be used
for forestry, mapping, disaster monitoring, military
applications and security
, among other functions.
africanoutlookonline.com/index.php/component/content/article?id=2604:nigeria-launches-spy-satellites-into-orbit

i hope you are learning how it's done. bloody troll pig

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

mouthfarts.. that's all you keep blowing. no proof.. just nonsense opinions.
According to the government, the two satellites can be used
for forestry, mapping, disaster monitoring, military
applications and security
, among other functions.
africanoutlookonline.com/index.php/component/content/article?id=2604:nigeria-launches-spy-satellites-into-orbit
i hope you are learning how it's done. bloody troll pig

Mouthfarts...that's all YOU keep blowing. Just nonsense opinions against links and facts.

According to your government, they knew where the girls were. But today they don't. According to your government, they were winning against BH, South African mercenaries are helping today.

The word of your government is worth ZERO. The images produced by your satellites paint a thousand words. And the summary of the thousand words is that the satellites are "useless for military purposes".

Nowhere in your post is there anything supporting that the satellites are military grade. Nowhere.

You are just a useless, emotional, butthurt monkey.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

take it easy troll pig. we don't want your blood pressure bursting your veins now.

you are yet to prove your aids carrier (sandf) members are fighting in Nigeria. not iraq oo.... Nigeria
www.salabournews.co.za/index.php/home/70-labour-news/23573-no-sa-military-deployment-in-nigeria-to-fight-boko-haram-sandf.html

them," SANDF spokesman
Siphiwe Dlamini said.
www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2015/01/27/sandf-unaware-of-soldiers-in-nigeria

now prove otherwise you bloody troll pig

Take it easy bush monkey. we don't want your blood pressure bursting your veins now.

You are yet to prove that our gallant ex-SANDF are NOT fighting in Nigeria. Meanwhile, your "old-age" argument has been murdered.

Bwahaha - no official military deployment in Nigeria. Everyone knows that, you baboon. It's mercenaries we are talking about. Look at this id1ot.

Again: MERCENARIES.

i hope you are learning how it's done. Bloody bush monkey.

stillchris:

[s]The SA National Defence Force on Monday said
them," SANDF spokesman
Siphiwe Dlamini said.
www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2015/01/27/sandf-unaware-of-soldiers-in-nigeria[/s]

Scratched out on the grounds of irrelevance you baboon.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

Still forcing a correlation? More nonsense! Tell me where it hurts you the most! I could make it hurt you more! One bullet will bring out the best in you! angry angry angry

As usual more broken tunes from li'l PIG's broken flute!!

No time!! cool cool cool

Still denying an obvious correlation? Tell me where it hurts you the most! I could make it hurt you more! One bullet will bring out the best in you! angry angry angry

As usual, broken tunes from a dirty monkey's broken flute.

No time!! cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

Mouthfarts...that's all YOU keep blowing. Just nonsense opinions against links and facts.

According to your government, they knew where the girls were. But today they don't. According to your government, they were winning against BH, South African mercenaries are helping today.

The word of your government is worth ZERO. The images produced by your satellites paint a thousand words. And the summary of the thousand words is that the satellites are "useless for military purposes".

Nowhere in your post is there anything supporting that the satellites are military grade. Nowhere.

You are just a useless, emotional, butthurt monkey.

bwahahahahahahaha.... cool opinion pig.

keep trollinggrin.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

Take it easy bush monkey. we don't want your blood pressure bursting your veins now.

You are yet to prove that our gallant ex-SANDF are NOT fighting in Nigeria. Meanwhile, your "old-age" argument has been murdered.

Bwahaha - no official military deployment in Nigeria. Everyone knows that, you baboon. It's mercenaries we are talking about. Look at this id1ot.

Again: MERCENARIES.

i hope you are learning how it's done. Bloody bush monkey.

Scratched out on the grounds of irrelevance you baboon.

hey yellow pig skin.

give us evidence. not your piggy opinions.

there is no where the word "official" exists in your defence spokesman comment. nice try troll.

don't give us 11 year old iraqi story. show us SANDF members are in Nigeria. i have shown you they are not. now disgrace me and do otherwise.

#troll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

hey yellow pig skin.
give us evidence. not your piggy thoughts.

The evidence of what, black skin baboon?

Of the death of your old-age argument, which is what you were harping on about of have you abandoned that?

Give us the evidence of your denials - not your monkey thoughts (assuming you have those).
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

bwahahahahahahaha.... cool opinion pig.

keep trollinggrin.

Bwahahaha - cool empty denial monkey.

Keep monkeying about.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

The evidence of what, black skin baboon?

Of the death of your old-age argument, which is what you were harping on about of have you abandoned that?

Give us the evidence of your denials - not your monkey thoughts (assuming you have those).

www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2015/01/27/sandf-unaware-of-
soldiers-in-nigeria

now be a good troll and prove otherwise

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

hey yellow pig skin.

give us evidence. not your piggy opinions.

there is no where the word "official" exists in your defence spokesman comment. nice try troll.

don't give us 11 year old iraqi story. show us SANDF members are in Nigeria. i have shown you they are not. now disgrace me and do otherwise.

#troll

Bwahahah - look at this monkey.

A government official says no SANDF deployment in Nigeria and we AGREE.

We are talking mercenaries you baboon.

Why is the iraqi story irrelevant to you old-age argument on mercenaries, monkey?

Nice try bush monkey. Nice bare denial.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

soldiers-in-nigeria

Bwahahaha - we AGREE with the official. Everyone knows - no official SANDF deployment in Nigeria.

Now be a nice monkey and deny that our mercenaries, who are operating in Nigeria come from not only Koevoet, but also the SANDF and SAPS and therefore, are not old.

Come baboon. Try it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

Bwahahah - look at this monkey.

A government official says no SANDF deployment in Nigeria and we AGREE.

We are talking mercenaries you baboon.

Why is the iraqi story irrelevant to you old-age argument mercenary monkey?

bwahahahahaha.. look at this yellow pig skin.

your government officials said sandf members were in iraq and you believed. now they have made their stance about Nigeria. look for the word "former

group Boko Haram.

now be a good troll and prove otherwise. not mouthfarts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

bwahahahahaha.. look at this yellow pig skin.

your government officials said sandf members were in iraq and you believed. now they have made their stance about Nigeria.

group Boko Haram.

now be a good troll and prove otherwise. not mouthfarts

Bwahahaha - look at this black-skin baboon.

We agree with our government official.

The government said "unaware" meaning they do not know. Therefore you have no point.

Now be a good baboon and prove that ALL our mercenaries in Nigeria only come from Koevoet and NOT the SANDF and SAPS.

Don't give us irrelevant mouthfarts.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

Bwahahaha - we AGREE with the official. Everyone knows - no official SANDF deployment in Nigeria.

Now be a nice monkey and deny that our mercenaries, who are operating in Nigeria come from not only Koevoet, but also the SANDF and SAPS and therefore, are not old.

Come baboon. Try it.

why not finish one first. you sound frustratred.

it was unaware of []former[/b] South African soldiers
group Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

why not finish one first. you sound frustratred.

it was unaware of []former[/b] South African soldiers
group Boko Haram.

Why not YOU finish one first? YOU sound frustrated.

Unaware = Do not know.

Now, baboon, prove that 100% of the South African mercenaries only come from Koevoet. Prove that it is only old men out there.

Now be a good monkey and prove that.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

Bwahahaha - look at this black-skin baboon.

We agree with our government official.

The government said "unaware" meaning they do not know. Therefore you have no point.

Yet....

troll gradually being exposed.

so if your government that was aware of the iraq version is umaware of your Nigerian claim. therefore, your argument remains im the trash can till you can prove otherwise.

case closed. pig

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

troll gradually being exposed.

so if your government that was aware of the iraq version is umaware of your Nigerian claim. therefore, your argument remains im the trash can till you can prove otherwise.

case closed. pig

Monkey speedily being exposed.

Bwahahahaha - look at the monkey's "logic". So if our government is unaware of happenings in Nigeria, this PROVES that 100% of our mercenaries only come from Koevoet? Only a monkey "thinks" like that grin grin grin grin

Kwaaaaaaaks! Yet, the monkey accepts that Iraqi mercenaries also came from the SANDF and SAPS - and not only Koevoet.

Bwahahaha case closed, monkey.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

Why not YOU finish one first? YOU sound frustrated.

Unaware = Do not know.

Now, baboon, prove that 100% of the South African mercenaries only come from Koevoet. Prove that it is only old men out there.

Now be a good monkey and prove that.

troll pig. keep trolling yourself with your iraq photo.

your government is unaware so your argument is dead. prove otherwise

pig troll

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

[s]Monkey speedily being exposed.

Bwahahahaha - look at the monkey's "logic". So if our government is unaware of happenings in Nigeria, this PROVES that 100% of our mercenaries only come from Koevoet grin grin grin grin

Kwaaaaaaaks! Yet, you accept that Iraqi ones also came from the SANDF and SAPS?

Bwahahaha case closed, monkey[/s].

we are dealing with proof now, not noise.

show us proof that sandf members are fighting in Nigeria since your government is unaware.

c'mon.. shame me na. give us proof

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

troll pig. keep trolling yourself with your iraq photo.

your government is unaware so your argument is dead. prove otherwise

pig troll

Dirty Baboon. Keep monkeying around.

The government is unaware, therefore you have no point. Your old-age argument is dead.

We agree with the government's being aware. Our mercenaries come not only from the Koevoet unit, but also the SAPS and SANDF.

Prove otherwise.

Dirty baboon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

[s]we are dealing with proof now, not noise.

show us prove that sandf members are fighting in Nigeria since your government is unaware.

c'mon.. shame me na. give us proof[/s]

We are dealing with proof now. Not noise.

Show us proof that the South African mercenaries fighting in Nigeria only come from the Koevoet units, since they came from SAPS and SANDF as well, in Iraq.

c'mon.. shame me na. give us proof
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

[s]Dirty Baboon. Keep monkeying around.

The government is unaware, therefore you have no point. Your old-age argument is dead.

We agree with the government's being aware. Our mercenaries come not only from the Koevoet unit, but also the SAPS and SANDF.

Prove otherwise.

Dirty baboon[/s].

shhhhhhhhhhh.... this is not about empty noises. you claim, you prove

l say they are not.... like this;
soldiers-in-nigeria

now prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

[s]We are dealing with proof now. Not noise.

Show us proof that the South African mercenaries fighting in Nigeria only come from the Koevoet units, since they came from SAPS and SANDF as well, in Iraq.

c'mon.. shame me na. give us proof[/s]

shame.. still no proof. still lost in iraq?

soldiers-in-nigeria

prove it wrong. simple task

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

l say they are not.... like this;
soldiers-in-nigeria

now prove me wrong.

l say they are not only from Koevoet.... like the below.

Now prove me wrong. Simple task. Prove the below was reversed.

Unaware = don't know = nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2015
stillchris:

shame.. still no proof. still lost in iraq?

soldiers-in-nigeria

prove it wrong. simple task

Shame...still no proof that they all are Koevoet men?

Still lost in "unaware"?

Prove me wrong. Simple task.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
DieVluit:

Shame...still no proof that they all are Koevoet men?

Still lost in "unaware"?

Prove me wrong. Simple task.

hehehehehehe..... i love this troll

Leon Lotz, a white South African military
‘advisor’ who died in battle with Boko Haram last week, was a Koevoet man.

John Stupart, editor at Africa Defense Review spoke to Quartz on the role of the Koevoet men
in the Nigerian operation.

qz.com/362954/hiring-ex-apartheid-mercenaries-by-nigeria-is-awkward-for-modern-south-africa/

no mention of anything else. with proof.

www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2015/01/27/sandf-unaware-of- soldiers-in-nigeria

now prove otherwise. remember... no noise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.