Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4454409 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
SOUTH AFRICAN NAVY DIVERS....SOON WOULD BE HELPING NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
patches689:
Transfer of Condor-E is now confirmed by SIPRI

Now we have another advantage over Nigeria

South African Defence Intelligence with synthetic aperture radar satellite with 1 square meter resolution. Day and night serveillance. Thumbs up. I remember some people on here saying South Africa "has no such satellite"

Official launch pictures

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
DieVluit:

The way it is being what exactly?

So how are they mentored?

They come back and say: "Oga white man, guess what we saw today? Boko haram were like this and like that..."

And the oga white man says: "Go back and do it like this and like that"

Really? In Chris's "high-intensity" war - there is time for that? Rubbish.

you are just an ignoramus trolling on a thread you know nothing about.

in the recent battles that saw AMISOM troops take alshabab strongolds, there were PMCs mentoring these men on the battlefield.

it's an old military strategy only fools like you think is impossible.

stop trolling. maybe you might learn a thing or two

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

you are just an ignoramus trolling on a thread you know nothing about.o

Your entire argument has been killed by the below, hence your anger.

You are just an ignoramus defensive Nigerian advancing emotional denials with nothing to back them up.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
DieVluit:

Again -

A 60 year old can fly a sortie.

You have advanced no reason as to why that is impossible.

Mental weakling.

And if I were a troll, you wouldn't be engaging me.

By your own President's admission, your men had to be trained on the field because the war is already ongoing. That means only one thing - the South Africans are embedded. The rigmarole of reporting back and getting advice is counter to what your president said anyway.

And by your own admission, this is a high-intensity war - which automatically excludes long-distance advice seeking. It has to be instant.

Again - mental weakling.

Below.

http://ccs.ukzn.ac.za/files/mercenaries%20in%20Iraq.pdf

..Mental weakling.

i chose to feed you when i like. same way i can ignore you when i like. does't change the fact that you are a troll.

since when did Nigeria change it's name to iraq?grin. you are getting desperate troll.

there are old SA mercs in Nigeria. no SANDF members. just old SADF/koevet members too old for combat.

deal with it and stop trolling.

mental weaklinggrin.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
DieVluit:

You are just an ignoramus defensive Nigerian advancing emotional denials with nothing to back them up.

behold... he posts an iraqi story to back up a Nigerian claim he made.

good one troll.
DieVluit:

behold... he posts an iraqi story to back up a Nigerian claim he made.

good one troll.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

i chose to feed you when i like. same way i can ignore you when i like. does't change the fact that you are a troll.

since when did Nigeria change it's name to iraq?grin. you are getting desperate troll.

there are old SA mercs in Nigeria. no SANDF members. just old SADF/koevet members too old for combat.

deal with it and stop trolling.

mental weaklinggrin.

Just one picture has killed everything you've typed today.

And no- I made you address me by posting real content against your emotions.

Proved already -

Saps and SANDF have produced mercenaries. There goes your argument. All you have now are emoticons.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
DieVluit:

Just one picture has killed everything you've typed today.

And no- I made you address me by posting real content against your emotions.

Proved already -

Saps and SANDF have produced mercenaries. There goes your argument. All you have now are emoticons.

real content=/= iraq post(10+ years old). and you say you are not a trollgrin.

no troll. you claimed SANDF members are in Nigeria as mercs. not have produced mercs. stop spinning yourself around troll.

desperate troll. iraq is not Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ukemeramat(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

lol... this clown is something else.

don't bother. you've tried to prove it and failed #Faker
Hope i made you laf hard!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
ukemeramat:

Hope i made you laf hard!

I'd suggest you take your oppositional political inclination elsewhere. Nation before Party! Nation above party and political propaganda!!

You cannot never twist facts. You can never steal Nigeria Army's hard fought glory!! The things you intentionally do today to spite the legitimate Government of Nigeria will definitely come back to haunt your soul and that of your lineage!

#NeverAgain

cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thiza:
The men who helped the Nigerian army

You think human beings are forever young? Who can live for ever and not die?

Those old SADF men are now aged about 60 years, even their best man Col. Eben is about 65 years old.

Is that the age of running around inside hot desert or thick forest fighting war?

Most of the SADF elites are dead or too weak to run today.

Then PMC is NOT = South African national army.

PMCs recruit people from all over the world, so don't fool yourself thinking South Afri8can PMC has only ex-South African soldiers.

I am recruited into a PMC in America, but I am a Nigerian, so I can tell you that we have Mexicans and Colombian ex-troops insie American PMCs, Latino nation troops who have fought COIN combats in Mexcio and Colombia.

A lot of the SADF elite troops in Angolan war were Angolan citizens NOT South Africans, it also included other African fighters like Zimbabwe-Rhodesia and Mozambiqueans, etc. You are very wrong to think South African citizens make up the large numbers of SADF elite troops, NO ! Most of them were blacks from other countries especially Angola.

Your dead or retired old men on wheelchair are not fighting any mercenary combat in Nigeria, we are fighting our war with young blood !

PHOTO 1 : SADF OLD MEN SOLDIERS ALREADY OLD IN THE 1980s ANGOLA WAR

PHOTO 2 : NIGERIAN SOLDIER IN 2015 BOKO HARAM WAR....WE FIGHT WITH YOUNG BLOOD

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

real content=/= iraq post(10+ years old). and you say you are not a trollgrin.

One picture below - SANDF - which you responded to via an emoticon.

And you say you are no emotional defensive ignoramus.

Desperate emotional airhead. SANDF/SAPS have already been shown to have produced mercenaries as far back as Iraq. Why can't the same continue to happen today? Your "argument" is dead.

Desperado. Airhead.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Simon's Town Naval Base yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
DieVluit:

One picture below - SANDF - which you responded to via an emoticon.

And you say you are no emotional defensive ignoramus.

Desperate emotional airhead. SANDF/SAPS have already been shown to have produced mercenaries as far back as Iraq. Why can't the same continue to happen today? Your "argument" is dead.

Desperado. Airhead.

bwahahahahahaha..

two words... unrepentant troll.

iraq=/= Nigeria

there are only old koevet/ex SADF men in Nigeria. period

keep trying troll.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

bwahahahahahaha..
two words... unrepentant troll.
iraq=/= Nigeria
keep trying troll.

Bwahahahaha = cries and butthurt.

Looking for the substance. I don't see it.

Unrepentant emotional ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
DieVluit:

Bwahahahaha = cries and butthurt.

Looking for the substance. I don't see it.

Unrepentant emotional ignoramus.

is that all? c'mon... prove SANDF members are in Nigeria.. isn't that what you said?

prove it and stop crying.. i see your anger level risinggrin.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ukemeramat(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

I'd suggest you take your oppositional political inclination elsewhere. Nation before Party! Nation above party and political propaganda!!

You cannot never twist facts. You can never steal Nigeria Army's hard fought glory!! The things you intentionally do today to spite the legitimate Government of Nigeria will definitely come back to haunt your soul and that of your lineage!

#NeverAgain

cool cool cool
exactly what am talking about.. the situation these politicians has left this country in, makes an average citizen like u think everything is about politics. the president is an ijaw man, so am I. i cant go against him but i am only talking about the problem all of them has created in our military...did u hear me mention any political party here?? dummy angry angry angry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
ukemeramat:

exactly what am talking about.. the situation these politicians has left this country in, makes an average citizen like u think everything is about politics. the president is an ijaw man, so am I. i cant go against him but i am only talking about the problem all of them has created in our military...did u hear me mention any political party here?? dummy angry angry angry

My friend sharap!

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ukemeramat(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Henry120:

My friend sharap!

welcome!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
ukemeramat:

You are a disgrace! angry angry angry and a bloody wind vane!

People like you are the moles that we can't wait to court marshal and execute if by chance you were an NA soldier! A typical Niger Delta militant reasons way better than you and will put Nation above all else! Keep flaunting your fakeness and IGNORANCE.

Good you are shielded by your screen and keypad ... because the only good thing you deserve is one shot on your left knee cap! There is aPolitics section where you deserve to be!

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

is that all? c'mon... prove SANDF members are in Nigeria.. isn't that what you said?

Is that all? C'mon!

Prove that SANDF members are NOT in Nigeria.

Isn't that what YOU said?

Prove it and stop your emotional denials. Stop crying. Bare denials from an emotional ignoramus. I see YOUR anger rising.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
agaugust:

You think human being are forever young? Who can live for ever and not die?

Those old SADF men are now aged about 60 years, even their best man Col. Eben is about 65 years old.

Is that the age of running around inside hot desert or think forest fighting war?

PMCs recruit people from all over the world, so don't fool yourself thinking South Afri8can PMC has only ex-South African soldiers.

I am recruited into a PMC in America, but I am a Nigerian, so I can tell you that we have Mexicans and Colombian ex-troops insie American PMCs, Latino nation troops who have fought COIN combats in Mexcio and Colombia.

A lot of the SADF elite troops in Angolan war were Angolan citizens NOT South Africans, it also included other African fighters like Namibians and Mozambiqueans, etc. You are very wrong to think South African citizens make up the large numbers of SADF elite troops, NO ! Most of them were blacks from other countries especially Angola.

Your dead or retired old men on wheelchair are not fighting any mercenary combat in Nigeria, we are fighting our war with young blood !

Augustus

1. You are not a PMC
2. Media has confirmed South Africans are fighting in the front lines
3. Not all South African PMC's are from the border war - some leave the SANDF and SAPS for it.
4. A young man who was 17 or 18 in 1989 is how old now?
5. 32 Battalion (800 men) was the only unit that extensively used foreigners for the duration of the war. The rest of the SADF was 100% South African, Namibians served in the SWATF (a completely different army)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
DieVluit:

Is that all? C'mon!

Prove that SANDF members are NOT in Nigeria.

Isn't that what YOU said?

Prove it and stop your emotional denials. Stop crying. Bare denials from an emotional ignoramus. I see YOUR anger rising.

yep. true traits of an experienced troll.

so mouthfarts is what it was then? no proof... just mouthfarts

good job troll.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

yep. true traits of an experienced troll.
so mouthfarts is what it was then? no proof... just mouthfarts
good job troll.

True traits of a hurting emotional ignoramus.

So mouthfarting is what it was then?

No proof.

Just mouthfarts.

Good job emotional ignoramus .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
agaugust:

You think human being are forever young? Who can live for ever and not die?

Is that the age of running around inside hot desert or think forest fighting war?

A lot of the SADF elite troops in Angolan war were Angolan citizens NOT South Africans, it also included other African fighters like Namibians and Mozambiqueans, etc. You are very wrong to think South African citizens make up the large numbers of SADF elite troops, NO ! Most of them were blacks from other countries especially Angola.

YOU FAIL TO TAKE COGNISANCE THAT THEY RECRUITED THOUSANDS OF YOUNG BLOODS EVER SINCE. THERE ARE ALSO MANY FORMER SANDF MEMBERS WHO JOINED THEM EITHER AFTER TERMINATION OF THEIR CONTRACTS OR VOLUNTARY RESIGNATION. THIS IS SUPPORTIVE OF THE REPORT TABLED BY INSTITUTE OF SECURITY STUDIES AND THE PDF SOURCE DIEVLUIT ATTACHED.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

3. Not all South African PMC's are from the border war - some leave the SANDF and SAPS for it.

A proven fact - all over this page.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
stillchris:

Both former SANDF and SADF are in Nigeria fighting on the front lines to liberate the people of Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thiza:
SOUTH AFRICAN NAVY DIVERS....SOON WOULD BE HELPING NIGERIA

They look more like ordinary fishermen, so ordinary Niger Delta militants will kidnap them for ransom and Jacob Zuma will pay 100 million Rands before Ijaw boys release them....but your female divers will come back to you pregnant...guaranteed !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

Augustus

1. You are not a PMC
2. Media has confirmed South Africans are fighting in the front lines
4. A young man who was 17 or 18 in 1989 is how old now?
5. 32 Battalion (800 men) was the only unit that extensively used foreigners for the duration of the war. The rest of the SADF was 100% South African, Namibians served in the SWATF (a completely different army)

Plenty fake story, no proof.

Citations needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.