Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4457240 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
agaugust:

I have always told people not to ignore the good maneuverability of the JF-17, it is one of it's advantages over the Gripen in dog fight.

The JF-17 behaves like a guided missile in the air !
Yes, like a 3rd Generation missile in Nigerian air force! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
patches689:

The Gripen has superior Thrust/Weight ratio, a greater wing area and is faster - this suggests the opposit of what you are saying. While the Gripen has superior radar meaning it will engage first.

How does this lead to the Gripen being "eaten day and night"

feel free at any time to substantiate your claims

Junk fighter-17 uses the RD-33 engine. Slightly modified.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

If they have not been contained ... please show me one one recent attack on any village like they had capacity to do previously! Don't tell me about suicide IED detonations. Please face your poachers and armed gangsters. cool cool cool
undecided undecided undecided

Stop dreaming! Can't "appreciate a situation"? Mr I know how to do my job?

Here: http://m.hindustantimes.com/world-news/suspected-boko-haram-attack-2-girl-suicide-bombers-kill-30-in-nigeria/article1-1361726.aspx
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Ok the monkey got a cheap phone now he thinks he can argue with humans.

What was the percentage of access to basic services pre 1994 less then 30% of the entire country.

Secondly how big was the economy in pre 1994 compared to now.

Its funny how you fools talk about load shedding yet you have less then 20% of South Africa's entire electricity production even under load shedding you still have less power only stinking generators.

For over 60 years Nigeria still don't have a functional railway nor even a world class airport.
Now please go to your romance section, and while you at it go fetch water from your bore hole its getting late, my little waterway sh@it.

Oooops is this what a giant should do after 60 years of independence.

Lezz is this you

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/11/05/unicef-says-49-million-nigerians-still-defecate-openly/
I slay one Zulu and another spring forth in primitive anger lolz. grin the post 1994 report says S.A is one of the most unequal countries in the world; your university shot down due to water shortages; grin you have one of the largest slums on mother earth. cool

only 15% Zulus ever made it out of the poverty line lolz..

you sound like s broken record trying to play a sad song. Zulu has destroyed every single legacy left by your masters for over 300 years.

you are of the dumbest black specie with no legacy, heritage or identity.

your history is written in slavery and a humiliating bail out by the entire Africa continent.

counting you among humanity is a diplomatic attempt at the courtesy of pretence.

Zulu belongs to the sewer pipes where they get flushed into the dark, murky mist of waste where you whirl in an endless circle of worthless nothingness.

you are Africa's burden and the world's chief cry baby.

buying your freedom was a waste to Africa; we should have used that money to rear pigs which are superior to you in breeding and by training.

what a waste of humanity Zulu is. run along now, you drooling nitwit with a primitive smirk on your nkoboti stained teeth.

now I have had you e murdered, you can call me the Zulu slayer. I can feel the heat of your pain across this platform. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
MikeCZAR:
should I care about your pet.ty opinion?

Buhahahahahaha you paid $68 million for a JF-17.

Looool

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Junk fighter-17 uses the RD-33 engine. Slightly modified.

RD-93 actually. The funny thing is, the RD-93 has the ability to give 10% more thrust that is actually stated.

Basic level , thrust

Gripen Block 2 : 54.0 KN
Thrust/ weight ratio : 0.97

JF-17 Block 1 : 49.4KN
Thrust/ weight ratio : 0.96

The difference between the 2 engines is so little, when we add the fact that the RD-93 can add 10% more thrust.

You soweto dullards payed 3 times more for a JF-17. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2015
FighterPilot:
KHAYELISHA.
stop posting pics of random place and calling it random names. Mumu

nah who we go ask
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 12:33am On Jun 23, 2015
Henry120:

You probably are very blind. I pasted the video of that particular flight, and it was no STOL dummy.

The plane is taking off vertically.

The F-22 probably is able to eat every jet, however, with it's "stealth" paint already wearing off, adversaries would be able to mount proper defences before strikes occur.

Anyway with the T-50 soon entering service, the F-22 would soon meet it's match.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 12:51am On Jun 23, 2015
FighterPilot:

I might be the so called mumu, [s]but it won't change the fact that the gripen fighter remains the vicious fighter of the century to challenge American destroyers.[/s]
dude if only you knew the meaning of 'mumu'... You've just destroyed yourself. Nobody will take you seriously again. #suicide :-|

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 5:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Henry120:

Patches689 you retarrd, it's in by the way, even the JF-17 can do a vertical take-off. I really don't get your obsession with the F-22. Infact the JF-17 can hover for a couple seconds.

JF-17 doing a vertical take off at the paris air show 15.

WooooooooooW!!!!! LMFAO That's your interpretation of a Vertical Takeoff

Now I realise that what Patches has been saying about you is true, you just claim sh*t and you expect people to believe you.

That's not a Vertical takeoff because the plane was already in the air, when it moved vertically.

We all know how you see the JF-17 as a Godly plane but the fact is it can't do what you're saying.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_VTOL_aircraft

There's a list of a many of the known Aircraft capable of Vertical Takeoff.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:26am On Jun 23, 2015
Henry120:

Looool
Saab Grintek is making lots of making. Its systems have been integrated in many helicopters and fighters around the world.

Because you say so?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Henry120:

RD-93 actually. The funny thing is, the RD-93 has the ability to give 10% more thrust that is actually stated.

Basic level , thrust

The difference between the 2 engines is so little, when we add the fact that the RD-93 can add 10% more thrust.

Yes, the RD-93 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Henry120:

If you actually understood English, you wouldn't really be asking me this question.

-Radar difference is 10km in favour of the Gripen, just slightly better than the JF-17 block 1.

- JF-17 block 1 has a range of 1350 KM, much much better than the Gripen

- speed Mach 1.8 to Mach 2 in favour of the Gripen C/D

- the JF-17 has a better radar down look detection.

- the JF-17 can carry nuclear missiles, the Gripen cannot.

- the JF-17 has 7 harpoints to the 8 on the Gripen

- the JF-17 is way more manoeuvrable than the Gripen

- the Gripen has a slightly better thrust than the JF-17.

- the G limit is 8 to 8.5 in favour of the Gripen.

If these specifications do not represent an Aircraft that is just as good as the Gripen, and provide the bang-for-the-buck, then your mental limitations not mine.

Aircrafts cost

Gripen: $68 million a unit

JF-17 : $25- 30 million a unit.

Jf-17 is not more maneuverable

Radar look down range for the grip is unconfirmed

Apart from the JF-17 s range - Gripen is better in every way you yourself admit it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2015
Henry120:

You got conned, same way your government got Frigates with an obsolete combat suite.

Congrats, you paid $68 million for a JF-17 thunder.

You South-Africans are first class, grade-A dummies!

Soweto Nation of dullards.

ANd yet the Gripen is better you admit this yourself - better radar and combat suite, carries more munitions, is faster, more maneuverable, more advanced weapons systems and is combat tested

And - the Gripen is constantly upgraded unlike your jf-17

Proof in the pudding: Argentina wanted grip c/D and only when denied did they look at the jf-17 (this is after they were initially denied the latest grip)

Valour class combat suite is not defective

You can ramble on about your monkey model j-10 all you want - it's blatantly obvious which platform is better
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2015
Henry120:

Looool

You mean we paid $68 million for a jet that is better than a JF-17

This is by your own admission
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Henry120:

Basic level , thrust

ANd yet the Gripen has a better thrust/weight ratio

Jf-17 is trash - runs on a civilian grade operating system ffs
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Henry120:

You got conned, same way your government got Frigates with an obsolete combat suite.

Congrats, you paid $68 million for a JF-17 thunder.

You South-Africans are first class, grade-A dummies!

Soweto Nation of dullards.

Gripen is not a junk fighter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2015
http://m.news24.com/news24/Africa/News/Nigeria-treasury-virtually-empty-says-angry-Buhari-20150622

Abuja - Nigeria's president Muhammadu Buhari on Monday slammed the state of the country's finances, claiming his predecessor had left Africa's biggest economy deep in debt and the treasury "virtually empty".

I wonder where they'll get the money to buy "a squadron or 2" of JF-17's. Just thinking out loud.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Ok the monkey got a cheap phone now he thinks he can argue with humans.

What was the percentage of access to basic services pre 1994 less then 30% of the entire country.

Secondly how big was the economy in pre 1994 compared to now.

Its funny how you fools talk about load shedding yet you have less then 20% of South Africa's entire electricity production even under load shedding you still have less power only stinking generators.

For over 60 years Nigeria still don't have a functional railway nor even a world class airport.
Now please go to your romance section, and while you at it go fetch water from your bore hole its getting late, my little waterway sh@it.

Oooops is this what a giant should do after 60 years of independence.

Lezz is this you

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/11/05/unicef-says-49-million-nigerians-still-defecate-openly/

Jess!! That is almost total population of SA. Lol!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, produces less grid electricity than the Republic of Ireland. South Africans consume 55 times more energy per head, and Americans 100 times more. Over 50% of Nigeria's 160 million people receive no electricity at all.

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/adam-smith-international-partner-zone/nigerian-power-breakthrough-global-development
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
ssaengine:
http://m.news24.com/news24/Africa/News/Nigeria-treasury-virtually-empty-says-angry-Buhari-20150622

Abuja - Nigeria's president Muhammadu Buhari on Monday slammed the state of the country's finances, claiming his predecessor had left Africa's biggest economy deep in debt and the treasury "virtually empty".

I wonder where they'll get the money to buy "a squadron or 2" of JF-17's. Just thinking out loud.

They have started feeling pressure from last year.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-is-broke-amaechi-insists/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
I've been lazy to do this....but I have time on my hands today.

MYTH OF 9 SAAF GRIPEN PILOTS SMASHED

Pic 1 - Gripen pilots who took part in Presidential Inauguration flypast 2009. Pic by SAAF photographer Christo Crous titled "2 Squadron Gripen pilots". Taken from his facebook page.

Pics 2,3,4 - More Gripen pilots who ALL took part in Exercise Lion Effort 2012

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
MYTH OF 9 SAAF GRIPEN PILOTS SMASHED - PART 2

Pic 1 - Blokkies "Cobra" Joubert. Test and operational pilot

Pic 2 - Another Gripen pilot. Did a solo display at AAD 2014.

That is a total of 15 Gripen pilots purely from pics

Ball is now in Nigeria's court. Show us (with proof) which of these pilots no longer fly for the SAAF. You were brave enough to say 18 aircrew = 9 pilots. So be brave again, show us which of these pilots no longer fly, giving you a total of 9 pilots.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
5 current Gripen pilots can be seen (sitting on the ground) in 2009 when they were still Hawk pilots (note the different flight suites between Gripen and Hawk). The pilot sitting on the far left/front was in the process of converting from Hawk to Gripen but was killed in a motorbike accident.

Again...ball is in Nigeria's court. #showusyourproof

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Patchesagain:

And - the Gripen is constantly upgraded unlike your jf-17

E-fool on E-debates. JF-17 upgrades are well known, Block 1 in 2012, Block 2 in 2015, Block 3 planned for 2016-17.

E-fool cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
saengine:
MYTH OF 9 SAAF GRIPEN PILOTS SMASHED - PART 2

Pic 1 - Blokkies "Cobra" Joubert. Test and operational pilot

Pic 2 - Another Gripen pilot. Did a solo display at AAD 2014.

That is a total of 15 Gripen pilots purely from pics

Ball is now in Nigeria's court. Show us (with proof) which of these pilots no longer fly for the SAAF. You were brave enough to say 18 aircrew = 9 pilots. So be brave again, show us which of these pilots no longer fly, giving you a total of 9 pilots.

Photograph does not make a pilot combat qualified, how many hours does he fly/train in a year?

saengine:
5 current Gripen pilots can be seen (sitting on the ground) in 2009 when they were still Hawk pilots (note the different flight suites between Gripen and Hawk). The pilot sitting on the far left/front was in the process of converting from Hawk to Gripen but was killed in a motorbike accident.

Again...ball is in Nigeria's court. #showusyourproof

Your photo of 2009 is six years ago ! LOL ! Hilarious, combat pilots need yearly qualifications, so show us proof that you have 9 Gripen pilots that have done 150 flight hours each in 2014. Your pilots are NOT combat qualified in SAAF Gripen fleet, they can only take off and land or do air shows for Mandela's funeral.

Lucky you did not confront Sudan, MiG-29 would have shot down your inexperienced and unqualified Gripen pilots with Sudan's BVR missiles
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
saengine:
I've been lazy to do this....but I have time on my hands today.

MYTH OF 9 SAAF GRIPEN PILOTS SMASHED

Pic 1 - Gripen pilots who took part in Presidential Inauguration flypast 2009. Pic by SAAF photographer Christo Crous titled "2 Squadron Gripen pilots". Taken from his facebook page.

Pics 2,3,4 - More Gripen pilots who ALL took part in Exercise Lion Effort 2012

Pilots walking on the ground is not same as pilots flying in the air, does your Gripen operate on the floor where those men are walking?

2012 is three years ago, your pilots have lost their combat qualification, they need 150 hours flight each per year, they get just about 12 hours each.....TOTALLY DISQUALIFIED from combat.....SAAF Gripens will fall to even Ugandan air force Su-30 Flankers !

BTWN.....99% of your combat pilots for Gripen are white, and some old men whites ready to retire....Soweto Black Mutant brains CANNOT fly a 4th Generation jet fighter......same story we hear about your Valour frigate and Submarines, one set of crews for each vessel, 1 Frigate 1 Sub is all SAN can deploy to war.

Bank loan can buy you weapons but CANNOT buy you black/coloured btains to operate them shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
agaugust:

[s]Pilots walking on the ground is not same as pilots flying in the air, does your Gripen operate on the floor where those men are walking?

2012 is three years ago, your pilots have lost their combat qualification, they need 150 hours flight each per year, they get just about 12 hours each.....TOTALLY DISQUALIFIED from combat.....SAAF Gripens will fall to even Ugandan air force Su-30 Flankers !

BTWN.....99% of your combat pilots for Gripen are white, and some old men whites ready to retire....Soweto Black Mutant brains CANNOT fly a 4th Generation jet fighter......same story we hear about your Valour frigate and Submarines, one set of crews for each vessel, 1 Frigate 1 Sub is all SAN can deploy to war.

Bank loan can buy you weapons but CANNOT buy you black/coloured btains to operate them shocked shocked[/s]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
agaugust:

Pilots walking on the ground is not same as pilots flying in the air, does your Gripen operate on the floor where those men are walking?

Bank loan can buy you weapons but CANNOT buy you black/coloured btains to operate them shocked shocked

No matter how high a bird can fly it will always come down to roast.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nutuk: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
pavri:

T-129 Atak has a protection against 12,7mm AP munitions in cockpit and motor section. Composite rotors are able to withstand against 12,7mm munitions as well.

Atak is inside of light attack helicopter group like Eurocopter tiger and USA AH-1W so Comparing Atak with those copters are more convenient. It is max. take off weights make copters light/heavy class. If costumer requires more agile, manouvrable and active copter on highly mountainous/ difficult terrain conditions to be used against various type of enemy assets, Then It is correct choice to go for light attack helicopters. Europe and Turkey prefers light attack helicopters, While USA hosts both Light and heavy class.

In additions, In terms of power to weight ratio, Atak is one of the most powerfull attack helicopter when It is compared with equivalents Tiger/AH-1W. That's why Turkish pilots call T129 as "Ferrari of sky". Even If Atak is classified as a light attack helicopter, She is able to cope with heavy attack helicopters in terms of some performance specifications such as range, endurance, rate of climb, speed. If you check out some T129 videos, You will see How agile and quick responsible It is.

At present, Turkey commenced trials of T-129 B1 variant which is a multi-role variant (Anti-tank/COIN/Surveillance mission on one platform that 360 degree covered by Electronic warfare sensors and computers to survive against coming missile).

Atak uses two different Anti-tank missile called Mizrak-UIIR(IIR guided fire forget) and Mizrak-UL (Lazer guided) (which is developed by Roketsan) against heavy armoured units . Mizrak tandem warhead is able to penetrate 1100mm+ RHA armours. IIR variant is more expensive than lazer guided variant, since IIR has fire/forget and top attack modes. Atak is able to carry 8 Mizrak missiles but in accordance with mission requirements, It can be increased to 12. It is a satisfied number of anti-tank missile payload When compared with AH-1W and Eurocopter Tiger.

For less armoured units, Turkish missile maker developed a cheaper/smaller precision strike missile called Cirit. The equivalents are under development phase so Cirit is the first 2,75 inch semi active lazer guided missile system of the World and Turkey offers this missile to costumers. United Arab emirated ordered 10,000 Cirit missiles from Turkey.

Out of those missiles, Atak is able to carry 76 unguided rockets. No need to mention Air to air missile payload.

Avionic systems are highly advanced and dijital. T-129 Atak B1 variant is offered with obstacle detection system, lazer based wire detection system and moving map options. MMW radar will be an option since It rises the cost but offers a serious strategic capability to costumers for land target detection/engagement options. Central computer is checking everything instead of you and when copter is under a danger, EW sensors receive the type of data and inform pilots regarding it and automatically generate a counter attack thanks to jammer, chaff, flare munitions.

STM moving map/Realistic 3D navigation mode
[img]http://focusflite.stm.com.tr/upload/Node/1817/xpics/s5.p1.jpg[/img]

Helmet mounted display system is developed by Aselsan. It reflects all neccessary flight parameters to pilots, While control 20mm gathling gun and advanced electro-optic Flir called AselFlir-300T with head movements. AselFlir-300T is able to identify and detect a target with a range from 25km.

[img]http://kokpit.aero//image/cache/data/Resimler/Resimler/aselsan/avci/atakkask2-600x400.jpg[/img]

BTW, Munition stores hosts 600 20mm munitions, not 500. wink

Atak production documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DFI3fNVqYI

Atak in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9M2SXVaKGY

Nigerian pilot students with T-129 Atak in Turkey
[img]http://kokpit.aero//image/data/P1120961.JPG[/img]

Hello all,

I saw this forum by coincidence and joined. I am from Turkey and when I saw a discussion going on about whether the Rooivalk or T_129 is better I wanted to join and correct a few common mistakes.

Firstly someone remarked that Turkey did not chose the Rooivalk because she technically failed, this is not true. The Rooivalk and Italian A_129 where shortlisted in the Turkish tender to provide a platform on which Turkey wanted to create a new chopper with complete renewed avionics, selfdefence suites, weapons pack etc. etc.

The idea was to build on an existing proven platform to reduce development time, costs, overruns and delays. The Rooivalk as one of the shortlisted helicopters that technically fullfilled the requirements was not selected due to dissagreements with Denel on the prize of the chopper, not on technical details. The Rooivalk is a fine platform.

Reacting to the ongoing discussion whether Rooivalk or the T_129 would win is a bit strange as it is not that the helicopters but the weaponspack on board determines the result. Usually the most modern chopper has the advantage, just ask yourself whether an Apache blk II or blkIII would be better. The blkIII with the newer avionics, selfprotection suite and wider weapon capabilities would be ofcourse in advantage.

So I think it is similar with other helicopters, I don't know in how far the Rooivalk has received upgrades but the T_129 is brandnew with the T_129A model in production now, very soon the T_129B1 (2016) will be taken into production and around 2018 the B2 model. There will be mainly differences in the capabilities and selfprotection suites. B2 model will carry the MildarII (MMW radar) and the latest HEHSIS (helicopter selfprotection suite) which is recently installed and tested on two S-70 blackhawk helicopters. It's the only selfprotection suite in the world as far as I know that makes use of AESA antenna's. To be short the T_129 is really using the latest technology that exist which gives her quite some advantages and unique abilities.

Last I want to say is all modern atack helicopters are quite fine, it's the way how effective the user army use them that determines their strength, example: no any other army than the US army can use the Apache blk III to her full efectiveness, cos only the US has the full infrastructure that supports the helicopter to her full extend.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nutuk: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2015

And to answer on the discussion whether these are Nigerian students I cannot really confirm but I know that Nigerian military students are trained in Turkey and the uniforms they are wearing are Turkish cadet uniforms. So it is impossibile to tell from uniform whether they are Nigerian of Somali, but they do not look like Ethiopians and Somalians to me (again I am not sure)

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nutuk:

And to answer on the discussion whether these are Nigerian students I cannot really confirm but I know that Nigerian military students are trained in Turkey and the uniforms they are wearing are Turkish cadet uniforms. So it is impossibile to tell from uniform whether they are Nigerian of Somali, but they do not look like Ethiopians and Somalians to me (again I am not sure)

Thanks man !

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.