Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,235 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4466900 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

Well maybe I can, ive never tried cutting hair!! After all I'm a man of many many talents.

So you agree you are a barber. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
MikeCZAR:
No, modern pilots can't "comfortably withstand a G-Force of 9". grin

Mumu!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

Really? Do you have a citation that proves your point?

The chart you used to obtain Gripen landing diatance 550 km says it's with the aid of a slow down drag chute.

Go back and look it up, one eyed man. The chart is repeated by @Henry below....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

Neither is the fact that the jf-17 can only handle 8g oh and BTW the the Gripen can handle a Max g of 9 and not 8.5.

8.5 for the Gripen, still not enough to cost $43 million more.

Why did Pretoria buy a JF-17 at $68 million dollars, it seems rather foolish.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

Well maybe I can, ive never tried cutting hair!! After all I'm a man of many many talents.

@jln115 admits he is a salon barber
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Henry120:

The JF-17 incorporates DSI as a basic design feature, hence it's amazing manoeuvrability. Again, the JF-17 video I posted supports the fact the JF-17 is way more manoeuvrable than the Gripen.

Evidence has been provided, and it shows the JF-17 look down radar is better.

JF-17 block 2 speed is Mach 2, same as the Gripen C/D.

The Gripen C/D's speed is only better than the JF-17 block 1, at Mach 2 - 1.8.

JF-17 has a better range and combat altitude than the Gripen.

Need I remind you that the F-35 also runs on a C++ code, 1 hard point better than the JF-17, still not enough reason to cost between 38 million - 43 million more.
Nope the specifications of both aircraft state that the Gripen has better manoeverability, way better in fact.

Secondly no evidence has been provided that the Junk Fighter has better ground search radar.

And lastly the Gripen has:
Higher payload
Better software
Better HMD
Lower stall speed
Shorter landing distance
Lower maintenance cost
Lower RCS
Higher Max g
Lower wing loading
Better thrust to weight ratio
Better claimb rate
Better radar
better HMI
Ect
Ect

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Henry120:

Nope it has a Max g of 9, go look it up.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
agaugust:

Agaugust seated and Jillingy doing what he does best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Henry120:

This stupidd man is more like comparing Toyota Camry to BMW 320i. They are both cars and yet Toyota camry is much of a cheaper brand with poor performance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
agaugust:

When did I admit this? Are you so retaarded that you can't even understand my post?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

F-7 = Mig 21

jln115:

Yes F-7 is just a Mig 21 with better avionics.

Okay, first comment : F-7 = MiG-21

Second comment F-7 > MiG-21

@jln115, in mathematics (Which is a subject beyond the brain capacity of all 50 million South Africans) there is a topic called LOGIC.

See dude, if A = B, then A cannot be > B.

F-7 = MiG-21, so how is F-7 also > MiG-21 according to your own mathematics.

If I call you a barber now, you will say it's an insult grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Henry120:

Wow! Agaugust is one ugly fvcker!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Henry120:

You can see his barber logic in the maths equation I quoted above cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Henry120:

Your fellow countrymen like agaugust are cutting hairs of South Africans on the streets of Joburg just to make a living.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
agaugust:

Okay, first comment : F-7 = MiG-21

Second comment F-7 > MiG-21

@jln115, in mathematics (Which is a subject beyond the brain capacity of all 50 million South Africans) there is a topic called LOGIC.

See dude, if A = B, then A cannot be > B.

F-7 = MiG-21, so how is F-7 also > MiG-21 according to your own mathematics.

If I call you a barber now, you will say it's an insult grin grin

OK so I'm guessing a new Toyota corolla is not a Toyota corolla because its a bit better than the previous model?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Henry120:

He makes nice haircuts, I am a living proof of that. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

OK so I'm guessing a new Toyota corolla is not a Toyota corolla because its a bit better than the previous model?

Technical road performance of analog 1980 Toyota corolla and computerized 2010 Toyota corolla, are they the same specs and capability ?

The product name Toyota, and the manufacturer's name Toyota Inc, are exactly the same.

Show us how manufacturer name Chengdu = Mikoyan Gurevich and how F-7 product name is same as MiG-21 name.....product names and manufacturers.....

> is NOT same as =

E-Fool cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
agaugust:

He makes nice haircuts, I am a living proof of that. grin grin
Jap sorry bro!!! I tried my best but your face is to damn ugly not even my so called barber skills could take the focus away from your fvcked up face!

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
agaugust:

The product name Toyota, and the manufacturer's name Toyota Inc, are exactly the same.

Show us how manufacturer name Chengdu = Mikoyan Gurevich and how F-7 product name is same as MiG-21 name.....product names and manufacturers.....E-Fool cheesy cheesy
It was build under licence you retaard so yes its the same thing.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

Nope, you are the retaared who keeps shooting himself thrice in the foot grin grin

jln115:

Yes F-7 is just a Mig 21 with better avionics.

How can two things be the same when one is better according to your own words ?

I pity the schools that will give you certificate, you will wreck their global rankings grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
agaugust:

[size=20pt]You failed to provide name I.D. for the two cadet pilots posing with the ATAK gunships.

I provided a source to prove you wrong, your large group photo is a mix of both Ethiopian and Somali cadets, NOT only Somalis as you fraudulently claim every black cadet in Turkey is Somali....do you have their list of names and national I.D.s ? Fraudster !

I said I see likely West African cadet among those in the ATAK helicopter photo, and yes I gave a source to prove there are Gambian cadets in Turkey, Gambia is West African.

I gave a clear source that Nigeria has cadets training in Turkey, clean and clear proof !

Nobody claims to have a source to say NAF pilots are among the Nigerian cadets in Turkey.

However, we proved that contrary to your fraudulent claims, Gambia and Nigeria have cadets in Turkey.

Your "100% Somali cadet team" story is proved false information.

Please apologize to the entire forum and the Turkish guy on Nairaland you were insulting.

Soweto fraudster !
.[/size]

[size=25]The only person that failed is you. You have failed beyond any doubts to convince us that Turkey is training any Nigerian pilots. You cannot force us to believe lies. SORRY BOSS, YOU BOUNCED. BIG TIME.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, you are the retaared who keeps shooting himself thrice in the foot grin grin

Yes mig 21 is a mig 21 regardles if the one has better avionics or not, is gripenA not a gripen because it has different avionics to the gripenC?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

Yes mig 21 is a mig 21 regardles if the one has better avionics or not, is gripenA not a gripen because it has different avionics to the gripenC?

SAAB Gripen is SAAB Gripen, yes ! MiG-21 is MiG-21 if its name is still MiG-21.

.....but here, the names are still different, Chengdu F-7 is not same as Mikoyan MiG-21....topic is called logic, subject is mathematics, you are an intellectual failure by birth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
agaugust:

Technical road performance of analog 1980 Toyota corolla and computerized 2010 Toyota corolla, are they the same specs and capability ?

Show us how manufacturer name Chengdu = Mikoyan Gurevich and how F-7 product name is same as MiG-21 name.....product names and manufacturers.....

> is NOT same as =

E-Fool cheesy cheesy

The part that differs is sophistication. period.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
agaugust:

SAAB Gripen is SAAB Gripen, yes !

.....but here, the names are still different, Chengdu F-7 is not same as Mikoyan MiG-21....topic is logic, subject if mathematics, you are an intellectual failure by birth grin grin
It's the same, the j/f-7 was a mig 21 built under licence.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

Straight delta wing Vs Swept delta wing

Linear canopy Vs Bubble canopy

Non stabilizer Vs Vertical fin stabilizers

Basic analog display Vs Heads Up display

Russian engine Vs Chinese engine

1960s Russian short range radar Vs 2000s Italian medium range radar

1960s analog avionics Vs 2010 computerized avionics

Russian 1960s missile Vs 2000s Chinese missile.

Dude, the word 'SAME' is well understood even by the jobless men in Gauteng slums, they know their lives and that of their white masters are not the 'SAME'......one is better grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

It's the same, the j/f-7 was a mig 21 built under licence.

LOL.....that was J-7 NOT F-7, the J-7 is a wholly Chinese analog jet built in 1966, how is it same as F-7 NOT 'J', it's 'F', computerized F-7 built in 2010 with European avionics....? E-dummy grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Beast...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
agaugust:

Straight delta wing Vs Swept delta wing

Linear canopy Vs Bubble canopy

Non stabilizer Vs Vertical fin stabilizers

Basic analog display Vs Heads Up display

Russian engine Vs Chinese engine

1960s Russian short range radar Vs 2000s Italian medium range radar

1960s analog avionics Vs 2010 computerized avionics

Russian 1960s missile Vs 2000s Chinese missile.

Dude, the word 'SAME' is well understood even by the jobless men in Gauteng slums, they know their lives and that of their white masters are not the 'SAME'......one is better grin grin
pic1 F-7
Pic2 Mig 21
Pic3 F-7
Pic4 Mig 21

They look almost identical! And I was lenient by taking a PIC of the most modern F-7 cockpit.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
jln115:

This still doesn't explain why you paid $68 million for a JF-17 thunder.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Henry120:

This still doesn't explain why you paid $68 million for a JF-17 thunder.
Because we never bought the Junk Fighter.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
[size=20]Chinese air force considers a Junk Fighter a BIG FAILURE.[/size]

https://africadefensejournal./2011/11/28/chinese-jf-17-is-a-cheap-competition-for-the-f-16/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.