Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464101 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Show me any Nigeria air to air combat kill,any Nigerian MBT(Main battle tank) kill. Any Nigerian counter battery firing. Any Nigerian submarine kill(sinking). Any Nigeria drone in action,selecting targets for howitzers. Any Nigerian successful interception of a jet fighter. Any record of Nigerian howitzers destroying armoured vehicles,tanks,infantry,anti aircraft systems and war planes. If there's non that means Nigeria lacks war experience and doesn't have a unique way of operating like the SANDF(Long distances,less supplies).

answering my own question with your own irrelevant question does not show you as a smart thinker.

no country in Africa has been bold enough to attack nigeria full scale. nigeria defeated cameroon in border war, cameroon has no single main battle tank in all their history till today, so should nigeria give them ours ? cameroon's air force alpha jets refused to fly during bakassi conflict because they fear nigeria's superior Jaguar jets.

chad fought border war with nigeria, they ran back into the sahel savannah with their amoured vehicles when nigerian T-55 and Scorpion tanks showed up. chad's air force refused to fly for fear of nigerian Mig 21 MF jet fighters.

so if Africa is afraid to fight us, does that make nigeria weak ? No, it means we are too strong for any african country except egypt.

i have answered you, now you answer me ....

i said : "if you have a source to prove that, post it or else lets wait and see a Hawk fire an A-darter missile in air to air combat drill."

answer my question.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:55am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

answering my own question with your own irrelevant question does not show you as a smart thinker.

no country in Africa has been bold enough to attack nigeria full scale. nigeria defeated cameroon in border war, cameroon has no single main battle tank in all their history till today, so should nigeria give them ours ? cameroon's air force alpha jets refused to fly during bakassi conflict because they fear nigeria's superior Jaguar jets.

chad fought border war with nigeria, they ran back into the sahel savannah with their amoured vehicles when nigerian T-55 and Scorpion tanks showed up. chad's air force refused to fly for fear of nigerian Mig 21 MF jet fighters.

so if Africa is afraid to fight us, does that make nigeria weak ? No, it means we are too strong for any african country except egypt.

i have answered you, now you answer me ....

i said : "if you have a source to prove that, post it or else lets wait and see a Hawk fire an A-darter missile in air to air combat drill."

answer my question.

You were asked a simple question.

Answer the question. Don't make noise. If you can't produce what you were asked, just say so and be happy. Don't give us stories about smart thinkers because we all know how that's gonna end.

_____

"Show me any Nigeria air to air combat kill,any Nigerian MBT(Main battle tank) kill. Any Nigerian counter battery firing. Any Nigerian submarine kill(sinking). Any Nigeria drone in action,selecting targets for howitzers. Any Nigerian successful interception of a jet fighter. Any record of Nigerian howitzers destroying armoured vehicles,tanks,infantry,anti aircraft systems and war planes. If there's non that means Nigeria lacks war experience and doesn't have a unique way of operating like the SANDF(Long distances,less supplies)."
______

In any case, Boko Haram has been bold enough to attack Naai-geria full-scale. Not so? Your own Boko Haram.

You even deployed jets, to no avail. Give us a break.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:05am On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

You were asked a simple question.

Answer the question. Don't make noise. If you can't produce what you were asked, just say so and be happy. Don't give us stories about smart thinkers because we all know how that's gonna end.

_____

"Show me any Nigeria air to air combat kill,any Nigerian MBT(Main battle tank) kill. Any Nigerian counter battery firing. Any Nigerian submarine kill(sinking). Any Nigeria drone in action,selecting targets for howitzers. Any Nigerian successful interception of a jet fighter. Any record of Nigerian howitzers destroying armoured vehicles,tanks,infantry,anti aircraft systems and war planes. If there's non that means Nigeria lacks war experience and doesn't have a unique way of operating like the SANDF(Long distances,less supplies)."
______

In any case, Boko Haram has been bold enough to attack Naai-geria full-scale. Not so? Your own Boko Haram.

You even deployed jets, to no avail. Give us a break.

if your brain works, use it. i answered him with information on nigerian border wars with chad and cameroon. we used tanks and jet fighters against them, chad and cameroon were too afraind to fly their own jet fighters against nigeria....or nigerian air force pilots should have gone over to them and fly their jets for them to make the war more like a hollywood movie ?

b.oko h.aram is not attacking nigeria full scale, you dont know military termionology. boko haram is operating as hit and run guerrilas, not a full scale offensive force....they wont try that with nigerian army....only a Crayfish like you will use 5,000 men to launch full scale face to face attack against 120,000 men of nigerian army...or they want to use witchcraft power ? grin

dummy crayfish....inside naija pot of soup grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:06am On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB: Give us a break.

how many more times will i break your soweto heads cool

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:11am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

how many more times will i break your soweto heads cool

I see you talking a lot, but I don't see you showing us air-to-air combats kills, sinks etc like you were asked to. Now, be a good boy and produce the stuff you were asked to produce. Failing that, admit that you don't have it and move on. We won't judge you. Don't give us long stories.

Just kills and sinks, please.

If Boko Haram is not attacking Naai-geria full scale, then Naai-geria is pathetic, don't you think? Boko Haram hasn't even gone full-scale yet; and your soldiers are swallowing bullets. Ok. Sweet.

Thank you for the admission.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:15am On Aug 25, 2013
[size=16pt] south african Gripen jets have only ONE missile each

south african Hawk jets have NO missile at all

south african Rooivalk helicopter gunships have NO missile at all

south african A-Darter missile will NOT be in service until year 2014. Fact.

A-Darter missile will enter service with the South African Air Force (SAAF) and Brazilian Air Force (FAB) next year 2014.

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/a-darter-air-to-air-missile/[/size]

if you south africans want to claim use of weapons and missiles your military does not have today, what will naval blockade simulation war look like today, if i also use nigeria's two new stealth light frigates arriving next year 2014 and i arm them with C-803 anti-ship missiles that have super range of 300km and fire control radar guidance of 250km ?

we too can claim and use weapons not yet delivered as at today.

you these fools of soweto ! b.loody liars, your 33% brain cannot even manufacture intelligent lies grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:25am On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

I see you talking a lot, but I don't see you showing us air-to-air combats kills, sinks etc like you were asked to. Now, be a good boy and produce the stuff you were asked to produce. Failing that, admit that you don't have it and move on. We won't judge you. Don't give us long stories.

Just kills and sinks, please.

If Boko Haram is not attacking Naai-geria full scale, then Naai-geria is pathetic, don't you think? Boko Haram hasn't even gone full-scale yet; and your soldiers are swallowing bullets. Ok. Sweet.

Thank you for the admission.

i hate repeating posts. however, i will for the moment.

Rhino poachers have not attacked south africa at all, not to even talk of full scale combat. Poachers are attacking Rhinos, and south african soldiers are k.illed easily by these ordinary poachers/thieves, the poachers even 'shot down' a south african air force helicopter trying to chase the thieves and 5 south african amry soldiers died in the process....

only 100 boko haram s.uicide b.ombers disguised as civilians will ruin pretoria city in one day of s.uicide b.ombing.

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2013/08/20/sandf-soldier-killed-in-kruger-park?filter=all_comments

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21986456

[img]http://www.trt.net.tr/medya5/resim/2013/03/31/55e87c6c-c2d2-4bdf-b998-759a25e6360a-444x333.jpg[/img]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:28am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

Rhino poachers have not attacked south africa at all, not to even talk of full scale combat. Poachers are attacking Rhinos, and south african soldiers are k.illed easily by these ordinary poachers/thieves, the poachers even 'shot down' a south african air force helicopter trying to chase the thieves and 5 south african amry soldiers died in the process....

only 100 boko haram s.uicide b.ombers disguised as civilians will ruin pretoria city in one day of s.uicide b.ombing.

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2013/08/20/sandf-soldier-killed-in-kruger-park?filter=all_comments

[img]http://www.trt.net.tr/medya5/resim/2013/03/31/55e87c6c-c2d2-4bdf-b998-759a25e6360a-444x333.jpg[/img]

You can post all the rhino and chopper pictures you want, it does not take away from the fact that boko haram has not gone full-scale (by your own admission). Yet, your soldiers are swallowing bullets. It's predictable that you'll try to shift focus from that fact and on to something else. Well, too bad it won't work. I didn't come up with the admission. You did.

You made the admission voluntarily because you were trying to be clever. Your diversion only serves to confirm it.

An under-strength Boko Haram is giving your soldiers a hard time. SMH. The truth has finally come out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:41am On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

You can post all the rhino and chopper pictures you want, it does not take away from the fact that boko haram has not gone full-scale (by your own admission). Yet, your soldiers are swallowing bullets. It's predictable that you'll try to shift focus from that fact and on to something else. Well, too bad it won't work. I didn't come up with the admission. You did.

You made the admission voluntarily because you were trying to be clever. Your diversion only serves to confirm it.

An under-strength Boko Haram is giving your soldiers a hard time. SMH. The truth has finally come out.

ordinary thieves/rhino poachers are giving both south african army and air force a hard time. fact with sources posted tongue tongue

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:42am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

ordinary thieves/rhino poachers are giving both south african army and air force a hard time. fact with sources posted tongue tongue

A weak, throw-away statement of admission. Quite telling.

Once again, thank you for the admission that you volunteered freely. Long may it haunt you on this thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:47am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

if your brain works, use it. i answered him with information on nigerian border wars with chad and cameroon. we used tanks and jet fighters against them, chad and cameroon were too afraind to fly their own jet fighters against nigeria....or nigerian air force pilots should have gone over to them and fly their jets for them to make the war more like a hollywood movie ?

b.oko h.aram is not attacking nigeria full scale, you dont know military termionology. boko haram is operating as hit and run guerrilas, not a full scale offensive force....they wont try that with nigerian army....only a Crayfish like you will use 5,000 men to launch full scale face to face attack against 120,000 men of nigerian army...or they want to use witchcraft power ? grin

dummy crayfish....inside naija pot of soup grin

Just to preserve this gem for future generations.

Thank you, Mr Seleka.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:54am On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

A weak, throw-away statement of admission. Quite telling.

Once again, thank you for the admission that you volunteered freely. Long may it haunt you on this thread.

it does not haunt me, i will gladly repeat it 1,000 times. i enjoy it. its a word for the wise, not the foolish ; cheesy

[size=16pt] b.oko h.aram is NOT bold enough to launch a full scale offensive against nigeria. they are hit-and-run guerrillas who cannot stand and face the enemy without running from combat like south african army ran away from seleka rebels. FACT ! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:56am On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

Thank you, Mr Seleka.

yours is too small a font, see my own giant fonts i re-posted again, i will do it as much as i want. its technically sound military statement for the wise ....not fools like you south africans shocked

any enemy that uses guerilla hit-and-run tactics against a standing opponent with known bases and location, has accepted the military superiority of that standing opponent.

same way ANC guerrillas were not bold enough to launch full scale offensive against south african defence forces in the 1980s.

you have zero military knowledge...you that posted a source that said Cobra APC is made in China...fool. ignoramus grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:05am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

yours is too small fonts, see my own giant fonts i re-posted again, i will do it as much as i want. its technically sound military statement for the wise ....not fools like you south africans shocked

Too late, Mr Seleka.

To quote, Ronald Reagan: "When you are explaining, you are losing".

Don't give me explanations - in big font or small font. You made an admission. Accept that and be happy. No stories, please. It's too late.

For a "smart" humanoid, you sure know how to put your paw in it, don cha?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:08am On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

To quote, Ronald Reagan: "When you are explaining, you are losing".

....means all university lecturers all over the world, are losers beacuse they explain things ? fool grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:11am On Aug 25, 2013
[size=16pt]

Rhino horn thieves waste south african soldiers/officers and helicopter

The k.illed soldiers and officers are:

Captain Jacobus Andries van Rensburg

Captain MP Chabalala

Sergeant Paulus Shongela Ndishishi

Sergeant GP Ruiters

Lance Corporal Bheki Petros Cele.

[/size]

Johannesburg - The SA National Defence Force on Monday released the names of the five soldiers who died in a helicopter crash in the Kruger National Park.

"It is with sadness that the SANDF announces the names of the members who were in a fatal helicopter crash," the department of defence said in a statement.

The soldiers were: Captain Jacobus Andries van Rensburg; Captain MP Chabalala; Sergeant Paulus Shongela Ndishishi; Sergeant GP Ruiters and Lance Corporal Bheki Petros Cele.

On Saturday night, a helicopter conducting a scheduled aerial patrol of the Kruger National Park - as part of an anti-rhino poaching operation - crashed, killing the five SANDF members on board.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Kruger-helicopter-crash-victims-named-20130401

i have b.roken enough soweto heads for today. goodnight fools

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:16am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust: [size=16pt]

Rhino horn thieves waste south african soldiers and helicopter

The soldiers were: Captain Jacobus Andries van Rensburg; Captain MP Chabalala; Sergeant Paulus Shongela Ndishishi; Sergeant GP Ruiters and Lance Corporal Bheki Petros Cele.

[/size]

Johannesburg - The SA National Defence Force on Monday released the names of the five soldiers who died in a helicopter crash in the Kruger National Park.

"It is with sadness that the SANDF announces the names of the members who were in a fatal helicopter crash," the department of defence said in a statement.

On Saturday night, a helicopter conducting a scheduled aerial patrol of the Kruger National Park - as part of an anti-rhino poaching operation - crashed, killing the five SANDF members on board.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Kruger-helicopter-crash-victims-named-20130401

i have b.roken enough soweto heads for today. goodnight fools

Quite predictably. Smoke and mirrors - as a squirming Mr Seleka is known to resort to.

Too bad it changes nothing and remains weak and telling. grin

You introduced the topic. You made the admission. Not I.

So, post all the rhino stories you want and argue with yourself until you build a road to Timbuktu. The fact remains: you voluntarily admitted that an under-strength boko haram is what your military is dealing with. All the rhino stories in the world won't erase that. So, there and thank you very much for your beautiful own goal. Squirm like a worm if you want to, it is your own juju that is eating you up now. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:19am On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

Quite predictably. Smoke and mirrors as a squirming Mr Seleka is known to resort to.

Too bad it changes nothing and remains weak and telling. grin

You introduced the topic. You made the admission. Not I.

So, post all the rhino stories you want and argue with yourself until you build a road to Timbuktu. The fact remains: you voluntarily admitted that an under-strength boko haram is what your military is dealing with. All the rhino stories in the world won't erase that. So, there and thank you very much for your beautiful own goal.

only you deceive yourself that is an own goal, no military man worth his rank will think like a dummy crayfish grin

i love that post, i repeat it again in bold fonts....my new anthem !

[size=16pt]b.oko h.aram is NOT bold enough to launch a full scale offensive against nigeria. they are hit-and-run guerrillas who cannot stand and face the enemy without running from combat like south african army ran away from seleka rebels. FACT !
[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:20am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

only you deceive yourself that is an own goal, no military man worth his rank will think like a dummy crayfish grin

i love that post, i repeat it again in bold fonts....my new anthem !

[size=16pt]b.oko h.aram is NOT bold enough to launch a full scale offensive against nigeria. they are hit-and-run guerrillas who cannot stand and face the enemy without running from combat like south african army ran away from seleka rebels. FACT !
[/size]

Too late to craft a new position. The horse has bolted. Give it up. In any case, you are only confirming the main point - Boko Haram has not gone full scale. Thank you once again. Long may this haunt you on the thread. cool

May your admission itch like the bite of a thousand ants; and may your arms be too short to scratch. grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:24am On Aug 25, 2013
only Biafra's army has ever stood firm face to face to fight nigerian army....and that is only because Biafran army itself was a former part of nigerian army.

every other force fights and runs for cover when nigerian army shows face, if they k.ill 20, we k.ill 200.

run away enemies list.

1. Chad
2. Maitatsine insurgents
3. Cameroon
4. Boko Haram insurgents
5. will be South Africa one day coming....

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:31am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust: only Biafra's army has ever stood firm face to face to fight nigerian army....and that is only because Biafran army itself was a former part of nigerian army.

every other force fights and runs for cover when nigerian army shows face, if they k.ill 20, we k.ill 200.

run away enemies list.

1. Chad
2. Maitatsine insurgents
3. Cameroon
4. Boko Haram insurgents

In other words, there are no air-to-air combat kills or sinks etc to speak of. You should have just said so instead of wasting our time and making a foöl of yourself.

Thank you, Mr Seleka for your two admissions tonight. Everything else is of no consequence. You can knock yourself out for all I care. Argue with yourself. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:10am On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

In other words, there are no air-to-air combat kills or sinks etc to speak of. You should have just said so instead of wasting our time and making a foöl of yourself.

Thank you, Mr Seleka for your two admissions tonight. Everything else is of no consequence. You can knock yourself out for all I care. Argue with yourself. grin

thanks kid, it was nice kicking you around like a football once again. sleep like a rhino (but keep your horn safe from poachers), goodnight grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:13am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

thanks kid, it was nice kicking you around like a football once again. sleep like a rhino (but keep your horn safe from poachers), goodnight grin

Indeed,humanoid. It was wonderful watching you take your kicking foot and putting it in your mouth.

I thank you for your own goals and truthful admissions.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:13am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust: [size=16pt] south african Gripen jets have only ONE missile each

south african Hawk jets have NO missile at all

south african Rooivalk helicopter gunships have NO missile at all

south african A-Darter missile will NOT be in service until year 2014. Fact.

A-Darter missile will enter service with the South African Air Force (SAAF) and Brazilian Air Force (FAB) next year 2014.

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/a-darter-air-to-air-missile/[/size]

if you south africans want to claim use of weapons and missiles your military does not have today, what will naval blockade simulation war look like today, if i also use nigeria's two new stealth light frigates arriving next year 2014 and i arm them with C-803 anti-ship missiles that have super range of 300km and fire control radar guidance of 250km ?

we too can claim and use weapons not yet delivered as at today.

you these fools of soweto ! b.loody liars, your 33% brain cannot even manufacture intelligent lies grin

Yet we still have more isrt than your chinnes AAMs? We just have more air craft.

Well the hawk is not a fighter but a a training aircraft with a light attack roll. The impale never carried AAMs.

The mokape was certfied last year and there were a few test firings. SAAF has just not orderd any mokape. That does not mean they can not.

The A-darter is still certfied for the gripen somthing you did not think could be true.

NNS is not getting light frigats you geting OPVs, you don't even know if it will carry any missiels and these are missiels that we menstion are made in sa and have been used by the SANDF. The only resaon they not being rushed is that we at peace so things take there time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:17am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

That pic is just more proof that you a fool that has zero knowldge and is talking out of his ass?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:21am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust: only Biafra's army has ever stood firm face to face to fight nigerian army....and that is only because Biafran army itself was a former part of nigerian army.

run away enemies list.

1. Chad
2. Maitatsine insurgents
3. Cameroon
4. Boko Haram insurgents

Camaroon made terrtorial gains in nigeria.

Sudan rebels over ran a nigerian base and nigeria with drew from all there un missions because BH is giving them such a hard time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:45am On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

Yet we still have more isrt than your chinnes AAMs? We just have more air craft.

Well the hawk is not a fighter but a a training aircraft with a light attack roll. The impale never carried AAMs.

The mokape was certfied last year and there were a few test firings. SAAF has just not orderd any mokape. That does not mean they can not.

The A-darter is still certfied for the gripen somthing you did not think could be true.

NNS is not getting light frigats you geting OPVs, you don't even know if it will carry any missiels and these are missiels that we menstion are made in sa and have been used by the SANDF. The only resaon they not being rushed is that we at peace so things take there time.

south africa has only 25 Iris missiles, thats all the air to air missiles usable in south africa today.

nigeria has 20 PL-9 missiles and over 100 Atoll missiles, we have over 120 air to air missiles usable today in nigeria.

nigeria has over 6 times more air to air missiles than south africa today.

mokopa is an air to ground missile of south africa, NOT air to air missile, it is not relevant to the discussion of yesterday.

A-Darter missile is NOT in service and cannot be used by south africa until year 2014. fact with source i posted today. s.hut up !

nigerian navy Type 056 is a light frigate called an OPV because it is multi-purpose. defenceweb states that in the nigerian navy request that brought the ship to our fleet.

"The French ADIT research agency says the 10 year plan would unfold in three phases.

In the first, scheduled to last two years, Abuja will procure two light frigates and two 85-metre offshore patrol vessels (OPVs)"

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4023&Itemid=363

all Type 056 warships versions as light frigates (china), corvettes (bangladesh), OPV (thailand) all carry missiles, go google it. fact !

i dont care what you say.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:58am On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

Camaroon made terrtorial gains in nigeria.

Sudan rebels over ran a nigerian base and nigeria with drew from all there un missions because BH is giving them such a hard time.

show me that source for cameroon.

cameroon went to court to claim bakassi peninsula by legal means at world court, not by war....and bakassi is cameroons land according to all colonial maps and documents, nigerians were living on another man's land, we just gave it back to the lawful owner.

show me that source for sudan. i hate repeating old posts, reason i am getting to hate this thread.

@patriot4 posted the sudan attack on nigerian peace keepers base, our soldiers repelled the attack, and we remained in sudan battle fields for many years after that attack, we did not run away in 18 hours like south african army ran from Seleka rebels and flew back to soweto airport for fear of seleka child soldiers.

boko haram ? nigerian amry has killed their leader in gun battle. we dont see his live videos again on al jazeera news/TV since june 30.

Rhino poachers killed south african soldiers in krugar park, thats a hard time for SANDF from ordianry thieves. 100 boko haram s.uicide bombers camouflaged as civilians will shut down the whole of pretoria with fear and panic.

70% of the remaining white men will leave south africa and run away finally to Australia if b.oko haram strikes with only 100 s.uicide bombers each in pretoria, cape town, durban, and johanesburg.

all south africans are born cowards who run away from the shadow of death even before the real death itself appears cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:04am On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

That pic is just more proof that you a fool that has zero knowldge and is talking out of his ass?

thsts the helicopter pic from the original story.

http://www.trtromanian.com/trtWorld/en/newsDetail.aspx?HaberKodu=16c0a897-5ade-4d1e-a18f-aa4775f0dbed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 5:22am On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

Thank you, Mr Seleka.
You can be naughty sometimes you push him to actual submit that BH. Is not attacking full scale yet they still get bliksemmed or SMH
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:28am On Aug 25, 2013
swanky@vodamail:
You can be naughty sometimes you push him to actual submit that BH. Is not attacking full scale yet they still get bliksemmed or SMH

their leader is dead, boko haram has lost what al-qaeda lost, never the same again since osama bin laden was killed.

it is only a 33% south african brain that will say the fighter that is hiding in the bush and cannot come out, is winning the war against the fighter that is bold enough to show his face and capture/control territory

...reason why south african army ran away from seleka in CAR and still declared itself winner of the battle....usain bolt run away speed ...cowards, toy soldiers SANDF shocked shocked shocked

see 'nelson mandela's grandson' riding your army's vehicle below...fools

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:35am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

south africa has only 25 Iris missiles, thats all the air to air missiles usable in south africa today.

nigeria has 20 PL-9 missiles and over 100 Atoll missiles, we have over 120 air to air missiles usable today in nigeria.

nigeria has over 6 times more air to air missiles than south africa today.

mokopa is an air to ground missile of south africa, NOT air to air missile, it is not relevant to the discussion of yesterday.

A-Darter missile is NOT in service and cannot be used by south africa until year 2014. fact with source i posted today. s.hut up !

nigerian navy Type 056 is a light frigate called an OPV because it is multi-purpose. defenceweb states that in the nigerian navy request that brought the ship to our fleet.

"The French ADIT research agency says the 10 year plan would unfold in three phases.

In the first, scheduled to last two years, Abuja will procure two light frigates and two 85-metre offshore patrol vessels (OPVs)"

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4023&Itemid=363

all Type 056 warships versions as light frigates (china), corvettes (bangladesh), OPV (thailand) all carry missiles, go google it. fact !

i dont care what you say.

You can try to hit somthing with your 1975 atoll. It will be fun to watch that failer.

The rooivalk is a attack helcopter. Most do not carry AAMs. Even so iraq and iran did shot at each helcopters with ATGMs.

The air force has all ready fired and used A darter. 2014 is when mass producstion takes place.

No it not. It is a OPV because of it's size, speed and fire power.

And are you those countries?

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.