Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464670 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:49am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

show me that source for cameroon.

cameroon went to court to claim bakassi peninsula by legal means at world court, not by war....and bakassi is cameroons land according to all colonial maps and documents, nigerians were living on another man's land, we just gave it back to the lawful owner.

show me that source for sudan. i hate repeating old posts, reason i am getting to hate this thread.

@patriot4 posted the sudan attack on nigerian peace keepers base, our soldiers repelled the attack, and we remained in sudan battle fields for many years after that attack, we did not run away in 18 hours like south african army ran from Seleka rebels and flew back to soweto airport for fear of seleka child soldiers.

boko haram ? nigerian amry has killed their leader in gun battle. we dont see his live videos again on al jazeera news/TV since june 30.

Rhino poachers killed south african soldiers in krugar park, thats a hard time for SANDF from ordianry thieves. 100 boko haram s.uicide bombers camouflaged as civilians will shut down the whole of pretoria with fear and panic.

70% of the remaining white men will leave south africa and run away finally to Australia if b.oko haram strikes with only 100 s.uicide bombers each in pretoria, cape town, durban, and johanesburg.

all south africans are born cowards who run away from the shadow of death even before the real death itself appears cheesy

It is land they gained from you. Swaziland has a land cliam on SA. You think with care about them

The artical was posted long time ago. You even posted some of the info. So I feel no need to repost it since you know what I am talking about.

No the artical he posted showed that they were forced out of the base and the sudan army saved the day.

Only fools like you cliam we ran away. We withdrew due to haveing no legit mandate to remain in car.

And he is just a man. If zuma dies does that mean sa will stope being sa?

Firstly most rhino poachers are atctualy ex milltary from mozbque. Second post a proof that a sa solder has been killed by a poacher. No menstion has been made to that effect.

And 100 sucide bombs would shut down any city with fear and panic.

What why would we leave beacause of sucide bombers. We stayed during the early 1990s when we where on the brink of civil war, we would want reveng not flee in tero.

Really then why where sa solders the only force that stood there ground in car while the rest ran away. You are fool the whole world knowes this.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:54am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

thsts the helicopter pic from the original story.

http://www.trtromanian.com/trtWorld/en/newsDetail.aspx?HaberKodu=16c0a897-5ade-4d1e-a18f-aa4775f0dbed

And you claim to be some expert. Please what helcopter crashed and what helcopter is that, hint look at the cockpit it is a dead give away. Any case the only guy in uniform there is not wearing any sa uniform.

Reporters don't know the difrence between a APC and a tank and machin gun vs assult rifel.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

their leader is dead, boko haram has lost what al-qaeda lost, never the same again since osama bin laden was killed.

it is only a 33% south african brain that will say the fighter that is hiding in the bush and cannot come out, is winning the war against the fighter that is bold enough to show his face and capture/control territory

...reason why south african army ran away from seleka in CAR and still declared itself winner of the battle....usain bolt run away speed ...cowards, toy soldiers SANDF shocked shocked shocked

see 'nelson mandela's grandson' riding your army's vehicle below...fools

Firstly he may be dead he may not, secondly he is a man just a man.

We had a mission, protect the training team and they were protected. Secondly seleka attacked us yet we held our base. Thirdly withdraw is not the same has retreat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

it does not haunt me, i will gladly repeat it 1,000 times. i enjoy it. its a word for the wise, not the foolish ; cheesy

[size=16pt] b.oko h.aram is NOT bold enough to launch a full scale offensive against nigeria. they are hit-and-run guerrillas who cannot stand and face the enemy without running from combat like south african army ran away from seleka rebels. FACT ! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

the guy is too ignorant to understand guerrilla warfare. you forgot to tell him they now only attack border communities cos cameroon is too scared to offend them.

that's why they ran away from CAR. it would have been a bigger disgrace than the 4*4 race they ran grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

And you claim to be some expert. Please what helcopter crashed and what helcopter is that, hint look at the cockpit it is a dead give away. Any case the only guy in uniform there is not wearing any sa uniform.

Reporters don't know the difrence between a APC and a tank and machin gun vs assult rifel.

o, so now you want to discredit reporters cos the story doesn't favor you. South africans and excuses sha... Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2013
2smooth2shout:

o, so now you want to discredit reporters cos the story doesn't favor you. South africans and excuses sha... Na wa o

I never menstioned the artical. Just pointed out that the helcopter used is wrong(wrong country and wrong helcopter) and some one who claims to be a expert should have picked that up. I don't blam the reporter, not there fault they ignorant most people are when it comes to the milltary.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

Firstly he may be dead he may not, secondly he is a man just a man.

We had a mission, protect the training team and they were protected. Secondly seleka attacked us yet we held our base. Thirdly withdraw is not the same has retreat.

here's some information to counter your claim.

Stranded Boko Haram militants turn
Cannibals in Borno

Dozens of suspected Boko Haram militants in Magumeri forest, Borno, have turned to human eaters after being stranded for days without food or water. Magumeri forest is about 150 kilometres from
Maiduguri, the state capital. Mallam Momodu Bukar, a suspected
militant, told newsmen on Saturday in
Maiduguri that he fled the camp at the forest on
Thursday when it became obvious that he was
going to be eaten. “I thank God that I escaped because I
would have been slaughtered by now to provide
meal for my colleagues at the camp,” Bukar
said. The suspected militant was captured by a
Youth Vigilante Group, popularly known as the
civilian JTF at Baga Road motor park, Maiduguri, on Friday.. He said the militants had been in the forest
since May, when they were dislodged from
Marte, Marte Local Government Area, by the
Joint Task Force (JTF) on Operation Restore
Order (ORO) after the declaration of the State of
Emergency. “Our group, consisting of about 300 well armed
combatants, headed for Magumeri on the orders
of the sect leader, Abubakar Shekau, shortly
before the military took over Marte Camp. “We have been wandering in the forest. We
have exhausted our food and water supply, and
so, everybody became hungry,” Bukar said.
http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/stranded-boko-haram-militants-turn-human-eaters-in-borno/

that's what they've been reduced to. But poachers are still having a field trip with your troops for about 4 years now. Who's losing?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

It is land they gained from you.

Only fools like you cliam we ran away. We withdrew due to haveing no legit mandate to remain in car.

first of all, you need to research about the bakassi conflict before you start to sound like ignorant CrabB. Nigerian troops invaded bakassi and pushed cameroonians out after Nigerian citizens were attacked. Bakassi always belonged to cameroon but occupied by Nigerians.

That's why they ran to UN cos it would have been suicide for them to face us in a war.

So you admit 100 suicide bombers will cripple SA. No wonder the boers handed the country to a terrorist group. Nigerian army has turned boko haram to eat themselves and we've had more than 100 suicide bombings.

No wonder poachers are still having a good time in the bushes after you've deployed everything

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2013
2smooth2shout:

first of all, you need to research about the bakassi conflict before you start to sound like ignorant CrabB. Nigerian troops invaded bakassi and pushed cameroonians out after Nigerian citizens were attacked. Bakassi always belonged to cameroon but occupied by Nigerians.

That's why they ran to UN cos it would have been suicide for them to face us in a war.

So you admit 100 suicide bombers will cripple SA. No wonder the boers handed the country to a terrorist group. Nigerian army has turned boko haram to eat themselves and we've had more than 100 suicide bombings.

No wonder poachers are still having a good time in the bushes after you've deployed everything

Who has the land now? that is the point. Many countries all over the world have land claims?

Dude 100 suicide bomber would cripple any country, not even bagdad at it's worse got 100 suicide bombings. Give me 100 suicide bombs a city and i will bring it to a stop. 1 bombing in boston caused the city to g in to lockdown.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

Who has the land now? that is the point. Many countries all over the world have land claims?

Dude 100 suicide bomber would cripple any country, not even bagdad at it's worse got 100 suicide bombings. Give me 100 suicide bombs a city and i will bring it to a stop. 1 bombing in boston caused the city to g in to lockdown.

so it's a crime to respect international laws? What are you saying? We invaded bakassi and pushed back cameroonian troops and were ready to wage war to claim the whole land before UN intervened.. That's a fact.

We occupied bakassi until UN gave it back to them. Before then cameroon didn't have the balls to cover half of bakassi and ran to UN when they saw we were prepared for war. Fact.

Guy try to find out how many bombs have exploded in maiduguri before the SOE. But the state is still standing and boko haram have moved their camps and bases to a weaker cameroon while some have tuned to eating themselves in the jungle out of fear of the military.

Even US never had that much success with taliban in 10 years.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

if your brain works, use it. i answered him with information on nigerian border wars with chad and cameroon. we used tanks and jet fighters against them, chad and cameroon were too afraind to fly their own jet fighters against nigeria....or nigerian air force pilots should have gone over to them and fly their jets for them to make the war more like a hollywood movie ?

b.oko h.aram is not attacking nigeria full scale, you dont know military termionology. boko haram is operating as hit and run guerrilas, not a full scale offensive force....they wont try that with nigerian army....only a Crayfish like you will use 5,000 men to launch full scale face to face attack against 120,000 men of nigerian army...or they want to use witchcraft power ? grin

dummy crayfish....inside naija pot of soup grin
Show me any MBT,Air to air,counter batter,sub marine and howitzer combat kills. Don't tell me about the small scale wars Nigeria,show us the KILLS MR.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

if your brain works, use it. i answered him with information on nigerian border wars with chad and cameroon. we used tanks and jet fighters against them, chad and cameroon were too afraind to fly their own jet fighters against nigeria....or nigerian air force pilots should have gone over to them and fly their jets for them to make the war more like a hollywood movie ?

b.oko h.aram is not attacking nigeria full scale, you dont know military termionology. boko haram is operating as hit and run guerrilas, not a full scale offensive force....they wont try that with nigerian army....only a Crayfish like you will use 5,000 men to launch full scale face to face attack against 120,000 men of nigerian army...or they want to use witchcraft power ? grin

dummy crayfish....inside naija pot of soup grin
Show me any MBT,Air to air,counter battery,submarine and howitzer combat kills. Don't tell me about the small scale wars Nigeria fought,show us the KILLS MR.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
2smooth2shout:

so it's a crime to respect international laws? What are you saying? We invaded bakassi and pushed back cameroonian troops and were ready to wage war to claim the whole land before UN intervened.. That's a fact.

We occupied bakassi until UN gave it back to them. Before then cameroon didn't have the balls to cover half of bakassi and ran to UN when they saw we were prepared for war. Fact.

Guy try to find out how many bombs have exploded in maiduguri before the SOE. But the state is still standing and boko haram have moved their camps and bases to a weaker cameroon while some have tuned to eating themselves in the jungle out of fear of the military.

Even US never had that much success with taliban in 10 years.

A monkey foaming in the mouth on a glorious Sunday. You respect international laws? That's why you arrested Al Bashir when he came to your country?

Says HRW: Nigeria had “the shameful distinction of being the first West African country to welcome ICC fugitive Sudanese President Sudan al-Bashir.”

Pull the other one, monkey. It's got bells in it!

Don't compare yourselves to the US, bozo. The US has been fighting a foreign foe, outside the US.

You on the other hand have all the support of the state apparatus at your disposal. You even have a bloody state of emergency! Yet, you are still getting bliksemmed. When will you be disengaging from Monkey-guduiri then? Next year? Next century? Never-ending never? Will you wipe out every Naai-gerian boko haram sympathiser today?

Give us a break with your weak propaganda.

Jou fokkon naai! cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Show me any MBT,Air to air,counter battery,submarine and howitzer combat kills. Don't tell me about the small scale wars Nigeria fought,show us the KILLS MR.

Yes - grab his blue monkey balls! grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
There's no "turning into" cannibals here. Naai-gerians have always been cannibals, we've shown. Boko haram are Naai-gerian. Thank you for conforming your cannibalistic tendencies on a glorious Sunday. cool

Brunch will be utterly disgusting today, thanks to thoughts of Naai-gerian cannibals.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

You can try to hit somthing with your 1975 atoll. It will be fun to watch that failer.

The rooivalk is a attack helcopter. Most do not carry AAMs. Even so iraq and iran did shot at each helcopters with ATGMs.

The air force has all ready fired and used A darter. 2014 is when mass producstion takes place.

No it not. It is a OPV because of it's size, speed and fire power.

And are you those countries?

hahahaha ; cheesy you and @saengine were the ones wasting my time in naval blockade simulation before now, threatening my F-7 jets with some non-existing Rooivalk helicopter air to air missiles. good to see i have forced you to confess your fraud...south african Rooivalk helicopters have NO air to air missiles as at today, and so they will all be shot down by nigerian F-7 jets if you use them in any naval blockade as at today, as at this year 2013. cheesy

you are the only soldier toy soldier i know who is excited about some foolish arabs using helicopter air to ground missiles for air to air combat...those arabs are just as foolish as you are, thats why you like repeating that foolish story cheesy

i dont care about any certification/testing, south african sources confirmed to air force technology report that A-Darter missile will NOT be in service with south african military until year 2014. fact, i posted with source just yesterday cheesy

how many times in 6 months will i lecture you with sources that a ship is not OPV or Frigate because of its size, rather because of its weapons/armaments on board. go back to page 500 and see a chinese Type 022 boat that is 8 times smaller in weight than nigerian Type 056 warships and the tiny chinese boat is armed with 8 C-803 anti-ship missiles that can sink the whole south african navy from 250km away distance. go back to page 500 and see it there, you master of mis-information.

speed ? the Type 056 and Valour frigate have exactly the same speed of 28 knots. please stop posting nonsense, master of mis-information.

firepower ? wait till nigerian Type 056 arrives our lagos port next year. nigerian version is superior to the other countries, bigger size, heavier weight, and only nigerian version has a full helicopter hanger for permanent air operations at sea without base/habour support, all the other countries own including china have only ordinary helipad to land the helicopter but no air operations support capability.

missiles ? yes wait, the ships specifications are being changed for superior perfomance, same reason the original helipad we were told before has been changed to a full helicopter hanger. the OPV story is a mere story, the document with ministry of defence says light frigate.

wait, 2014 is not far away. i wont be on this forum then for sure...but lets all see it when the ship arrives. the specs are being upgraded.

even beegeagle has started changing his story now to reflect new information coming out on the nigeria ships

"The fact that the P18N OPVs were developed from the Type 056 corvette means that from the perspectives of training, maintenance and interoperability, the Type 056 corvette and P18N OPVs would perfectly complement each other – with commonality in operating systems and navtronics, helicopters and replenishable stock.

Nigeria’s incoming 1,800 ton P18N stealth Offshore Patrol Vessels are enlarged OPV variants of the Pattani OPV/Type 056 corvette which, as far as naval aviation goes, features the added advantage of incorporating fully-fledged hangars from which airframes such as the Agusta A109e Power and more appropriately, the Harbin Z-9EC anti submarine warfare(ASW) helicopter can operate."

http://beegeagle./2013/08/11/chinas-ultramodern-and-freshly-inducted-95-metre-1440-ton-type-056-corvette-and-harbin-z-9-helicopter-pairing-re-examined-workable-template-for-nigerias-incoming-1800-ton-p18n-stealth-opvs/

dont be in a hurry, wait till 2014 and see nigerian navy with two most d.eadly warships in africa. be patient cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

SA has very few air threats most of the gripen hard points would carry bombs. Even so the a darter is there.

No SANDF is very secrive it has a secrtive account that not even members of parlment has access to. We reveal info to show that we not waisting money. Our defence industry market the goods that of course the sandf use and we may even assest with the markting.

We fire a few excocet and umkontho every now and then. And replenish stock. Any case we have skepion ASMs

Since when did SANDF start keeping secrets! Even Thiza knows all the secrets. He has photos to show afterall shocked shocked shocked shocked Is this AndrewZA's new way of running away from very hard-hitting facts? Just wondering aloud.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

Second post a proof that a sa solder has been killed by a poacher. No menstion has been made to that effect.

ignorant fool. ordinary poachers are killing south african military in your homeland backyard there in kruger park and you dont even know it cheesy maybe the poachers will soon capture you yourself cheesy

[size=16pt]
SANDF soldier killed in Kruger Park
AUG 20, 2013.
A soldier has been killed during an operation in the Kruger National Park, the SA National Defence Force said on Monday.[/size]

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2013/08/20/sandf-soldier-killed-in-kruger-park?filter=all_comments

[size=16pt]

Rhino horn thieves waste south african soldiers/officers and helicopter

The k.illed soldiers and officers are:

Captain Jacobus Andries van Rensburg

Captain MP Chabalala

Sergeant Paulus Shongela Ndishishi

Sergeant GP Ruiters

Lance Corporal Bheki Petros Cele.

[/size]

Johannesburg - The SA National Defence Force on Monday released the names of the five soldiers who died in a helicopter crash in the Kruger National Park.

"It is with sadness that the SANDF announces the names of the members who were in a fatal helicopter crash," the department of defence said in a statement.

The soldiers were: Captain Jacobus Andries van Rensburg; Captain MP Chabalala; Sergeant Paulus Shongela Ndishishi; Sergeant GP Ruiters and Lance Corporal Bheki Petros Cele.

On Saturday night, a helicopter conducting a scheduled aerial patrol of the Kruger National Park - as part of an anti-rhino poaching operation - crashed, killing the five SANDF members on board.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Kruger-helicopter-crash-victims-named-20130401

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

No the artical he posted showed that they were forced out of the base and the sudan army saved the day.

i will not waste my time to go look for @Patriot4's old post with source that proved on this forum nigerian army resisted and fought hard against the sudanese militia attack of about 10 times the size of the nigerian contingent, untill other UN troops came to join nigeria, about 100 nigerian soldiers against about 1,000 Sudan motorized militia fighters, they could not enter the nigeria army base even though we were surrounded.

unlike south african army vs seleka, nigerian army sent more soldiers into sudan, not run away like SANDF who first surrendered to beg seleka for same passage to the airport and hide under the p..a..n..t..s of some french soldiers, then ran away from CAR finally, refused to go back and fight seleka because south african soldiers want monthly salary payment but never want to die in war.

Sudan's army rescued nigerian army ? Sudan's army and the attacking supporter of APC were allies on the same side killing the black people nigeria went to save. you dont even know simple information about the Dafur battle, then you poet with no source and twist the truth with your usual fake stories.....south africa has a satellite as at today 2013....DSTV movie channel operated by @andrewza cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

A monkey foaming in the mouth on a glorious Sunday. You respect international laws? That's why you arrested Al Bashir when he came to your country?

Says HRW: Nigeria had “the shameful distinction of being the first West African country to welcome ICC fugitive Sudanese President Sudan al-Bashir.”

Pull the other one, monkey. It's got bells in it!

Don't compare yourselves to the US, bozo. The US has been fighting a foreign foe, outside the US.

You on the other hand have all the support of the state apparatus at your disposal. You even have a bloody state of emergency! Yet, you are still getting bliksemmed. When will you be disengaging from Monkey-guduiri then? Next year? Next century? Never-ending never? Will you wipe out every Naai-gerian boko haram sympathiser today?

Give us a break with your weak propaganda.

Jou fokkon naai! cool

you just keep exposing how angry you get when hit with something bigger than your brain. how does my response show anger? confirm empty head dey worry you
how is your comment supposed to be a sound response to my mine? am only gonna respond to further expose your ignorant little brain.

AU (which SA also belongs to but knows nothing about) rejected ICC arrest warrant on bashir due to their accusaion that ICC purposely goes after only african leaders.

Nigeria unlike SA plays a leading role in giving AU a stronger voice in the international community like EU. thereby respecting AU laws and resolutions remains part of it.
Bashir came for an AU event, not a state visit. it would have been a big shame had Nigeria arrested him on an AU occasion. Just cos SA didn't have the balls to promote AU agenda doesn't mean Nigeria has to follow suit.

why do you think UN or whatever body cannot even talk about punishment rather than just make noise? simple politics dummy.

i know all this information will be too much for your ignorant little brain to assimilate so i'll just leave it for a more sound mind to read

adios stupido

an yes, i have the justification to compare Nigeria to US, Britain, Russia, Philippine, Colombia, Turkey... only a baboon brain like yours will not.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

I never menstioned the artical. Just pointed out that the helcopter used is wrong(wrong country and wrong helcopter) and some one who claims to be a expert should have picked that up. I don't blam the reporter, not there fault they ignorant most people are when it comes to the milltary.

i dont care about correcting a jounalist's phot image....as long as his story is true and yes its true story confirmed by south african government.

neither the journalist nor myself, wrote a line on that photo and say its the Augusta 109, the reporter did not have the south african photo and he wanted a pic for his story, he used an asian helicopter that crashed in a bush like kruger park, but his story is perfectly true.

journalists all over the world do that same thing when they cannot find exact photos and they need a picture for their story, they get an alternative.

if you are not intelligent enough to know how journalists operate, then you must be living in a remote farming village.

Augusta 109 helicopter ? i know more about it than you do. just yesterday i posted its photo with labels of its body parts and hardware on page 686 for people to see, you never did that on this forum, did you ?

buffoon of simons town cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Since when did SANDF start keeping secrets! Even Thiza knows all the secrets. He has photos to show afterall shocked shocked shocked shocked Is this AndrewZA's new way of running away from very hard-hitting facts? Just wondering aloud.

what else do you expect to hear from a south african navy cook/chef disguised as a combat soldier ? even a Rhino poacher will k.ill this @andrewza man in combat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

ignorant fool. ordinary poachers are killing south african military in your homeland backyard there in kruger park and you dont even know it cheesy maybe the poachers will soon capture you yourself cheesy

[size=16pt]
SANDF soldier killed in Kruger Park
AUG 20, 2013.
A soldier has been killed during an operation in the Kruger National Park, the SA National Defence Force said on Monday.[/size]

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2013/08/20/sandf-soldier-killed-in-kruger-park?filter=all_comments

[size=16pt]

Rhino horn thieves waste south african soldiers/officers and helicopter

The k.illed soldiers and officers are:

Captain Jacobus Andries van Rensburg

Captain MP Chabalala

Sergeant Paulus Shongela Ndishishi

Sergeant GP Ruiters

Lance Corporal Bheki Petros Cele.

[/size]

Johannesburg - The SA National Defence Force on Monday released the names of the five soldiers who died in a helicopter crash in the Kruger National Park.

"It is with sadness that the SANDF announces the names of the members who were in a fatal helicopter crash," the department of defence said in a statement.

The soldiers were: Captain Jacobus Andries van Rensburg; Captain MP Chabalala; Sergeant Paulus Shongela Ndishishi; Sergeant GP Ruiters and Lance Corporal Bheki Petros Cele.

On Saturday night, a helicopter conducting a scheduled aerial patrol of the Kruger National Park - as part of an anti-rhino poaching operation - crashed, killing the five SANDF members on board.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Kruger-helicopter-crash-victims-named-20130401

First one was a suicide aka he shot himself, second one was a helo crash
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
CraigB:

FAILED !!!

your case is worse than that of USA, america is fighting al qaeda terrorists with mujahedeen support.

south african army soldiers and air force captains are being k.illed by ordinary Rhino horn thieves right inside your homeland soil of kruger park....and the incompetent seleka beaten south african 60,000 man military force CANNOT stop the poachers !

SANDF IS A FIRST CLASS FAILURE AT HOME cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

suicide ? source please !

read one of the comments from south african citizens on that story, and go kiss your own a.zz cheesy

[size=14pt]AUG 20, 2013
RobinX
It can only be that he was accidentally shot in "friendly fire". Good grief, our troops are incompetent. How poorly they are trained. Really sad, this, but I blame incompetent training officers. SO what kind of military operation is conducted in the Kruger Park? A spot of hunting for the regimental braai?[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

excuses galore grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
chris365:

you just keep exposing how angry you get when hit with something bigger than your brain. how does my response show anger? confirm empty head dey worry you
how is your comment supposed to be a sound response to my mine? am only gonna respond to further expose your ignorant little brain.

AU (which SA also belongs to but knows nothing about) rejected ICC arrest warrant on bashir due to their accusaion that ICC purposely goes after only african leaders.

Nigeria unlike SA plays a leading role in giving AU a stronger voice in the international community like EU. thereby respecting AU laws and resolutions remains part of it.
Bashir came for an AU event, not a state visit. it would have been a big shame had Nigeria arrested him on an AU occasion. Just cos SA didn't have the balls to promote AU agenda doesn't mean Nigeria has to follow suit.

why do you think UN or whatever body cannot even talk about punishment rather than just make noise? simple politics dummy.

i know all this information will be too much for your ignorant little brain to assimilate so i'll just leave it for a more sound mind to read

adios stupido

The biggest load of rubbish I ever read. Not entirely surprised though. You always come up with these baboon gems. Wasting pages and speaking out your bum.

I repeat: you respect international laws? That's why you arrested al Bashir?

Don't give me stories about leading the AU. Just tell us how your respect international laws caused you to arrest al Bashir.

When you're done with that: tell us why the excuse below, then.

-----

Nigeria Claims Sudan's Al-Bashir Escaped Shortly Before Handover to ICC
22 August 2013 , By Nicholas Ibekwe, Source: Premium Times
The Federal Government was already making plans to hand over Sudan's leader, Omar al-Bashir, during his controversial visit to the country in July to attend an African Union summit, before he abruptly cut short his visit and left Nigeria, the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Mohammed Adoke, has told the International Criminal Court (ICC).
shocked

------

You'll always be a baboon and can't be smarter than any South African on this thread. Talk about leading the AU when you couldn't even stop the AU from voting for Zuma's ex-wife. SMH. Hard though you may have tried . grin

No amount of anger will make you smarter. Yes, indeed. Adios dumbo.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2013

@Zeus_Ayo...i see you online, how body now ? longest time ! shay una dey kampe ?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

hahahaha ; cheesy you and @saengine were the ones wasting my time in naval blockade simulation before now, threatening my F-7 jets with some non-existing Rooivalk helicopter air to air missiles. good to see i have forced you to confess your fraud...south african Rooivalk helicopters have NO air to air missiles as at today, and so they will all be shot down by nigerian F-7 jets if you use them in any naval blockade as at today, as at this year 2013. cheesy

you are the only soldier toy soldier i know who is excited about some foolish arabs using helicopter air to ground missiles for air to air combat...those arabs are just as foolish as you are, thats why you like repeating that foolish story cheesy

i dont care about any certification/testing, south african sources confirmed to air force technology report that A-Darter missile will NOT be in service with south african military until year 2014. fact, i posted with source just yesterday cheesy

how many times in 6 months will i lecture you with sources that a ship is not OPV or Frigate because of its size, rather because of its weapons/armaments on board. go back to page 500 and see a chinese Type 022 boat that is 8 times smaller in weight than nigerian Type 056 warships and the tiny chinese boat is armed with 8 C-803 anti-ship missiles that can sink the whole south african navy from 250km away distance. go back to page 500 and see it there, you master of mis-information.

speed ? the Type 056 and Valour frigate have exactly the same speed of 28 knots. please stop posting nonsense, master of mis-information.

firepower ? wait till nigerian Type 056 arrives our lagos port next year. nigerian version is superior to the other countries, bigger size, heavier weight, and only nigerian version has a full helicopter hanger for permanent air operations at sea without base/habour support, all the other countries own including china have only ordinary helipad to land the helicopter but no air operations support capability.

missiles ? yes wait, the ships specifications are being changed for superior perfomance, same reason the original helipad we were told before has been changed to a full helicopter hanger. the OPV story is a mere story, the document with ministry of defence says light frigate.

wait, 2014 is not far away. i wont be on this forum then for sure...but lets all see it when the ship arrives. the specs are being upgraded.

even beegeagle has started changing his story now to reflect new information coming out on the nigeria ships

"The fact that the P18N OPVs were developed from the Type 056 corvette means that from the perspectives of training, maintenance and interoperability, the Type 056 corvette and P18N OPVs would perfectly complement each other – with commonality in operating systems and navtronics, helicopters and replenishable stock.

Nigeria’s incoming 1,800 ton P18N stealth Offshore Patrol Vessels are enlarged OPV variants of the Pattani OPV/Type 056 corvette which, as far as naval aviation goes, features the added advantage of incorporating fully-fledged hangars from which airframes such as the Agusta A109e Power and more appropriately, the Harbin Z-9EC anti submarine warfare(ASW) helicopter can operate."

http://beegeagle./2013/08/11/chinas-ultramodern-and-freshly-inducted-95-metre-1440-ton-type-056-corvette-and-harbin-z-9-helicopter-pairing-re-examined-workable-template-for-nigerias-incoming-1800-ton-p18n-stealth-opvs/

dont be in a hurry, wait till 2014 and see nigerian navy with two most d.eadly warships in africa. be patient cheesy

The rooivalk is built to be able to fire AAMs but due to cost vs need (zero need) it is not loaded

notice SAAF rooivalk carrying mokap ATGM and AAM
[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREyl7f0XBX8xBPTstwNJGSBM2WdoOStA9IojFv0Is4RHVy17KAcw[/img]

And i believe we said the Frigate will shoot them down

Yes but the A darter is certified has in they can carry them and there are A darter in limited supply due to no mass production line.

Yes and you own navy is calling them OPVs not frigate. They OPVs that what the order is for.

Valour have achieved 31knots i know that for a fact. if you puting a larger hanger and not increasing length somthing will have to give.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
zaandrew:

the 15 soweto SANDF who died in Seleka's combat also committed suicide ? abi ? b.loody l.iar cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
chris365:

excuses galore grin grin grin grin grin

What excuses none were killed by poachers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
agaugust:

FAILED !!!

your case is worse than that of USA, america is fighting al qaeda terrorists with mujahedeen support.

south african army soldiers and air force captains are being k.illed by ordinary Rhino horn thieves right inside your homeland soil of kruger park....and the incompetent seleka beaten south african 60,000 man military force CANNOT stop the poachers !

SANDF IS A FIRST CLASS FAILURE AT HOME cheesy cheesy cheesy

If wishes were horses, we'd all be riders. I'm yet to see anything you've posted that's worthy of a response. Unsupported statements are a waste of a good Sunday. I'm not going to be sucked into a desperate drama session from a monkey feuding to claw his way back into relevance. Once you post something worth looking at and responding to, then you can monkey up and down.

And are you in Asia, idïot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.