Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458575 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2013
agaugust:

[size=16pt]Submarines Vs Warships....who is stronger ?[/size]

first, i remind you that NNS ARADU's Otomat missile itself is partially stealth anti-ship missile.

a stealth warship is NOT invisible to radar, it only looks smaller like half its real size. dont carry your imaginations beyond reality man !

next point....you think submarines are a magical weapon platform ? against civilian ships yes. against naval warships no !

in world war II germany lost about 800 of its 1,200 submarines in combat and 300 of those submarines were sunk by warships.

germany's 1,200 submarines sank about 2,700 civilian merchant ships but only 180 naval warships in battles at sea.

http://www.navyhistory.org.au/british-and-german-submarine-statistics-of-world-war-ii/

if submarines are the magical weapons you south africans think they are, all big navies of the world will sell off their warships and buy only submarines. you dont know the technical limitations of submarines in naval warfare.

you think they are spirits that cannot be sunk while they have fun sinking ships, reason why i posted that link for you above.

out of 1,200 german submarines, ships sank 300 of those submarines in world war II, while the submarines sank only 180 of the warships.

who won the battle between ships and submarines ? the ships of course, statistics prove it in real war.

on the average for sea battles, when submarines sink one ship, the other ships sink two submarines also.

in year 2004 American Navy upgraded its anti-submarine capability against even the very modern Gotland class submarine which they wisely bought and experimented with to know how to defeat the Swedish submarine.

no real war has ever been fought in history between a warship with modern sonar and modern submarine. War games are only exercises for training, no live weapons are fired on each other, training is NOT war of fight to finish, kill and be killed.

The weakness of hidden submarines is that once they fire torpedoes, their hidden position is detected and the ship fires anti-submarine torpedoes too.

warships like NNS ARADU at almost 70km/hr moves 10 times faster than submerged submarines of only 7km/hr.

also, NNS ARADU at 70km/hr moves faster than torpedoes of 55km/hr coming from submarines.

enemy submarine moving at 7km/hr is 6 times slower than torpedoes of speed 45km/hr fired by NNS ARADU's.

i just showed you the technical reason why warships sink more submarines in real battle, not your games played between friendly navies that no weapons at all.

In real war, both the warship and submarine have a nearly close balance of power, but war history gives the victory of greater kills in favour of warships.

Worst for the submarine are the Lynx antisubmarine helicopters of Nigerian navy carried on board our NNS ARADU, once a submarine fires torpedoes the location is revealed as well as it's bearings /cardinal point direction at it moves at 7km/hr slow snail speed it will be hunted and sunk because the submarine will be about only 20km away from the ship due to short range of torpedoes.

a nigerian Lynx anti-submarine helicopter armed with its new upgraded year 2014 detector sonar and torpedoes flying safely at speed 300km/hr pursuing a south african submarine just 20km away while the slow submarine is trying to run away at snail slow speed of 7km/hr, it takes on 3 minutes for the helicopter to be exactly over the head of the submarine ! soweto's submarine is going to its sea bed grave for burial that day !

also, submarines hidden and submerged cannot stay more than about 24 hours under water without rushing back to the surface to save diesel fuel from finishing, only nuclear fuelled submarines can stay underwater hidden for weeks and no country in Africa has it.

You think a submarine is a mammy water spirit that cannot be destroyed ? No sir, you got it all wrong !

NNS ARADU, supported by our two new stealth Type 056 warships will lead a nigerian sea invasion of south africa and there will be terror and fear in your country when we arrive your waters !

Any war ship would be stupid to exchange arms with the sub.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:46am On Dec 12, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Shot whom?. With the SAPS special task force and SANDF snipers deployed on key locations around the stadium?....Electronic counter measures deployed by the SANDF?.....5 or more Gripens deployed in waterkloof while some are in the Eastern cape around 6.

mr man shut up. your security is a joke. all those couldn't stop one man from fooling your government

one man broke your defence and fooled your country on an internationally viewed program with the world leaders in attendance.

what if he had a suicide vest on and his target was Obama? I now see why SA is still a very dangerous place upon the whole technologygrin.

even Desmond tutu was not spared in this kind of embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:51am On Dec 12, 2013
CraigB:

Captured is Naai-geria. Jonathan has indirectly sought help from South Africa by requesting the support of the rapid deployment force - Zuma's suggestion. cry

your country is a joke. one man broke through your entire security, fooled your foolish country and could have endangered the lives of the leaders of the world.

a country of clowns grin.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2013
CraigB:

Try again.

You can't sell us a dud on the thread.

Weak defences are for the babies of Naai-geria.

I thought you said you don't go back. the hard truth has taken you back several pages to pick your ignorance again. facts can confuse people that much. especially a fool like you.

disprove the fact that was shown to you and stop shedding tears like a baby. ignorant fool.

your foolishness is out in the open. grin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2013
chris365:

I thought you said you don't go back. [s]the hard truth has taken you back several pages to pick your ignorance again. facts can confuse people that much. especially a fool like you.

disprove the fact that was shown to you and stop shedding tears like a baby. ignorant fool.

your foolishness is out in the open. grin[/s].

I thought you didn't care too much for my posts?

Seems you read every single one - rather carefully.

I must be doing something right. Hurting a few souls.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2013
South African military and police turning out for the fallen former commander-in-chief.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2013
Looking after the beautiful South Africans.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Organised people.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2013
People that know what they are doing.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2013
CraigB:

I thought you didn't care too much for my posts?

Seems you read every single one - rather carefully.

I must be doing something right. Hurting a few souls.

hahahahahahahahaha. and how does this change the fact that you have been proven a fool?

yes. unlike you, I read posts carefully before responding to them. you just proved again that you just parrot about foolishly without understanding what you respond to.

you should rather seek help instead of parroting your paranoia on this thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2013
chris365:

hahahahahahahahaha. and how does this change the fact that you have been proven a fool?

You will either point that out or accept your place as one of my harmless followers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2013
Beautiful South African beings.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2013
CraigB: Organised people.

yet this man made a fool of your national security.

no amount of pictures can save you. this will definitely be a hot gist once the old man is buriedgrin.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2013
chris365:

no amount of pictures can

You even speak like me.

Harmless follower. I'd be wasting my time if I took you seriously, after my midnight.

I have had a tremendous impact on you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2013
CraigB:

You will either point that out or accept your place as one of my harmless followers.

I see how you are slowly dying. so if you have not been following my posts, why do you respond to them?

a typical fool is what you are and I doubt your brain can handle any more confused statement that comes from your mind. die wellgrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2013
CraigB:

You even speak like me.

Harmless follower. I'd be wasting my time if I took you seriously, after my midnight.

I have had a tremendous impact on you.

emptier comments from a defeated Dutchman. I relax as I watch you die down.grin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2013
chris365:

I see how you are slowly dying. so if you have not been following my posts, why do you respond to them?

a typical fool is what you are and I doubt your brain can handle any more confused statement that comes from your mind. die wellgrin

You've given me no argument. You are impotent. You speak like me.

Why on earth would I take you seriously? You are obviously empty. You are my follower and adore every single one of my posts. The way I speak. The way I think. I figure I am your god on this thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2013
While Naai-gerians cry and complain that they were "snubbed".

cry

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2013
Beautiful South Africans looking after their fallen leader.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Fynline(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJcslIG2lVE

Does the simple use of FN scar make you the best? PR stunts indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2013
Starts weeping for Mandela - the fallen commander-in-chief.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2013
CraigB:

You've given me no argument. You are impotent. You speak like me.

Why on earth would I take you seriously? You are obviously empty. You are my follower and adore every single one of my posts. The way I speak. The way I think. I figure I am your god on this thread.

I see that I have even made you paranoid. so sad.

truth can do that to a confused soul. my work here is done. I'll be all smiles at the office today while you die slowly from your stupid1ty

R.I.P
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2013
chris365:

[s]I see that I have even made you paranoid. so sad.

truth can do that to a confused soul. my work here is done. I'll be all smiles at the office today while you die slowly from your stupid1ty

R.I.P[/s]

Oh, look what I found!

Beautiful people.

South African lovelies. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHHjP7XrBq0#t=23
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2013
I had hoped for some form of direct response to the clear facts of the serious security breach and risk posed to world leaders yesterday! But clearly not even one of our usual blockhead South African "bingos" on this thread will touch my comment with a 10 kilometer pole. Truth is sacred. Touch truth the wrong way and die!

As usual beautiful pictures of spineless security personnel are the best response to the scandal televised and seen the world over! One man has proved us right about South Africa ... fooling themselves in such empty grandeur for a revered Mr. Mandela. Any more sign linguists in South Africa? angry angry angry

"While dignitaries were addressing the crowd in the FNB stadium in Johannesburg, the man with an official security pass around his neck produced a series of hand signals that experts said meant absolutely nothing.

Police say the hunt is on for the man, but they do not know who he is."

=========================
http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/43a4fd804226548f8373af1c2eddf908/Government-investigates-fake-interpreter

How is it that your fabled Gripens, Rooivalk helicopters, and ground soldiers, security personnel and operatives were so unable to detect this man? More proof for my comments on this thread over the past few months. Remember the Park Station matter of a few months back?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2013
can south Africans explain how this man beat their security and intelligence. by taking his place beside the most powerful leader of the world?

even your president's security was compromised and your nation fooled with fake sign language that was televised to the whole world.

is SA safe at all?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: I had hoped for some form of direct response to the clear facts of the serious security breach and risk posed to world leaders yesterday! But clearly not even one of our usual blockhead South African "bingos" on this thread will touch my comment with a 10 kilometer pole. Truth is sacred. Touch truth the wrong way and die!

As usual beautiful pictures of spineless security personnel are the best response to the scandal televised and seen the world over! One man has proved us right about South Africa ... fooling themselves in such empty grandeur for a revered Mr. Mandela. Any more sign linguists in South Africa? angry angry angry

How is it that your fabled Gripens, Rooivalk helicopters, and ground soldiers, security personnel and operatives were so unable to detect this man? More proof for my comments on this thread over the past few months. Remember the Park Station matter of a few months back?

don't mind the goats. that man could have shot their president in fron of the world and get away without being identified.

a country that can't protect it's own president. how sad.

they think it's just about flying choppers and jets that guarantees security. a nation of fools

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2013
[/quote]

I can imagine what this guy beside Obama was thinking.
"kill or don't kill".

he could have been a terrorist and staged a deadly attack by stabbing Obama or Zuma to death.

while jets were flying and helicopters hovering the skies as the usual way of SANDF and police to parade for photos, the real threat stood beside Barack Obama and Jacob Zuma unchallenged for hours. further daring them by faking sign languages on international tv. still unchallenged.

SA intelligence was tested and defeated that day. Zuma must be like "na so I for just die and these 1diots go just dey model for camera" grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2013
The blockheads here are trying hard to deflect the enormity of their national embarrassment with professionally choreographed photos as usual.

=======================

The timing of the incident is embarrassing for South Africa – the latest in a series of unflattering episodes to occur when the eyes of the world are on the country.

It earlier emerged that the sign language interpreter at Mandela’s memorial had been “faking” his signing.

It is second time in five months that Tutu’s home in the Milnerton area of Cape Town had been hit.

In August criminals broke into the home while the archbishop emeritus and his wife Leah were at home sleeping. The couple was unharmed.

So-called home invasions are common in South Africa and are frequently accompanied by violence. Those who can afford it live behind high walls, electrified fences and with panic buttons that rapidly summon heavily armed private security guards.

Read more: http://www.thenational.ae/world/africa/desmond-tutus-home-burgled-while-he-attended-mandela-memorial#ixzz2nFd9S9Qw
Follow us: @TheNationalUAE on Twitter | thenational.ae on Facebook

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2013
Where has the tightness of the accreditation and security evaporated to?

======================

“We can’t find a name or anything. The organisations who have accredited interpreters do not know him at all.”

Read more: http://www.thenational.ae/world/africa/20131211/mandela-memorial-sign-language-interpreter-a-fraud#ixzz2nFg3NVIj

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2013
National Public announcement:

==============

It’s a real embarrassment. Its complete disrespect for the deaf community and for what Nelson Mandela stood for and the support which he gave toward the deaf community.”

Read more: http://www.thenational.ae/world/africa/20131211/mandela-memorial-sign-language-interpreter-a-fraud#ixzz2nFgk0emu

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: National Public announcement:

==============

It’s a real embarrassment. Its complete disrespect for the deaf community and for what Nelson Mandela stood for and the support which he gave toward the deaf community.”

Read more: http://www.thenational.ae/world/africa/20131211/mandela-memorial-sign-language-interpreter-a-fraud#ixzz2nFgk0emu

That man suffers from a bipolar which was diagnosed some while ago. This condition is very popular to academics. However, he was found to be a qualified sign language interpreter, since it was not the first time he was used to gestulate.

http://news.ng.msn.com/africa-news/mandela-fake-interpreter-blames-schizophrenia-1

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/mandela-mimer-hits-back-i-m-sign-language-champion

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.