Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! (2977 Views)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / D Fear Of Ebola Is D Beginning Of Wisdom / What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Krissykriss(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2010
So u think cos ur father doesnt say it means he's really happy. Well, tho i dont say, i know it. Aint no one's father gon be a yardstick for me; my dad is. If i can be half what my dad is right now, then i must have achieved great success, happiness (afterall he experienced & enjoyed d happy stages of marriage), and relative peace. If i was a girl, i must have thought my dad is really happy but i know better. They're d 'perfect' couple (looking at them); but i know better. Wish ur inner eyes could be more opened so u can see. Well i dont blame u much, u're a girl afterall. The dads teach d guys how to live; not d girls.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by na2day2(m): 6:15am On Mar 24, 2010
**** and i'll just keep playing the violin for these 2 lover birds*****
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Abekeade08(f): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^^funny guy, u no serious ooh
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by na2day2(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

^^^funny guy, u no serious ooh

just helping in my own little way, who knows, u guys might actually get married and the guy will have a change of mind about marriage wink
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Abekeade08(f): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hmm I see the kind of friend you are now, so u would want me to marry someone with the krissy's mentality? Thank you very much ooh na2day
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by na2day2(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
Abekeade08:

Hmm I see the kind of friend you are now, so u would want me to marry someone with the krissy's mentality? Thank you very much ooh na2day

you are welcome anytime wink wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Krissykriss(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
With my mentality about marriage, there is 99% possibility ur marriage will be successful. I cant do d explanation here cos then i'll have to do a lot of typing. Dont have that kinda typing strength tonite.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by na2day2(m): 5:00am On Mar 25, 2010
Krissykriss:

With my mentality about marriage, there is 99% possibility your marriage will be successful. I cant do d explanation here cos then i'll have to do a lot of typing. Dont have that kinda typing strength tonite.

awwww, how sweet of u to know me like that wink wink wink but i think my marriage will be 100% successful if i decide to get married cool cool cool
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2010
@topic true talk
[s]im afraid of gettin married but i nid a son[/s]
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by harakiri(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

Krissy and harikiri got it wrong, the situation u just decribed will happen if u get married to the wrong person. This is why marrying your best friend is so important, someone who understands you, someone who is willing to give as well as receive, someone who will love and stand by you in good and bad times. Guys and Girls take the time to know your chosen partners before committing your whole life to them. It's not by force to get married ooh.

And who exactly is the wrong person to marry? Most people who go into marriage do it believing they are marrying the right person.Some date for several years to make sure of the person and yet. . .crap still happens. Two out of every three marriages is most likely to end up in divorce in the first five years in the western world! Most of these people got married to who they felt were the "right persons" and yet. . .

There is no such thing as the right or wrong person.As much as i don't want to sound sexist, i believe women cannot be satisfied by anything.Even if a woman meets a man that meets up with every criteria in her "Mr Perfect" list, she would still look out for what's "missing".Most divorces in the western world are instigated directly or indirectly by women.This is common knowledge.It's usually irreconcilable differences or not being "happy".It sucks. . .big time.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Krissykriss(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2010
@Na2day, Dont make me laugh bro. I used to sound like u way back in d days till i got in touch with reality. U better embrace reality; it'll do u more good than harm.
@Harakiri, I'll hook u up if i eventually go into marriage counselling, lol. U're good.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by na2day2(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2010
Krissykriss:

@Na2day, Dont make me laugh bro. I used to sound like u way back in d days till i got in touch with reality. U better embrace reality; it'll do u more good than harm.

what reality? i believe in marriage dont mean i intend to get married. i know girls as well as i know the back of my hand and i am not sum1 easily impressed by a girl even if she is as fine as the finest angel and just pure gold. been down that street and learned my lessons, so no, u dont know me very well, i got more reality checks than u.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2017
Nobody said that marriage was a walk in the park, one of the many keys to a happy marriage is tolerance

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued / What Would You Do If You See This???(pics) / video:-International Prostitute Benin Girl Hating On Nigeria Campus Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.