Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation (693 Views)

Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by Biafrareform(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Love is one complex thing one can involve in especially in this 21st century where a lot of things tend to compete with your decisions. That's why is good to seek advise on some certain things. And I trust to get one here.

I met this gal on Facebook and we started chatting. She is in Abuja doing her IT. We are in same school. We both will graduate next year. By God's grace we will see for the first time in January

I can't really explain what happened, but we found ourselves emotionally entangled with each other. We are so tight that we now see each other as couple . We chat and talk almost everyday. Too Fast right, but we couldn't help it. It just happened.

I have known her to be someone that is scare of relationship. She always talk about hating battery and a cheat, hence reason why she has remained single for over 2 years cos she don't want trouble.

Recently, I noticed a change in her attitude. Well, she called last nite and we spent over 2 hours talking on phone.
She started off by saying we should slow down a bit till we see so that she can study me. That she is yet to spend time with me to know me very well. She was like how am I sure I won't change tomorrow?

She then went on to say what her aunt told her about being sure if am serious with her.
Then how one of her aunt was telling her to go for a 35 years old man in Abuja. That she want the best for her and won't want her to suffer.
For the record she will be 24 next year February.

Infact she admitted that she is confused and being someone that get scare with relationships stuff I know she is confused .

I have been battling with two things since last nite.
One is that I should move on that she has changed her mind but she begged me last nite not to change towards her.

Another is that I should stay and reassure her of my commitment. I love her and I know I is she confused. She also love me too.
What should I do in this situation?.

Thanks for your time
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2017
grin

U forgot that women in nature are confused ? wink

Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by Harwoyeez(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2017
grin this is serious, yea agreed slow it down abit n watch her also, u may see what u are not seeing before but if her confusion as ladies are generally confused is confusing u, confuse yourself then convince yourself to bounce n never look back till she sorts herself
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by Biafrareform(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

U forgot that women in nature are confused ? wink

I know that. The most difficult thing is trying to reassure them in this 21st century.
Is kinda hard trying figure the right thing to do. That's why am here. To get ideas on what to do
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by HARDDON: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2017
She is a very good manipulator!
Scared of r/ship but that didn't stop her from sleeping around did it? This type hate to commit so as not to limit her wild life n hv some guy breathing down her neck always( if you doubt me, ask her what she's bn doing for 2 yrs she's bn alone as regard guys)

You should be very wary of this kinda lady!

All those aunty ish stories are bulls to pull blinds over your bleeping eyes.

Be warned, Be Wise
Regards
Don
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by Lovetinz(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Are you for real?
You are head over heels in love with someone have never SEEN?!
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by TEAMvido(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2017
do you know what I just did..?. I jumped what you wrote up there .....
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by ucheHapers(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Bros move on, save urself unnecessary heartache...at 24 she's ready for marriage and you're not. Most importantly there would always be someone else in the picture.
Finally when ladies tell you they're confused but beg you to stay, it means they need time to get over you before dumping your ass......trust me and move on

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by Biafrareform(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2017
HARDDON:
She is a very good manipulator!
Scared of r/ship but that didn't stop her from sleeping around did it? This type hate to commit so as not to limit her wild life n hv some guy breathing down her neck always( if you doubt me, ask her what she's bn doing for 2 yrs she's bn alone as regard guys)

You should be very wary of this kinda lady!

All those aunty ish stories are bulls to pull blinds over your bleeping eyes.

Be warned, Be Wise
Regards
Don

Baba don u don carry enter 18. I love your write up on relationships. I know you to be rational

Okay, aprt from being scared of commitment and sleeping around.

Let's say she didn't do any of that, like she is just confused. What do u suggest I do?
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by Biafrareform(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Lovetinz:
Are you for real?
You are head over heels in love with someone have never SEEN?!

Bros, Before now I never belive I could do it.
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Gal wey u never meet. So many stupid kids out der
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by Learnstuffs: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2017
OP, there is nothing to be confused about here. The girl is not sure about you. Move on
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by HARDDON: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Biafrareform:

Baba don u don carry enter 18. I love your write up on relationships. I know you to be rational

Okay, aprt from being scared of commitment and sleeping around.

Let's say she didn't do any of that, like she is just confused. What do u suggest I do?

If you've read pages off Dating Drills, by now you should trust the fact that i don't like bull shyting just to coat situations. N blunt is my middle name in these terrain.

If all u wrote up there really define her tot process, Run for dear life gee! I am not gono close my eyes to all the red flags in that brief explanation you made and advise you otherwise. That is energy of fools.

RED FLAGS:

1. Stuck in effects of past r/ship. Took decisions based on that and has been living by them.

2. Attitude changed because she met some1 way better than you and they've kicked it off hawt!.

And the SLOW DOWN talk? Oh dear heavens! You should have told her off there and then because , just like a headless chicken might still dance for a few seconds, i see some1 getting heart broken soon!

3. The aunty stories....... MANIPULATIVE

If you have time to waste around, keep hanging on the tiny ice until January.....
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2017
My brother, it will do you a lot of good if you move on with your life to save yourself from a fruitless effort. What's the point dating you when she's nurturing a mixed feeling and negative mindset towards the relationship?

When a lady start telling you that her family members are recommending husband for you, just know that there's a problem and it's better you talk a walk.

The road is very clear that this lady will mess you up. Please don't come here to talk about love bullshit. An indecisive girlfriend is no girlfriend
Re: The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation by ibrutex(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2017
she isn't confused ,shez just want to buy some time until she finally get over you. then she finally free you.

And mind you she doesn't want you to call it off , it painful that way but she want to dispose you herself.

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Christian Brother / Why Over 30 Million Men In China Can't Find Wives / If You Are The Man, Will You Listen To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.