Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,823 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Confessions Of A Christian Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Christian Brother (691 Views)

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Christian Brother by qrisamy: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
you people are equally not encouraging at all. The way you approach a sister in faith matters a lot, some of you are born again but your toasting skills still need some serious repentance, you’ll just carry your street credibility and enter the house of God See guys, there is nothing spiritual about toasting, open up and say it as it is doing you, don’t approach a sister and start talking about how Nebuchadnezzar prayed for a wife and...

http:///articles/confession-christian-brother/

(1) (Reply)

The Last Time I Talked To A Girl I Don't Know, She Hissed At Me / Who Is More Romantic Men Or Women / Who Else Is Having Catarrh In This Hamatan Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.