Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Truth Or Dare Party - Romance (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare Party (79375 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / True Or Dare switching 18+ / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Eighteen is your definition of adulthood? Smh.
Eighteen has teen in it and no I'm not eighteen. grin
18 years is Nigeria's definition of adulthood. stop trying to be smart, cos you aint.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
go study kido
You are the one who needs to study. You can't even start a sentence with capital letter?

Who fvcking taught you English Language? undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
DriveByK.iller:
Edimolu, You look half as cute as a doped up koodoo!!!

Seems your lips are the only part where you share physical similarities with your mother. They look like her pussy, gapping like the exit wound inflicted by a pump action assault rifle.

Your nose looks like your father's penís; exhausted after being suffocated by the accidic fluid of poison your momma calls vegina juice.

With that face of yours you would induce a pregnant woman into forced labour .

No wonder the drab of a woman standing next to you looks blank as if reassuring the camera man she's not equally as insane as you.

You're posing in front of a chemist shop? grin grin grin

So you sell made in Aba drugs.. see as your sickle cell anemia done turn you into Oga panadol .

You couldn't even get a sliding glass door. You're using good old bolt and nail ... Village mugu .

Poverty-besmered idiot. You don't have two 500 Naira notes robbing together in your name. Disposable human waste.

By the time i finish word-flogging you, you will wish your mother's staphylococcus was strong enough to neutralise your daddy's ogogoro-charged sperm that formed a plonker like you.

Your father was an anorexic drunk who never rose above the gutters of poverty and mundanity.

Your mother's pussy must be one gaping hellhole producing only offspring of ashes from the devil himself.

If a police man kills you accidentally today, the greatest assets you own for the court to gauge your worth and grant your parents damages is your China dual SIM phone that can't take screenshots properly.

You're miserable idiot.

your birth should be set aside as a global mourning , mourning the wastage of the gift of life.
Kaaablammm!

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
18 years is Nigeria's definition of adulthood. stop trying to be smart, cos you aint.
Eighteen year old is the Westerners definition of adulthood.

In my tribe, it is 21. Now, get lost.
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
You are the one who needs to study. You can't even start a sentence with capital letter?

Who fvcking taught you English Language? undecided
When i was taught English, you were probably still running naked in the streets with your neighbour's son fingering your little vagina. You grew up an ugly child without eyebrows, looks like all the hairs went on your over used pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
walahi to slap some boys dey hungry me.....see the kind gal dem dey send pm sefangry angry

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Eighteen year old is the Westerners definition of adulthood.

In my tribe, it is 21. Now, get lost.
who cares about your bush tribe? we are talking about acceptable definition of adulthood nationally you are talking about tribe? you are unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
When i was thought English, you were probably still running naked in the streets with your neighbour's son fingering your little vagina. You grew up an ugly child without eyebrows, looks like all the hairs went on your over used pussy.
Thought? More like taught, onku. undecided
You said probably? That means uncertainty. undecided

I have scanty eyebrows? Okay cool. It means I don't have to shave it off everyday just to draw a new one on it like your bloated GF.
Uncle, that's less work for me. grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
zeel.ord:

you must be an uncouth raven-lunatic, bring what up keep living in your lies, i told dacova you were a bore to chat with and was never gonna say hi to you in the morning, told him i was dissapointed with your witty talks that came off as childish to me...i wished you goodnight and ignored you henceforth....

Now you are here saying you blocked me? Can you share why you blocked me then, you said i was dumb, for which statement i ask, you know damn well you are lying looking to score cheap point, lol...if you blocked me for real, i should have gotten back at you for being angry.....

Till date i do not even know if you blocked or not, i wished you goodnight, deleted the chat and your number and moved the fück on...say whatever rows your boat....

you are an ugly forsaken eyebrow absent bitch, anorexic fool..... thread this path with me plueeeeessssseee grin

Aaaah! You wanna kill her ni? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamJ:
RoyalBlak007 after reading this

grin

My Loooove,

That meme is killing me ooo...hahahaha!

Btw, he is getting married to a nairalander as well..his very own babymama grin

Juz waiting for his RSVP wedding invitation letter..
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
who cares about your bush tribe? we are talking about acceptable definition of adulthood nationally you are talking about tribe? you are unintelligent.
Gosh. You lack brain matters.
Oya, goan play. Let's not fight, I have really stopped fighting. grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Thought? More like taught, onku. undecided
You said probably? That means uncertainty. undecided

I have scanty eyebrows? Okay cool. It means I don't have to shave it off everyday just to draw a new one on it like your bloated GF.
Uncle, that's less work for me. grin
you are faster than your shadow, go see the correction, bitch with no brain. I wonder why Edimolu or any guy should send an ugly hoe like you a pm in the first place, very disapponted in him.

I will tell you what having no eyebrow mean, it means you have to be fake for the rest of your life before you can look like a human being, pretty girls can go natural, you cant try it without looking like smeagol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mar.iinee:
Says the idiot who was cracking lame ass jokes in a bid to get me to laugh. Who cares what you told dacova? You even said you would go look for another joke when I said the first one was stale...Hahahahahaha. Bvtch-ass nigga.

You really don't wanna do this with me.
Kick his dry balls harder...like damn!

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
you are faster than your shadow, go see the correction, bitch with no brain. I wonder why Edimolu or any guy should send an ugly hoe like you a pm in the first place, very disapponted in him.

I will tell you what having no eyebrow mean, it means you have to be fake for the rest of your life before you can look like a human being, pretty girls can go natural, you cant try it without looking like smeagol.
Phoool. But that's natural in my dp. grin grin

Where is the fakeness?
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Gosh. You lack brain matters.
Oya, goan play. Let's not fight, I have really stopped fighting. grin
Fight? who is fighting with you? what i am landing you here is what we call "bitch slap". you must think so highly of yourself to even consider this a fight.
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by RoyalBlak007: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

T or D?

♤ D
cool
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Phoool. But that's natural in my dp. grin grin

Where is the fakeness?
you look like smeagol grin

3 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
Fight? who is fighting with you? what i am landing you here is what we call "bitch slap". you must think so highly of yourself to even consider this a fight.
LOL..okay.
Stop slapping me, I don't want monkeypox.

Byee. grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSA.NITY:

You too? Aaaah! Una leave her na.. cry

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by coolestofall(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
Guy u self free her, u just dey do like woman. All these to what end.
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
you look like smeagol grin
Okay. Is that the head and tail of it?

Bye.
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
coolestofall:

Guy u self free her, u just dey do like woman. All these to what end.
Its a free day for me bro grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Okay. Is that the head and tail of it?

Bye.
bye
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ D

cool

cheesy

Hahahahah ..are u sure with this? grin

Drop a picture of u wearing nothing but a bare skin cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
I don't want no gang-beating
on a lady in my fuckińg RING.!
angry angry

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by RoyalBlak007: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamJ:
RoyalBlak007 after reading this

♤ Meme doesn't rhyme Jude

♤... It's not about me though...it's bout your "FAMILY".....got it grin grin grin grin grin grin . It's not good to leave a "Family" ...yer know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by RoyalBlak007: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Hahahahah ..are u sure with this? grin

Drop a picture of u wearing nothing but a bare skin cheesy

♤ okay

♤here u go

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by iamJ(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Meme doesn't rhyme Jude

♤... It's not about me though...it's bout your "FAMILY".....got it grin grin grin grin grin grin . It's not good to leave a "Family" ...yer know cheesy
I dont know who they are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by iamJ(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

My Loooove,

That meme is killing me ooo...hahahaha!

Btw, he is getting married to a nairalander as well..his very own babymama grin

Juz waiting for his RSVP wedding invitation letter..
let me get my suit dry cleaned
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ okay

♤here u go

Hahahahahaahaahaa!

Ur hella craaaazy! I can't stop laughing oo..
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
yet you dont fight with this moniker, you call me lame. You are a useless child, you lack manners, you shouldnt be chatting here, your mates are in school, do something productive with your teenage life. work on yourself, grow some eyebrow, you will need it when you become an adult.
chill Na.. You Dont Need To Take Advantage Of The Fact That She is Quite Young...
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kyle T or D?

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.