Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Truth Or Dare Party - Romance (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare Party (79976 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / True Or Dare switching 18+ / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't even have time for this. My responses were like that of a 16 year old? Lmao. Ask those who know me off this place. I wasn't even going to bring it up, you brought it up yourself.
Please please please, don't mention me back. I'm not in the mood for this.

Ciao.
you kill the fun like this Lady. this is WAR
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
The great setting the pace
While his fans follow

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
BadBradle.y:

I would have done you the honours of doing a pictorial challenge but until your life amount to the 2 crates of 7Up beverage bought in celebration of your worthless birth. I will continue to torture you until you evaporate away like the belch of a cheap, drooling drunkard

If your mother wasn't having uncontrollable cock-craving disorder, she would have stayed with your father and manage his sickle cell and convinced him to quit drinking otapiapia and raise a proper family and there's no way you would be displaying lack of father figure online.

Your mother's case has compelled the federal government to mandate scientists to come up with a medical device called toto hodometre so that women like your dumb, cóck-hunting mother will be constitutionally denied the right to reproduce.

It is sad to observe that the only thing, apart from his watery sperm deficient in protein, your father contributed to your conception was a rage-driven rape and insemination of his watery semen on your mother's disease-ridden uterus that left you birthed with humanity's worst birth defect.

You're a biological accident with wits as shollow as that a of howlery monkey.

See how I pummeled you to post your own (?) pictures here grin

At first you maintained your compusure and censored the girl's face, when the beatings became unbearable you became confused, throwing caution to the wind and bares it all grin grin grin

Such a reminder how your flung her roach bitten panties on the floor to take your father's dick they look like your lips up her pussy all the while away they were about producing a boy inferior to a police hunting dog in biological formation!

Ozua!!!
2 crates of 7up? Chiiimmo0!
shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
you kill the fun like this Lady. this is WAR
Maybe if I was using my lawlahdey moniker, I would be feeling like fighting but Mariinee doesn't fight. grin

I am indifferent about this whole thing.
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Maybe if I was using my lawlahdey moniker, I would be feeling like fighting but Mariinee doesn't fight. grin

I am indifferent about this whole thing.
yawns undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
edim.olu:

Ok i get it you will wanna lay pride you were the one who blocked me, can you please tell the viewers what i said that warranted the block....bitch i ignored your ass like a plague after telling dacova your responses were like that of a sixteen year old...why did you think i never trolled or dissed you afterwards on nairaland?...lol...im grin if you had blocked me like you said i should have trolled you on nairaland as payback...just shuu off, fishy brain fool

And by the way, i just brought you into this , dunderhead....yes i agree, i am ugly, says the fool who was creatively spent after being bashed like a stupid cünt that she is on that sudan thread...

You come off as someone suffering from most diseases known to man, you're without eyebrow, what manner of human being is absent of such additive, your eyeballs are like that of a car's exhaust pipe, you always look hungry , food starved and sex-starved..ode oshi
grin

WhaaattaaaffuckK!

embarassed embarassed

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
BadBradley:

Hahaha, he's fighting another girl who rejected him grin grin grin

Did pm her and she blocked you off? Was that why you reacted when she called no one in particular ugly and you felt it was you grin grin grin

Frustrated pussy vampire.

Your fathered died a worthless thief,

You're dying as a broke rejected pussy-deprived loser.
As in eh. sad sad
He's just releasing the pent-up frustration, it's well.

I have no conscience so I'm tempted to show you the chat but I am not that type of person.
Imagine if I start showing chats here now, that's rubbish. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
yawns undecided
Ciao.
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't even have time for this. My responses were like that of a 16 year old? Lmao. Ask those who know me off this place. I wasn't even going to bring it up, you brought it up yourself.
Please please please, don't mention me back. I'm not in the mood for this.

Ciao.
Da fučk! I need you to kick his
balls not back off. Damn it! angry
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ ((In your opinion))

♤ Who's the/ "who are" ...Classiest Chic in this Section . ( grin And don't you dare tell me you don't care bout ém grin grin grin)

grin

Honestly NONE..

As most of them will juz rant & attack anyhow like those in the ghetto which has NO CLASS at all...

cool

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
ShutTheFhuckUp:

Da fučk! I need you to kick his
balls not back off. Damn it! angry
I have stopped e-fights. Adulthood is knocking. grin grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I have stopped e-fights. Adulthood is knocking. grin grin
#I see... undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
ShutTheFhuckUp:
××× BADBRADLEY 5—7 EDIMOLU×××

WAR! WAR!! WAR!!!
i need more blood... wink
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yeeeey! Policewoman dun show o0!
shocked grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
As in eh. sad sad
He's just releasing the pent-up frustration, it's well.

I have no conscience so I'm tempted to show you the chat but I am not that type of person.
Imagine if I start showing chats here now, that's rubbish. grin grin
Show the chats. stop throwing shades through the back.
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
ShutTheFhuckUp:

#I see... undecided
Yes oh. grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by RoyalBlak007: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Honestly NONE..

As most of them will juz rant & attack anyhow like those in the ghetto which has NO CLASS at all...

cool

♤ Geez! grin grin

♤ Ghetto! gringringrin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
Show the chats. stop throwing shades through the back.
I can't, sir. grin grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Edimolu postmann badbradley e Be Like Say All Of Una don Mad abi... angry oya truth Or Dare
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I can't, sir. grin grin

you are a bore angry
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by ShutTheFhuckUp: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
Edimolu postmann badbradley e Be Like Say All Of Una don Mad abi... angry oya truth Or Dare

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by MRSANITY(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
dare grin
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
you are a bore angry
I know. I hate controversy.
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
Get out. angry angry
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
MRSANITY:
dare grin
i Dare You To Give Mariinee/ lawlahdey the savage of Her Life
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
i Dare You To Give Mariinee/ lawlahdey the savage of Her Life
undecided undecided undecided

You are high.
Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2017

Re: Truth Or Dare Party by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
undecided undecided undecided
You are high.
i Thought I Told You To Get Out Of Ma thread undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.