Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym (3549 Views)

There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore / Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by allgoodlight(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Women all over the world get abused, injured and even killed due to the myth of 'virgin bleeding or Virginal bleeding of test of virginity.' Because most people (men AND women) think that bleeding is a sign of virginity, women who don't bleed the first time have been divorced, suffered from suspicion leading to domestic violence and abuse, and even killed for honour. What an erroneous mentality and barbaric incident pampered and pioneered by so called traditions.

For you to understand why some girls, ladies and women bleed and some don't, it is very important to understand what the hymen is. The hymen is a membrane that tends to cover part of the vaginal opening (it does not always block or cover the entire vagina, as some people mistakenly think).

ONLY 37% WOMEN BLEED FIRST TIME THEY HAVE SEX!

The fact about female virginity - why most females would not bleed the first time they have sex.

1. No Hymen
A female that is not born without hymen will not bleed the first time she have sex. What will cause the bleeding during sexual intercourse is absent thereby reducing the rate of friction naturally, so there will be no bleeding. That doesn't mean the female in question has lost her virginity earlier on. Capital NO. NOT ALL WOMEN HAVE A HYMEN.

2. Thin Hymen
If the hymen of the female is thin or small there is high chance she will not bleed. The hymen could have wear out before she had her first sexual experience. Also, due to the nature of the hymen(thin or small) the bleeding flow may reduce drastically to an extent that it might not be notice at all or it will be too little to be counted as bleeding but as a mere injury or stain in the area of the vaginal opening.

3. Worn Out Hymen
It is not unnatural for female hymen to wear off before the age of sexual maturity. Hymen can wear off through physical exercise, climbing a horse for a ride, during menstruation, dancing vigorously,bicycling and other activities that stretches the hymen to elastic limit. A female that have lost her hymen due to wear or tear will not experience bleeding during first time sex. That does not comprise her previous moral chastity.

According To Medical British Journal:
At least 63% of women - will NOT bleed the first time they have sex.

4. Thick Hymen
When a female is born with a thick or strong hymen. The chances of bleeding during first sexual intercourse is very much reduce or very low. The reason is that, the hymen could withstand wear and tear during the process of vaginal sex, that is, the hymen can tolerate the rate of friction without bleed during sex. Although, female with thick or strong hymen are not common in the world. They are only handful of such females among us. So, thinking they are not virgin earlier on is a big mistake.

5. The Age Factor
Age factor plays a vital role in virgin bleeding. Just as explained earlier, hymen wears away on its own with time, a 16-year old has a higher chance of bleeding than a 25-year old. By the time a girl is of or above the legal age of consent - 18, 20, 24 years of age, for example - most of her hymen is likely to have worn away on its own, meaning it is unlikely that she will bleed a lot, if at all. However, even a young girl can be physically active, have a thin or small hymen, or have no hymen at all, meaning she might not bleed during first-time sex. That is an undiluted truth unknown to millions of people earth wide most only carry ignorant mentality all about, with wrong belief on virgin bleeding.

6. Vigorous Sex
In most cases, female who bleed tend to be women who are dealt with roughly during sex. If the guy forces himself inside the girl, when she isn't ready, relaxed or aroused enough(lubrication of the internal wall of the Virginal opening during sex) the man is likely to cause injury or bleeding.

The wrong notion most people think is that, it is normal for women to bleed the first time they have sex, they don't realize that this bleeding is as a result of the woman having been hurt, and not of the hymen 'breaking.' Painful first-time sex is generally because the woman is not relaxed or aroused enough, and gets hurt as a result; it is rarely ever because of the hymen breaking. Capital No.

There are certain females who have a very sensitive hymen that degenerate slowly over time, if they have sex for the first time they might bleed in multiple encounter as a result of the nature of their hymen,till the bleeding stops in the next sexual act which might be the 3rd or 7th encounter depending on the the rate of wearing off.

IN CONCLUSION
Virginal Bleeding During first time sex does not have anything to do with virginity - it has to do with the kind of hymen a girl has, and hymens differ from girl to girl naturally from birth. Research have proved that only a small 37% of females bleed when they have sex first time, while the remaining large 63% of females don't bleed when they have sex for the first time. It is the truth covered by myth.

However, It is imperative to educate people that a girl does not necessarily have to bleed the first time she has sex - because not all girls have thick hymens, and some are born with no hymen at all - is important because it can literally save lives.

Kindly drop your comments, subscribe to this blog and share this article you might be saving life, if you so wish.

Source link :http://feadexx..com.ng/2017/11/reasons-why-most-virgin-females-don.html

Also Read Here:
http://feadexx..com.ng/2017/10/why-some-guys-deceive-ladies-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by medolab90(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ff
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Very important peice of information.

So many people are so clueless on this.

lalasticlala
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
They have come....they want to eat their cake and still get to claim the cake is still in the fridge..

But all they present is deception, the hair, the eye brows, the lips, the nose can now even be faked to assume desired shape, the entire face is deception....the front and back too can now be faked...u get down u start wondering the machest and barca u imagined tru the clothes doesn't add up....

Babes don't take the wrong, I'm not trying to diss you people oo....so don't quote me, i'm not feeling fine

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:

lalasticlala
You are not among... Na sandpaper dey your privates... Let real females talk...

Cc kennygee
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by nuelzz04(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dis is eye opening
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by Ncsamuel(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Me i no concur. See before my wedding ehn, i ll put a bucket close by. If the bucket no full, wedding cancel be dat oh. lol
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

You are not among... Na sandpaper dey your privates... Let real females talk...

Cc kennygee

Do I look like your sisters or the hoes you mingle with?

fu..ck off my mention you wasted spre..m

go seek for attention somewhere else.......know your level and your lane.

fu...ck off my mention I repeat fu..ck all the way off to hell.
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by benzene00: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Me i no concur. See before my wedding ehn, i ll put a bucket close by. If the bucket no full, wedding cancel be dat oh. lol
and u just made sense
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:

Do I look like your sisters or the hoes you mingle with?

fu..ck off my mention you wasted spre..m

go seek for attention somewhere else.......know your level and your lane.

fu...ck off my mention I repeat fu..ck all the way off to hell.

Chronic Painment Disease... Na the truth pain you reach like this?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by QueenSekxy(f): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
okay..next
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by Sahaboi(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
so how can we identify a virgin?
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by Gmasterp(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sahaboi:
abi..op abeg tell us
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sahaboi:
if shes as tight as dah first fish below!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by allgoodlight(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sahaboi:
There are a lot of the myths out there about virginity, if you are wondering how you can tell if a girl is still a virgin, the only way to know for sure is to ask her. Not even an examination by a doctor can confirm if a girl has had sex in the past. The same is true for guys. Trying some sort of trick or evaluation is one is fooling himself or herself . Everyone's bodies are so different, there is really no for sure way to know unless a girl tells you the honest truth.

One popular myth is that if a girl's hymen is intact she is still a virgin. The hymen is a thin mucous membrane of skin that surrounds or partially covers the opening to the vagina. During sexual intercourse the hymen can sometimes break and tear, causing some pain and light bleeding, but many girls don't have this happen at all.

The hymen can also break through a lot of other means, such as vigorous sports like bike riding or gymnastics, using tampons, or through growth and development of her body. That doesn't mean they are not virgin before their first love making encounter. Some girls never have their hymen break at all. Just as I have stated above hymen doesn't determine virginity that is bullet of truth.

Other Myths on virginity include

1.Once you are a certain age, you likely have had sex. This is not true to any extent. Some girls and guys don't lose their virginity until they are
well into adulthood while others have it happen earlier.

2.A girl looks different after she has sex. Girls who are sexually active look exactly like girls who are virgins. There is no way to know by looking at her (i.e., her breasts don't grow larger, she doesn't walk any different, etc.).

3.A girl who is a virgin is shy or a prude. Many guys and girls would be surprised at which people are virgins and which are not. Many girls who date a lot, have boyfriends and are known as flirts are still virgins.

4.A girl will seem to know more about sex after losing her virginity. While some behaviors may change after one has had sex, this is not the same for everyone. This is especially true after the first time as there are so many unknowns about sex until you have been having sex for a long time.

So hope have answered your question

Thanks for asking

Enjoy your day
Feadexx

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by muller101(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:

lalasticlala
so u just found an escape route grin
Re: Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
All these cos of pussy

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, Marriage Is Not The Greatest Achievement For A Woman! / PARTYNEXTDOOR PARTYMOBILE Album Download. Direct / A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.