Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (53926 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2017
Xda59:

No let the girl hear you o. Na her hustle be that o. A clear path to US citizenship. The man must be a mugu if he thinks the girl abi woman is in love with him.

Why do you guys reason this way?

FYI, she's not dating him cos she wants a green card. She's a black American.....an American citizen, even before meeting the man.

Watch that video!
Re: Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico by valkaka(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,
That's the perfect victim he exploited;
A confused black teen hungry for love and a green card.

The truth be told, this girl is a disgrace...
Of all the potential lovers on Facebook, she settled for a freak of nature just because he is white?

Would she have fallen in love with him if he was a Ghanaian?

SMH!!

The black race and their White-Man supremacy complex.

I know in your mind you are feeling like an intellectual who has reasoning abilities the likes of which the world has never seen. You are enlightened, emancipated and you are free..but calling a human being created by God a freak is the lowest form of bestiality and highest form of ignorance. You are not wise, you are foolish beyond reparation. You are not enlightened, there is a gaping hole in your sense of reasoning that cannot be filled with your callous display of infantile ignorance. Go on acting like the clown that you are, please.Today is Sunday, do well to ask for Gods forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico by indomielomo: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
for d last piz she how the lady hold her cloth she don dey in mood
Re: Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico by mrdipye(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
see their kissing face
Re: Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico by Syphonn(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico by Funkybabee(f): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
danieljessy:
funny text though@profile cheesy

U got there,hmmmmm
Re: Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico by danieljessy: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Funkybabee:

U got there,hmmmmm
yea I got there,n I also dashed you the like grin
Re: Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico by Funkybabee(f): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
danieljessy:
yea I got there,n I also dashed you the like grin

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.