Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted (57322 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by kidap: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
After dodging the court for years, finally Jim Iyke is found guilty because judgement has been given against Him.

I would rather say, to help or invest in people nowadays is scary

I took it upon myself to personally follow this Case up! In my course of studying this case I actually found Jim Iyke has been dodging this case with so many silly excuses for years but finally he can’t run no more. He is found guilty, and indebted to Madam Habiba Abubakar.

Habiba Abubakar is a woman with a Good heart, who has helped so many Nigerians far and near even beyond Africa in general with her NGO (the elderly and the poor) program, irrespective of their tribe, faith and religion.

In all my findings, Jim Iyke took advantage of her kind gesture to defraud her of a whooping 16 million naira and thought he could scare her on Twitter by saying she is only interested in dating him.

Jim is notoriously known for fighting with several other women like Habiba Abubakar.

He has been ordered to repay the remaining balance of N15.7million to Habiba as he initially paid some token back to her.

Here is the judgement delivered in a court sitting in Abuja on the 19th of October 2017.

http://news.nollyzone.com/after-defrauding-habiba-abubakar-court-orders-jim-iyke-to-pay-n15-7million-debt/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by HungerBAD: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is a good Judgement.

There is still hope in Nigeria. Where are the legal guys here?does this make Jim Iyke a convicted criminal since a court has found him wanting in a case of fraud?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by greatmarshall(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Slayer2: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
God let this kind of woman locate me IJN!!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by HungerBAD: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Go and work for your money.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by madridguy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Where will Jim Iyke get 15 Million to pay shocked

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Yeligray(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is a good Judgement.

There is still hope in Nigeria. Where are the legal guys here?does this make Jim Iyke a convicted criminal since a court has found him wanting in a case of fraud?
i laugh... Saraki got away with false asset declaration, looters are still walking free...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by SuperSuave(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
OK. I been think say he real name na Jim iyke sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by NwaAmaikpe: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

I wonder where that guy who spends money he doesn't have trying to look rich will get the cash to settle this lawsuit.
Jim Iyke messed with the wrong sugar mummy.

Madam Habiba is a woman who can pull the rug off any one's feet.
Professional fvck boys/gigolos would never have tried the blackmail and slander route Jim chose.

Jim Iyke is just an unsuccessful failure who only thinks about himself and always wants to subtly exploit people.
James will eat shît if he thinks it will give him fame.

This dude toyed with both Steph-Nora and Rita Dominic's emotions and used them to climb the Nollywood ladder, then ditched them.
He visited Nnamdi KANU in Afara-Ibeku because of hunger to be part of the Leader's fame.
Same way he felt being Nadia Buhari's stooge will give him some international reckoning.

He has unsuccessfully tried to become a US citizen through gold digging means. I even heard Dana Kinduryte is tired of having to cater for him and his baby.

Good one Hajia
Revenge Justice is a dish best served cold!

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Queenlovely(f): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
God bless Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by ifyalways(f): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ukechukwu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Slayer2: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

Go and work for your money.
For your mind now. As I nor get work so airtel they give me free sub to come online

cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Ericaikince(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Please who have 3310 Nokia charger �

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by slimshadyl(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kuku kill me
fifteen point kini?

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Divay22(f): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
He don be for am o..
For this kind weather

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by seguno2: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
madridguy:

Wherever.
All his earthly possessions should be auctioned if necessary.
Too many yeyebrities flaunting their fake lives and encouraging jobless people into armed robbery and kidnapping.
May God seriously deal with him. Amen.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by saraki2019(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
criminal igbo
he should be dealt with like ipob youth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by SuperKlean(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ericaikince:
Please who have 3310 Nokia charger �
I have Sagem my v-55 charger tongue

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Adaowerri111: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Slayer2:

You will still return her money

10 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by python1: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Abeg, which tribe Jim Iyke be sef?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
madridguy:
nah small money for him
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by madridguy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Bros you dey vex for the guy oooo shocked

seguno2:

Wherever.
All his earthly possessions should be auctioned if necessary.
Too many yeyebrities flaunting their fake lives and encouraging jobless people into armed robbery and kidnapping.
May God seriously deal with him. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by seguno2: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yeligray:
i laugh... Saraki got away with false asset declaration, looters are still walking free...

Like Saraki, like Buhari?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by slimshadyl(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
meanwhile, the woman be smiling to the bank everyday now like....

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by idu1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Fake Jim iyke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Are they saying he has only paid her 300k? Since they said he has paid some amount out of the 16m.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Drazeen(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
JIM IYKE get that kind money?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by deji17: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
When they start to hobnob with the Albino, hunchback Cownu, be rest assured that they have a criminal case hanging over their neck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by seguno2: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
madridguy:
Bros you dey vex for the guy oooo shocked

Simply keeping it real to highlight how useless lives like his lead to our relatives and friends being robbed and kidnapped. I hope that you see the link and are equally vexed?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by stieyven(m): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Slayer2:
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. / Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.