Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted (57332 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by hatchy(f): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jamike Ikechukwu is a big time scammer and a gold digger.

This one don hook am for throat!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by jibs4lv(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ericaikince:
Please who have 3310 Nokia charger �
com take my own but return am pls o grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by edo3(m): 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
The bastard even dey serve kola..yeye dey smell.
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by gberra: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
saraki2019:
criminal igbo
he should be dealt with like ipob youth
He was about to open shop on top Nmamdi Kanu's head, knowing that IPOB scam was a money spinner but unfortunately Operation Python dance spoilt business for him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Well give me my dik back Habiba angry
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
I meet Jim Iyke Around 2013 at the synagogue church of all nation. That was the day he was delivered by pastor Joshua. But I doubted his repentance. A leopard cannot just change its spot over night.
I think he is trying to be what he is not. But deceiving people outside that all is well. It takes an experienced eye to see past his facade.
He doesn't want to join the league of veteran actors because he would go broke and lose relevance.
This person has a lot of stories that I'm now doubting it's substance

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by dtruth50: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yeligray:
i laugh... Saraki got away with false asset declaration, looters are still walking free...
u think those people are empty? they are using over power babalawo. they can never be caught
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by madridguy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Well to me from a very long time I don't fancy most of the yeyebrities because I know virtually everything about them is fake. The males are gold digger and majority of their female counterpart are advance wrongs girl. They are always after money and when I see anybody clamoring for them or seeing them as role model I just do away with such person.

seguno2:

Simply keeping it real to highlight how useless lives like his lead to our relatives and friends being robbed and kidnapped. I hope that you see the link and are equally vexed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by madridguy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Funny you, na you be Jim account officer?

loneatar:
nah small money for him
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Alexrayz(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
kidap:
After dodging the court for years, finally Jim Iyke is found guilty because judgement has been given against Him.

I would rather say, to help or invest in people nowadays is scary

I took it upon myself to personally follow this Case up! In my course of studying this case I actually found Jim Iyke has been dodging this case with so many silly excuses for years but finally he can’t run no more. He is found guilty, and indebted to Madam Habiba Abubakar.

Habiba Abubakar is a woman with a Good heart, who has helped so many Nigerians far and near even beyond Africa in general with her NGO (the elderly and the poor) program, irrespective of their tribe, faith and religion.

In all my findings, Jim Iyke took advantage of her kind gesture to defraud her of a whooping 16 million naira and thought he could scare her on Twitter by saying she is only interested in dating him.

Jim is notoriously known for fighting with several other women like Habiba Abubakar.

He has been ordered to repay the remaining balance of N15.7million to Habiba as he initially paid some token back to her.

Here is the judgement delivered in a court sitting in Abuja on the 19th of October 2017.

http://news.nollyzone.com/after-defrauding-habiba-abubakar-court-orders-jim-iyke-to-pay-n15-7million-debt/

Pls is mr Jim worth that amount not to talk of giviing some one una should kuku kill him o
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
kidap:
After dodging the court for years, finally Jim Iyke is found guilty because judgement has been given against Him.

I would rather say, to help or invest in people nowadays is scary

I took it upon myself to personally follow this Case up! In my course of studying this case I actually found Jim Iyke has been dodging this case with so many silly excuses for years but finally he can’t run no more. He is found guilty, and indebted to Madam Habiba Abubakar.

Habiba Abubakar is a woman with a Good heart, who has helped so many Nigerians far and near even beyond Africa in general with her NGO (the elderly and the poor) program, irrespective of their tribe, faith and religion.

In all my findings, Jim Iyke took advantage of her kind gesture to defraud her of a whooping 16 million naira and thought he could scare her on Twitter by saying she is only interested in dating him.

Jim is notoriously known for fighting with several other women like Habiba Abubakar.

He has been ordered to repay the remaining balance of N15.7million to Habiba as he initially paid some token back to her.

Here is the judgement delivered in a court sitting in Abuja on the 19th of October 2017.

http://news.nollyzone.com/after-defrauding-habiba-abubakar-court-orders-jim-iyke-to-pay-n15-7million-debt/

Useless link though.
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Originalsly: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
madridguy:
Where will Jim Iyke get 15 Million to pay shocked
He can do online selling..... afterall.... he has lotssss of Gucci and other top dollar designer wears he was always posting online...... those are worth a whole lot if ehmmm..... they're not fake.
But how did he receive money from charity for the elderly and the poor?..hmmm....which one he told her he be?!

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by FarahAideed: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
I meet Jim Iyke Around 2013 at the synagogue church of all nation. That was the day he was delivered by pastor Joshua. But I doubted his repentance. A leopard cannot just change its spot over night.
I think he is trying to be what he is not. But deceiving people outside that all is well. It takes an experienced eye to see past his facade.
He doesn't want to join the league of veteran actors because he would go broke and lose relevance.

Only you your brother was the first person to buy Iphone 3 somewhere and now you met Jim Iyke many years ago at Joshuas church ..Madam are we safe with you?

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by FarahAideed: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
This person has a lot of stories that I'm now doubting it's substance

Me too
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Kancybernet: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Its a civil matter, not criminal..
HungerBAD:
This is a good Judgement.

There is still hope in Nigeria. Where are the legal guys here?does this make Jim Iyke a convicted criminal since a court has found him wanting in a case of fraud?
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Referendum50(f): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
saraki2019:
criminal igbo
he should be dealt with like ipob youth
because BOKO dealt with your sisters ba

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by mcayomind: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62074856] shocked

I wonder where that guy who spends money he doesn't have trying to look rich will get the cash to settle this lawsuit.
Jim Iyke messed with the wrong sugar mummy.

Madam Habiba is a woman who can pull the rug off any one's feet.
Professional fvck boys/gigolos would never have tried the blackmail and slander route Jim chose.

Jim Iyke is just an unsuccessful failure who only thinks about himself and always wants to subtly exploit people.
James will eat shît if he thinks it will give him fame.

This dude toyed with both Steph-Nora and Rita Dominic's emotions and used them to climb the Nollywood ladder, then ditched them.
He visited Nnamdi KANU in Afara-Ibeku because of hunger to be part of the Leader's fame.
Same way he felt being Nadia Buhari's stooge will give him some international reckoning.

He has unsuccessfully tried to become a US citizen through gold digging means. I even heard Dana Kinduryte is tired of having to cater for him and his baby.

Good one Hajia
Revenge Justice is a dish best served cold![/quote

bro, nah wa to you oooo
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by PenlsCaP: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Referendum50:
because BOKO dealt with your sisters ba
Correct bae

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by brixton: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2017
I thought about this case a few weeks ago, still have that mugshot of his in my head. I even thought he’s done paying the debt and turn a new leaf. There are many more women and men that’s been defrauded by these so called celebrities, Dbanj’s case Nko?
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Habyz(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
Where will Jim Iyke get 15 Million to pay shocked
For your backyard Na. U no say him no get work
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by kabaka1: 1:03am On Nov 05, 2017
loneatar:
nah small money for him

No mind am. him no sabi sey Jim Iyke na Big Boi
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by maxdosh(m): 1:16am On Nov 05, 2017
ifyalways:
Ukechukwu undecided

Thats not all Esomugha? undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by phobia2002: 1:27am On Nov 05, 2017
God of TBJ @ work. not too long he was saying rubbish about man of God.
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by jaxxy(m): 1:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Jim is such a player. Lol
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Sunglass20(f): 4:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Jim Iyke, shebi na Prophet TB Joshua do you this one too?
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by TiffanyDavies(f): 5:31am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=62074607]This is a good Judgement.

There is still hope in Nigeria. Where are the legal guys here?does this make Jim Iyke a convicted criminal since a court has found him wanting in a case of fraud?[/quote
The matter is a civil one, and not a criminal matter. As such, Jim Iyke can only be a convicted of contempt of court if he refuses to adhere to the judgement. For now he's a judgment debtor; not a criminal or convict.
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by adet991(f): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2017
Ericaikince:
Please who have 3310 Nokia charger �
the old or new one
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Brushless: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2017
loneatar:
nah small money for him
By the time he pays back that small money, we shall know what remains of him.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by brodalikeme(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Mstceeeeeh, see him real name sef

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Slayer2: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Adaowerri111:

You will still return her money

Na You wan help me return am?
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2017
Adaowerri111:

You will still return her money

grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by lordyugo: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is a good Judgement.

There is still hope in Nigeria. Where are the legal guys here?does this make Jim Iyke a convicted criminal since a court has found him wanting in a case of fraud?

Its a civil case, it can only translate to a criminal case when the relevant law enforcement agency charges him to court for fraud.
Most times an offence can be both criminal and civil in nature but the criminal aspect takes precedence over the civil if the law enforcement agency decides to charge you to court.
So in this case the law enforcement agency decided not to, we wont be able to know if its deliberate or not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari / D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.