Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted (57348 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by demefaboy(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2017
Habiba Abubakar is just a prostitute, same woman got a child with Chidi Mokeme. She was cheating on her husband he dumped her
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by CioAngels(f): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2017
Celebrity?
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by ThatFairGuy: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thief, ole carry am go
Slayer2:
God let this kind of woman locate me IJN!!

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Slayer2: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Thief, ole carry am go

Lolz bro

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by HungerBAD: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
lordyugo:

Its a civil case, it can only translate to a criminal case when the relevant law enforcement agency charges him to court for fraud.
Most times an offence can be both criminal and civil in nature but the criminal aspect takes precedence over the civil if the law enforcement agency decides to charge you to court.
So in this case the law enforcement agency decided not to, we wont be able to know if its deliberate or not

Ok thanks.
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by HungerBAD: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=TiffanyDavies post=62084714][/quote]

Ok cool.
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
EATING MY HOT
Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by Ecuador1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder where that guy who spends money he doesn't have trying to look rich will get the cash to settle this lawsuit.
Jim Iyke messed with the wrong sugar mummy.

Madam Habiba is a woman who can pull the rug off any one's feet.
Professional fvck boys/gigolos would never have tried the blackmail and slander route Jim chose.

Jim Iyke is just an unsuccessful failure who only thinks about himself and always wants to subtly exploit people.
James will eat shît if he thinks it will give him fame.

This dude toyed with both Steph-Nora and Rita Dominic's emotions and used them to climb the Nollywood ladder, then ditched them.
He visited Nnamdi KANU in Afara-Ibeku because of hunger to be part of the Leader's fame.
Same way he felt being Nadia Buhari's stooge will give him some international reckoning.

He has unsuccessfully tried to become a US citizen through gold digging means. I even heard Dana Kinduryte is tired of having to cater for him and his baby.

Good one Hajia
Revenge Justice is a dish best served cold!

Special Minister of false information

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted by titosantana(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2017
HungerBAD:

Go and work for your money.
what if he couldn't find one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo / Hilda Dokubo Meets With Asari Dokubo In Buguma - Photos / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.