Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

​Where Is The Third Answer?- A Review Of Juliana Olayode's (Toyo's) 'Rebirth' - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ​Where Is The Third Answer?- A Review Of Juliana Olayode's (Toyo's) 'Rebirth' (14802 Views)

Rebirth / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book / What Is Death Like? By Olayode Olaiya Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ​Where Is The Third Answer?- A Review Of Juliana Olayode's (Toyo's) 'Rebirth' by glory008(f): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
I will massage u now on WhatsApp
Re: ​Where Is The Third Answer?- A Review Of Juliana Olayode's (Toyo's) 'Rebirth' by Adatob(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
The most matured people of nairaland are in literature section I swear.

Look at how they explained things to dammybae girl and she accepted without exchanging foul words and apologized.

Dope something

1 Like

Re: ​Where Is The Third Answer?- A Review Of Juliana Olayode's (Toyo's) 'Rebirth' by DammyBae(f): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adatob:
The most matured people of nairaland are in literature section I swear.

Look at how they explained things to dammybae girl and she accepted without exchanging foul words and apologized.

Dope something

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Nnedi Okorafor & Upcoming Author She Told 'Talk Is Cheap' / Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Lilyjoe Wins Nairaland 200-Word Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.