Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! (5341 Views)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / What Is Going Wrong With Some Of Our Women Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Learnstuffs: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Innobee99:
Bro, anybody can be a victim of this, unless u haven't be heart broken by someone u truly love. Anyways, I I hear u
I don't mean to sound like this. Obviously u are in love. But it's time u take rationality into action

1 Like

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Ranchhoddas: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Stupid boy. You still dey ask.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by NeeKlaus: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2017
Bros, call her. Invite her over. Give her one last fvck then drop her leeching ass like a hot piece of yam.

You know this already.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2017
Am not surprise that she has even started cheating on you because when a woman started behaving like a hole something fishing is behind it.my advice is to leave her sorry asss and look for better pikin joor.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Kokolet11: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Innobee99:
Hi Nairalander
I have read alot of relationship issues on this platform and I know many have gotten their solution from here. Am presently in a great confusion about a life time decision.
I met this lady while I was still serving, i.e 2015. I mean during my NYSC days. I love and cherish her so much and she knows. Immediately after my service, I moved to Abuja to find a greener pasture, after being through hell, I finally got a place with an Estate developer. Money wasn't my problem and I do send my babe money as a nice guy. Her birthday came, I did the necessary things a gentleman will do to please his woman.
Fast forward, I lost my job cuz the company was sealed up by EFCC. I started managing my life with the little I saved. My babe started displaying some nasty attitudes like she no longer call unless I call. She now compares me with how other guys are taking good care of their babes. Though I recently got a job with National Open University of Nigeria, and my pay is not too bad. I used my first salary to rent a self contain apartment so I dnt bother my colleague I was initially staying with which my babe knew that was what I used the money for. I haven't gotten salary for last month and I got a text from her telling me how she is tired of my broke as, dryness, poverty, how I have not added any value to her life and many provocative languages beyond my comprehension. Forgetting how I once took good care of her. This lady will only flash me and if I dnt call back due to the fact that I dnt have airtime, all manner of insults will rain on me that day.
Please, my people, is she someone that can really stand by you when things are rough? I love her so much but I dnt want to ever make a life time mistake. She threatens me of going out with other guys if I dnt get her a phone before December.
Should I quit and move on or what do you guys suggest I do as this point.
cc: Lalasticlala
op you are very foolish for asking this question after all this.mumu pls stay with her.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by ayamAgenius: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2017
Innobee99:
Hi Nairalander
I have read alot of relationship issues on this platform and I know many have gotten their solution from here. Am presently in a great confusion about a life time decision.
I met this lady while I was still serving, i.e 2015. I mean during my NYSC days. I love and cherish her so much and she knows. Immediately after my service, I moved to Abuja to find a greener pasture, after being through hell, I finally got a place with an Estate developer. Money wasn't my problem and I do send my babe money as a nice guy. Her birthday came, I did the necessary things a gentleman will do to please his woman.
Fast forward, I lost my job cuz the company was sealed up by EFCC. I started managing my life with the little I saved. My babe started displaying some nasty attitudes like she no longer call unless I call. She now compares me with how other guys are taking good care of their babes. Though I recently got a job with National Open University of Nigeria, and my pay is not too bad. I used my first salary to rent a self contain apartment so I dnt bother my colleague I was initially staying with which my babe knew that was what I used the money for. I haven't gotten salary for last month and I got a text from her telling me how she is tired of my broke as, dryness, poverty, how I have not added any value to her life and many provocative languages beyond my comprehension. Forgetting how I once took good care of her. This lady will only flash me and if I dnt call back due to the fact that I dnt have airtime, all manner of insults will rain on me that day.
Please, my people, is she someone that can really stand by you when things are rough? I love her so much but I dnt want to ever make a life time mistake. She threatens me of going out with other guys if I dnt get her a phone before December.

You are asking questions you already have answers to. Wise up!
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Kokolet11: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2017
amunkita:
Op u dont need an advise but a reset slap..
How can a grown up with brain be blinded by stupid love

The obvious is staring at u nd u re here formimg love.
Keep washing motor while another man drives....
not just slap but hot one

1 Like

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2017
RSVP:
She's a gold digger straight up! Dump her asap bro.

Tell her you've got a job with a Oil company in PH and watch her start calling you honey pie....

Ladies of the night everywhere cry

répondez s'il vous plaît cry
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Adaumunocha(f): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2017
The Op already knows what to do.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Dirkcoyt: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2017
some times i wish men can be more logical than emotional, infact emotions destroy and betray people faster than you think. ask yourself why you need a marriage logical and you wont find any good claim.

if as a man you dont see yourself as the type of man a woman will pay the rent, pay children school fee,buy a car nor stock the food in the house then what is she coming to contribute?

shes only good for childbirth! The only reason you should probably marry is if she bringing in what you dont have! or why do you think rich marry rich? cause they found out relationship should be treates as business.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by RSVP: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2017
Baba me no understand french Oo...

jamarifox:
répondez s'il vous plaît cry
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by fatymore(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2017
I don't know why we ladies are like this... Must a guy be your financial institution cos you are dating.. You need to dump her cos she has nothing to offer you.. A woman that isn't independent is that one a woman.. Can't she buy her phone herself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by ofonike: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Please quit.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2017
fatymore:
I don't know why we ladies are like this... Must a guy be your financial institution cos you are dating.. You need to dump her cos she has nothing to offer you.. A woman that isn't independent is that one a woman.. Can't she buy her phone herself...
Do ladies like u still exist?
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by fatymore(f): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Innobee99:
Do ladies like u still exist?
grin..don't get it twisted ooo.. I collect from my guy when I don't have.. But mostly I love being independent cos I hate someone telling me I am this because of him... If I have my money I can buy the world for myself cool
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Gofwane(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2017
amunkita:
Op u dont need an advise but a reset slap..
How can a grown up with brain be blinded by stupid love

The obvious is staring at u nd u re here formimg love.
Keep washing motor while another man drives....
mehnnnnn.... this guy, your brain is really functioning

@op KEEP WASHING MOTOR WHILE ANOTHER MAN DRIVES

1 Like

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2017
RSVP:
Baba me no understand french Oo...

that's the meaning of your moniker na grin
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by kflex0: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2017
black goddess ass clapping (video) am so gonno wet..... https://creamywet..com.ng/2017/11/watch-my-ass-clapping.html?m=1
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2017
Innobee99:
Hi Nairalander
are u blind or are u just ignorant?d answer to ur question is clear.she never loved u.
and u said shez in skul,lol i pity u.u are washing a car dat another man is driving
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by drajjay: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2017
Innobee99:
Hi Nairalander
brother I'm really surprised you are asking us this question. I won't say much but you should know this:1.that girl has the potential to destroy your life and what you've suffered to build.
2.please I beg you for your own good. Love should be mutual. That girl does not love you simple and short.
Op please dump her before she does. You won't regret it.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Jagabanmonerry(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Menhh, am boiling here, I can't still believed u are asking whether to leave or stay.. It is better to remain single 4 life dan to have such an arrogant n mannerless lady as a life partner.. If not u are on a dead warrant. Pls leave her asap... Your families need you more dan her bro...
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by themayor4542(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2017
I know you love her.But sometimes,love is just not enough.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Jagabanmonerry(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
are u blind or are u just ignorant?d answer to ur question is clear.she never loved u.
and u said shez in skul,lol i pity u.u are washing a car dat another man is driving
lol.... Washing a car dat another man is driving. Bad guy.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by rajiraymond(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
I experienced this in 2006 as well, in fact it was not easy to let someone you really love just go like that and most painful thing was that she was the only girl I really cared for, but I had to let her go.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gofwane:
mehnnnnn.... this guy, your brain is really functioning

@op KEEP WASHING MOTOR WHILE ANOTHER MAN DRIVES
Someone might be out there driving urs too
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
rajiraymond:
I experienced this in 2006 as well, in fact it was not easy to let someone you really love just go like that and most painful thing was that she was the only girl I really cared for, but I had to let her go.
U brain Normal bro, thanks. Better than some people facing worse situation than mine and pretending to be ok
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
drajjay:
brother I'm really surprised you are asking us this question. I won't say much but you should know this:1.that girl has the potential to destroy your life and what you've suffered to build.
2.please I beg you for your own good. Love should be mutual. That girl does not love you simple and short.
Op please dump her before she does. You won't regret it.
Bless u bro
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Nelgenius4me(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
why worrying over a lady who has no means of sustaining her self yet calls you a broke ass. Girls who call others broke rarely can afford things for themselves. Guy make the money and you will have a lot of ladies dying to have you.
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by lereinter(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
innobee
i will use hammer to knack your brain and it will start working properly
girl threaten u and yu confused
shame

2 Likes

Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
lereinter:

innobee

i will use hammer to knack your brain and it will start working properly

girl threaten u and yu confused

shame
Hahahaha, I pray u dnt fall victim. Guy eye don dey clear sha. Thanks
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by dynicks(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
yeyerolling:
Weak men everywhere. U know wat to do. Bt u still con open thread. Weak man
honestly I swear down....the idiot(well sorry for calling u that) deserves total malhandling...tomorrow u open ur mouth to call urself a guy
Re: Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! by Innobee99(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
dynicks:
honestly I swear down....the idiot(well sorry for calling u that) deserves total malhandling...tomorrow u open ur mouth to call urself a guy
But ur neighbour dey knack ur babe every weekend oooo, are u aware?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Ladies Like Guys Who Are Aggressive In Bed? / Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? / To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.