Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. (51203 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by jomoh: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2017
Goood
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Olonade02(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Almighty explorer at it again. cheesy
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Hector09(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2017
The one that my able governor is using, even witch craft can never penetrate inside it

3 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by OboOlora(f): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
e reach america own?
Hahaha I think it's about preference Baba. Cadillac n GMC r Americans fav cars, Nigerians attach affluence to Merc brands. I would have preferred Bubu in a stretch Brabus though

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by gungab(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2017
Explorers:
The Secret Service gave Americans a rare glimpse into how they transport the President's specially-equipped motorcade across the world on Saturday.

Pictures posted to the Twitter account belonging to the elite federal law enforcement agency shows a fleet of vehicles loaded into the fuselage of the monstrous C-17 Globemaster transport aircraft.

The images were taken as President Donald Trump heads east on a 12-day, five country trip to Asia where he's expected to reassure allies on a host of concerns including security and economic issues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5050531/Secret-Service-post-pictures-Beast.html

Between USA president beast or motorcade and Russia president limo or motorcade
which one is more costly, has safety measure?
me and a friend has been arguing about this
please clarify for me explorer or ant learned person here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by IamIBK: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
It is not this vehicle that protect the president, it is God my dear. They claimed nothing could sink the Titanic but what happened? They claimed we are now god yet we are dying. Forget all these gadget. Bin Laden wrecked havoc on america on their home soil. Just do your best but don't remove God from the equation. A terrorist that means business can shred this in minutes. Confirmation bias is what makes humans feel untouchable
you're right dear...

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by onadana: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
It is not this vehicle that protect the president, it is God my dear. They claimed nothing could sink the Titanic but what happened? They claimed we are now god yet we are dying. Forget all these gadget. Bin Laden wrecked havoc on america on their home soil. Just do your best but don't remove God from the equation. A terrorist that means business can shred this in minutes. Confirmation bias is what makes humans feel untouchable

Myopic small thinking. Africans and God. Yes God protects but do you go to bed and leave your door wide open.Do you just cross the road without looking.God gave us a brain.Use it.

14 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2017
OboOlora:

Hahaha I think it's about preference Baba. Cadillac n GMC r Americans fav cars, Nigerians attach affluence to Merc brands. I would have preferred Bubu in a stretch Brabus though
lol Mercedes is lit.. There is this kind of swag that merc exudes. GMc is just like one big equipment.

3 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by gungab(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2017
Luukasz:
You think no president can be harmed in the beast.. I doubt that, its just that there aren't guys who are interested or ambitious in harming the president. If they are, they will definitely find loop holes in the beast. Besides conspiracy with some of the Presidents special agents can go a long way as well.

Bros, you can never find loopholes in USA secret Service. it's the only agency that has never been infiltrated

6 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by OboOlora(f): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
lol Mercedes is lit.. There is this kind of swag that merc exudes. GMc is just like one big equipment.

I tell u, my friend that drives a 2013 E350 laughs at my 2017 Accord cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by pawesome(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2017
fagbohun4j:
A day won't pass by without me checking on explorers profile for new topics. Nice one bro.
wia is dia profile hia please...need to b chekin dt too
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Bullhari007(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2017
and this is the kind of expensive lifestyle one useless goat from Sudan want to live at expense of poor masses Jubril will die a horrible dead Amen

3 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2017
OboOlora:

I tell u, my friend that drives a 2013 E350 laughs at my 2017 Accord cheesy
so you love Honda... I want to drive one soon... Sobs

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by AntiWailer: 7:46am On Nov 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
See how our taxes are being spent! In fact, no president can be harmed while he/she rides in the “beast”.

Not with Satan Hell Fire Missile from Russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Alexrayz(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
See how our taxes are being spent! In fact, no president can be harmed while he/she rides in the “beast”.

Lol no security detail is unpenetratable dat y they use doubles and the exert location in d fleet the president is kept in secret u be supprise to even find out dat he does not even dtive with d fleet. Lol nothing nice anti tank bullet air to surface missille can't get ride o even common land mines sef

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by tdayof(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2017
gungab:

Between USA president beast or motorcade and Russia president limo or motorcade
which one is more costly, has safety measure?
me and a friend has been arguing about this
please clarify for me explorer or ant learned person here

The car is equipped with many life-saving, offensive, and defensive measures, and is built to the Federal Protective Service's standards. 
Others are classified informations. The Russians have always been more classified than the Americans.

4 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by JamesReacher(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
You have started your foolishness again. So God sinked Titanic?

7 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Awoofawo(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2017
obojememe:
okay
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin And ATM be like look at this werey that just let me in vain angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2017
Money is good
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
i don't think you understand this post

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by izzou(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Lol..so all these luxury for Trump just 'cause he's the President of the United States?

Anyway, Dear NLders, it's my birthday today. A show of love on my special day would be amazing. cheesy

Wishing you the best in life, and hoping the coming year turns out perfectly grin grin

Happy Birthday NeeKlaus cool

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by thedondada(m): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2017
When I saw the topic is knew it had to be explorers in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by kachiz(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2017
JamesReacher:
You have started your foolishness again. So God sinked Titanic?

Lol! I just weak

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Awoofawo(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Lianus the second!!! yimu!!! Over-hyperbole!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
gungab:

Bros, you can never find loopholes in USA secret Service. it's the only agency that has never been infiltrated

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by NeeKlaus: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2017
izzou:

Wishing you the best in life, and hoping the coming year turns out perfectly grin grin

Happy Birthday NeeKlaus cool
Baba o! Amen and amen... thank you! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Reference(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:

if you believe in Gods protection hit like. I don't care about opposition

Very naive. God is surrounded by Angels. He understands what security is all about, you don't.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by SmartMugu: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2017
That's how a president commands respect. See our own when he went to London, looking like someone waiting outside for an audition.

10 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by gungab(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2017
Awoofawo:
Lianus the second!!! yimu!!! Over-hyperbole!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Depe
Nollywood movie don enter your brainbox
watch intel movie, you no go gree

3 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Bigsteveg(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
A Nigerian suicide bomber was able to smuggle a bomb into an aeroplane. He passed all the hi-tech screening gadget stationed at airport to do this. We can never be 100% sure of our safety. It is God that protects. Machines are man-made and can develop fault.
I worked with the UN Crisis Resolution Committee in Somalia, I saw how machine guns shredded men to pieces even though they wore bullet proof.
Senator Dino was jubilating his escape from assassins. But gave all the glory to his bullet proof car.
Uhnmmm. Words of wisdom. All glory to God for his protection.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Queenlovely(f): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Reference:

Very naive. God is surrounded by Angels. He understands what security is all about, you don't.

what is the job of an angel
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by linearity: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:

if you believe in Gods protection hit like. I don't care about opposition

And how times has the Beast been attacked or 'shred in minutes'? Or you are of the opinion that, the current crop of terrorists don't mean business?

And stop comparing Apples to Oranges, 9/11 took place because because planes are public transportation accessible to the public, the Beast is not...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.