Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. (51209 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2017
OboOlora:

Prado? Baba nor be S500 2017 bulletproof ur president de use ni?
I doubt if it's bullet proof o!
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by pauljumbo: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2017
courier tracking website
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Reference(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:

what is the job of an angel

Almost the same as the Secret Service. That is, 'To serve and protect God, His interests and His family'.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by ashjay001(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
See how our taxes are being spent! In fact, no president can be harmed while he/she rides in the “beast”.

Oh, he can be harmed, believe me. U just need someone desperate enough.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by stepo707: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
A Nigerian suicide bomber was able to smuggle a bomb into an aeroplane. He passed all the hi-tech screening gadget stationed at airport to do this. We can never be 100% sure of our safety. It is God that protects. Machines are man-made and can develop fault.
I worked with the UN Crisis Resolution Committee in Somalia, I saw how machine guns shredded men to pieces even though they wore bullet proof.
Senator Dino was jubilating his escape from assassins. But gave all the glory to his bullet proof car.
Thought you didn't believe in God?

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by thunderbabs: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Lol....when some pple saw the president on the headline, they thought it was Buhari grin

Is your president a president?....what title shld i give him ooo undecided

Chief Imam of Nigeria, other titles re welcomed.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by SmartMugu: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
See how our taxes are being spent! In fact, no president can be harmed while he/she rides in the “beast”.

Who do you mean "our"? How much taxes have you paid to the US government? That's not Buhari's convoy o.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Queenlovely(f): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2017
stepo707:
Thought you didn't believe in God?
I am agnostic. It means I am sitting on the fence

3 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Awoofawo(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2017
gungab:

Depe
Nollywood movie don enter your brainbox
watch intel movie, you no go gree
If Airforce One and the Beast are formidable, impenetrable and 100% fool proof as you all claimed, can you explain why the need for decoy copies and all the maneuver when in motion................abeg go siddon...........nothing is 100% fool proof............only sensible folks will understand............American Secret Agency that Israel's Mossa are using their heads play ludo. Shior!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dey dere dey form Rambo and be spoon feed hogwash by AmeMedia! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by izzou(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Baba o! Amen and amen... thank you! cheesy

You welcome grin

Hope Quilox will be expecting us tonight?? cool
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by ruffDiamond: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2017
8 no gadget ever built man can give100% security .the whole idea is an absolute fallacy.James Handley Chase pointed this out in one of his famous crime thriller I read way in college, The world In My Pocket abt a dude who built a bank widely touted in the media as The SAFEST bank in the world..another dude set about and successfully breached all bañk hi tech security... cool

4 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by giles14(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
A Nigerian suicide bomber was able to smuggle a bomb into an aeroplane. He passed all the hi-tech screening gadget stationed at airport to do this. We can never be 100% sure of our safety. It is God that protects. Machines are man-made and can develop fault.
I worked with the UN Crisis Resolution Committee in Somalia, I saw how machine guns shredded men to pieces even though they wore bullet proof.
Senator Dino was jubilating his escape from assassins. But gave all the glory to his bullet proof car.
no body is denying that or claiming God's Glory.

Then the devil took him to the holy city, and set him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down; for it is written,

‘He will give his angels charge of you,’

and

‘On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.’”

7 Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’”

that Matthew 4:5-7

if it had not been the Lord who was on our side,
    when men rose up against us,
3 then they would have swallowed us up alive,
    when their anger was kindled against us;
4 then the flood would have swept us away,
    the torrent would have gone over us;
5 then over us would have gone
    the raging waters.
pslm 124:2-5

so its to show you they are not denying God his glory.

and mind you the titanic didn't sink because it was termed unsinkable but because some people refused to take their work diligently.

God saves bless and provide for his people but u must work for it.

happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by toprealman: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
Heard of Titanic before?
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by JamesReacher(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2017
ashjay001:

Oh, he can be harmed, believe me. U just need someone desperate enough.
So who can come forth?
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by rovher: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2017
OboOlora:

He be like say na S550 or S600 sef o...
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by NeeKlaus: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2017
izzou:

You welcome grin

Hope Quilox will be expecting us tonight?? cool
Of course! We are shutting down everywhere.. grin grin
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by rovher: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2017
ruggedtimi:
plate number not covered... cool!
U can imagine... down here even our celebs cover up their plates... weird...

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by JamesReacher(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2017
toprealman:
Heard of Titanic before?
You can go back in history and learn what made Titanic sink!
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by toprealman: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2017
JamesReacher:
You can go back in history and learn what made Titanic sink!
You miss the point..... overconfidence kills! Same history is replete with examples.

3 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by hooklover: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2017
With this kind of cute pics from Secret Service cars even buhari will love to contest election in the US.
He will love to sell change over there as manifesto...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by ashjay001(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2017
JamesReacher:
So who can come forth?

The other james reachertongue

Did u, by any chance, read sometime last week of a forced lockdown of d whitehouse, due to some suspicious movement? Obama, too, had several invasions.

The truth is, no one wants d entire force of d USofA, on their casegringringrin
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2017
It's Explorers again. Thanks for the post your post dey always make brain.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
It is not this vehicle that protect the president, it is God my dear. They claimed nothing could sink the Titanic but what happened? They claimed we are now god yet we are dying. Forget all these gadget. Bin Laden wrecked havoc on america on their home soil. Just do your best but don't remove God from the equation. A terrorist that means business can shred this in minutes. Confirmation bias is what makes humans feel untouchable

if you believe in Gods protection hit like. I don't care about opposition

Why can't you just leave God out of some matters for once in your life
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by okomogo(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
It is not this vehicle that protect the president, it is God my dear. They claimed nothing could sink the Titanic but what happened? They claimed we are now god yet we are dying. Forget all these gadget. Bin Laden wrecked havoc on america on their home soil. Just do your best but don't remove God from the equation. A terrorist that means business can shred this in minutes. Confirmation bias is what makes humans feel untouchable

if you believe in Gods protection hit like. I don't care about opposition
I share your sentiment my sister but heaven help those who help them self. Just to correct you Osama bin Laden did not bomb the world trade centre, it was a false flag, the world is deeper than we think dear. CIA filters almost all calls, emails and messages in their domain and beyond, so they way ahead of criminals most of the time. 80% of terrorist attacks on US soil are false flags and well staged. Even our beloved Al mutalab never had any bomb on him. Do some research dear. Alot is happening and CNN is always there to give fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by dederocs(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2017
Boss movement...i love this.

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by thundafire: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2017
US presidential motorcade makes me smile not 1 motorcade in my country dat soldiers will block dey whole expressway till he passes

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by stepo707: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:

I am agnostic. It means I am sitting on the fence
Sent you a mail.kindly reply
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2017
OboOlora:
Aunty! I like ur photo! looking it from top to down makes sense.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by JamesReacher(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2017
ashjay001:

The other james reachertongue

Did u, by any chance, read sometime last week of a forced lockdown of d whitehouse, due to some suspicious movement? Obama, too, had several invasions.

The truth is, no one wants d entire force of d USofA, on their casegringringrin
Haha Jamesreacher can't even dare! no I missed the news
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by bewla(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2017
simijimi:
Explorers
smiley
that guy explorer is a C I A

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by JamesReacher(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2017
toprealman:
You miss the point..... overconfidence kills! Same history is replete with examples.
Tell Mayweather that one maybe overconfidence would kill him
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Spylord48: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2017
okomogo:

I share your sentiment my sister but heaven help those who help them self. Just to correct you Osama bin Laden did not bomb the world trade centre, it was a false flag, the world is deeper than we think dear. CIA filters almost all calls, emails and messages in their domain and beyond, so they way ahead of criminals most of the time. 80% of terrorist attacks on US soil are false flags and well staged. Even our beloved Al mutalab never had any bomb on him. Do some research dear. Alot is happening and CNN is always there to give fake news.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.