Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. (51200 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Habyz(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
A Nigerian suicide bomber was able to smuggle a bomb into an aeroplane. He passed all the hi-tech screening gadget stationed at airport to do this. We can never be 100% sure of our safety. It is God that protects. Machines are man-made and can develop fault.
I worked with the UN Crisis Resolution Committee in Somalia, I saw how machine guns shredded men to pieces even though they wore bullet proof.
I have seen armoured tanks destroyed. I have seen bullion vans attacked. The president vehicle is not better than any modern Amour tank.
Senator Dino was jubilating his escape from assassins. But gave all the glory to his bullet proof car.
With all the armory all it might take is a single mole on the inside. God is great

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Habyz(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Spylord48 post=62089421][/quote]
Without disputing your point that the CNN spread fake news everyday especially about blacks or Arabians but the World Trade Center issue is taking it a little bit too far I mean we all saw the wreckage. The better explanation in my opinion is that the CIA wanted it to happen so it will give them an excuse to invade Arab countries. Let's look at critically the CIA is ranked at least among the top 10 in the world does it make sense then that the entire American federal agencies as much as they are had no idea that a plane was going of cause.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Harrisonwo(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Explorers:
The Secret Service gave Americans a rare glimpse into how they transport the President's specially-equipped motorcade across the world on Saturday.

Pictures posted to the Twitter account belonging to the elite federal law enforcement agency shows a fleet of vehicles loaded into the fuselage of the monstrous C-17 Globemaster transport aircraft.

The images were taken as President Donald Trump heads east on a 12-day, five country trip to Asia where he's expected to reassure allies on a host of concerns including security and economic issues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5050531/Secret-Service-post-pictures-Beast.html

Mr explorer, can you give more detail about that black Chevrolet SUV (with its rare window always open) always directly behind the beast/ground force 1
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by toprealman: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2017
JamesReacher:
Tell Mayweather that one maybe overconfidence would kill him
Fly wey no de hear......
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Habyz(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2017
sdindan:
O

Please who is this!?
I wonder o. Some people go just open mouth talk rubbish.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Habyz(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2017
Luukasz:
Its not a new thing bruhv, even though it doesn't occur in this part of the world where we are. But if you are vast with the foreign films, you would have seen it a couple of times
You should have seen what a couple of times? The president spending more money on a new fleet of cars. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by fagbohun4j(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2017
pawesome:
wia is dia profile hia please...need to b chekin dt too
Just type in any member you are willing to search for in the search column on top of the page.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by 3kay945(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Lol..so all these luxury for Trump just 'cause he's the President of the United States?

Anyway, Dear NLders, it's my birthday today. A show of love on my special day would be amazing. cheesy

Happy Birthday Man, you share same day with my boy. cool

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Jimmy231: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2017
orijintv:

Your money kwa? How much you contribute buy the motor? Abi u think say na Buhari dem dey talk about grin
No mind am na Etisalat they cause all this problem
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by NeeKlaus: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
3kay945:

Happy Birthday Man, you share same day with my boy. cool
Awww! Wish him Happy Birthday for me... we are blessed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by dominusgai(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
In 1982 A man called Michael Fagan gained access into Buckingham palace. He went into the Queen of England's Bedroom to Demand For a Kiss. How did he gain access to the well protected Palace of the Queen..

My point is this. Safety is a false assumption. Anything can happen. Just be at Alert or Receive the Suckers punch

I can't seem to find ur post on the Nigerian guy getting a bomb on a plane, so I have to reference this.
First of all, except you are talking of another Nigerian guy I believe you are referring to the British Yoruba guy. And ma, I followed the news during its period and I can say your information is wrong. The guy did not get the bomb on the plane but past the general airport security. He was caught before he entered the plane with it.

As for the Queen, 1982 was about 35 years ago, before the advent of security camera and gadget. If it was that easy to breach, successful breakins would have been recorded in the last 5 years.

As for machine guns, we are talking about the president of the united states. Before he moves, all communication in the area he is going to will be monitored. All tall buildings in the distance the recorded best sniper can shoot from will be swept. No machine gun can even come near it. Don't also forget that at least 4 armed drones always follow the president. any unfriendly armed vehicle coming towards his motorcade will be blown off before it even gets close.

As for surface to air missile. Hm. That is not possible. USA has missile bunkers everywhere. You launch from any country and a counter missile will intercept it before it touches ground, and they will blow ur country to pieces.

As for terrorist, all the terrorists mean business, but as a man once said, the anger of an antelope cannot make it challenge the lion. No matter how much the terrorists mean business, they can never come up with a strategy that will directly assassinate the president, not when all calls from terrorists are monitored and any charter regarding the president is picked.

And finally, they can't succeed, not because of the gadgets they have, but because they are always improving those gadgets before the enemy has time to find the loopholes. They are not Nigerians that would not make a move to improve something because it is not broke. Americans by themselves render themselves obsolete. Before an hacker would fully study the security program used to guide the president, the Pentagon has built a better one.

7 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by samisj4real(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
It is not this vehicle that protect the president, it is God my dear. They claimed nothing could sink the Titanic but what happened? They claimed we are now god yet we are dying. Forget all these gadget. Bin Laden wrecked havoc on america on their home soil. Just do your best but don't remove God from the equation. A terrorist that means business can shred this in minutes. Confirmation bias is what makes humans feel untouchable

if you believe in Gods protection hit like. I don't care about opposition
SHRED watin? Before any nuclear weapon penetrate into that BEAST, it takes 20 good years, what other weapon could a terrorist use greater than that, which they cant even have....
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Queenlovely(f): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
samisj4real:
SHRED watin? Before any nuclear weapon penetrate into that BEAST, it takes 20 good years, what other weapon could a terrorist use greater than that, which they cant even have....

so you agree it can be destroyed. It is just financial constraints holding this people back
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by planetx: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
thundafire:
US presidential motorcade makes me smile not 1 motorcade in my country dat soldiers will block dey whole expressway till he passes
Who told you the roads are not blocked when the US President motorcade is passing, don't get it twisted the roads are totally blocked and woe betide anyone that tries to drive close to the motorcade. I have seen Obama motorcade severally and the roads are closed just like it's closed for Nigerian presidents.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by tealaw(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
All these to carry one man around. God pick my calls.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by mechanics(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
orijintv:

Your money kwa? How much you contribute buy the motor? Abi u think say na Buhari dem dey talk about grin
That's opinion na.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
They have the resources.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by okomogo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Habyz:

With all the armory all it might take is a single mole on the inside. God is great
It was a false flag , watch eye witness testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08URoq55RQ
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by thundafire: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
planetx:
Who told you the roads are not blocked when the US President motorcade is passing, don't get it twisted the roads are totally blocked and woe betide anyone that tries to drive close to the motorcade. I have seen Obama motorcade severally and the roads are closed just like it's closed for Nigerian presidents.
dey always create a short cut bobo or wen going 2 a short distance okay most times dey use helicopter 2 ferry dey dude around not like naija where dey whole lugbe express way is blocked and utako

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by sinceraconcept(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Xkay29:
if it is Africa,his head would be called for immediately.anyway whites too are not saints.
Donald Trump deserves it all because majority of Americans are not suffering,majority of them are nktbowed salaries,almost everything is going well for them. Think before you type next time. a leader ruling in a country where most people can't eat 3 sq meals and people are committing suicide due to poverty shouldn't be proud of spending so much to protect himself. Donald Trump can even afford all those securities on a good day even if he wasn't the president as one of the richest men in America

3 Likes

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by sinceraconcept(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
dominusgai:

I can't seem to find ur post on the Nigerian guy getting a bomb on a plane, so I have to reference this.
First of all, except you are talking of another Nigerian guy I believe you are referring to the British Yoruba guy. And ma, I followed the news during its period and I can say your information is wrong. The guy did not get the bomb on the plane but past the general airport security. He was caught before he entered the plane with it.

As for the Queen, 1982 was about 35 years ago, before the advent of security camera and gadget. If it was that easy to breach, successful breakins would have been recorded in the last 5 years.

As for machine guns, we are talking about the president of the united states. Before he moves, all communication in the area he is going to will be monitored. All tall buildings in the distance the recorded best sniper can shoot from will be swept. No machine gun can even come near it. Don't also forget that at least 4 armed drones always follow the president. any unfriendly armed vehicle coming towards his motorcade will be blown off before it even gets close.

As for surface to air missile. Hm. That is not possible. USA has missile bunkers everywhere. You launch from any country and a counter missile will intercept it before it touches ground, and they will blow ur country to pieces.

As for terrorist, all the terrorists mean business, but as a man once said, the anger of an antelope cannot make it challenge the lion. No matter how much the terrorists mean business, they can never come up with a strategy that will directly assassinate the president, not when all calls from terrorists are monitored and any charter regarding the president is picked.

And finally, they can't succeed, not because of the gadgets they have, but because they are always improving those gadgets before the enemy has time to find the loopholes. They are not Nigerians that would not make a move to improve something because it is not broke. Americans by themselves render themselves obsolete. Before an hacker would fully study the security program used to guide the president, the Pentagon has built a better one.
you are 1000% on point bro. I love reading enlightening and richly written articles like this.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by noskcid(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
america is a toothless bull dog just wait and see what Russia will do to them
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by piagetskinner(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
it is the same vehicle Obama used that was passed down to trump....

I don't think thats the case with Nigeria ..
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Fadamant: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
A well coordinated Terrorist attack can cripple america. No security is fool proof.

The best way to cripple america is to hijack its education sector. He who controls the text book controls the people.

You have said enough already and that should be okay. While I like your intelligence, I think you are beginning to "over-express" yourself which makes me fear for you.

In this age, as in the past, NOBODY, is anonymous, not when you are on the internet and not to secret services. So take it easy, when you are online.

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
LOTS OF LESSONS LEARNT FROM JFK ASSASSINATION.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by planetx: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
thundafire:
dey always create a short cut bobo or wen going 2 a short distance okay most times dey use helicopter 2 ferry dey dude around not like naija where dey whole lugbe express way is blocked and utako
So Buhari doesn't use helicopter stop it already, the fact is when the US President is moving all roads are totally shut down up till an hour before he comes through.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Odani: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
See how our taxes are being spent! In fact, no president can be harmed while he/she rides in the “beast”.

Frustration everywhere
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by clemyy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
kiss
Queenlovely:
It is not this vehicle that protect the president, it is God my dear. They claimed nothing could sink the Titanic but what happened? They claimed we are now god yet we are dying. Forget all these gadget. Bin Laden wrecked havoc on america on their home soil. Just do your best but don't remove God from the equation. A terrorist that means business can shred this in minutes. Confirmation bias is what makes humans feel untouchable

if you believe in Gods protection hit like. I don't care about opposition
how does this your epistle correlate with the topic?
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by PDPGuy: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
toprealman:
Heard of Titanic before?

Yes. But the Titanic wasn’t armed, neither did it have armed guards on it.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by whitebeard(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
A well coordinated Terrorist attack can cripple america. No security is fool proof.

The best way to cripple america is to hijack its education sector. He who controls the text book controls the people.

pls I would like u to explain to me further grin
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by DadaStephen1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:

Thanks for the analysis. You'll be kept under surveillance from now on, since you know a lot about security loopholes.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by DadaStephen1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
piagetskinner:
it is the same vehicle Obama used that was passed down to trump....

I don't think thats the case with Nigeria ..

President Obama used Chevrolet while President Trump uses Cardillac.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.