Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. (51207 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by odigbosky(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
dominusgai:

I can't seem to find ur post on the Nigerian guy getting a bomb on a plane, so I have to reference this.
First of all, except you are talking of another Nigerian guy I believe you are referring to the British Yoruba guy. And ma, I followed the news during its period and I can say your information is wrong. The guy did not get the bomb on the plane but past the general airport security. He was caught before he entered the plane with it.

As for the Queen, 1982 was about 35 years ago, before the advent of security camera and gadget. If it was that easy to breach, successful breakins would have been recorded in the last 5 years.

As for machine guns, we are talking about the president of the united states. Before he moves, all communication in the area he is going to will be monitored. All tall buildings in the distance the recorded best sniper can shoot from will be swept. No machine gun can even come near it. Don't also forget that at least 4 armed drones always follow the president. any unfriendly armed vehicle coming towards his motorcade will be blown off before it even gets close.

As for surface to air missile. Hm. That is not possible. USA has missile bunkers everywhere. You launch from any country and a counter missile will intercept it before it touches ground, and they will blow ur country to pieces.

As for terrorist, all the terrorists mean business, but as a man once said, the anger of an antelope cannot make it challenge the lion. No matter how much the terrorists mean business, they can never come up with a strategy that will directly assassinate the president, not when all calls from terrorists are monitored and any charter regarding the president is picked.

And finally, they can't succeed, not because of the gadgets they have, but because they are always improving those gadgets before the enemy has time to find the loopholes. They are not Nigerians that would not make a move to improve something because it is not broke. Americans by themselves render themselves obsolete. Before an hacker would fully study the security program used to guide the president, the Pentagon has built a better one.

Bros help me tell them ooooo
i don't dispute the fact that the security apparatus of the president team isn't 100% but the chances of anybody hitting him is very slim. The US already has the history of loosing two president to home made attackers. The best attack if there would be any would be from inside the security service and i don't see that happening now. Those guys spy on themselves. The CIA wire tapped even Angela Merkel phone calls...The cia taps everything of interest to them. Recently i came across a senate report on how china was stealing US advanced weapons system. They know all these things, sometimes they deliberately allow it happen...the CIA took down the USSR through television and US culture. China is very careful trying not to allow US culture infiltrate thier society...if Facebooks enters china...she is finished, she knows this...the media is a powerful tool and the US knows how to use it very well. They show you what they want you to believe. if the US sells you F-35 sorry Israel has a better model and they have a model far superior to that of the Israelis. So no reason them.....abeg...those guys are on another level...if you look at their military budget alone....you go weak. forget all those parade soldiers like north korea own....dem no get gun to fight....the only thing that makes russia powerful is her large nuclear asernal. Putin knows that without the nuclear weapons, Russian military was still in the communists era....its one reason he is revamping the military.....You think the US army involving in conflict across the world is for show...its a form of training as they are always practicing every new theory out there. Putin understand this that is why he caused the Ukrainian conflict in crimea and got involved in it covertly. He is also training russian airforce in syria...the chinese are becoming aware that's why they are getting into UN peace missions. Even turkey now has a base in Somalia. The world is not as it appears...the world belongs to those who are active....Nigeria should have dealth with Boko issue, learn some more by involving a little in the somalia saga by joining with kenya and ugandan forces there....Then cause small trouble for the Cameroonians by giving light arms to the amazonians to to fight the authorities....instead we are showing musclea and intelligence inside our country....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
noskcid:
america is a toothless bull dog
just wait and see what Russia will do to them
its like you dont know Russia is scared of usa and vice versa?
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by billyG(m): 1:09am On Nov 06, 2017
mumu dnt read b4 they comment & blame Buhari instead of Jubril grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by dominusgai(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2017
odigbosky:

Bros help me tell them ooooo
i don't dispute the fact that the security apparatus of the president team isn't 100% but the chances of anybody hitting him is very slim. The US already has the history of loosing two president to home made attackers. The best attack if there would be any would be from inside the security service and i don't see that happening now. Those guys spy on themselves. The CIA wire tapped even Angela Merkel phone calls...The cia taps everything of interest to them. Recently i came across a senate report on how china was stealing US advanced weapons system. They know all these things, sometimes they deliberately allow it happen...the CIA took down the USSR through television and US culture. China is very careful trying not to allow US culture infiltrate thier society...if Facebooks enters china...she is finished, she knows this...the media is a powerful tool and the US knows how to use it very well. They show you what they want you to believe. if the US sells you F-35 sorry Israel has a better model and they have a model far superior to that of the Israelis. So no reason them.....abeg...those guys are on another level...if you look at their military budget alone....you go weak. forget all those parade soldiers like north korea own....dem no get gun to fight....the only thing that makes russia powerful is her large nuclear asernal. Putin knows that without the nuclear weapons, Russian military was still in the communists era....its one reason he is revamping the military.....You think the US army involving in conflict across the world is for show...its a form of training as they are always practicing every new theory out there. Putin understand this that is why he caused the Ukrainian conflict in crimea and got involved in it covertly. He is also training russian airforce in syria...the chinese are becoming aware that's why they are getting into UN peace missions. Even turkey now has a base in Somalia. The world is not as it appears...the world belongs to those who are active....Nigeria should have dealth with Boko issue, learn some more by involving a little in the somalia saga by joining with kenya and ugandan forces there....Then cause small trouble for the Cameroonians by giving light arms to the amazonians to to fight the authorities....instead we are showing musclea and intelligence inside our country....
Kai, bros, I think say I sabi strategy but I day learn for where u day. You harsh o. Ha, u no get joy at all. Under you en, our soldiers go pass US own sef
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by maasoap(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Queenlovely:
It is not this vehicle that protect the president, it is God my dear. They claimed nothing could sink the Titanic but what happened? They claimed we are now god yet we are dying. Forget all these gadget. Bin Laden wrecked havoc on america on their home soil. Just do your best but don't remove God from the equation. A terrorist that means business can shred this in minutes. Confirmation bias is what makes humans feel untouchable

if you believe in Gods protection hit like. I don't care about opposition
Queenlovely:
A well coordinated Terrorist attack can cripple america. No security is fool proof.

The best way to cripple america is to hijack its education sector. He who controls the text book controls the people.

Easier said than done.
Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by odigbosky(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2017
dominusgai:

Kai, bros, I think say I sabi strategy but I day learn for where u day. You harsh o. Ha, u no get joy at all. Under you en, our soldiers go pass US own sef

i dy vex for 9ja....we could own west africa economically and militarily if we were serious. i have my eyes on the island of São Tome and principe....we no serious jare.....
Do you know the pretext of how Putin annexed crimea, we can apply it in the Bakassi against Cameroon but we never even settle with IPOB....so no need.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade. by dominusgai(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
dominusgai:

I can't seem to find ur post on the Nigerian guy getting a bomb on a plane, so I have to reference this.
First of all, except you are talking of another Nigerian guy I believe you are referring to the British Yoruba guy. And ma, I followed the news during its period and I can say your information is wrong. The guy did not get the bomb on the plane but past the general airport security. He was caught before he entered the plane with it.

As for the Queen, 1982 was about 35 years ago, before the advent of security camera and gadget. If it was that easy to breach, successful breakins would have been recorded in the last 5 years.

As for machine guns, we are talking about the president of the united states. Before he moves, all communication in the area he is going to will be monitored. All tall buildings in the distance the recorded best sniper can shoot from will be swept. No machine gun can even come near it. Don't also forget that at least 4 armed drones always follow the president. any unfriendly armed vehicle coming towards his motorcade will be blown off before it even gets close.

As for surface to air missile. Hm. That is not possible. USA has missile bunkers everywhere. You launch from any country and a counter missile will intercept it before it touches ground, and they will blow ur country to pieces.

As for terrorist, all the terrorists mean business, but as a man once said, the anger of an antelope cannot make it challenge the lion. No matter how much the terrorists mean business, they can never come up with a strategy that will directly assassinate the president, not when all calls from terrorists are monitored and any charter regarding the president is picked.

And finally, they can't succeed, not because of the gadgets they have, but because they are always improving those gadgets before the enemy has time to find the loopholes. They are not Nigerians that would not make a move to improve something because it is not broke. Americans by themselves render themselves obsolete. Before an hacker would fully study the security program used to guide the president, the Pentagon has built a better one.
I stand corrected on the Nigerian suicide bomber. I just confirmed he indeed entered the plane and almost blew it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.