Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas (20630 Views)

25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them / My Experience With A Fraudulent Property Agent / For Your Property: How To Stop Your Gen Automatically By An ATS After Some Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
mechanics:
What measures can we do to stop all those relatives doing that illegal ventures?

It's basically very difficult to stop this bad relatives.
But I think the only way it can be curbed is if trust and a good relationship can be built with one of them even before you travel out.

Out of every twelve there is a Judas, But everybody can't be judas at the same time.

There will always someone that has a good attitude among them who you can work with.

Also buy properties from a genuine real estate firm.
Don't compromise on quality.

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by GoodFaith: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
mechanics:
What measures can we do to stop all those relatives doing that illegal ventures?
U can't stop it but you can manage your damages if you follow the steps below:
Educate yourself about building a house
Some of the measures are if you are building a house
Be present from foundation to German floor
Contract iron work out before you leave
Get the prices of materials or buy the materials
Contract the block setting to a contractor
If the house need a decking be present
plastering a room is two bricklayers and a server
Setting blocks in Lagos is N50 a block
In place like Benin setting 100 block for a bricklayer and a server ( bricklayer N3k and server 2k)
So if u look at the cost of setting block in Lagos and Benin are the same
Have three friends that can check out prices for u
Talk to other people that have build
Ask about prices
I remember I told a tile dude I was going to pay 55k for two flats
The dude took my brother to the side and ask him whom told me the prices for tile job for two flats
My friend was told to paint two flats was 85k
I ask what was the price for labor for a day 3k
3k will paint one room, so told my friend not to pay more than 20k for one flat of three bedroom
Education and information will go a long way to help

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by mechanics(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
GoodFaith:

U can't stop it but you can manage your damages if you follow the steps below:
Educate yourself about building a house
Some of the measures are if you are building a house
Be present from foundation to German floor
Contract iron work out before you leave
Get the prices of materials or buy the materials
Contract the block setting to a contractor
If the house need a decking be present
plastering a room is two bricklayers and a server
Setting blocks in Lagos is N50 a block
In place like Benin setting 100 block for a bricklayer and a server ( bricklayer N3k and server 2k)
So if u look at the cost of setting block in Lagos and Benin are the same
Have three friends that can check out prices for u
Talk to other people that have build
Ask about prices
I remember I told a tile dude I was going to pay 55k for two flats
The dude took my brother to the side and ask him whom told me the prices for tile job for two flats
My friend was told to paint two flats was 85k
I ask what was the price for labor for a day 3k
3k will paint one room, so told my friend not to pay more than 20k for one flat of three bedroom
Education and information will go a long way to help

nice info.
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
BecomeALandLord:

It's basically very difficult to stop this bad relatives.
But I think the only way it can be curbed is if trust and a good relationship can be built with one of them even before you travel out.

Out of every twelve there is a Judas, But everybody can't be judas at the same time.

There will always someone that has a good attitude among them who you can work with.

Also buy properties from a genuine real estate firm.
Don't compromise on quality.
okay, thanks.
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by Marcofranz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
GoodFaith:

I repeat
abi Ogun dey kill you for the record
U go crazy
U are already a mad person
with ur Bleep up mentality
By helping your brother whom might have loss thousand of dollars trying to get u out of Nigeria
Helping u when u need help
Hope your brother figure out u are a theft and stop help ur little bitch ass
Look at this wretched idiot! You are obviously mad and I can tell you are a kid who knows nothing about life. (By helping your brother whom might have loss thousand of dollars trying to get u out of Nigeria)
You are a gigantic fool. Next time get your facts right don't go about picking on random people . And FYI I ve traveled to places you wouldn't get to in your miserable life time.
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2017
Don't let bad relatives stop you from investing at home.

Invest in properties!

Contact us
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2017
Marcofranz:

Look at this wretched idiot! You are obviously mad and I can tell you are a kid who knows nothing about life. (By helping your brother whom might have loss thousand of dollars trying to get u out of Nigeria)
You are a gigantic fool. Next time get your facts right don't go about picking on random people . And FYI I ve traveled to places you wouldn't get to in your miserable life time.

Please take it easy sir
Don't be angry
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2017
GoodFaith:

I repeat
abi Ogun dey kill you for the record
U go crazy
U are already a mad person
with ur Bleep up mentality
By helping your brother whom might have loss thousand of dollars trying to get u out of Nigeria
Helping u when u need help
Hope your brother figure out u are a theft and stop help ur little bitch ass

Sorry sir
Please take it easy.
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by GoodFaith: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Marcofranz:

Kid u are a random bitch
Go work for your money
Your bitch ass doesn't sound like a person that has left his village
So stop lying kid and get real
Life is hard work
If you do people right
The lord will do you right
Not the Bleep up game your dumb ass is playing with your brothers and sisters money
kid kiss 9mm
Robbing your family member? For Really bitch
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Don't let bad relatives stop you from investing at home.
Call us today and let's give you a swift guide all the way
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Invest in properties
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Help your loved ones invest their money well
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by bvc(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ready to paint your building?
- Get a free quotation that is proven to reduce cost
- Select from a variety of local and foreign paint products
- Locate certified painters around you for that impeccable finishing
- Get discounts for all paint purchases, just request for a coupon code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNIgdTMRMM

www.expertpaintadvice.com.ng
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2018
thinking of acquiring a genuine land in this prime locations?

Ibeju Lekki,
ikorodu,
Attan Ota,
Asaba,
awka,
Owerri.

Call or whatsapp 08134845536
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
our lands are still available.
we have properties in different locations :
ibeju lekki,
ikorodu,
Attan Ota,
asaba,
awka,
owerri.

Call or whatsapp me for more information 08134845536
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Call or whatsapp us today on 08134845536

Still selling
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Take advantage of our mega promo and you could win an all expense paid trip to Dubai.
Call or whatsapp 08134845536

Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Ibeju lekki is the best place to put your money!
Putting your money in a fixed deposit Bank account can't yeild the high appreciation rate that investing in ibeju lekki will offer you!

buying a property worth 5million at ibeju lekki now.
In 2years time that property will be worth 15million
So check out the appreciation rate!!
Only the wise invest at ibeju lekki!

Contact or whatsapp 08134845536
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:37am On Dec 05, 2018
The year is gradually coming to an end and this is the time some people spend crazily on pleasure especially spending on things they necessarily don't need... Don't spend your money like that.
Invest that money on properties and watch ur investment sky rocket.
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Don't procrastinate.... Acquire a genuine property from us today!
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Call or whatsapp us today for genuine lands 08134845536
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
We are building cities in virtually all our estates.
Contact us today for buildings and lands 08134845536
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Hurry and take that wise buying decision today..
Call or whatsapp us on 08134845536
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2019
The first quarter of the year is long gone. Second quarter will soon be exhausted..!! Have you bought that land yet? Stop procrastination and take that decision today. 08134845536
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2019
Buy lands today, God isn't making more of it.
Call or whatsapp us on 08134845536
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Don't depend or trust your family members to always use the money you sent back home for building projects.
You need a reputable real estate firm.
Call us today.
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Don't invest in luxury, invest in real estate
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
There is this peace of mind that's associated to people who have invested in real estate.
Call us today 08134845536
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2019
The wealthy don't spend money, they invest
Re: Stop Your Fraudulent Attitude To Your Folks Based Overseas by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Buy real estate where people are rushing to before they get there.
Give us a call today 08134845536

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MASSIVE DISCOUNT! APO ROCK VILLA ABUJA, NOW SELLING N60M. DON'T MISS IT! / Police Teargas Protesters At Collapsed Building Site In Abuja / Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.