Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend (3566 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by lenghtinny(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
ochobaba:
I know desert face guys won't like this
Yeah they won't like it because the bush on your face adds a penny to your account daily....

If life was so good, you won't be using your beards to seek attention... I can see that it's the only thing that defines you in the pictures with the way you are smiling sheepishly like a brown he-goat angry
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2017
lenghtinny:
Yeah they won't like it because the bush on your face adds a penny to your account daily....

If life was so good, you won't be using your beards to seek attention... I can see that it's the only thing that defines you in the pictures with the way you are smiling sheepishly like a brown he-goat angry
Would have love to see your picture
But anyway no worries
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by hanassholesolo: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2017
This is bullsh#t though because i still have commitment issues.

t. Bearded Guy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by dozieinspired: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Please ooo are they sharing money to people with beards
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by debspauly(f): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2017
tongue Lolzz see angry comments from the #beardlessgang lolzZ jealousy!!!!
a guy with a beard is dam more sexy and attractive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
pitoski:
How do one grow beards faster
Natural
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
AlexCk:
Well, he's right indeed, they make the best boyfriends, but not husbands. Lol.

We know u are advertising yourself jare, no worry @Op u r finee tongue.

They will pm u.

Happy now??.
That's my G there
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Fernandowski:
that's my cousin at your back on the first pic

Emmanuel elnino
Yeah
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by Jadoskii(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
If the length of a man's beard is a measure of his ingenuity then the goat should be the smartest animal in the world.
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by banre(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
all na wash
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by danchuzzy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
sKeetz:
Op is that you in the pics?!? grin

If that's what keeping a beard looks like then I'll rather have my chin as smooth as a bottle. grin

Ewhooooo!!!

I thought savagery was dead? grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by jericco1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
all these niggas claiming he isn't cute should leave it to the girls to decide na
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Your Beard Looks More Handsome than Your Face
Re: 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend by ochobaba(m): 6:12am On Jan 12, 2018
debspauly:
tongue Lolzz see angry comments from the #beardlessgang lolzZ jealousy!!!!

a guy with a beard is dam more sexy and attractive.

you dey mind them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Prophet Doggy A Girl VIDEO / Biafra: This Is What Happens When A Goat Decided To Flout Sit At Home Order / What Is The Main Difference Between Prostitution, Hoooook-up And Olosho Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.