Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! (6569 Views)

Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. / My Neighbor's Wife / Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Since my neighbor isn't always around due to his work(policeman), he indirectly put me in charge of his wife 'my sugar'. Now the problem started few weeks back when I noticed change in her attitude but didn't take it serious until yesterday when I saw a man's footwear at her doorstep which isn't like any of her husband's own. And they locked themselves up since yesterday night and am yet to see the fellow come out.

am heartbroken, she is a big cheat.

should I report her to her husband or wait and challenge the visitor??

pls advice me...
women are scum!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by RSVP: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2017
Is it ur Pu**y??

Mind ur business and let somebodi fvck in peace.

16 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2017
Third person singular. You nor go mind your business. Mr caretaker. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by hooklover: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2017
I tell folks say married ladies don't joke with dick dry say no lie. Sick she is seeing every time is missing another one will continue d week oh. Hole must be greased.

Married ladies love sex mire than single ladies quote me

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by MhizzAJ(f): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Over sabi cheesy

Is it your business

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2017
d p***y was never urs,it was just ur turn grin

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by jimmyolasun: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
Third person singular. You nor go mind your business. Mr caretaker. grin
naa real caretaker... naa do make I do... wetin dey work u... go ahead now report make the husband use u do shooting test... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by teebankz10(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2017
To show your seriousness,,,,,, goan break the door to see what's going on behind the closed door cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by kflex0: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2017
black goddess ass clapping am so gono wet. https://creamywet..com.ng/2017/11/watch-my-ass-clapping.html?m=1
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Over sabi cheesy

Is it your business

how can she be cheating on two people at the same time. that's wickedness

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2017
You are not even ashamed to say that your neighbors wife is cheating on you.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by donstan18: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2017
In as much as I know that you framed this thread!.. I'l sure still give a clue!

Possibly, you've got a rabbit preeq which she finds difficult to suit her glorified and electrifying coochie!

She isn't your wife, neither is she your girlfriend.... Kindly allow her to enjoy the new possible black dick she fetched!!

If my opinion is difficult for you to abide with... Just go straight to her window and listen how she screams and moan for you to know how it feels to cheat with a lady that's rightfully isn't yours!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by AuroraB(f): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2017
doctorkush:
how can she be cheating on two people at the same time. that's wickedness
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Jimmy231: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2017
hooklover:
I tell folks say married ladies don't joke with dick dry say no lie. Sick she is seeing every time is missing another one will continue d week oh. Hole must be greased.

seems so

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by AlexCk: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2017
Lol.

Stop generalizing biko,
Some married women/men oo, not all.

Besides, they'll always cheat because there's always an asshóle ready to cheat with them.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by billynoni(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
OP,read this sentence below.........

""NO PUSSY IS EVER YOURS,ITS JUST YOUR TURN""

If you can understand that line,you can sleep peacefully every night,thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by temblor1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Report Her So The Outcome Of Your Gossip Will Make Headlines. Pvssy Nigga
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by tsdarkside(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
chaiii....see wahala.... grin grin

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by tsdarkside(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
romance section......chaiii.... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by tsdarkside(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
am shocked... shocked shocked....

what is he awaiting now?....a advice?....

what?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by olaleks007(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thief want to arrest thief because of another thief.

3 thieves

If u understand click like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Richnero(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Many indeed are mad but just few are roaming.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Osasnidas(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
So you are suppose to be the wife's real caretaker undecided someone has already beat you to it cry kpele

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Michelle55: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin cheesy Hehehehehe, lemme laugh in peace biko.. ermm, back to the topic. Op,what did you say happened to you? you are heartbroken because another man's wife decided to test drive another dick that isn't yours at the first place? remember her husband left her in your care and you used the opportunity to drill her(the karma that will befall you is still doing press up in hell). I see no reason why you should be heartbroken abi you have suddenly become stingy over a meal that isn't rightfully yours from the onset. Ayam not understanding. common, will you allow her share her organization in peace before I descend on you, mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Fakepastors: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
doctorkush:
Since my neighbor isn't always around due to his work(policeman), he indirectly put me in charge of his wife 'my sugar'. Now the problem started few weeks back when I noticed change in her attitude but didn't take it serious until yesterday when I saw a man's footwear at her doorstep which isn't like any of her husband's own. And they locked themselves up since yesterday night and am yet to see the fellow come out.

am heartbroken, she is a big cheat.

should I report her to her husband or wait and challenge the visitor??

pls advice me...
women are scum!

Oga was she giving u the kpekus
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fakepastors:

Oga was she giving u the kpekus
yes
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Michelle55:
grin cheesy Hehehehehe, lemme laugh in peace biko.. ermm, back to the topic. Op,what did you say happened to you? you are heartbroken because another man's wife decided to test drive another dick that isn't yours at the first place? remember her husband left her in your care and you used the opportunity to drill her(the karma that will befall you is still doing press up in hell). I see no reason why you should be heartbroken abi you have suddenly become stingy over a meal that isn't rightfully yours from the onset. Ayam not understanding. common, will you allow her share her organization in peace before I descend on you, mtcheew.

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by SmellingAnus(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
hooklover:

very true... Seconded...
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by onyidonaldson(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
1theselonians4:11 mind ur bizness
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by onyidonaldson(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
kflex0:
black goddess ass clapping am so gono wet. https://creamywet..com.ng/2017/11/watch-my-ass-clapping.html?m=1
La click la bend
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
onyidonaldson:
1theselonians4:11 mind ur bizness

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! by kflex0: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
onyidonaldson:
La click la bend
la bend well well bross.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Her Diseased Boobs On Twitter, Gets This (photo) / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.