Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. (3692 Views)

Is It Wrong Of Me To Not Want To See My Girlfriend Every Day / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by mmadu4: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
like the caption says . any man in relationship should at least beat his wife or gf every now and then . you will not only make her want you more . she will be totally submissive to you . according to wiki review . women who are in an abusive relationship will most likely continue to stay in it

beat her to stupor . trust me she will never leave you

3 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Nehe007(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
2023 never reach 1week una don dy transfer valwulence enter...if u kill person pekin na jail direct...

26 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by mmadu4: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nehe007:
2023 never reach 1week una don dy transfer valwulence enter...if u kill person pekin na jail direct...

try it

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by kollinzgee(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Op You are right but i will never be a monster just to keep women Any one wey won leave make she leave life no hard.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Lamanii22(f): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
They would start the beating from your sisters… how can you just wake up and post thrash Like tf

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by mmadu4: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lamanii22:
They would start the beating from your sisters… how can you just wake up and post thrash Like tf

but its true . you ladies like bad boys na

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Lamanii22(f): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

not all ladies though
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by mmadu4: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lamanii22:
not all ladies though

what kind of guy do you like .

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by DaInferno(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:
like the caption says . any man in relationship should at least beat his wife or gf every now and then . you will not only make her want you more . she will be totally submissive to you . according to wiki review . women who are in an abusive relationship will most likely continue to stay in it

with no form of due respect...you're very stupid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by mmadu4: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaInferno:
with no form of due respect...you're very stupid

go suck a dick nigga

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by YouandiAllofus: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mental poverty is the worse form of poverty.
Alcohol squanderers, wife beaters, laziness and malice are all indications of mental poverty. And in-between these characteristics lies all sorts of negativity in life
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by superCleanworks(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

trust you? kneel down and worship me before I trust you.

2 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

No one like bad boy. Be a bad boy and get manhandled by govt. Dunno why you are like this?
This is your 4th or 5th violent thread against women. Na so them beat your mummy ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by headbasher96(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
There was a time i said it many fo.ols here were like trying to attack me

5 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Tegabadguy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

No one like bad boy. Be a bad boy and get manhandled by govt. Dunno why you are like this?
This is your 4th or 5th violent thread against women. Na so them beat your mummy ni?
but some girls love bad boys

2 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tegabadguy:
but some girls love bad boys
Only a girl that's insane by whatever she sees in the man. You touch me and you are jailed for life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Tegabadguy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

Only a girl that's insane by whatever she sees in the man. You touch me and you are jailed for life!
grin grin grin grin grin i have the right if you are my gf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tegabadguy:
grin grin grin grin grin i have the right if you are my gf
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by mmadu4: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

sweeetplum

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by habsydiamond(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wrestlers like u dey make money for WWE you na ur wife be your punching bag.. no problem continue.. a time is coming when ur cup go full

6 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by dontrulee: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
People with mental disorder thinking they're normal.

Even in university, your lecturers don't beat or flog you but because you're a foolish man that thinks with his yansh instead of his brains, you've the guts to beat someone else's daughter, it doesn't make sense at all unless you're a psychopath and you're not normal. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by nicerod(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin

Is that how ur dad used to beat ur mama??

Small kids and phones everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Verifiedtrader(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
See you see jail.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Gadafii: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
I advocate for men to be free from pussy slavery, but I am not in support of this op

Don’t kill someone’s child, it’s not worth the jail time

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by chariisGRACE(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
I don't know about this claim, but a lady has confessed to it before.

She said she enjoys when her boyfriend beats her.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Do that to me and you'll wake up in a jail cell.
mmadu4:

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by DaInferno(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

go suck a dick nigga
you first, you misogynistic buffoon. I wonder if some of yall fkrs have sisters, mothers or you just lack empathy undecided

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Itsernie: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Go just wake up dey talk rubbish
At ur age one sense like this u don't have

2 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Wickedfact: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

Pray your gf doesn't have a brother or friend like me.
To beat you to the point of breaking 1 leg, it costs just 30k. 20k cash and 10k for weed. Boys are available for that type of assignment.

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
headbasher96:
There was a time i said it many fo.ols here were like trying to attack me
Oya go and start the beating from your mother naaa, foolish dickhead!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:

You won't even dare try that with me, I am very voilet nd no guy that have dated has ever raised his hands on me, I will send u to your early grave by stabbing you death. M not fucking joking

2 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Nyascobar1414: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
You won't even dare try that with me, I am very voilet nd no guy that have dated has ever raised his hands on me, I will send u to your early grave by stabbing you death. M not fucking joking

Ashawo and knife, 5and 6

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) / If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' / Why Do------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.