Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. (4374 Views)

Bride’s Wedding Dress Causes D!straction At Her Marriage Ceremony(photo) / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Oluwaseydex(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
I don't normally comment but she's stupid for trying to give a guy that loved her a bastard child.
#smh
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

The guy that called you mad was being very nice to you.

In fact you are raving mad and very stoopeed for bringing up such useless topic and asking people to help save a sham marriage.

Thunder fire you and your friend.
very mad op nd babe. She shud be stoned to death
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by stuffs4me(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Thank you.

Goat wey you be.

You are as evil as the wh0re you are trying to protect. I pray something worse happens to you.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by ranmoor: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Firstly, I'm pretty sure she pressured her current husband into the marriage after she got pregnant. So, its a lie thinking d man proposed to her.

Secondly, she knows something like this will happen. The truth is the US guy will still claim his child sooner or later.
My advice, she should negotiate relocating to US with the US guy and gently leave her present husband with apology. The truth is, her marriage is over since d day she decided of giving Oba's child to Osun.

Ladies sha, imagine d kind money, time, sacrifice n commitment that man would have spent on a bastard!
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by stuffs4me(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
falcon01:
she made a simple small mistake wich is not telling her present husband about the pregnancy before getting married. If she had told him they will be fighting for it together but now she has two problems to fix. my advice let her tell that americana man to go Bleep himself since they had an agreement and he said fine. And secondly tell her husband about the baby. I dont wanna know what happens next.

Please can you explain the small and simple mistake made by an unfaithful wh0re who sleeps with married men for money but has a fiancé that loves her. She ended up passing a bastard child to her husband.

That woman is pure plain evil and can kill
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

Goat wey you be.

You are as evil as the wh0re you are trying to protect. I pray something worse happens to you.
No problem sir.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by falcon01: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2017
stuffs4me:

Please can you explain the small and simple mistake made by an unfaithful wh0re who sleeps with married men for money but has a fiancé that loves her. She ended up passing a bastard child to her husband.

That woman is pure plain evil and can kill
am preety show most women LovePeddler around so that shouldnt be a surprise to the hubby and the mistake here is her not telling the present husband about the pregnancy at the first place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Clear Signs To Know She Loves You / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life / Name Your Favourite Nairalander Members ? Share Your Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.