Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. (4261 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Happy Sunday nairalanders. Let me try to make the story short. My friend just called me now to inform me that her marriage is about to crash Nd when I asked why,this is what she told me. Before she got married 2yrs ago,she was befriending a married man based in the U S,the man made her so comfortable Nd travelled to most places within Nd outside the country during those times. Knowing that she can't settle down with the man,she had another guy who was also very much in love with her.She took in for the U S based man,informed him about it Nd the man sent her money to abort the pregnancy, she was so scared that she could not do it . During that period the other guy asked for her hand in marriage Nd she accepted but did not tell him that she is pregnant for another man. Been so dump she told the one based in America that she is getting married but that she could not abort the baby Nd that he should pls stop communicating her,he said fine. Now she has given birth to a baby boy,the guy in U S,has divorced his wife Nd having no male issue,he is back now to claim the baby from her. Her husband is not aware of all this Nd she doesn't know how to go about it. Pls I need matured advice so we can save her. Thanks.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pls its not as if am in support of what she did,just to seek for a solution on how to make her inform her husband,because that's her only option.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by olaleks007(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Let her open up to her husband and watch how God take control of it. Thank God this thing happen early.

if She was eventually divorced and all that, it's not late to start all over again.

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
olaleks007:
Let her open up to her husband and watch how God take control of it. Thank God this thing happen early.

if She was eventually divorced and all that, it's not late to start all over again.
. Ok,but is that the best option for her?.I tire no be small.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by olaleks007(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Ok,but is that the best option for her?.I tire no be small.

She can't keep it...she must let it out and face d consequences at once.

Ordinary small challenges. She should face it

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by nuele(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
She should simply open up to her husband, confess to him about the matter. Then they both handle the situation together.

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by ednut1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Movie title

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by favourmic(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
every one just looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednut1:
Movie title
. Bros its not a joke. Pls help if u can.

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
nuele:
She should simply open up to her husband, confess to him about the matter. Then they both handle the situation together.
. Thanks.U re ryt.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by mazimee(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
nuele:

See as you made look so simple, like it's not a big deal.

We talking about a woman that didn't tell you she took in for another man.

7 Likes

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by ednut1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Bros its not a joke. Pls help if u can.
both of u are mad. What kind of help is she looking for. Assasinate her husband or the usa man na. Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Adaumunocha(f): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nothing to do. She should bear the consequences of her actions.

3 Likes

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednut1:
both of u are mad. What kind of help is she looking for. Assasinate her husband or the usa man na. Mtcheeew
. So am mad because I brought something up ryt? Thank you for that.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by greencard: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
she needn't do any anything let her just relax and drink milk, chocolate and chilled fanta nothing will happen

modified; Let her inform an elderly person of father/mother figure explain herself and who in turn will invite the husband and try to make peace and settle things if not if she do so herself the man might over react and hurt her in the process. it a big saga

she should make the yankee man pay thru his nose he shouldn't just think he can eat his cake and have it back .. what rubbish?? let her demand for anything she wants. just saying this just in case things go south with d husband ni sha ..to avoid a lose lose situation.

advice for slay Queens/ fvck boiz : your past of 10min or 10 years can come back to hunt you. live a clean life. or be ready to face the consequences of a dirty past

2 Likes

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by falcon01: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
she made a simple small mistake wich is not telling her present husband about the pregnancy before getting married. If she had told him they will be fighting for it together but now she has two problems to fix. my advice let her tell that americana man to go Bleep himself since they had an agreement and he said fine. And secondly tell her husband about the baby. I dont wanna know what happens next.

2 Likes

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Mjshexy(f): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
So she actually lied to her husband that the child belonged to him, the best thing to do now is to confess to him the child isn't his and face the outcome. I pray it goes well for her

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Henrypraise: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
mazimee:

See as you made look so simple, like it's not a big deal.

We talking about a woman that didn't tell you she took in for another man.

Nigerians we don't tink anytin is easy, everytin must be hard n difficult dats why we have buhari...

carry pikin go give him papa...

2 Likes

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by dollyjoy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
She is a divorced baby mama in advance. Tell her I say so tongue

4 Likes

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Syphonn(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Apina(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
It is finished
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Learnstuffs: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Karma is a bitch!
Fear women
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by AryEmber(f): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mjshexy:
So she actually lied to her husband that the child belonged to him, the best thing to do now is to confess to him the child isn't his and face the outcome. I pray it goes well for her
I don't pray so.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by valgbo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by shams040(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
some girls a wicked. Dat guy wld b happy he already got a baby nt knwn it someone else own.

let her open up to her husband.

Wicked girl.

1 Like

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by crackhouse(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
She brought it upon herself. Tell that ur friend to come and register on nairaland and seek for advice herself And stop disturbing people's peace here.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by tayo60(f): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
She should know that she can no longer remain in the house of her present husband once he got to know. So she should get ready to move in with the Americana with his child, If he still wants her. Or she should prepare to live as a baby mama because the present husband can't take her again as his legal wife because of her betrayal. Wicked woman! So if the man did not come , the husband will be taking care of someone else's child not knowing he is not his. Men, beware of this kind of woman. They can kill

4 Likes

Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
She should open up to the husband and face the consequences.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by fatymore(f): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Just like someone told me.. Most first child in Nigeria are not with their legitimate father.. Don't open up ..let him do his worst...When the issue bounce back just tell him you were never pregnant.. You were just playing around but if your husband should ask for DNA test.. Na gobe be that... Or let her go and do juju so that the man can forget it
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by Missonas(f): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
She should come clean! She did a very terrible thing. She has to right her wrong and bear the consequences.
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by senatorizyking(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
fatymore:
Just like someone told me.. Most first child in Nigeria are not with their legitimate father.. Don't open up ..let him do his worst...When the issue bounce back just tell him you were never pregnant.. You were just playing around but if your husband should ask for DNA test.. Na gobe be that... Or let her go and do juju so that the man can forget it

This is terrible... Diabolical means is hell No
Re: Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. by greatface(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Effects of double dating.

She is really getting nowhere into this as long as the US guy is serious and any paternity test proves him the father.

The best she can do now is to "hope" for a better outcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Marries Step-mum After Father Dies, Says They're Happy And Proud / The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) / Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.