Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? (10777 Views)

Does Masturbation Have Bad Effects On Female?? / Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? / How Effective Is Shea Butter In The Treatment Of Sprain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by emblem2d(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2017
i had an accident since august inwhich i sprained my ankles(both) in the process, the pain has reduced drastically tho but i still feel pain when i walk a long distance. i use to mastrbate b4 although i've decided to stop totally now. but after the accident i still find myself mastrbating evryday i even did it yestrday. could that be the reason why the leg hasn't heal totaly?
Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by Greenbullet(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2017
It actually increases it

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by emblem2d(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
It actually increases it
what do u mean by that pls...
Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by deco22(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2017
You sprained your leg and you are still masturbating undecidedis that how addicted you are.

2 Likes

Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by Lovetinz(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2017
1. Ankle sprain.
2. Wrist sprain.
3. Neck sprain.
Hurry hurry hurry! grin
Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by Greenbullet(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2017
emblem2d:
what do u mean by that pls...
it releases a chemical that aids body repair
Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by internationalman(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2017
I have never seen any one talked about masturbation once in real life in Any discussion.

people tend to be more open and revealing when on social media.
90% of people on social media agree they masturbate.

Funny bcoz of that whenever I'm with my friends or walking on d road, I just see everyone as a masturbator even though majority of them criticize the act & d people who do.

2 Likes

Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by emblem2d(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
it releases a chemical that aids body repair
well i don't knw much about that though, thanks for the info
Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by benjsniper33: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Masturbation doesn't only reduces your immune power of your body system , it's also slows down healing processes either for broken bones , sickness and diseases or open injuries.

My advice
Stop masturbating for 1 month and see your body regain it's strength. .You need to stop cos your bones are brittle.

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by emblem2d(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2017
deco22:
You sprained your leg and you are still masturbating undecidedis that how addicted you are.
well i don't pray for you to be in this kind of situation and i pray that u shall not be addicted to any bad habit.
you're talking like a child, u don't knw wat i went through, is just God that helped out of that habit i would have been traped totally like others. i wnt to advice u to always learn to respect and understand peoples pain and complaints, do u think i actually want to masturbate? No! but there is that force that pushes one to do it then after u might have done it you'll start regretting. FOR YOU NOT DOING IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU'RE WISE NOR SHARP FOR IT IS BY GOD'S MERCY & GRACE THAT YOU'RE SAVED.

2 Likes

Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by emblem2d(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2017
benjsniper33:
Masturbation doesn't only reduces your immune power of your body system , it's also slows down healing processes either for broken bones , sickness and diseases or open injuries.

My advice
Stop masturbating for 1 month and see your body regain it's strength. .You need to stop cos your bones are brittle.
thanks bro, i will stop totally
Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by benjsniper33: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
emblem2d:
thanks bro, i will stop totally

You've got to be determined to do so, in fact it's much tougher cos you are so addicted to it

The truth is you cannot rely in your strength alone to do it, you need counsel , and you also need to distract yourself from it with activities that are more oKay.

Goodluck
Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by emblem2d(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
benjsniper33:

You've got to be determined to do so, in fact it's much tougher cos you are so addicted to it

The truth is you cannot rely in your strength alone to do it, you need counsel , and you also need to distract yourself from it with activities that are more oKay.

Goodluck
alryt as i have decided to stop nw, i pray the leg get healed in the shortest time.
Re: Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? by WantsandMore: 10:58am On Mar 27
emblem2d:
alryt as i have decided to stop nw, i pray the leg get healed in the shortest time.
what was your findings dude?

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A Virgin Again. / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? / OMG!!! See Knacking [ Watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.