Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1313008 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by badboitarzy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
lol what do you mean by oyibo just dey look you funny?

Not many black people here like that! When I used to take my kids to the park 90% of the times we the only black family or swimming they just stare. Its just weird. Went to the surgery for flu jab they try and create small chat where you from, isn't it dangerous where you come from will you go back.. May be it's me. Or security following you around in tesco. used to it now. Sha no one has officially been racist to me. Its just the stares.

But when I visit family in London or my paddy in bristol I don't feel uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by mimilyrics: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
You had mind o grin Went the last year with my LO but I didn't even bother making plans for this year to avoid stories that touch even though my LO was hoping that I would change my mind.
And now I can't have family over because we are in tier 4.
Mimzyy:
Choi. I was looking forward to taking my LO to this event embarassed. This year just get as e be.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Teemez: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to everyone. People living on Bristol, kindly help address the below: I WILL BE GOING TO BRISTOL with family next month

1. Where/reliable site to get accommodation
2. Likely cost of 1or2bedroom apartment
3. Decent area to stay in Bristol with proximity to UWE
4. Where/How to get food and other groceries as a newcomer.
5. I will also appreciate anyone living in Bristol who can offer assistance/mentoring on arrival
6. Can a 3years old kid start school if yes suggestions and likely cost.
7. Any Software Developer or tech professional?(your WhatsApp, telegram, Twitter handle will be appreciated.

Awaiting your kindly response(s)

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by jesmond3945: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
badboitarzy:

Not many black people here like that! When I used to take my kids to the park 90% of the times we the only black family or swimming they just stare. Its just weird. Went to the surgery for flu jab they try and create small chat where you from, isn't it dangerous where you come from will you go back.. May be it's me. Or security following you around in tesco. used to it now. Sha no one has officially been racist to me. Its just the stares.

But when I visit family in London or my paddy in bristol I don't feel uncomfortable.
the starring and following you around is racism but indirect. Sometimes you don't want to go out because of uncomfortable stares. I believe like you said Manchester is more multi cultural.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Kingp91: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
I have a question concerning this graduate scheme jobs, before the introduction of the 2yr psw, how exactly would the scheme work since students only had 4 months extension on their Visa's? Or do the roles come with tier 2 visa opportunities? Or those on the graduate scheme don't require tier 2 Visa's? I am a novice please forgive me if the question looks shallow.
dustydee:

A lot of companies start their graduate recruitment around September/October for July/September start the following year. What I tell people is that the UK gives foreign students at least 15 months to find a job and not 3 months as often said. By January 2021, it will become harder to find graduate roles for September 2021 start as companies will either be interviewing candidates or making offers.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Kingp91: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
I have a question concerning this graduate scheme jobs, before the introduction of the 2yr psw, how exactly would the scheme work since students only had 4 months extension on their Visa's? Or do the roles come with tier 2 visa opportunities? Or those on the graduate scheme don't require tier 2 Visa's? I am a novice please forgive me if the question looks shallow.
dustydee quote author=dustydee:

A lot of companies start their graduate recruitment around September/October for July/September start the following year. What I tell people is that the UK gives foreign students at least 15 months to find a job and not 3 months as often said. By January 2021, it will become harder to find graduate roles for September 2021 start as companies will either be interviewing candidates or making offers.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kingp91:

When you are are applying for a graduate scheme job they do ask if you have work permit visa and the duration. Some will ask if you need a work visa. Others will ask if you are on a visa and what type of visa you are on.

So it depends on the company and the graduate scheme application.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kingp91:

You would get a job offer before your program is over and then switch to Tier2 by the end of your studies (Typically September - The company will sponsor you for tier 2) and you'd still have a few months left on your Tier 2.I think they introduced a system whereby you'd have to leave the country and apply before returning but I believe that has stopped now but I may be wrong.
Note not all companies sponsor or are willing to sponsor due to the process and cost involved.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by walesho(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
the starring and following you around is racism but indirect. Sometimes you don't want to go out because of uncomfortable stares. I believe like you said Manchester is more multi cultural.

I love Manchester
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Bourne007(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tier 4 holders never had to leave the country to switch to Tier 2. With Post Study visa, hopefully companies will understand they don't need to sponsor.

The most annoying is when companies don't understand these rules and you have to explain over and over again

dustydee:

You would get a job offer before your program is over and then switch to Tier2 by the end of your studies (Typically September - The company will sponsor you for tier 2) and you'd still have a few months left on your Tier 2.I think they introduced a system whereby you'd have to leave the country and apply before returning but I believe that has stopped now but I may be wrong.
Note not all companies sponsor or are willing to sponsor due to the process and cost involved.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by kode12: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
badboitarzy:

Good morning,

Msc International procurement and supply chain management. I've been applying for graduate schemes so to start from Sept 2021. Most graduate schemes open like a year before hand so like from Sept 2020- Oct 2020 you apply to start the following year.

Just apply to as much as possible I was told by my career dept. I applied for loads all those their numerical test, verbal reasoning I won't lie hard me small.

Thank you

That's great, thanks for the response.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Vooom: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hello friends

I do not know how this works, an explanation could do.

I got naira I would wish to exchange for pounds.

Recently relocated over here and currently low on pounds.

Meanwhile how does using visa card to withdraw in pounds work?
Who has an idea the exchange rate?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by claremont(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
jesmond3945:

This is ridiculous. It's natural to stare at others who look different. In Nigeria, white people are stared at because they look different from the majority of the population. It isn't racist to stare at someone. I live and work in a part of the North where I'm often the only black person, and being stared at is perfectly normal. There is nothing inherently racist in it, and it's something we all get used to.

13 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Aphrodite007(f): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
boyka1:

Sequel to the above post few days ago, i am here to inform the house that Turkish airline refused passengers with NHS result. According to them your test result should say "PCR" as contained on the official website of NCDC and should be authorized by the clinic.

I sha followed my instinct to to do a private test pre departure because it would be foolhardy to miss my flight because of 120 quid.

Caveat..I don't know about other airlines, but Turkish airline are very particular about the requirement.

I want to appreciate everyone of you that proffered advice to my question.

Thanks for updating us. it’s probably a new measure they are taking as I was allowed with my NHS result in Oct.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Vooom: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
You cool without doesn't make it normal.

Since the other man isn't, it's fine for him to move to where he feels more comfortable
We all got different tolerance levels wink
claremont:

This is ridiculous. It's natural to stare at others who look different. In Nigeria, white people are stared at because they look different from the majority of the population. It isn't racist to stare at someone. I live and work in a part of the North where I'm often the only black person, and being stared at is perfectly normal. There is nothing inherently racist in it, and it's something we all get used to.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by missjekyll: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
I am so sorry you are having a hard time here. Imagine an oyibo coming to my village. My people will stare and talk about him for months. Some may even try to touch him.

I got stared at in a tiny village in somerset. I didnt enjoy it much but I understand how it can get a bit much. if it's getting you down,move closer to london if you can. Nnoa. Welcome .
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by missjekyll: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
DisGuy:

No be my menu o. I stick with Jollof/fried rice and chicken.

Our bros might just be stuck in Nomansland like Plymouth, Devon where he will get the original UK Christmas offering cool

I go from Exeter all the way to plymouth to eat jellof rice. and yam and beans at smiles grocery . plymouth is the most cosmopolitan city in Devon.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by jesmond3945: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
claremont:

you see starring down as normal? It is a pity you have internalized racism and can't see unconcious bias or stereo typing when it is happening to you. The issue with the starring is when they see you their countenance will change but this was a jolly good fellow before now. Is like something about you put them off. Even the Nigeria scenario we most of the times mind our business or stare with admiration and not stare with anger and indignation as it is obtainable here like you are not wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Starring competition
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Poch: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Right...
However, depending on your visa type, if you have your BRP, you don't need anyone to sign for you. Just present your BRP along with your application.

veleta:
You can drive with international driving licence 1 year from the date you entered Uk,after that,you can't drive with it again except with Uk full driving licence or provisional licence but with provisional licence,you must be accompanied by a person from 18years and above and he or she must have been driving for the past 3years on Uk full licence.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
you see starring down as normal? It is a pity you have internalized racism and can't see unconcious bias or stereo typing when it is happening to you. The issue with the starring is when they see you their countenance will change but this was a jolly good fellow before now. Is like something about you put them off. Even the Nigeria scenario we most of the times mind our business or stare with admiration and not stare with anger and indignation as it is obtainable here like you are not wanted.

If you are looking for racism then you will see it for sure.... if you are not then yes it normalized and doesnt mean anything . My kids school in London they are only 2 other blacks in their year for me it doesn't mean anything. They go through the same issues the next child has. Work wise it's always been mainly white. Las las UK is still predominantly white

2019 we did a lot of UK holiday package touring up and down to know UK well. Majority of the holiday I never saw a black person.....It was predominantly white. If you ask me if anyone starred at me or was racist. I cant say yes because I frankly dont notice such. I do my thing you do you thing and everyone is ok. However if you are conscious and start looking for racism you will see it . Rightly or wrongly ... how can you tell that the person is looking at you as if you are not wanted without words spoken ... it what you have chosen to internalise

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by missjekyll: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Chreze:

Hi,

Adding to what GuyfromHr said, I advice you get an Airbnb apartment for one month or less (depending on your believe). The price is almost same as what you will pay for renting an apartment with the bills added. So it’s a win win situation. I used this option but got for 15nights as I have other plans and ways to go about the house hunting thing.

Airbnb is an American company so it means general charges are in dollars, I advice you open a dom account (if you don’t have one), then get PTA in few dollars to deposit in the dom account, this way you can pay for the Airbnb apartment with the dorm account with very little charge from your bank. Since the company is an American company, there will be no conversion charge, just transfer/payment charge. With this option you get extra dollars in your dorm account, should there be need to extend your Airbnb stay as a result of delay in getting an apartment.

For safety and security, i think it may not be a good idea to stay with someone this times. Not just for yourself and family, but for the person you will stay with too. I think the Airbnb is the only best option at the moment considering everything happening right now. Then the next best option will be arranging extra 3 or 6months for fast securing of accommodation. That’s lot of money, but I think that’s the best at the moment and it will help you secure accommodation faster.

Note: if you go with the dorm account thing, don’t use the card from your dorm account to buy things or withdraw cash from the atm machine o, if you try this, you will forever hate Nigeria and Nigerian banks. Them go use scissors cut you with charges (starting from conversion from dollar to pounds, to charges for card atm usage or pos usage). Only use the card as your last option in UK and if it’s gonna save your life. Other than that, you go vex well well if u use am for Uk oooo.

Best of luck to you and Fam.
if you change your location to uk,you get prices in pounds. you will need a card and a uk address to verify your account though before booking is allowed
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by jesmond3945: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
LagosismyHome:

If you are looking for racism then you will see it for sure.... if you are not then yes it normalized and doesnt mean anything . My kids school in London they are only 2 other blacks in their year for me it doesn't mean anything. They go through the same issues the next child has. Work wise it's always been mainly white. Las las UK is still predominantly white

2019 we did a lot of UK holiday package touring up and down to know UK well. Majority of the holiday I never saw a black person.....It was predominantly white. If you ask me if anyone starred at me or was racist. I cant say yes because I frankly dont notice such. I do my thing you do you thing and everyone is ok. However if you are conscious and start looking for racism you will see it . Rightly or wrongly ... how can you tell that the person is looking at you that you are not wanted without words spoken ... it what you have chosen to internalise
I made it clear is racism, how you choose to react is totally different. In london people are more open minded, exposed and well travelled you cannot say the same for close minded areas in UK were people are much more traditional and not open to foreigners. The Op said he is comfortable whenever he travels to london. Finally, the Op is not comfortable with such stares and has the right to move to a more open minded area of the country were people are much more used to foreigners.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Poch: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Excellent response. Learnt something myself too.

For driving, you need to get an Int'l driving license from Nigeria...which you can use for one year in the UK before getting a British license.

Driving could be cheaper...depending on your routine. There is an excellent network of public transportation...and also very accissible... Bus and train...every 10mins Walk or less you should have access to a bus stop. But its not really cheap. In South east England (where I'm at) return bus trips within my city average like £3.50.
I can have access to full day use of the bus for a flat fee of £4.50... Week flat rates also exist...incase you need to commute daily. But when accumulated could be quite expensive.
On the other hand, depend on your car, you csn fill up ur tank for about £50-£70...and that can last for weeks...depending on ur driving patterns, car MPG and location.
British license isn't that expensive...
License application is about:£35
Written test: £25
Pratical test: £75 max

Driving practice...depends on the trainers used...but each hour session could cost up to £30.
For someone that drives well in Nigeria, you shouldn't need more than 10-15 sessions (even less if not for the right-hand drive wahala)... So a max budget of £300-£500 for driving practice should be more than ok.

Bank- you can easily open a Monzo account online...you just need a valid UK address...your ATM will be sent there. Make sure your address is really your addresses...

Just say make I drop this one here...incase it comes in helpful for anyone.

dupyshoo:
I have answered some of the questions based on my experience. If there are any other specific questions, feel free to ask. I will answer if I have the answer.
* Your visa application experience /adjustment status experience - It was easy for me to adjust as I came in as a student. Had lots of Nigerians around me then

* Picking up your BRP (disadvantage of not travelling within the 1month vignette and protocols to follow in picking it up) - Different process when I came in

* Travelling experience (airlines and airport to use) - Came through Manchester Airport first time in the UK. It is usually less busy than Heathrow Airport and faster to get through immigration

* What are the immigration rules to follow? The common one on almost all visas is "No recourse to public funds" - This means you can't claim benefits. Other rules depend on your kind of visa.

* Visa renewals and what you are entitled to after 5yrs - If you are on Tier 2 and you meet the requirements, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (Permanent Residence) after 5 years.

* Can you open a bank account while still in Nigeria and what bank has the best customer service and plan - Doubt you will be able to open an account while in Nigeria. Services in most banks are relatively the same. My advice is that you go for the one that will readily accept you as it can be difficult to open account for the first time in the UK

* Which State/suburb did you settle in and why? Greater Manchester, work location

* Public Transportation Vs Driving in the UK - Public transport can be a lot cheaper than driving. The public transport is relatively very good as bus stops are many. I will advise you take public transport initially as it can cost over £1k to pass your driving test.

* Driving in UK? How long can you use your Naija driving license before you get a license? I am not sure of this

* Where you live and why you like it or don't like it? Tips on choosing the right neighborhood.(Internet plans, electricity company to use, setting up a house) I live in a small town (not too busy and affordable accommodation but expensive naija food)

*Renting Vs Mortgage (pitfalls to avoid when choosing mortgage) - I will advise you wait until you are stable before considering mortgage. Not even sure any bank will offer you mortgage if you are new as your credit rating will be very poor. You will need time to build up your credit rating and also save for deposit before taking up mortgage

* Using a credit card (things to avoid) - My advice is this - Always pay up your credit card balance every month

* Childcare for kids below 5 (cost and how do you go about choosing a minder) - I have never used minders as I always have family members around. Childcare cost depends on location. You will be given 15-30 hrs free childcare once your child is 3 year old. Then, the child can start school on the next September after clocking 4.

* Business Tips you can do both over there and abroad - I am not involved in any business but a lot of people are

* How do you send money home (without much loss) - Several people do the business and will give you good rates

* What does the NHS fully cover? - Almost everything except your medications, dental care, eye glasses (these are the few I can remember)

* Tips on raising kids in a western environment as an African - Hmm, it is not easy. No specific way to go about this. Try to teach the child while the child is still young.

* What culture shock have you experienced? I did not know that English people have accents too. It was really a shock to me

* Tips on how to cloth and cope with the cold weather - Wear thermal wear and layers of clothes before wearing your wool jacket

* Nigerian restaurants and market in your location - No Nigeria restaurant, only 1 Naija shop. If you live in London, you will find loads of Naija restaurants.

* How much does your family survive on in a month? - This depends on the family size, where you live and way of life. If you live in London, it can be close to triple of someone that lives in Manchester.

* Developing Nigeria from Abroad (How to go about it) - No idea

* Nigeria Community in Glasgow - Don't live in Glasgow but I have visited and I know there are a lot of Nigerians there.

* Fun things to do grin This depends on your interest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by wallg123: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
badboitarzy:
Good afternoon House,

My fellow people in Manchester please I need your help.

So I recently got a Graduate scheme job to start Sept 2021 in Manchester, Currently finishing my masters at Plymouth University. Although it is next year I want to start the ground work. I need nice areas that are reasonable prices for a 3bed house also good Primary school I have a 4yr old who is in reception and a 2yr old who will be going to nursery. My 4yr old actually goes to a good catholic primary school here in Plymouth. Manchester seems lively, Ive been there once but for a night out with my friend about 6years ago on a holiday. From my small research it looks like a place with loads of Jobs compared to Plymouth where I am and If we move hopefully that is where we settle as a family. (so the Job they have two offices one in eccles and another in the Northern quarter, I might work between both)

Also please I need links for a good barber in Manchester grin and are there like good african shops, naija restaurant links and places where my madam can make her hair. Cos this Plymouth where I am currently based is a dead zones(came here because the Master degree was decently cheaper), oyibo sometimes just dey look you funny. African shop just one and their prices are ridiculous 5kg bag of rice they sell £7.50... Sha demand and supply. Whenever we have chance we go to london to visit wife's family.

Thank you for your input looking forward to hearing from you guys.

My brother I feel you... It is a good thing you are planing on moving from your current location to Manchester .. However there is subtle racism in every part of the UK. East, west south or north so moving down to Manchester won’t stop someone from staring at you or your kids. ....
Each time anybody stares at you just take it as a compliment, that they are admiring a handsome hard-working black man ....
It’s not everyday you see successfully family oriented black people.

Personally I’m more worried about my so-called “fellow black people/ Nigerians” than white people and I’ve got a lot of reason why.

8 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Poch: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Not sure this is automatic.
Infact many employers run away from sponsorship.
And not all organizations can sponsor...they have to be registered sponsors...
So it will be helpful to have that at the back of your mind.

You no longer have to go back to your country for the cooling off period as used to...I think it's been stopped.
Brexit is helping relax some things...

dustydee:

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by wallg123: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
I made it clear is racism, how you choose to react is totally different. In london people are more open minded, exposed and well travelled you cannot say the same for close minded areas in UK were people are much more traditional and not open to foreigners. The Op said he is comfortable whenever he travels to london. Finally, the Op is not comfortable with such stares and has the right to move to a more open minded area of the country were people are much more used to foreigners.

Oboy tell me where u dey get this Egbo wey u dey smoke wey dey give u all this wisdom Biko. Cuz I want smoke am make I wise like u grin grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Poch: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
For permanent employment, these guys don't usually see 2 years as eligible for such role...except it's a temporary or contract hire.
During one of my interviews, the primary reason the recruiter refused to recommend me for final interview was cos I said I could work for 1 or 2 years before considerating a job change...the guy provoke saying his client was looking for a permanent hire...That he has to protect his client's interest by looking for someone who would wanna work permanently... Na there I learn that strange scope...

Bourne007:
Tier 4 holders never had to leave the country to switch to Tier 2. With Post Study visa, hopefully companies will understand they don't need to sponsor.

The most annoying is when companies don't understand these rules and you have to explain over and over again

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Poch: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
No try am sha... Except you want your bank to charge you incredible rates. Besides there is now a monthly spending limit of about £200 for almost all naija banks.

Best is to find someone to help with your exchange directly... Requires trust too...
NHS sponsored Nigerians in certain trusts/regions/agencies etc no too get wahala...cos they usually have their whatsapp/telegram groups where they make these requests...and they help each other out with very fair rates.

If NL has something similar, abeg share with us.

Vooom:
Hello friends

I do not know how this works, an explanation could do.

I got naira I would wish to exchange for pounds.

Recently relocated over here and currently low on pounds.

Meanwhile how does using visa card to withdraw in pounds work?
Who has an idea the exchange rate?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Poch: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bros Na you come.another person land o...not the other way round. Imagine how our people stare at whites.
Its perfectly ok for them to look at you... I get that a lot too with my son...sometimes accompanied with compliments for the Lil boy.
There is nothing to tolerate in a stare...except they verbally or physically assault you.
I've learnt one thing... Dey ur lane...and let them dey their lane... Nobody sends anybody...
That way, you no go even notice person wey dey look you...lol

Vooom:
You cool without doesn't make it normal.

Since the other man isn't, it's fine for him to move to where he feels more comfortable
We all got different tolerance levels wink

9 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bourne007:

Unfortunately most companies do not understand the immigration rules including Tier 2. Added to that is the extra cost to the company, so many stay away. I think there was a time the rule was changed such that you could not switch in country or maybe it was a proposal.
Anyone on post study should endeavour to move to another type of visa as soon as they can since that visa will not count towards ILR unless ivia the 10 yr route.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Poch:
Not sure this is automatic.
Infact many employers run away from sponsorship.
And not all organizations can sponsor...they have to be registered sponsors...
So it will be helpful to have that at the back of your mind.

You no longer have to go back to your country for the cooling off period as used to...I think it's been stopped.
Brexit is helping relax some things...

It is not automatic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (750)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.