Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1309363 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by giselle237: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

It would not work this way unfortunately.

He needs to go back to Nigeria, get registered with MDCN and do his internship and have a full license to practice. It's on this basis and letter of good standing that he can then register with the GMC.
If he proceeds to do Plab1 without the above, which his possible, he would sadly not be able to register fully with the GMC. As a fresh graduate, he should follow the ropes as it should be and he probably knows this at least from interacting with others.
this is not true. To be eligible for plab1 all you need is your degree certificate and sometimes only evidence that you have passed your final exams
Secondly is evidence of english—- ielts, oet and co.
U dnt need mdcn registration for plab 1.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
giselle237:
this is not true. To be eligible for plab1 all you need is your degree certificate and sometimes only evidence that you have passed your final exams.

What's not true? why do we quickly pick holes in people's statement without reading? Would you read again. Any one with PMQ is eligible for Plab 1, but not for GMC registration If he does not have proof for internship. Thought I should state my point again. Cheers

I would advice him to go through the ropes like his colleagues ahead, and all will be well.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by omopapa: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yes pls tell me ur name when u register so I can claim the bonus
AirBay:

They should o. I will opt for this, it's very close to me.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by giselle237: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

I dont know if there would be any restriction on a Tier 4 visa (the "no doctor/dentist training], but I dont think PLAB 1 will be classed as training, but let him find out.

A simple phone call to the GMC would be the fastest way to find out.
no restriction. People take both parts of the exam whilst doing masters. And voila at termination of masters, they sort out gmc registration and all
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by ocpaschal: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

It would not work this way unfortunately.

He needs to go back to Nigeria, get registered with MDCN and do his internship and have a full license to practice. It's on this basis and letter of good standing that he can then register with the GMC.

If he proceeds to do Plab1 without the above, which his possible, he would sadly not be able to register fully with the GMC. As a fresh graduate, he should follow the ropes as it should be and he probably knows this at least from interacting with others.
my relative studied medicine at Ukraine and graduated this June 2021 (still residing in Ukraine). But he wants to apply for and study Masters in Public Health at UK while he prepares to take the PLAB 1&2 Exams within UK. He would also get a job to do while studying in UK as well. Won't he be able to register with GMC if he follows this pattern?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by giselle237: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

What's not true? why do we quickly pick holes in people's statement without reading? Would you read again. Any one with PMQ is eligible for Plab 1, but not for GMC registration If he does not have proof for internship. Thought I should state my point again. Cheers

I would advice him to go through the ropes like his colleagues ahead, and all will be well.
again you do not need proof of internship to get gmc registration as you can start as FY 1.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by giselle237: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
ocpaschal:
my relative studied medicine at Ukraine and graduated this June 2021 (still residing in Ukraine). But he wants to apply for and study Masters in Public Health at UK while he prepares to take the PLAB 1&2 Exams within UK. He would also get a job to do while studying in UK as well. Won't he be able to register with GMC if he follows this pattern?
he should come to Nigeria and write his MDCN exams being a foreign trained medical graduate.
The refresher course and exam lasts maximum 3 months. On completion of the exam he will be inducted into the Medical and Dental council of Nigeria, he can then leave after his induction for a masters starting in January.
He should sit the english exam which has a validity of 2 years, in this covid times gmc extended to 3 yrs i think.
Within the 9 months of the masters he should attempt to pass both plab 1 and plab 2.
At the end of his plab 1 and plab 2 with success. He wud apply for gmc registration.
As he has successfully been inducted into the mdcn, he will obtain a certificate of good standing from them which the GMC will need to register him.
Once gmc certified, he can start applyin for jobs on nhs site- his options will be limited to fy1 if he has not done his housejob

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
giselle237:
again you do not need proof of internship to get gmc registration as you can start as FY 1.

Ok thanks alot

Tell your story, how did you come in?

My subsequent response would be to the new graduate. And I would tell him exactly what I would tell myself and a younger friend.

If he intends coming to do masters directly and then do Plab1 and Plab2 which his relative asked then this would be jumping the gun.

Best route would be go back to Nigeria, and get the MDCN exams sorted to get a provisional license. You can then begin your Plab journey with this and It's an open vista from there on, you could try the UKPFPO which is F1 but quite competitive and only recently became an option for international graduate (but thinking of coming to the UK directly would be jumping from space and hoping to jump on a cushion chair), and at the same time go ahead to look for internship in Naija if that doesn't pull through from that end. You'll be going in as F2 from here.

The problem with coming to do a master's here and thinking you'll do Plab1 and Plab2 here is that if you eventually go through all the stress, you'll be asked for proof of clinical experience when eventually you need full GMC registration. You then set up your self for a break in practice which you could have avoided ab-initio. All the guys cheering you on like the above commenter will be well off your radar. With a break in practice immediately after graduation, its even more difficult to explain.

Nigerians like the above would never tell you this. It's a tough world out there, and I know a lot of Doctor who did this without guidance, and pulled through thinly in the end, other extended their journey for no reason.

All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by ocpaschal: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
giselle237:
he should come to Nigeria and write his MDCN exams being a foreign trained medical graduate.
The refresher course and exam lasts maximum 3 months. On completion of the exam he will be inducted into the Medical and Dental council of Nigeria, he can then leave after his induction for a masters starting in January.
He should sit the english exam which has a validity of 2 years, in this covid times gmc extended to 3 yrs i think.
Within the 9 months of the masters he should attempt to pass both plab 1 and plab 2.
At the end of his plab 1 and plab 2 with success. He wud apply for gmc registration.
As he has successfully been inducted into the mdcn, he will obtain a certificate of good standing from them which the GMC will need to register him.
Once gmc certified, he can start applyin for jobs on nhs site- his options will be limited to fy1 if he has not done his housejob
Well articulated.. Noted
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by giselle237: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
My point is you kept on saying what he can’t do... he can not .. he can not.. he can not.. which like I have said again is not true!
Oh now suddenly he can.
As for gap of 1 year... kai even people with 10 years gap get certified, you only need to show what you were doing during this time with proof to the regulatory body- in the case of this one, he was supposedly doin his masters which will be evidenced by his msc certificate.
Even childbirth is accepted by gmc when one states they were away from practice for this reason, talk more of MSC.
Poster does not want to come back to Nigeria, all well and good. Talk along those lines.
As an fy1 you do not need clinical experience.
Omo love and light abeg abi how dem dey talk am
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
giselle237:
My point is you kept on saying what he can’t do... he can not .. he can not.. he can not.. which like I have said again is not true!
Oh now suddenly he can.
As for gap of 1 year... kai even people with 10 years gap get certified, you only need to show what you were doing during this time with proof to the regulatory body- in the case of this one, he was supposedly doin his masters which will be evidenced by his msc certificate.
Poster does not want to come back to Nigeria, all well and good. Talk along those lines.
As an fy1 you do not need clinical experience.
Omo love and light abeg!

Kept saying?, How many times would this be?

This dude asked a question for his bro and you did not respond but saw a chance to attack. I would not go this your route of being an attack dog and using love and light mask this up.

I have responded to the index person in the light of his question, which you obviously didn't take the pains to read before going on to flash full light on my face. You could simply have added to my point, but you would not have read the question correctly so your response would go in same vein.

He asked that his brother didn't intend going back to Nigeria but going to do a masters in the UK directly from Ukraine, and in that light I have emphasized he should get back and have his MDCN sorted, to avoid the pitfalls I have seen over and again.

Johesu have made the hospital a mini MMA turf because of this disposition of attacking people who mean well, and covering it up with Love and Light.

You could add to my point without attacking me as I am only helping a young prospect navigate through his path appropriately, and there's nothing wrong in the advice I have given.

All the best.

Attached would be what GMC says about getting a license:

https://www.gmc-uk.org/registration-and-licensing/join-the-register/registration-applications/application-guides/full-registration-for-international-medical-graduates

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by maangel01: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hey guys, a quick one... what's the job prospect for someone with an MSc in Energy engineering in UK.?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by thiagoteres(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
giselle237:
I had the impression that he would need to get into foundation programme .
To get into foundation programme(internship in uk), the doctor would need at least English test and both plabs.
The second option being suggested appears to be faster and less expensive. The doctor pass MDCN exams ,do internship in nigeria, write plab during internship and disappear afterwards to uk.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Ilekokonit: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
dustydee:

I am waiting for Boris to sack Matt Hancock over his alleged affair grin. Will he be bold to do that? He is guilty of same although the PM can claim COVID-19 was not a factor then. Let's see.

Ilekokonit:

On second thoughts , after just reading the story that married Matt Hancock had failed to declare that he had appointed his girlfriend Ms Coladangelo as an unpaid adviser on a six-month contract last March and later gave her a role on the board of the Department of Health, the ground looks very shaky for Matt as the Brits wont be too happy that the (also married) girlfriend of a married Health Secretary is given a post in a department that oversees the health service for 75 million people (especially in Covid times) and eventually Boris will most likely cave in to public opinion (an opinion that does not count in our country) .

I wish I thought about betting some money yesterday on Hancock resigning although the odds wouldn't have been fantastic as it was just a matter of time that he would resign or be "prompted to" as he didn't keep his adultery to himself but had to involve his mistress in running the darling of the Brits - the NHS.

The BBC reported today that Matt Hancock quits as health secretary after breaking social distance guidance . Note how he was given a soft landing and his having a "married mistress" was not mentioned and "social distancing" was blamed as if you can have a mistress and still obey "social distancing" rules ? Who do they think they are fooling. ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57625508

The millionaire mistress (married mother of 3) has packed out of her £3.6 million pound house once she got wind her affair was going to be exposed. Pictured below loading bags into her £70,000 car with her (also millionaire) husband watching. The poor sod still obviously loves her.

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by ocpaschal: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
thiagoteres:

I had the impression that he would need to get into foundation programme .
To get into foundation programme(internship in uk), the doctor would need at least English test and both plabs.
The second option being suggested appears to be faster and less expensive. The doctor pass MDCN exams ,do internship in nigeria, write plab during internship and disappear afterwards to uk.
This second option is also reasonable too. I think that my relative could at least return to Nigeria and write the MDCN Exams on November 2021 and get inducted and obtain his license first. He could apply for a UK Masters program which could either start next year or be deferred to next year 2022 (or even further).
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ilekokonit:

I wish I thought about betting some money yesterday on Hancock resigning although the odds wouldn't have been fantastic as it was just a matter of time that he would resign or be "prompted to" as he didn't keep his adultery to himself but had to involve his mistress in running the darling of the Brits - the NHS.

The BBC reported today that Matt Hancock quits as health secretary after breaking social distance guidance . Note how he was given a soft landing and his having a "married mistress" was not mentioned and "social distancing" was blamed as if you can have a mistress and still obey "social distancing" rules ? Who do they think they are fooling. ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57625508
I wonder why the media is not swarming over the NHS contract to his mistress' brother. One news outlet referred to it as "cronyism". If it were in Nigeria, the news outlets will be screaming "corruption"!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Sniper4real(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please, any Care agency in Nigeria that take people to UK
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Ilekokonit: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
dustydee:

I wonder why the media is not swarming over the NHS contract to his mistress' brother. One news outlet referred to it as "cronyism". If it were in Nigeria, the news outlets will be screaming "corruption"!

Good point. I'll read that up now.

The difference between corruption in public office in Nigeria and cronyism corruption in the UK is that in the UK, there is a Govt provided safety net that catches you and prevents you from falling into extreme poverty by way of the UK having a minimum amount the law says you need to live on (if you are a British citizen or have indefinite stay) and this legal minimum is enshrined in their social security laws and if you earn below this legal minimum or earn nothing at all, the UK Government will step in and give you (as long as you show proof you are looking for work) the difference that needs to bring your income up to that legal minimum level.

Although there is now a benefits cap to tackle families taking advantage of the system and the current cap a single person can claim in benefits from the UK Govt in Greater London is £296.35 per week (or £15,410 a year) if you’re a single adult living in a one bedroom flat and this may seem much but when you deduct say £10,800 for renting a 1 bed flat in London you are left with just £88 per week to pay for Food, clothing, toiletries, Broadband and all your other needs but at least you will not be destitute in the UK just because you are unemployed as you WILL always have a roof over your head and food to eat.

This is on top of the fact that even without a job in the UK, you will get FREE HEALTH CARE on the National health Service from cradle to grave and your children will go to free schools until they are 18 and if they then decide to go to Uni, the Governments Student Loans company will give them a loan for that and they do not have to start paying back the loan until they graduate and even then only after they get a job that pays above a certain minimum.

This UK Govt provided Safety Net is why you never really get a burglar / armed robber rob UK houses as a result of hunger or homelessness and is most likely the reason (apart from the obvious fire hazard) that houses in the UK do not have burglar proofs on their windows.

If anyone with the right papers to live in the UK resorts to armed robbery, burglary or any other crime or is homeless then the homelessness is not because the Govt failed that person but most likely that person may be a teenager running away from home to London, or a drug addict needing to sleep rough and beg to fund their drug habit or those with mental illness. Those who resort to other forms of criminality in the UK like armed robbery, burglary etc do so not because the Govt failed them but because of their Greed or their dedication to a life of criminality.

Our country Nigeria on the other hand has failed all and sundry including the disabled some of whom you see begging or sitting on dangerous wooden contraptions with wheels and selling sweets, cigarettes, recharge cards etc in traffic despite their disability and those who are able bodied in Nigeria try their best to fend for themselves as well but something may one day snap if their efforts at feeding themselves and their families prove abortive and hence some Nigerians may decide to resort to crime including armed robbery as they may see that as a way of punishing a society that does not give a hoot about them.

At times I wonder what will happen to Nigeria if the many disabled and hungry Nigerians decide to lay a curse on Nigeria for failing to guarantee them food and accommodation. As Fela Kuti sang in - Original Sufferhead, Water, Light, Food and Housing are the basic things a human being needs to survive and these basics were not provided then or now to Nigerians by the Nigerian Govt hence Fela's song 40 years ago.

I suppose if the UK Govt stops paying social security benefits today, there will be riots all over the UK and the Govt will IMMEDIATELY rescind the decision and may be forced to resign as well. No Govt in the UK dares have millions of Brits unemployed and without a UK Govt provided safety net. It will just lead to anarchy and that is what we are experiencing in Nigeria.

Its this lack of a safety net in Nigeria that is responsible for all forms of violent crime in Nigeria as the violent are taking it by force where the greedy Nigerian Govt officials failed through their wicked greed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 2:31am On Jun 27, 2021

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by wallg123: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=103127249]Do we blame the offender or his parent](s) ......

I am only angry with the heading “British-Nigerian”… Typical of British journalist ….
I’m not going to pass judgment on his family because I don’t know there circumstance, however the fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree.
I hope he rots in jail for a very long time
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Do we blame the offender or his parent(s) ......

https://www.today.ng/news/metro/british-nigerian-teenager-convicted-court-atm-robberies-373480

I will not be quick to blame the parents because someone kids are just out of order and the system makes it even more difficult for parents to really do their job as parents, kids have far too much rights and they know it.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by TheGuyFromHR: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:

https://www.today.ng/news/metro/british-nigerian-teenager-convicted-court-atm-robberies-373480

The journalist who wrote this is a blockhead.
Which one is "British-Nigerian" - all this only serves to perpetuate and feed stereotypes.
No-one can blame the parents without knowing their situation. Parents are not always responsible for how their children turn out. Especially all the more so outside Nigeria.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by claremont(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:

When they do good, they are defined as British through and through. When they do bad, they are defined as ''British-Nigerian''.

Mo Farah has never been described as British-Somali even though he was born in Mogadishu. There is also a reason why they shortened his name from Mohamed Farah to Mo Farah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by wallg123: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2021
claremont:

When they do good, they are defined as British through and through. When they do bad, they are defined as ''British-Nigerian''.

Mo Farah has never been described as British-Somali even though he was born in Mogadishu. There is also a reason why they shortened his name from Mohamed Farah to Mo Farah.
Him for no get knighthood if him still dey answer Mohammed Farah. Imagine knighting a sheik or Iman? grin
So the name Mo Farah helped calm the British stereotypical waters a little bit. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2021
claremont:

I have to disagree with you on this, nobody wants to be associated with a criminal, Even Nigeria will not take him as a criminal but if he is a talented footballer both countries will fight for him. Its what its lets not blame anybody here.

They were even fair with the description, they could have simply say...Nigerian born

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by DBestDoc(f): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2021
giselle237:

You didn’t give this young fellow a good advice, to be honest.

Sgtponzihater1 gave the most practicable advice that’ll also be most beneficial to him. The route you’re advising him to take is like cutting corners, and he’s going to be wasting much of his time doing that.

The first reason being FY1 is quite competitive and he may end up getting frustrated searching for a job after successfully passing all PLAB steps.

Secondly, MDCN that I know wouldn’t give him a letter of good standing just for holding a provisional registration. They’ll say they don’t know him( they did this to a friend but he was lucky to have been licensed in his country of training and had done internship there, letter of good standing was gotten from this other country). Except of course MDCN has changed the rule within the past 2 years.
Besides, Ukraine does not license their foreign Doctors after graduation.

Thirdly, the one year spent acquiring masters would have been well spent getting a proper hands on clinical experience from Housemanship training.

More than 80% of the foreign trained Nigerian Doctors run back home to complete the requirements for full registration, there’s a reason for that. This includes the ones licensed in their countries of primary training.

My advice is for the dude to go back to Nigeria and use one stone to kill 3 birds. Within 18months, he’d have been fully registered, completed Housejob, and passed PLAB one if he’s a serious person.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2021
wallg123:

Him for no get knighthood if him still dey answer Mohammed Farah. Imagine knighting a sheik or Iman? grin
So the name Mo Farah helped calm the British stereotypical waters a little bit. angry

Maybe we should find out first who gave him that name Mo Farah first, was it the British or Mo Farah himself?

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by marylandcakes: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2021
justwise:

Maybe we should find out first who gave him that name Mo Farah first, was it the British or Mo Farah himself?

Mo is a shortened name for Mohammed, he didn’t change his name and there are so many Muslims who have received OBEs and CBEs.

Mo Farah - Wikipediahttps:
Sir Mohamed Muktar Jama Farah CBE OLY is a British long-distance runner and the most successful British track athlete in modern Olympic Games history.
Born: 23 March 1983 (age 38); Mogadishu,
Nationality: United Kingdom
University team: St Mary's University College
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by chrisj2(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=wallg123 post=103129249][/quote]

So it is alright to say these kids are Nigerians and they should do so-called Nigerian things so that they are in tune with heritage and culture... And we shout why mention that they are British-Nigerian?

No one is breaking any stereotype as long as this kind of news keep popping up. You might not conform to stereotype and might be accepted as thus in your own particular environment but nationally, folks still have a stereotype of Nigerians.

I grin and bear it when I am teased about Nigerian scammers and fraudsters despite the fact that there are perhaps more sophisticated Asian scammers and fraudsters out there and operating from their country and globally. The people I work with might trust me and know that I am different but all I need is to give them a small reason to change their minds...
And that does not change anything when I come across someone that does not know me well - see the way Asian shop keepers will be looking at you when you go to their cash and carry for ethnic stuff...

The headline is even better than we they labelled Linford Christie (Olympic Gold medalist for GB), when he provided a negative sample for drug which turn out to be Carribbean energy drink - Sarsaparilla...
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by chrisj2(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2021
Perhaps I should have read some comments above before my previous but it cuts both ways... You say your kids are Nigerians...
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2021
marylandcakes:

Mo is a shortened name for Mohammed, he didn’t change his name and there are so many Muslims who have received OBEs and CBEs.

Mo Farah - Wikipediahttps:
Sir Mohamed Muktar Jama Farah CBE OLY is a British long-distance runner and the most successful British track athlete in modern Olympic Games history.
Born: 23 March 1983 (age 38); Mogadishu,
Nationality: United Kingdom
University team: St Mary's University College
Good, yes he was born in Mogadishu Somali but what has that country done for him? He is what he is today all thanks to the UK.

Mo Farah has done a lot of charity work in Africa

Sir Mo Farah helped us launch our East Africa Food Crisis Appeal, in March 2017, an appeal that raised over £4.3 million.

A Somali native and dedicated family man, Sir Mo has spoken publicly about the drought and famine that affected children and families across Somalia and the region.

As well as lending his support through his social media channels, Sir Mo has also launched a television fundraising appeal for Save the Children.

Through the Mo Farah Foundation, Sir Mo has funded maternal mobile health units in Somaliland, ensuring that mothers and babies get life-saving medical treatment.

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/about-us/who-we-work-with/celebrity-supporters/sir-mo-farah

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (750)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.