Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World (635 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by OtemSapien: 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Doctufos: Otem Erectus 191:23-26a

23. You have heard how murhamid killed thousands of people to establish Ishlam in the world, but as for Otem, he shall neither kill animals for sacrifice or human beings before making known the truth of the universe which are long hidden.
24. And Otem shall by the revelation of the truth make many lose their religions and focus on free thoughts coming from their own heads. And both Yahweh and Allah who are well established gods in the minds of millions of souls today shall become forgotten issues.
25. And he who believes he could do things without involving any god shall go ahead and achieve it. For he shall do it by setting his mind at it for long. And those who have left themselves to be worked upon by nature shall be regarded as the powerful people rather than the pastors and priests of religion.
26. Now when we awoke from our trances, we proceeded to this place to know where this Otem shall come from and when it shall be.
Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by Nukilia: 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin weed is bad grin
Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by OtemSapien: 12:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Nukilia:
grin weed is bad grin
That's not what the thread is all about. Pls read and comment wisely cool
Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 06, 2017
when dey said don't smoke weed on Sunday, u no go gree na see waiting d thing don do u tongue

1 Like

Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by OtemSapien: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Riko2:
when dey said don't smoke weed on Sunday, u no go gree na see waiting d thing don do u tongue
You have a limited knowledge, that's why. I have a source where I copied this thing from. Does the Doctufos of truth ring a bell? Yes, that's the HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE here to set the religious and gullible people free from mind slavery and gullibility which has eaten deep into the fabric of our continent. See the Doctufos of truth here in full>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
You have a limited knowledge, that's why. I have a source where I copied this thing from. Does the Doctufos of truth ring a bell? Yes, that's the HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE here to set the religious and gullible people free from mind slavery and gullibility which has eaten deep into the fabric of our continent. See the Doctufos of truth here in full>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
am not a Christian nether am I a Muslim so I don't believe any religious stuff k cool
Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by OtemSapien: 12:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Riko2:
am not a Christian nether am I a Muslim so I don't believe any religion stuff k cool
I am not religious and the DOCTUFOS is not a religious book, rather, it is a history book from the beginning of the world billions of years ago till our present civilization.
Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
I am not religious and the DOCTUFOS is not a religious book, rather, it is a history book from the beginning of the world billions of years ago till our present civilization.
kk mehn I will check it out
Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by OtemSapien: 12:35am On Nov 06, 2017
Riko2:
kk mehn I will check it out
okay cool
Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by OtemAtum: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2019
Know it
Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by AvsGot007(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm free
I'm awake.
Re: What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World by brightpre(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
OtemSapien:
okay cool
where do you get this from, the source

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Truth About Catholic Church / Antichrists Are Already In Our Midst / Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.