Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (24606 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Michelle55:
comedy,thriller,action,drama and romance in this order and you?
adventurous, drama, romance, thriller and action ITO. What are your best thriller?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2017
mhizesther:
Seriously, having big boobs isn't really fun too
Hello
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
comedy,thriller,action,drama and romance in this order and you?
I am still reading that ' United in Betrayal'. It's a bit interesting. What you doing? Raggae and Blue ?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
ib0221:
I am still reading that ' United in Betrayal'. It's a bit interesting. What you doing? Raggae and Blue ?
happy Sunday.. hope you attended church today? reggae(lucky fine "Romeo playing now"wink
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
happy Sunday.. hope you attended church today? reggae(lucky fine "Romeo playing now"wink
Good. Happy Sunday too. I wish I was there to enjoy it with you, beautiful.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
ib0221:
Good. Happy Sunday too. I wish I was there to enjoy it with you, beautiful.
boring moment needs soul searching songs.. I'm kinda lost in my thoughts though
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
boring moment needs soul searching songs.. I'm kinda lost in my thoughts though
Hope no problem. Take it easy, gal. Everything will fall into place. Shoulder is here to lean on. Right attitude and persevearance get it all done and enjoy yourself if you will.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
ib0221:
Hope no problem. Take it easy, gal. Everything will fall into place. Shoulder is here to lean on. Right attitude and persevearance get it all done and enjoy yourself if you will.
will scale through. smile.. will wet your shoulder with tears you know
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
will scale through. smile.. will wet your shoulder with tears you know
Will love and appreciate that. . . kiss away your pain and replace it with smile. You know, I may have to lean on you tomorrow.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
ib0221:
Will love and appreciate that. . . kiss away your pain and replace it with smile. You know, I may have to lean on you tomorrow.
hmmmm,that's true. funny enough we just colonized the op post without apology.. smile
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmm,that's true. funny enough we just colonized the op post without apology.. smile
Oh, we are sorry then.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
ib0221:
Oh, we are sorry then.
check your mailbox.. get back to me on that book I recommended
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
Have not been able to access it for sometimes now.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
Will my email be safe on this forum?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
ib0221:
Have not been able to access it for sometimes now.
no wonder. so how do I get it across to you?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
ib0221:
quite safe.. or better still drop your number.. and modify it after 2mins so that I'll be able to drop the links
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
quite safe.. or better still drop your number.. and modify it after 2mins so that I'll be able to drop the links
Will be expecting.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
ib0221:
modify the post containing your email.. that's why I didn't quote that particular post
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
modify the post containing your email.. that's why I didn't quote that particular post
Done that and already responded.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
you there?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
ib0221:
Done that and already responded.
replied
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Michelle55:
replied
ok
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Naijagirlfriend: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
QueenSekxy:
heheh..very funny,,I love my moderate boobs grin
pictures orgrin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by dollyjoy(f): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Funny enough, I envy people with Moderate/small boobs.
A simple dress tends to look sexy and draws unnecessary stare from perverts.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by frankkydee(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2017
julietkcee:
yuck!
I prefer the lips soft nd plump..
tongue

You will surely get that in full
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by sexdoll: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
as for me, it is big_boobs or nothing!

#BigBoobsAllTheWay tongue
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
to me, big brwest is disgusting, cup size is OK with slight falling!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by jaksmillioniar: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
dollyjoy:
Funny enough, I envy people with Moderate/small boobs.

A simple dress tends to look sexy and draws unnecessary stare from perverts.
dont say dat dear big boobs make u luk sweet
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
justiniyke29:
lol, funny enough but i dont like girls with big boobs, though am nt saying am a fan of 2 groundnut on a table either.

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:58am On Jan 24, 2018
julietkcee:
Buhahahahahahahahaha

I love my nt so big and nt so small bweast.. #adjustsbra
If it is not so big and not so small then it is BIG cool
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by gentleedu(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2018
QueenSekxy:
heheh..very funny,,I love my moderate boobs grin
i hv to see it to be sure.seeing is believing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part / Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.