Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? (9537 Views)

Poll: Is Vice President Atiku corrupt?

Yes: 72% (80 votes)
No: 27% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Where Is Atiku Abubakar / Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate / Who Is Atiku Abubakar & Why Is Obj After Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by CrudeOil2(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2007
the fight against corruption is a useless fight.why is nigeria not working.no light,no electricity etc.did corrution stop obj from giving us the social amenities?We should first have these basic things before that idiot starts his corruption war.By the way his government is a despotic one.The worst democratic government in the world.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by delima(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2007
it is a statement of fact that ATIKU is one of d corrupt leader in nigeria.

but we should realise that he is not alone in d business.

ADEDIBU AND AKALA are milking OYO STATE dry with DIPLOMATIC support of BABA, it is also corruption.

b4 3rd term agenda, atiku and baba are partners in corruption.

Thank God for is invisible hand in there mist.
Thank him for sending d spirit of BABEL into their mist.
Thank him 4 giving us COURAGEOUS RIBADU to stand in d gap.

But Ridadu should be careful of power corruption. Let him fight d battle thru d right channel(court), not thru any kangaroo federal panel.

The heavens will continue to send confusion into their mist, everything they have stolen will work and fight against them. AMEN.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2007
jail; Buhari, IBB and Atiku and Nigeria will progress cheesy
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by Tobiegal(f): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2007
Crude Oil:

OBJ IS THE MOST CORRUPT MAN IN AFRICA.HE WAS PETROLEUM MINISTER FOR EIGHT GOOD YEARS.HE EMBEZZLED NIGERIAS OIL MONEY.WHY IS NIGERIA NOT WORKING:NO ELECTRICITY,NO WATER,NO GOOD ROADS.WHY!WHY!!!!!

ATIKUPHOBICS,YOU GUYS SHOULD PROTEST NAKED IF YOU ARE TIRED OF HIM.

AND YES,HE IS CORRUPT.

Word!!! wink
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by maxandy(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2007
the question is Atiku corrupt? The answer is an emphatic YES. Is he the only corrupt person in Nigeria politics answer is NO. Unfortunately that is not the issue for him to raise, it is unfortunate that he is creating wealth for some people who are deceiving him that he is on the right track to ASO ROCK.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by DiJuice(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2007
Yes. Atiku is Corrupt but that does not by any means exonorate Obasanjo and his other croonies from the wantom corruption that has seen our nation continue to slide into into the abbys while our youths leave the country in search of greener pastures in other lands where they are not welcome.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2007
Now you guys are talking!!!

Good to have you on board.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2007
But OBJ isn't the one running for president in 07, Atiku is, OBJ's term expires soon so let's focus on this crook and not on the ones that have done the irreverisible.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2007
It is now very clear that there are some uneducated, blinded and retarted Nigerians like Shutmouth and others in this forum. This forum helps us to educate some of these Nigerians who are yet to be educated on the affairs of this country. We have take it upon ourselves as public educators to block some retarded Nigerians from misinforming the world about Atiku and Nigeria.

Shutmouth, bet me, you're da one das gonne be singing a different tune @ da end of da day! What on earth are you after! You are so blinded and jaundiced with your biased, subjective criticisms of Atiku who da courts has always vindicated time and time again.

It takes a REAL man to come out openly and challenge OBJ and others to dedclare his assets as he has done and to counter all allegations against him. So what! he deposited some money in a private account that later yielded fruits to Nigeria and HE AHD SINCE RETURNED DA MONEY BUT, i dont expect you to read that line as you have turned into a one man soldier fighting a losing battle

Seriously Shutmouth, you remind me of a drowning man that has to clutch at a straw just in da hope of surviving! Fool

Better get your facts straight OR you have been made the POLICE and SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by akara(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2007
@crude oil

what an idea, of course we shall all protest naked but only after you,
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ono(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2007
Na wah o. Wetin may eye no go see. Person name sef na Crude Oil?
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2007
Is Atiku Abubakar corrupt= Maybe (The courts are yet to say so)

Is Obj a devil= YES (The courts have continuosly provd him to be so, lol)

I dont think the issue here should be dat of Atiku being corrupt or not, from what i have read so far, it seems some people are hell bent on mudslinging and character assassination of Atiku and that should not be so!

Atiku has always time without number played the game with regards to rule of law and thats why he's gonne have my vote.

I would rather have a president that respects the rule of law than one that flounts court orders at every little chance. Atiku is better than a known Muslim fanatic and Sharia advocate and we dont NEED ex-soldiers cum generals again! angry
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2007
Atiku is corrupt and that's a fact, what does OBJ have to do with anything, and Ugodaniel since when did the truth become the same as Biased opinions. Atiku was found guilty of numerous charges, so why can't Atiku Fans face the fact and vote for someone credible who can actually better their lives and better their children's lives. What is so uneducated about choosing someone credible; Donald Duke, Pat Utomi, El Rufai over corrupt Ex Military baboons like IBB, Ribadu and Atiku wink Who will ruin peoples lives and their children's lives

Atiku is Scum
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ono(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2007
dblock
I have not heard or read anywhere yet where Atiku was declared corrupt by any court of competent jurisdiction. Not even a court of incompetent jurisdiction have ruled so.

So all of your statements are just mere speculations and maybe jokes.

If Atiku is corrupt let the courts say so. Until then, he's a free man (albeit corrupt).
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2007
dblock:

Atiku is corrupt and that's a fact, what does OBJ have to do with anything, and Ugodaniel since when did the truth become the same as Biased opinions. Atiku was found guilty of numerous charges, so why can't Atiku Fans face the fact and vote for someone credible who can actually better their lives and better their children's lives. What is so uneducated about choosing someone credible; Donald Duke, Pat Utomi, El Rufai over corrupt Ex Military baboons like IBB, Ribadu and Atiku wink Who will ruin peoples lives and their children's lives

Atiku is Scum

dblock, you must be da dumbest of them all! Do you read the news at all or watch telly! i bet not. Which court has found Atiku guilty NONE. Its only frivolous and dubious FG panels that always churnes out what their masters dictates to them. This is the highest point of stupdity!

In your last statememnt, you mentioned Atiku as a CORRUPT EX Military Baboon, rotflmao! My dear are you from Mars or Jupiter!

You really make me laugh! grin
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by naija4life(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2007
It should be noted that every so called crime for which the VP is to be banned are still at allegations stage. None of them has been proven nor tested in the court of law. It is a standard rule of justice that Atiku remain innocent until proven guilty in a court of Law.

Definitely not by indictment from Nuhu Ribadu or the the so called administrative panel chosen and funded by OBJ because he who pays the piper, you know the rest lipsrsealed
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by Tobiegal(f): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2007
dblock:

But OBJ isn't the one running for president in 07, Atiku is, OBJ's term expires soon so let's focus on this crook and not on the ones that have done the irreverisible.

And is he the only one in 4 d position, or u afraid he's d best candidate for the position? grin

shutmouth:

Don't understand a bit what you are writing. Say it again please!!!

I talk am, abi i no talk am, he no even fit understand pigin! wink
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2007
Dear Shutmouth and co!

I am really not bothered about the personalities, but in the issue(s) at stake.

For a meaningful development to take place in a country, there must be rules which must be obeyed and all must be equal before the law. Nigeria is too diverse to have a dictator at the helm of affairs.

For any election to be adjudged credible, free and fair, there must be a level playing ground. Anybody found to have corruptly enriched himself/herself should be dealt with according to the law; not through a jungle justice. Period.

Can you imagine what would have been the situation in the whole of the country by now but for the courage and steadfastness of the Judiciary? Again, God bless those men and woman who chose to defend the constitution of our land even against all odds.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2007
It is a standard rule of justice that Atiku remain innocent until proven guilty in a court of Law.

Atiku is still under immunity and does not want to vacate the VP seat to avod prosecution.

Can't you dumb heads get it.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2007
No Shutmouth, you are the one's thats dumb and full of shit!

Immunity can prevent him from prosecution and not from investigation. All investigation by the FG has come to naught! grin
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by kassim2(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2007
Atiku,Obj and others are all corrupt, no one pass each other all of them are the same.(Political Criminals)
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2007
kassim2:

Atiku,Obj and others are all corrupt, no one pass each other all of them are the same.(Political Criminals)

I respect pipo more when they state facts with proofs, instead of mimicking others and just posting stuff for posting sake
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by LadyT(f): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2007
Ugodaniel are you gay or bisexual I noticed you stalked me in a few threads now your stalking shutmouth. I hope you know Nigeria is pushing to outlaw homosexuality your days are numbered. Dont worry about replying to me the facts have shown themselves. I will not be drawn into an argument with you over your stalking. wink

Goodbye and may God deliver you. grin
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2007
ugodaniel,

Your name sound Igbo to me.

So we are brothers. Don't you think you are an odd man here.

Tribalism apart!!!
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2007
@LT, you really make me laugh. I thought we decided to keep it clean between us and now you're calling me Gay which i dont know what prompted or warranted that!

@Shutmouth, yes, i'm Igbo, precisely from Nnewi in Anambra State. I dont hide my identity like some of you peeps. I believe in what i'm doing and dats for the rule of Law to take pre-eminence in everything. I am what you can aptly call a detribalised Nigerian. You can ask my friends, I've dated Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba and surprisingly da hausa girl beats them all.

So, i wont say because am Ibo, i should support evil and take a side with enemies of Nigeria's democracy
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2007
ugodaniel,,

Trust me, you sound like a joblessman.

Are you supporting Atiku because you need a job from him.

I swear, Atiku will never trust you, talkless of you stepping close to his office door.

Ask any other Igboman. Hausaman does not trust an Igboman. This is not tribalism.

Live in Kano during any riot and tell an Hausa man you are Ibo, they will lynch and fry you to death.

Don't waste your energy on Atiku, my young man.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by tunmininu(f): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2007
all of una wey say Atiku is corrupt,can please base ur points with facts and stop opening ur mouth to say what u don't know.When the going was good with him and Baba Iyabo,nobody came out to say that he is corrupt,now wey dey don scatter am,u are now shouting.
I think Obasanjo sees the VP as a threat,that is why he is trying to get rid of him,but God will will not see him through and all of his critics.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2007
@Shutmouth, if only you know what i know, you wouldnt have made those statements. I am far from being jobless. Actually, i give jobs to people like you! Should i prove it. Tell me where you are in Europe or better still give me your number and someone will calll you up within 24 hrs with a job offer. At least this aint too difficut, is it? For sake of privacy, you can send to my email.

As per Atiku knowing me, you will be shocked to the extent of, grin

The devil i know is better than hte angel i don't know.P-E-R-I-O-D
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by shutmouth(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2007
ugodaniel, I have not yet finished with you.

For privacy, we can chat via Yahoo Messenger if you will be bold enough to send your Yahoo ID to me.  I won't be done, until I get that Atiku off your sleeves.

And to get you started, I will give you a job within 5 seconds and salary starts from EUR 2500/mo. Real Job not Atiku's type of rogue jobs. No experience required but common sense essential.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by uche1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2007
Yes Vice President Atiku corrupt, there is no way you will talk about corruption with our Atiku and OBJ, they are the baba of corruption.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by ugodaniel(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2007
uche1:

Yes Vice President Atiku corrupt, there is no way you will talk about corruption with our Atiku and OBJ, they are the baba of corruption.

We believe in the Freedom of Speech Act! but my good friend, do you have any proof(s) to back this up! wink about ATIKU

As per OBJ, i agree with you[b] in toto[/b]
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by marhoatumu(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2007
Question - Is Atiku Corrupt?
Answer - Is Charcoal Black?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Important Historical Fact About Egba People / Boko Haram Are Displacing More Nigerians - UN / What Is The Offence Of People Of Oyigbo LGA In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.