Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? (9720 Views)

Poll: Is Vice President Atiku corrupt?

Yes: 72% (80 votes)
No: 27% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Where Is Atiku Abubakar / Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate / Who Is Atiku Abubakar & Why Is Obj After Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by 9ja4eva: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2007
Wldnt mind seeing both of them thrown out sha b4 d elections.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by Dasuma(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2007

EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM SURPRISES ME. HABA ! WAT'S SO SURPRISING ABOUT THE FEUD BETWWEN OBJ AND ATK AND ALL THE PTDF STUFF. HW DO UEXPECT A ONE TIME OUTDATED MILITARY-MAN, A POULTRY FARMER,AN EX-CONVICT AND ABOVE ALL A CERTIFIED PRISONER TO ACT ACCORDINGLY. ATK MAY BE WRONG BUT HONESTLY OBJ IS WRONGED(Mind nt d Word).
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by 9ja4eva: 6:30am On Mar 05, 2007
Right
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2007
How many reports does it take for idiots to realize how corrupt Atiku is.

EFCC stated it with concrete evidence
INEC dissaproved of Atiku
FBI visited the Issue and agreed
Scotland Yard released areport backing this up^^^^^^)
And Now HMG(Her Majesty's Government) have stated that Atiku is deeply corrupt(They said nothing about Obasanjo, and don't crack a joke by saying, that OBJ bribed them to wink

The evidence is overwhelming, I don't wish to blaspheme, but it seems to me that Atiku is an apostle of the devil, and God has been using different revelations to try and open people's eyes. How much evidence do idiots need, for them to agree that Atiku is corrupt, and is unfit to be a part of the Government.

Why are people so foolish and use OBJ as a way to defend Atiku
what does OBJ's alleged corruption have to do with Atiku(Are they Brothers, or what)
OBJ has not had any of this sort of exposure from any of the organisations i mentioned or by International media.
The fact is that Atiku is corrupt.

People say that OBJ hasn't done much
That there is poor electricity(well if it is poor now it will be disastrous if Atiku comes to office)
If roads are bad now, There will be portholes the size of craters on our roads.

The fact is even if OBJ is to be held accountable for the "corruption" of Atiku, the first and foremost thing will be to ensure that Atiku comes no closer than 5000Km from Aso Rock. OBJ will be stepping down not so distant future, there is eternity to expose his"deeds" (if there are indeed any), but there is no such time to beat around the bush on Atiku's issue.

God will not let Atiku come to power. I pray the presence of good shall intervene on this work of the Devil.
Atiku is trouble, what more do I have to say, what more evidence is needed, shey a word innit enough for the wise, or are people still incapable of processing this simple information.
What else is there to discuss, nothing I believe.

THIS REALITY< THE FACT IS THAT ATIKU IS CORRUPT, and a corrupt being should not be allowed to contest in the pesidential election, or any election for that matter, except for maybe the Devil Elections

I can just picture it;

ATIKU ABUBAKAR VERSUS LUCIFER(HIMSELF)

Get Atiku out of the picture and Nigeria can proceed.
I am not protecting Obasanjo, or saying that he is not corrupt, but i am saying as I have said earlier, that Atiku's removal is the foremost thing that MUST BE DONE. This is not a forum joke, or opinion, THIS IS REALITU, this is pragmatic smiley
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by angel101(f): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2007
is Atiku in london? anyone know his location?
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by angel101(f): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ dblock. i wonder why u are being so personal about this atiku issue. firstly let me say that i am only on the side of nigeria and not on the side of any one person.

have u for one minute paused to wonder how come all these allegations are only coming up in the 7th year of being vice president of nigeria and as such, the closest person to OBJ politically and in govt.
u named various organisations who have either investigated or agreed with reports about Atiku being corrupt. but do these organisations just randomly pick on one person/anybody to investigate? and if so y in the 7th year of service and just when Atiku has fallen out with his boss. i wish some of these organisations will randomly pick on my state governor or misgovernor (as i think the later is more appropriate) chief Lucky Igbinedion for his crimes.

the origin of the problems in nigerian politics is when a contender is prepared to do anything possible to get into office. this tells me personally that he is not doing all of that for my benefit. nobody who only wants to help me will go so much out of their way to do it to the point of declaring it a 'do or die' as our beloved president has. (2007 election)

Atiku may be unfit to be part of the government but so are all the others including those who are waiting to resume office (as they have already been selected by OBJ and other PDP criminals)

i am not for one second advocating in Atiku's favour but what i am saying is that no one should be singled out and no one should be protected. these people are all corrupt including OBJ and his closest friends/allies and relatives. they should all be brought to book or at least disgraced!

so coming back to the question. 'is Atiku corrupt?' my answer is yes. but so is obasanjo and quite frankly, every last one of them!
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by donnymikky(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2007
@Olawa20, please talk for yourself, am not rejecting Atiku yet. I am only after OBJ's throat and those of his cronies including EFCC and INEC

you say you no know you go know when time don come you go know, Ugo please dance to this song grin
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by angel101(f): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ Bankole01 u have made the most sense in this thread! spot on. i cant think of one more word to add. we need more of your type.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by Tonyblu(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2007
grin
What do you think of the attempt by President Olusegun Obasanjo to sack Vice President Atiku Abubakar for defecting to AC?

The easy way to deal with this matter is to say that it is a constitutional, a legal issue. Let’s get the court and the National Assembly to sort it out. But the truth is that I feel so sorry for a Presidency that does not think about history. . .

I find it remarkable though that for a General like Obasanjo, who ordinarily prides himself as a great strategist, an ordinary Customs man has been one step ahead of him throughout this whole game; always one step ahead of him. If I were he, I would be quite ashamed of myself.

Excerpts of Pat Utomi's interview.
Read more: http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/verdict-07/i-ll-shock-my-opponents-utomi.html\
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by 9ja4eva: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2007
dblock:

How many reports does it take for idiots to realize how corrupt Atiku is.

EFCC stated it with concrete evidence
INEC dissaproved of Atiku
FBI visited the Issue and agreed
Scotland Yard released areport backing this up^^^^^^)
And Now HMG(Her Majesty's Government) have stated that Atiku is deeply corrupt(They said nothing about Obasanjo, and don't crack a joke by saying, that OBJ bribed them to wink

The evidence is overwhelming, I don't wish to blaspheme, but it seems to me that Atiku is an apostle of the devil, and God has been using different revelations to try and open people's eyes. How much evidence do idiots need, for them to agree that Atiku is corrupt, and is unfit to be a part of the Government.

Why are people so foolish and use OBJ as a way to defend Atiku
what does OBJ's alleged corruption have to do with Atiku(Are they Brothers, or what)
OBJ has not had any of this sort of exposure from any of the organisations i mentioned or by International media.
The fact is that Atiku is corrupt.

People say that OBJ hasn't done much
That there is poor electricity(well if it is poor now it will be disastrous if Atiku comes to office)
If roads are bad now, There will be portholes the size of craters on our roads.

The fact is even if OBJ is to be held accountable for the "corruption" of Atiku, the first and foremost thing will be to ensure that Atiku comes no closer than 5000Km from Aso Rock. OBJ will be stepping down not so distant future, there is eternity to expose his"deeds" (if there are indeed any), but there is no such time to beat around the bush on Atiku's issue.

God will not let Atiku come to power. I pray the presence of good shall intervene on this work of the Devil.
Atiku is trouble, what more do I have to say, what more evidence is needed, shey a word innit enough for the wise, or are people still incapable of processing this simple information.
What else is there to discuss, nothing I believe.

THIS REALITY< THE FACT IS THAT ATIKU IS CORRUPT, and a corrupt being should not be allowed to contest in the pesidential election, or any election for that matter, except for maybe the Devil Elections

I can just picture it;

ATIKU ABUBAKAR VERSUS LUCIFER(HIMSELF)

Get Atiku out of the picture and Nigeria can proceed.
I am not protecting Obasanjo, or saying that he is not corrupt, but i am saying as I have said earlier, that Atiku's removal is the foremost thing that MUST BE DONE. This is not a forum joke, or opinion, THIS IS REALITU, this is pragmatic smiley

Who are the idiots?
angel101:

@ dblock. i wonder why u are being so personal about this atiku issue. firstly let me say that i am only on the side of nigeria and not on the side of any one person.

have u for one minute paused to wonder how come all these allegations are only coming up in the 7th year of being vice president of nigeria and as such, the closest person to OBJ politically and in govt.
u named various organisations who have either investigated or agreed with reports about Atiku being corrupt. but do these organisations just randomly pick on one person/anybody to investigate? and if so y in the 7th year of service and just when Atiku has fallen out with his boss. i wish some of these organisations will randomly pick on my state governor or misgovernor (as i think the later is more appropriate) chief Lucky Igbinedion for his crimes.

the origin of the problems in nigerian politics is when a contender is prepared to do anything possible to get into office. this tells me personally that he is not doing all of that for my benefit. nobody who only wants to help me will go so much out of their way to do it to the point of declaring it a 'do or die' as our beloved president has. (2007 election)

Atiku may be unfit to be part of the government but so are all the others including those who are waiting to resume office (as they have already been selected by OBJ and other PDP criminals)

i am not for one second advocating in Atiku's favour but what i am saying is that no one should be singled out and no one should be protected. these people are all corrupt including OBJ and his closest friends/allies and relatives. they should all be brought to book or at least disgraced!

so coming back to the question. 'is Atiku corrupt?' my answer is yes. but so is obasanjo and quite frankly, every last one of them!

Intelligent post.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2007
It may be a diversion froma more serious problem

OBJ may be corrupt, and if he is he needs to be delt with, but he has already "taken all he can or done his worst"

Diversion, or personal, or 7th term or fifth term. The truth as most of you should know by now, is that Atiku is corrupt. and he is running for presedent.

I have said this before and I'll say it again.
If OBJ is corrupt, hang him if you want, e no be my papa grin
BUT Atiku is corrupt and he must be stopped from runing for president before investigations are done on OBJ, but if you wanna mutitask, be my guest.

Serioulsy, I think Nigeria wil be fine, as long as Atiku isn't in Power
OBJ may be corrupt, but Atiku will surpass that in the first week of his election(GOd forbid)
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by 9ja4eva: 5:22am On Mar 06, 2007
We know they are both corrupt but you can nail Atiku without nailing the boss.Well if he contests fine.I pray daily sha for PDP or Atiku to be knocked out come May 29th.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by donnymikky(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2007
I think we all should be grateful to OBJ for saying NO to Atiku's candidacy. Nobody is saying OBJ is not corrupt but the fact that Baba is not standing for election makes his case easier for Nigerians to contend with. Atiku who within himself is 100% sure that he is deeply corrupt wants to come back and occupy AsoRock for another 8 years. If we allow this then we should face whatever comes our way as a Nation. The question is if Atiku has been nominated by PDP for election would he have come out to tell us OBJ and PDP is corrupt?? This man is a despirado that will do anything to come to power. If truely Atiku actually worked for his wealth would he be spending money the way he is doing now?? he frequent abroad in chatered flights even within Nigeria is the same thing yet he claims not to be corrupt. OBJ and ATIKU are very corrupt and Nigerians can not risk having any of them come back to power!
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by tochikc: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2007
he is not corrupt
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by IykeD1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2007
and folks when was the last time you heard from IBB with regard to running for the
presidential election? More praises to OBJ for knocking off IBB, and Atiku from their
further attempts to ruin Nigeria. Its only Obasanjo that could accomplish the task of
taking on this individuals head on.

I have said it before, I have seen some demented people here make the claim that
Abacha's government was better than Obasanjo. A few years from today, Nigerians
will look back and appreciate what Obasanjo has done or what he has started. Yes,
his government has failed miserably in some areas, but on par, his government will
go down in Nigeria's history as a defining era in the country. They have initiated key
reforms that if adhered to can change Nigeria forever especially in the areas of
of mass transportation (rail), power, banking, foreign debt servicing, etc.

I was very disappointed to learn about 8 years ago that Nigerians couldn't find any
one else beside a has-been, Obasanjo to govern again. True to form, Obasanjo
began by governing form air as he effectively replaced the foreign minister. I was
also not surprised at his public outburst then - I remember his famous "go to hell"
comments in the US. I condemned him then, but to my surprise, it will be unfair not
to commend him now for some of his reforms, and also for standing for something.
People like Atiku will only take Nigeria 50 years back. IBB will do likewise. Nigeria's
history will be very kind to Obasanjo, mark my words.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by 9ja4eva: 2:02am On Mar 07, 2007
Dnt think IBB is going again
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by wadomi: 6:25am On May 19, 2007
he is corruption personified.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by dblock(m): 6:32am On May 19, 2007
wa_do_mi:

he is corruption personified.

Ahhh, this Topic is revisted. And it is responded to once again quite rightfully. He is corrupt, and I'm glad he didn't win the election. Thank God.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by nigboy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
Yes he is corrupt
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by GEW: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
willl all the "oles" in naija stand up pls
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by spearman(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2010
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by redsun(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2010
It is like asking wheather OBJ or JOE is corrupt. Who among nigerian politician is not a thief with their key manifesto as TREASURY LOOTING?
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by Blazay(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2010
Of course he is.

Like ALL Nigerians.

But he is a corrupt man with a conscience. . . unlike the rest of US. wink

Big deal.

You are all corrupt so STFU!

Goooooooooooooo "Tikkkkkkkku"!!! cool
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by jamace(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2010
Capital YES!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judiciary Workers Closed Down All Courts Nationwide / Important Historical Fact About Egba People / Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.