Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (65248 Views)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Habyz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
OP what's with these yeye? He said it as a prayer not that he predicted it.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Glo247:
Believe the prophet of God and you will prosper

Make Sango shatter your head! Read your bible, be close to God and be holy... then, you'll prosper. Not all these wolves in lamb's skin.

2 Likes

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by EmperorHarry: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Glo247:
Believe the prophet of God and you will prosper
That's a load of crap bruh
It's the same mentality the Muslims have and see the effect that has had on the world
Please educate yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by kernel505: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Baawaa:
Amen,bia-fraud people don't need to say amen grin grin grin grin grin

If only prayer saves nation, the likes of China would have died of hunger. Faith without work is dead.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by andij: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] Be mindful of your comments against a man of God
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Boss13: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
InHim4Him:
Why must victory always be about money and materials? When shall our churches begin to register spiritual victories in the lives of church members?

Because Nigeria is a poor country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by sonofluc1fer: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mofe72:

Go and produce something useful too.
I have. What have you done with your life? wink
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by cptjacksparrow: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

Elijah troubled Israel and Judah with the truth.

Criticism isn't judgement.

The holy men in the Bible condemned sin and sinners and urged them to repent.

I don't know where these your fake pastors got immunity clause from the Bible.

They are of the synagogue of Satan and not Christians.

If you like keep deceiving yourselves that by following and revering these frauds you will make heaven.

Adeboye aka Ananias is a fraud just like that judas Osinbanjo who keeps denying christ.

All you comfortable so-called Christians in the south would have converted en-masse if you faced just 1% of what real Christians go through in the north.

I will conclude by reminding you of the denial of Christ by Peter which was a prophecy of the 3 false churches to appear.

The first denial signifies the first false church which represents the Orthodox institutions such as the Catholic Church. The second denial, represents the coming of the second false church represented by the Protestant movement while the 3rd and final denial represents the last church of modern day evangelical profiteering church which Adeboye has been ordained by Satan to head in Nigeria. The final denial coincided with Jesus locking eyes with Peter and is a prophecy that the third and final false church will herald the return of Christ and true salvation.

Ananias aka Adeboye and his fellow dogs from hell are the third and final church of satan.

If you like follow these agents of hell.
Though i don't worship pastors but i serve the living God who is the Alfa and Omega, i'm not defending any pastor. I stand to be corrected, Pastor Adeboye never instructed any Nigerian not even his church members to vote for any of the Presidential candidates in 2015. Let us know if you have any other thing against this man and other churches you stated in your post. It is true that God talked about false prophets but he never mentioned their names the way you did. I will advice you to desist from spreading false witness against this people or condemn them. Remember every man will stand before God to give account of their stewardship. No insults please. God loves you.

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by mikebabs101: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Follysho707:

lol, guy you
Make Sango shatter your head! Read your bible, be close to God and be holy... then, you'll prosper. Not all these wolves in lamb's skin.
lol, can't stop laughing, guy you take am too personal ....make sango shatter hin head grin

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by crafteck(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
These men wey de hammer every Sunday sef
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by VulgarVulvas: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
cptjacksparrow:
Though i don't worship pastors but i serve the living God who is the Alfa and Omega, i'm not defending any pastor. I stand to be corrected, Pastor Adeboye never instructed any Nigerian not even his church members to vote for any of the Presidential candidates in 2015. Let us know if you have any other thing against this man and other churches you stated in your post. It is true that God talked about false prophets but he never mentioned their names the way you did. I will advice you to desist from spreading false witness against this people or condemn them. Remember every man will stand before God to give account of their stewardship. No insults please. God loves you.

Did any of the Disciples go by the title "prophet"?

Jesus was the last Prophet after him no one did God communicate with rather Jesus became the interceder of man and he bore the gift of the Holy Spirit to Christians.

Any idiot that calls himself a prophet and who claims to speak or hear from God Himself is a fraud and a liar.

Ananias aka Adeboye is one of too many frauds

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by ofuonyebi: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
I believe you joo...man of God and when the time of refreshing of the naira comes...me and my family and friends who believes

will share our portion to the glory of GOD...Amen!
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2017

And here goes the voice of a fool

And here goes a bastard
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Ctrlsolutn: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
lonelydora:

Don't allow the wrath of God to come upon you.

Forget abt the wrath of God. God is love. He is not an author of confusion.

There re some helpful utterances or words that should be coming out from these so called clerics n religious leaders, but most of them ain't jst helping.

I used to be a member of RCCG, but not anymore. Hav upgraded.

RCCG talk abt (mission, vision) how they wl hav a Parish within every one or five kilometre in western world, n I hav travelled several countries in Europe without seeing anything like this coming to reality.
Charity homes n foundations mostly take the place of churches in western world.

The book of Romans made us to understand that Israel as a nation once had d zeal of God but NOT ACCORDING TO KNOWLEDGE.

That's d problem of my pple.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Sethwendy: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
���
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Wirelessmic(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm, I have always been careful with my utterance when prophets like these speak because God does not joke with them for those of you ranting I pity your future and probably that of your family cuz God will come after you.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Ctrlsolutn: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wirelessmic:
touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm, I have always been careful with my utterance when prophets like these speak because God does not joke with them for those of you ranting I pity your future and probably that of your family cuz God will come after you.

It is good not to insult our elders n leaders but every individual has right to his/her opinions n views.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by bummyla(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by bams2999(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
the story of a ghost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by lonelydora: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ctrlsolutn:

Forget abt the wrath of God. God is love. He is not an author of confusion.

There re some helpful utterances or words that should be coming out from these so called clerics n religious leaders, but most of them ain't jst helping.

I used to be a member of RCCG, but not anymore. Hav upgraded.

RCCG talk abt (mission, vision) how they wl hav a Parish within every one or five kilometre in western world, n I hav travelled several countries in Europe without seeing anything like this coming to reality.
Charity homes n foundations mostly take the place of churches in western world.

The book of Romans made us to understand that Israel as a nation once had d zeal of God but NOT ACCORDING TO KNOWLEDGE.

That's d problem of my pple.

Okay. But that doesn't warrant the name calling.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Wirelessmic:

Mr. Fool! "My people die because of lack of knowledge"!
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Lakeside79:

And here goes a bastard

Lakeside, Make Sango give you panadol take drink garri. Say Amen... Amen!
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Decryptor(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Ebisco016:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has predicted that Nigeria’s legal tender, Naira, will become a powerful currency in the world again.

This is even as he said that those responsible for the devaluation of the Naira in the past few years will be arrested.

Adeboye made the declaration, weekend, at the November Holy Ghost Service with the theme: “Victory Ahead” held in Shimawa community, Ogun State.

The cleric said: “I told you that when we were building the first auditorium, the one by the expressway, and it was time for roofing and the roofing was going to cost N17, 000. We had no money for the project.

“Naira was powerful those days and Naira will be powerful again in Jesus name.

“Mighty auditorium, 100×50 metres, and you want to roof it with N17, 000!

“The tide will turn in favour of the naira,” Adeboye declared.

He added: “For all those who are deliberately devaluing the Naira, as my God lives, they’ll be arrested.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/pastor-adeboye-predicts-what-will.html

Just like he predicted that Nigeria will be Great again under the leadership of Bubu.
Abeg who get that meme wey that black man dey waka dey laff with eyes closed
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by DadaStephen1(m): 2:00am On Nov 07, 2017
For Kaduna residents only....

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Mofe72: 4:35am On Nov 07, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
I have. What have you done with your life? wink
If you had, you wouldn't have time to be making useless comments on nairaland.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by sonofluc1fer: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Mofe72:

If you had, you wouldn't have time to be making useless comments on nairaland.
You must be very very smart, to have come to such a conclusion. I applaud your wisdom.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Shinery0123(m): 5:44am On Nov 07, 2017
My problem lies with the word 'predict'
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by websiteguru30: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2017
ok. Contact me for any website design today. check my signature
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by NairalandSARS: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2017
That one na prophecy?
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by bcbones: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2017
For those of you ranting and throwing insults, maybe u need to read what you type out loud so you will understand urself.......don't use social media to as an excuse to do or say what u can't in reality....karma is a bit*h. Be he a pastor or not...abi his he a public office holder, if your papa see am him sef he go still show respect to someone older than him. That's maturity
This my generation is going astray...thank God some are still sane.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Follysho707:

Lakeside, Make Sango give you panadol take drink garri. Say Amen... Amen!

Iya e
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by ethankareem(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2017
What does dis 1 knw......because he is lucky 2 use d name of Jesus to make money, we all knw naira would make sense someday. But God was suppose to tell him how and when and how it can`°•.¸ b manage to make d country better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.