Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (65243 Views)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by midastouch: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
If this prophecy also foresees the rebirth of Nigeria, from a consumer country to a producer country, then it is all good.

Fiat currency gains value from production not consumption.

If we remain a consumer country, then I am afraid that there is no way this prophecy can come to pass. Faith without works is DEAD!
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by AvatarMode(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

Elijah troubled Israel and Judah with the truth.

Criticism isn't judgement.

The holy men in the Bible condemned sin and sinners and urged them to repent.

I don't know where these your fake pastors got immunity clause from the Bible.

They are of the synagogue of Satan and not Christians.

If you like keep deceiving yourselves that by following and revering these frauds you will make heaven.

Adeboye aka Ananias is a fraud just like that judas Osinbanjo who keeps denying christ.

All you comfortable so-called Christians in the south would have converted en-masse if you faced just 1% of what real Christians go through in the north.

I will conclude by reminding you of the denial of Christ by Peter which was a prophecy of the 3 false churches to appear.

The first denial signifies the first false church which represents the Orthodox institutions such as the Catholic Church. The second denial, represents the coming of the second false church represented by the Protestant movement while the 3rd and final denial represents the last church of modern day evangelical profiteering church which Adeboye has been ordained by Satan to head in Nigeria. The final denial coincided with Jesus locking eyes with Peter and is a prophecy that the third and final false church will herald the return of Christ and true salvation.

Ananias aka Adeboye and his fellow dogs from hell are the third and final church of satan.

If you like follow these agents of hell.
If only you will grow up

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by AvatarMode(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
gypsey:
this so called pastor is the biggest crook in nigeria! i pity his gullible followers. infact Armed robbers, 419ers, kidnappers are better than him atleast they work hard to earn their money.
When people were growing up, you were missing. Sorry....
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by CocoaOla: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
I too know is what is killing Nigeria economy
meanwhile they know nothing imagine going to a
farm in a village to buy locally grown goods and
farmers are saying dollars as gone up and
inflates the price of their locally produced Goods
devaluation is not favoring us oooo is only
causing inflation and unnecessary hardship for Nigerians
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2017

When people were growing up, you were missing. Sorry....
is this supposed to make sense? grin
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by AvatarMode(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
gypsey:
is this supposed to make sense? grin
You, tell me...
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Toyade888(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

Elijah troubled Israel and Judah with the truth.

Criticism isn't judgement.

The holy men in the Bible condemned sin and sinners and urged them to repent.

I don't know where these your fake pastors got immunity clause from the Bible.

They are of the synagogue of Satan and not Christians.

If you like keep deceiving yourselves that by following and revering these frauds you will make heaven.

Adeboye aka Ananias is a fraud just like that judas Osinbanjo who keeps denying christ.

All you comfortable so-called Christians in the south would have converted en-masse if you faced just 1% of what real Christians go through in the north.

I will conclude by reminding you of the denial of Christ by Peter which was a prophecy of the 3 false churches to appear.

The first denial signifies the first false church which represents the Orthodox institutions such as the Catholic Church. The second denial, represents the coming of the second false church represented by the Protestant movement while the 3rd and final denial represents the last church of modern day evangelical profiteering church which Adeboye has been ordained by Satan to head in Nigeria. The final denial coincided with Jesus locking eyes with Peter and is a prophecy that the third and final false church will herald the return of Christ and true salvation.

Ananias aka Adeboye and his fellow dogs from hell are the third and final church of satan.

If you like follow these agents of hell.

Alryt bro this is what am saying...

U can openly air your thoughts in a way that doesn't project stern judgment

All anyone would get from what you have written is that adeboye and d others are all satanic agents that will eventually end up in hell. Which may or may not be true

Do not b hasty to point out d errors of anyone one without first examining urself

A word they say is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2017

You, tell me...
how can i? it was your comment. grin jeeez! you are more deluded than i thought.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
magoo10:
How? Not when Nigeria is being ruled by a dullard.
The way these pastors preach prosperity baffles me,i can't but agree with freeze on what he says about the pastors.

people like you be screaming dullard even wen yu neva made distinction in academics all ur life,, jus as i can guess there are few blind brains out their yet to knw that ideas n policies is no longer naija problem ,,implementation n environment reaction is our major stumblingblock. . in ur opinion we've a dullard but i say not corrupt president ,,with right aides we shuld do beta .
a 1st class,,msc,,phd president but corrupt wonnt naija 1% good...
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Toyade888(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Seun:
Oh Bleep. If our Vice President had to ask him to say that, Its a bad sign.

I believe u will see d light of God soon

Amen grin
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by AvatarMode(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
gypsey:
how can i? it was your comment. grin jeeez! you are more deluded than i thought.
Some fellows need to borrow sense
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by gbengadada2004(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
I watched the programme live. Please stop lying against this man of God. He only said a word of prayer. That is not prediction.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by CocoaOla: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
some people are condeming Daddy G O because they earn in Dollars their evils prayer is that 1 dollars = 50000 naira greediness nemesis will catch up with them very soon
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017

Some fellows need to borrow sense
yes! Like you! You are going to need to borrow a lot of sense. Because as it appears you have none. grin grin grin grin grin

Please! Is there anything else reasonable you would like to add?
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by sukerefakere(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good evening sir,
nurnberg vs inglosdtai Perugia vs avelino
Baba adeboye... do the needful

and the people say .............AMEN
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Smooyis(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
If he had prophesied that the naira value will depreciate, many of you will still call him prophet of doom. Who can satisfy man?
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by EmperorHarry: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pedagogue:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs...

@Seun needs to change many of his mods including lalasticlala. In the alternative , he can give them strict guidelines.

Because the spate at which they move nonsense news to Frontpage is bad for the image of nairaland.

For instance , this thread is uncalled for. How on earth can any right thinking person equate Pastor Adeboye's prayer to a prophecy A prayer is diffincongruous and difficult to understand!
Cos it's common sense, I don't know why people keep shouting about fp
It won't change anything cos truth be told it's mumu and really irrelevant topics like this that get hands exicted to type even you
You may think you're trying to prove a point but the big picture is that stuffs like these attract more attention hence the owners are benefiting so just know they don't care about what's on fp as long as it gets people talking
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by yomiracles: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Amen!
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Jakumo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Truthisit:
YOU SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT OF THIS ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT!

Ha ha ha you got jokes. Who will judge me ? You ?

Ha ha ha thank you for a good laugh. I love this forum.

1 Like

Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Lucifer1419: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

True. If only he produced something tangible, something that has some physical value. Just a mind harvester.
my son how are you hope you have don evil
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
EmperorHarry:

Cos it's common sense, I don't know why people keep shouting about fp
It won't change anything cos truth be told it's mumu and really irrelevant topics like this that get hands exicted to type even you
You may think you're trying to prove a point but the big picture is that stuffs like these attract more attention hence the owners are benefiting so just know they don't care about what's on fp as long as it gets people talking
True!
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by CocoaOla: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
some people are condeming Daddy G O because they earn in Dollars their evils prayer is that 1 dollars = 50000 naira greediness nemesis will catch up with them very soon
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by udemzyudex(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lol... With the way this country is going? You can't sow yam and harvest cassava naa, it's not possible.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by CzarChris(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
As much as this country pisses me off, I say a very big AMEN to this ooo!!!

AMEEEEEN!!!!
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by God2man(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Is the man of God misquoted?

Anyway, I say Amen.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by chronique(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
i want to believe this is not a prophesy but a prayer.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by sammirano: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
JamesReacher:
Being a father isn't being a figurehead, its about responsibility. Develop sense.
So you can call your father a figurehead.
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by JamesReacher(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
sammirano:
So you can call your father a figurehead.
Your answer is my answer
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
oladeebo:
The man of God had predicted!
The prosperity of Nigeria draw nearer!
No matter how pig-grunting louder!
Nigeria will survived!

Oh guy, which weapon you use discharge those bullets? Na wah ooo!
Re: "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye by Glo247: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Believe the prophet of God and you will prosper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.