Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online (23484 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by obafemee80(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
angry
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by uzoormah(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
i blame GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by wolesmile(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Whites, always looking for ways of distancing any act of terrorism from christianity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by deflover(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Winners72:
I said it earlier atheism will be worse than Islam.
I repeat
I repeat
Nothing
I mean nothing can be worst than Islam

3 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Jaabioro(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
He would taste bad in presence of God and man before crossover.then he will understand the existence of God and his power..
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by ibkgab001: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
olatade:
Hold trump responsible 

He talks too much

Don't forget your afternoon medicine
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by talk2percy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
deco22:
Atheists will be avoiding this thread...hehe,son of Lucifer where at thou.
, Don't be so hasty in ur conclusion. What about those that have been killing and still kills in the name of God? What have you to say about that? At least he didn't kill in the name of God or shouted in God's name before shooting them. Which one is laughable, killing in God's name or killing because u don't believe in the name of God?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by wellmax(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
The Church is always under attack everywhere.

But cheer up, we have overcomed the world

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by thunderbabs: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
So, help me ask trump if it is another immigrant tht killed people....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
... smiley ... there are also cases of Christians, Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists carrying out mass murders/terrorists attack.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by QuietHammer(m): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Did he kill in the name of Atheism? No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by juman(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
It was so painful that innocent church goers were killed like that.

Blame the bad American politicians, they are in Washington just to argue, nothing more.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

When I first saw this news of the massacre , what came to my mind was that the atheists have struck again . Atheists started from verbal attacks to blatant iconoclasm - destroying religious monuments , defacing graves with the sign of the cross , destroying sign boards with religious messages - now , they have backed this hatred for the people who believe in God with murder

Winner01 spotted this murderous tendency just a year ago . Its not just their wicked communist leaders of the past who are blood-thirsty but their covert followers littered in America .

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by talk2percy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
People should please quit sounding ridiculous! Many killings have happened in the house of God by believers! The recent people that lost their lives in the house of God at Ozubulu, were they shot by an Atheist It was by a Christian, so what is the noise all about? Billions of people have been killed over the centuries in the name of God and by those that believes in God as well. So shut up already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
spongeisback and the rest come and see what ur people are doing.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
felixomor:
Kingebukasblog, the news still hit FP

Ah ! Finally ! Its important for people to know that atheists can do the same or even worse than religious extremists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by hahn(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Penalty82:
Hahn sonoflucifer but you said Atheists are not violent.

Can you please quote where I said that?

Besides the fact that he preached atheism does not mean "athesim" motivated him to kill those people just like Jehovah did in many instances in the bible smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
But where is Seun sef
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Rilwayne001: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Somebody watch out for Jackbizzle, the guy is a militant atheist too. shocked shocked

Not every atheist is a terrorist though, but all terrorist are atheist. cheesy sad

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Rilwayne001: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
hahn:

Besides the fact that he preached atheism does not mean "athesim" motivated him to kill those people just like Jehovah did in many instances in the bible smiley

What nonsense

What could have motivated him to enter into a church and kill 27 "God believers"?

5 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by samsam2019: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Keep lying that he's an atheist without prove. But his family and friends said he used to teach bible classes in church

Well....

2 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
hahn:

He was a member of antifa and antifa are communists . Atheism is the root of communism and one of its founders Vladmir Lenin proclaimed that atheism is an integral and inseparable part of it . So yes , we can boldly say that atheism motivated him . In fact , the Texas shooter is a rabid atheist just like his blood thirsty communist mass murders like Stalin , Mao Zendong etc .

4 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by indoorscholar(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Winners72:
I said it earlier atheism will be worse than Islam.

Really? Atheists crashed planes into buildings on 9/11 right?

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
With or without religion there will always be good and bad people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Magician1503:
He has a lot to explain when he finally meets his maker
do u think d maker is interested in meeting anyone over 6 billion pple hv died o
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by sefiureal(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
If he were to be a muslim, journalists will label him as TERRORIST and all sort of undiluted words. what's d definition of terrorism paapaa? Islam preaches peace. killing in Islam unjustly is a grave sin. no room for jungle justice whatever d case may be.

3 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by deco22(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
talk2percy:
, Don't be so hasty in ur conclusion. What about those that have been killing and still kills in the name of God? What have you to say about that? At least he didn't kill in the name of God or shouted in God's name before shooting them. Which one is laughable, killing in God's name or killing because u don't believe in the name of God?
someone killed 27 people and u are trying to justify it by saying he did not shout God's name...someone killed other people because he thinks that their belief is nonsense,and u are saying I should not be hasty in my conclusion,later when a Muslim kills some people u will still be the first person to come and bring out the fact he is a muslim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by jonbellion(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
But you have cases of believers too who carried out mass shootings
The guy that shot and killed John Lennon was a Christian and lemme not even start with Islam
I don't see thr point of this atall
There will always be assholes in any belief system so stop being stupid
Peace

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by jonbellion(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
damariox:
thank you this is just the summary
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by indoorscholar(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
wellmax:
The Church is always under attack everywhere.

But cheer up, we have overcomed the world

Tell that to the 27 dead

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by delpee(f): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
damariox:

Yes but religious extremism of any type makes it worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated / Jordanian, Sohaib Abuayyash, Arrested In Houston Planned Attack On Jews / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.