Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online (23488 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by FisifunKododada: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
felixomor:

Proof?

Google is still your friend
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by EvilMetahuman: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
See the so called christians jubilating over the news.
This is probably the best news they have heard this year.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by victrick105: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
FisifunKododada:
And Hitler was a Christian

hitler was a pure atheist...a typical one for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by felixomor: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Google is still your friend

And yes it shows this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
Which calls him Antichristian.

Help yourself.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Exciton(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There is no point being made here , so there is actually nothing to get . I'm sorry

Already explained why atheism motivates people to kill especially subjective morality which actually justifies his actions because he considered killing those people as an act of good since he believes there is no morally perfect transcendent entity and that man not this entity should create the standard for morality .

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-250-million

There are other inherently evil ideologies based on atheism like Nihilism which makes a Nihilist show disdain for people who believe in God etc

Lol. Your argument is weak.

Your hypothesis that atheism necessarily leads to anti-religious based policies leading to an authoritarian society is flat out false. It's a possibility, just like how theocratic societies can also turn out to become authocratic, non-humanist, dystopian places to live in. Religion or the lack of it CAN ALWAYS be used as the basis of ANY authoritarian regime. Franco's Spain is an example.

Sure, atheism rejects a god, perfectly moral or not, and might make people more likely to be existential nihilist or to reject the idea of moral objectivism. But there's nothing wrong with that. Most people, as a result of the obvious advantages of open co-operation, naturally tend towards secular humanist and social liberalism ideals. Not the horrid nonsense that's your hypothesis.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Turbocharged: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
People need to watch that Daddy Freeze closely, because the way he is attacking churches these days, he fit carry gun or machete go physical one day.

The relevant Security agencies should take note.
No say I no warn you.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by redsun(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
He wasn't an atheist he was just like trump. Born to hate and the same that eventually destroyed him.

A hateful person can never be joyful, no.only matter how socalled developed or rich the person is. Most Americans are full of hate,that is why they elected an obvious kkk henchman like trump as president and that is why they kill one another like they are in some kind of war torn third world country like Nigeria or Afghanistan. They are primitively minded,even though they are supposedly develoved.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by highpriest4: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jigba:
He's a terrorist
an American Christian terrorist. An atheist my azz

2 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by efficiencie(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
UncleSnr:
He is a good boy, trying to do what the Christians, Muslims, Hindus and other religions have been doing.

Writing one's name in the sand of time.

grin

cool
Shooting out the dumbness from them, cos he couldn't stand seeing people being so dumb.

Come and beat me, if it hurts you.

Guy your brain was barbequed and served as the main course meal at a party the night before you posted this piece of elegant garbage...

4 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by highpriest4: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Jesu Kristi

God save us all

My heart goes out to all the family of everyone affected
it couldn't protect its people
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Turbocharged:
People need to watch that Daddy Freeze closely, because the way he is attacking churches these days, he fit carry gun or machete go physical one day.

The relevant Security agencies should take note.
No say I no warn you.
I put it to you that your fears are totally unfounded. But if you still want to report to the security departments feel free. Someone's gonna send you the numbers,sir.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by brownsugar23: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
because he white we say his depress but when his from the other side we say his terrorist blame the Muslims

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Statsocial:

Common don't be willfully ignorant. A Muslim killing a Christian doesn't make it terrorism and a Christian doesn't make it terrorism either. If a person is however inspired by the Koran and commits murder then we blame it on Islamic Radicalism. When an Atheist kills a Christian because of his hate for Christians then it is inspired by his Atheistic belief. You can't compare that to Ozubulu killings which was not inspired by hate for any religion..
Nailed it .

2 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
redsun:
He wasn't an atheist .

No True Scotsman fallacy grin

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by kumakunta: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Winners72:
I said it earlier atheism will be worse than Islam.
Yes we could well say the whole thing started from Christianity .
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by dabossman(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
talk2percy:
People should please quit sounding ridiculous! Many killings have happened in the house of God by believers! The recent people that lost their lives in the house of God at Ozubulu, were they shot by an Atheist It was by a Christian, so what is the noise all about? Billions of people have been killed over the centuries in the name of God and by those that believes in God as well. So shut up already.

The world already has to deal with bigoted Christians, bigoted Muslims, and bigots of other religions. One would have thought that atheist would be different seeing how they blame a belief in God for many of the world's problems. Yet now we are having bigoted atheists? And you are wondering what's the big deal?

Can't people just be tolerant of others beliefs and choices?

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by JackBizzle: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Somebody watch out for Jackbizzle, the guy is a militant atheist too. shocked shocked

Not every atheist is a terrorist though, but all terrorist are atheist. cheesy sad

Wetin this muslim dey talk? Has your mallam brain forgotten boko haram?
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Sallam01(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
With all this killing nobody has condemn him as terrorist why
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by sefiureal(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
TEXAS SHOOTING CAUSED BY MENTAL PROBLEM - DONALD TRUMP

http://knowislam.com.ng/texas-shooting-caused-by-mental-problem-donald-trump/

When 26-year-old Devin Patrick Kelley killed at least, 26 people (shooting) in a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, one would think that it is another terrorist attack but No!

Today, there are some terms used exclusively for anyone who lay claim to being Muslim without questioning their religious commitment, understanding and reputation. Is it a news that the fastest way to become a Sheikh is to kill someone or people then say Allahu Akbar or have Arab origin or speak Arabic?

According to the western media, there is no terrorist in history who is a non-Muslim, rather people like Devin Kelley, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Kony are mentally deranged, nationalists etc...

It is time we changed the dictionary meaning of terrorist to " An alleged Muslim that kills" � given that words like extremists, terrorists, fundamentalists are used exclusively for Muslims.

Nina Rose Nava (search Facebook), who went to the same school with Devin Kelley wrote,

"In in complete shock! I legit just deleted him off my fb cause I couldn't stand his post. He was always talking about how people who believe in God we're stupid and trying to preach his atheism. Smh"

Though other inauthentic sources claimed he is a Christian, not an atheist, the emphasis is on the fact the HE IS NOT A MUSLIM AND SO CANNOT BE A TERRORIST. President Donald Trump said the shooting was a result of mental problem not a terrorist!

It is time that Islamophobes started to realize that crazy people are just crazy. If all atheists are not held responsible for this action of Devin Kelley, why should all Muslims be responsible for the actions of an alleged Muslim? If America is not responsible for this TERRORIST attack, why must an entire region be responsible for the actions of a person who does not represent the opinions of the majority?!

Devin Kelley is not a Muslim,
Not an Arab,
Yet, He is a terrorist.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

Brother Lucas Bashir will not be replying messages on these accounts but important messages would be relayed to him. His brother ( Lukman Samuel Ridwan) can be contacted on 08119871619 for urgent and important information

( Posted by brothers managing Lucas Bashir's accounts for a while)

http://knowislam.com.ng/texas-shooting-caused-by-mental-problem-donald-trump/

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Atlantia(f): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
I am glad to see the 'so-called' christians attack the atheists. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I am surprised that people who preach peace and love can make such hateful comments simply because they cannot abide people who believe there is no God.

When people do not have a proper understanding of the scriptures they claim to love, they begin to exhibit traits that would make even Jesus Christ ashamed.

Congratulations brothers and sisters in the lord. You are indeed making God proud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by MissOpe(f): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
If I were to choose, I'll prefer not being born, I prefer to go back to the nothingness I came from, The universe should just come to an end already, cos I don't understand coming to a world where all u do is sleep, wake, work, have children, party, feel pains , joy and at the end of the day, u die and either go back to nothing or spend ur afterlife in eternity (heaven or hell)......

But whoever created Me and the universe, just know that I prefer not to be born.......this universe and creation makes no sense to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by akinwole21: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
aolawale025:
Every white shooter is always deemed to be crazy.

Exactly my thoughts. I have been asking everyone if the word 'terrorism'

"The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear)" (Source: Vocabulary.com dictionary)

now has a different meaning now. In this case i guess it is his own ideology or maybe him being an atheist (religion) and not politically linked...

I bet if he was a Muslim man or black man, they will immediately say its an act of terrorism.

Rubbish world we live in.

May God grant rest to the innocent souls and comfort their families.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Winners72:
I said it earlier atheism will be worse than Islam.

Islam is the grand father of terrorism' atheism learning learning terror attack from Islam

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by UncleSnr(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
BrotherJesu:

God save ur papa say u deh virtual, toSay i deh with u physically,this would av bin ur last compo
Your same says it all...
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by UncleSnr(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
efficiencie:

Guy your brain was barbequed and served as the main course meal at a party the night before you posted this piece of elegant garbage...
grin Nigerian witches don't serve food again at parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by rekinomtla(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
indoorscholar:

Really? Atheists crashed planes into buildings on 9/11 right?

No, they establish atheist states then murder millions.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by delexy123: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
wolesmile:
Whites, always looking for ways of distancing any act of terrorism from christianity.
He killed CHRISTIANS in church.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by CandidSeeker(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
frosbel2:
This world seems to be thoroughly messed up from end to end, when will God end this madness ??

'thoroughly messed up from end to end '

No, don't generalize sir.

Peace.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by delexy123: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
talk2percy:
People should please quit sounding ridiculous! Many killings have happened in the house of God by believers! The recent people that lost their lives in the house of God at Ozubulu, were they shot by an Atheist It was by a Christian, so what is the noise all about? Billions of people have been killed over the centuries in the name of God and by those that believes in God as well. So shut up already.
I can't help but lol at the scenario you gave to back up your argument. Ozubulu incident was perpetrated by rival gang of drug baron as revenge...if anything, those assailants are atheists because they show no respect to God's house.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by totorimi: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
its normal in the US
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
this should be one of the reasons why the govt should monitor social media feeds so that any wierd fellow who starts posting crap will be caught before he perpetrates any of his evil intentions against people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated / Jordanian, Sohaib Abuayyash, Arrested In Houston Planned Attack On Jews / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.